Through the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! GOD! Nora! It's been so long..." he whispered harshly.

Barbara had been a very enthusiastic cocksucker during their marriage, but he quickly discovered that Nora was far better in terms of sheer physical prowess. She did things that Barbara had never been able to do including taking his cock far into the back of her throat and squeezing tight. It took every ounce of self-control he possessed to hold back the flood of semen that wanted to rip loose from his long neglected sack. His pole soon glistened with her saliva, and she took things up a notch by gently massaging his heavy ball sack in time with her deep head thrusts. Things were beginning to come to a premature conclusion, so David regretfully pulled his thick cock from her mouth and lifted her with surprising ease throwing her fully onto the bed. He followed right behind pushing her legs apart to expose the gleaming pink flesh of her love hole the lips swollen and ready.

"FUCK DAVID! AHHHHH!" cried Nora as he plunged his tongue into her dripping hole.

He had completely forgotten how good a woman's pussy tasted. David lapped at Nora's slick insides fully loving the sweet nectar his tongue was gathering almost as much as the sounds of her cries. Her back arched off the bed, and she grabbed hard at the back of his head while he licked her all over stopping at times to add a finger to the proceedings rubbing her gently while he probed with his tongue.

"David...DAVID! AHHH GOD YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS...I knew...it would be...so good with...YOU!"

The bed creaked as Nora thrust her hips up humping David's face while he ate her sweet pussy. His free hand moved back up to grasp at one of her massive, round tits pinching her cherry red nipple.

"Oh! OH GOD! David...Baby...That really is my spot! RIGHT THERE! OHH! GOD, RIGHT THERE! Oh shit...OH SHIT! OHHH SHITTTTT! DAVID! DAVIDDDD! AHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" screamed Nora.

Her orgasm rippled across her pussy sending a flood of juice into David's face bringing a smile to his lips. He had worried he might have forgotten how to get a woman off and he was glad to see that he still had the touch.

"Hope that felt as good as you made it sound," he commented looking up.

Nora looked back with a face that conveyed nothing but desperate desire, "Get your ass up here and FUCK ME!"

The bed creaked even louder when David, feeling like a soldier being ordered to charge, quickly crawled up Nora's shaking body and buried his thick love pole balls deep in her pussy. The feeling of being inside Nora's body after so many lonely years almost brought David to tears. The tight, wet, warmth of her vagina gripped his cock in a savage embrace. He could feel the heat spreading through his whole body. They came together in a brutal, hard fuck their bodies slapping audibly against each other skin slapping on skin. David gritted his teeth trying to hang on, but he knew at this pace, and after all these years he didn't have a prayer of holding back especially with a woman as good as Nora.

The tightness in his sack was growing unbearable.

"Nora! OH! GOD, NORA! Your pussy feels so good! AHH FUCK IT'S BEEN SO LONG! SO FUCKING LONG!" cried David desperately.

"Give it to me, David! Every fucking inch! AHH FUCK! Your cock is so fucking huge! AHH! STRETCHING ME SO GOOD! AHH! FUCK YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! AHHH FUCK ME!" yelled Nora.

The urge to release was irresistible. David had fought the good fight, but the end was coming fast. He felt the surge as his scrotum contracted and pumped sending a thick stream of semen shooting up his shaft. It was about to be over, and he cried a warning to his young lover.

"NORA! Fuck I can't! I'm going to cum...Oh GOD I'M GONNA CUM, NORA!"

"FUCK YES, DAVID! GIVE IT TO ME! CUM INSIDE ME! FILL ME! FILL MY PUSSY, DAVID!"

David came almost as if Nora's words had summoned the semen from inside him. The echo of her demand had barely faded when his cock gave a mighty jerk, and a huge eruption of thick jizz exploded from his cock followed by several more each throbbing pulse sending a sticky rope of warm cum into Nora's quivering womb.

"AHHH FUCK! NORA! NORA! AHHHH GOD NORAAAAAA!"

They came together with Nora's pussy breaking out into a series of hard spasms helping to squeeze David's penis clean. Their bodies slowed and at last, came to rest with Nora pulling David's lips to hers for a soft kiss.

"Wow. I felt you all the way up to my stomach. You came very hard, David."

"I had a lot of years of frustration backed up in me," he admitted with a chuckle.

David rolled off of her onto his back, and she quickly snuggled up against him. He cradled her head on his chest stroking her silky hair between his fingers.

"You are so beautiful, Nora. I feel like I should say something but honestly, I'm not sure what. Thank you. Seems grossly inadequate."

"I think the look on your face when you came inside me was thanks enough, David."

"Well, thank you anyway. It has been a very long time. I had forgotten how nice it is to be with someone this way."

"I'm glad I could remind you."

He kissed the top of her head, and she snuggled tighter to him. There was a part of him that wished he could freeze this moment and stay here in Nora's arms for a good long time or at least until he was able to get hard again. Nora, as it turned out, had an idea about that and to David's surprise, she started to tickle his now flaccid penis with her fingertips.

"You know I'm not a young guy, Nora. It may take me a while to spring back," he said a bit of worry coming into his voice.

"Let's see if we can do something about it," replied Nora sounding more confident than he felt.

As he looked on, Nora moved her head down between his legs taking his slick, juicy penis into her mouth and slowly rolling her tongue around the soft skin. A shudder passed through David's body and slowly to his amazement he felt himself start to harden again. Nora encouraged him along with sweet licks and gentle sucking as his penis began to swell and fill her mouth a bit at a time.

"Holy shit..." moaned David not quite able to believe he was he was rising to the occasion again so soon. In less time then he would have imagined Nora had him at full mast again his cock standing straight as a flagpole. She wasted no time in climbing on top guiding his thick love gun into her cum filled, sloppy pussy. The sticky warmth of her tight cunt wrapped itself around him.

"Fuck...Nora" whispered David.

"I told you I could fix it," said Nora with a wicked smile.

She started to take his cock with deep thrusts of her hips impaling herself on all eight inches of it gasping and crying out.

"Oh fuck! Baby, your cock fills me so good! I love to fuck you, David! AHH! FUCK YES! Love to ride that big cock!"

David started to meet her thrusts with his movements driving upward into her hot, young body feeling her pussy quiver every time he pushed further into it. The sensations were so intense maybe even more so than before, and without a word of warning, he was suddenly possessed by a profound need to take this woman and pound her senseless. He wasn't at all sure he could still pull something like this off, but somehow he managed to sit up and swing his legs off the bed with Nora still mounted on his crotch. He stood up lifting her ass in his hands and putting her back against the bedroom wall.

"Oh! Jesus, David!" she cried.

He took her hard and with almost angry thrusts of his hips watching her big tits bounce wildly up and down.

"This is what you want isn't it, Nora! A nice...Hard...FUCK! AH! TAKE MY COCK! TAKE IT, BABY!"

"FUCK DAVID! AHH! GOD, YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD! GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! OH GOD! I'M GOING TO FUCKING! CUMMMMMMMMMM!"

Nora's pussy spasmed so hard on his dick he felt it all the way through his shaft and his balls responded with a second eruption of hot cum no less impressive than the first. Her eyes flew open wide at the feeling of her well-penetrated pussy being filled with so much semen it seemed pushed past its capacity to contain it all. The outside of her pussy started dripping with pearly white cum that ran down across David's balls to spill onto the floor. They gasped and moaned loudly trapped in their mutual orgasm until David turned and they fell sideways onto the bed.

Their mouths found each other again in a grateful kiss.

"That was amazing," gasped Nora.

"You're amazing," echoed David smiling into her bright green eyes.

The walk home was not an easy one. David's legs shook the whole way. He was exhausted but satisfied, and his last vision before he went back in his house was of Nora standing naked in her window waving down at him.

He took a nice, hot shower cleaning the remnants of a night of hot sex off his body. It was all he could do to wipe the silly grin off his face as he stared at the mirror afterward.

EPILOGUE -

Barbara passed away the following week. The funeral was well attended. She had touched the lives of many people in the community and David was grateful for all the support. In the sea of faces at the service, he was both surprised and touched to find Nora and her parents in attendance. The pastor delivered an excellent eulogy, and David added a few of his memories to personalize things even more. The service concluded at the graveside, and afterward, David stood for a while contemplating more than three decades worth of memories.

When he returned to his house the sun had long since set and he stepped out of his car to find Nora leaning against her parents SUV. She walked over to him.

"I'm sorry for your loss, David, from everything I heard today your wife was an extraordinary woman. I'm sorry I never got a chance to meet her."

"She would have liked you. I think you both had a lot in common."

"I take that as a compliment. If there's anything, I can do to make things easier for you, please ask."

"That's sweet of you. I need some time. Thank you, Nora, for...everything..."

She leaned up to kiss his cheek and David felt the slick warmth of her lips.

He watched her walk back home not entirely being able to tear his gaze from her soft, round rear-end.

The weeks that followed saw things get a little easier each day. David took a long-awaited vacation now that he wasn't tied to his home, and it breathed some life back into him. Nora had been kind enough to keep an eye on his house while he was gone and he returned to find his mail stacked neatly on the kitchen counter, and all the plants well watered. It was late, and he decided to get some sleep. He would retrieve his spare key from Nora in the morning. A hot shower soothed the ache in his tired old bones, and he dried off pulling on his old cotton pants. He was just about to get into bed when a strange feeling made him walk over to his office. He stopped to look through the window at Nora's bedroom where the light still glowed.

Nora was there standing in her window as if she had been waiting patiently for him the whole time. He smiled and waved, and she returned the gesture. They pondered each other for a moment and then Nora casually reached down and untied the robe she was wearing letting it fall into a pile at her feet. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

David's face lit with an even bigger grin as he loosened the string on his cotton pants. Perhaps he wasn't ready to go to bed after all.