Through The Woods

Story Info
A shortcut through the woods takes a wicked turn.
2.5k words
4.31
27.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a waste of a night. I thought to myself as I walked down the street. The party had been a complete bust, and my ride home had left with some guy without telling me. At least the walk home was pleasant, although my clothes weren't fit for the weather. It was a chilly night, and my Cleopatra costume wasn't suited for the outdoors. It consisted of a black romper with a plunging neckline, gold cups with a scale design, thin straps and a scoop back that left my shoulders and back bare. A sheer mesh skirt with high cut sides, a gold-trimmed waistband, and 6-inch gladiator stiletto sandals completed my outfit.

I paused on the sidewalk considering my options; I could continue following the road and be home in less than 45 minutes, or I could cut through the woods and shave off more than half an hour off my trip. Sure it would be dark in the woods, but during the day I had traversed through them enough to know my way around. As I stood there, the wind picked up. It whipped my skirt around me, the cold biting into my skin and I made my decision. The shortcut it is.

There is a rough track nearby, and I turn on to it. I walk along the path and enjoy the solitude, the wind isn't as gusty here, and the animals were surprisingly quiet this night. After 10 or so minutes I come to a small clearing deep in the woods. It is a little circular clearing with a small tree in the middle.

I as walk past the tree; I heard something a loud snap, like someone stepping on a stick. Before I could react, I feel cold hands wrap around my wrists and pull my arms behind my back.

I let out a scream and try to struggle away, and my assailant increases the pressure on my wrists, making me cry out in pain. "Now, now. If you be a good girl, you won't get hurt."

I cry out. "No, let go of me!"

Then a shape moves into my vision, and I feel something cold pressing into my throat. The man, dressed in a blue t-shirt, is in front me, holding a penknife. I immediately still. "See? You can behave."

He runs the blade down to my shoulder making me shiver. With a jerk, he cuts one of the straps of my dress. The knife moves across my collarbone, and he cuts the other strap.

He draws the blade slowly down the hollow of my throat to my breasts, making me shudder with more than just the cold. He cuts through the thin material of my dress and pulls it away from me.

My breasts stand at full attention seeing as I didn't wear a bra. The cold wind licks across them, making my nipples erect almost to the point of pain. He runs the knife over them. I am starting to feel how wet I already am.

Then I feel a warm mouth envelope one of my nipples. It is blissfully warm as Blue licks, nips and sucks. I involuntarily arched my back, getting more of my breast into his mouth. I hear both men chuckle and the man behind me saying, "She is a little fucking slut isn't she?" I open my mouth to protest but then his free hand comes up and cups my breast. He wore a red plastic band on his wrist.

Blue suckles on one nipple while Red toys, pinches and pulls the other. Moans escape my lips even though I try to hold them back. I can feel my cunt flowing freely now.

Blue pulls back, the frigid air hitting my nipple and making me wince. He crouches down and runs his hands up my skirt to the waistband of my thong. I try to push him away with my knees, but he places the point of the blade against my thigh.

"Ah, behave now, slut." He goes back to my thong and starts to pull it down. "Damn baby," he says as he feels my already soaked panties. I feel tears of humiliation threaten and force them back.

Blue pulls my panties down my legs, removes them and tosses them aside; I feel Blue's hand touch my clit. I bite my lip to keep from moaning as he starts gently rubbing circles. Red nips at my earlobe and I feel his erection pressing into me. Blue's hand moves, and he thrusts two fingers into my cunt.

I buck my hips against him, trying to free myself and ride his fingers at the same time. He starts to pump his fingers into me slowly, he knows what to do and soon he has me panting for more.

Blue looks at Red. "I think she's ready for round one, don't you?" Red chuckled in my ear. Blue stands up, and suddenly Red has me bent over. My ass pressed against him. I hear him undo and take off his belt. He wraps it around my wrists, securing them. "That should make it easier."

Both men free their dicks.

"Time to let me use that pretty little mouth of yours sweetheart," Blue grabs my hair and tries forcing me onto his cock. I bite my lips, keeping my mouth closed. He continues sliding his cock over my lips trying to gain entry.

"Think we need to convince her Red." I feel Red flip my skirt up onto my back, my pussy exposed to his gaze and I feel a flush of embarrassment. I feel his hand run across my slit, toying with my clit slightly. Then he jams two fingers inside me. I almost gasp, but keep my mouth shut as he pumps in and out. Blue's dick presses harder against my mouth to no avail.

Red's fingers withdraw, and I hear him positioning himself behind me. One hand goes on my hip, and then I feel his cock against me. I lose it.

"No!"

My protests get cut off when Blue's shoves his dick into my mouth. "Suck me bitch, if you even think about biting, this knife will go where you don't want it."

I reflexively swallow and hear him moan. "Atta girl," I feel Red's dick as he starts to enter me. I stretch almost painfully around him. He is big, so much bigger, even than the one in my mouth. I squirm to get away, but he grasps my hips and plunges forward.

Red starts fucking me furiously from behind as Blue grabs my hair and starts face fucking me. His dick hits the back of my throat, and I gag. He holds my head there as he moans. Red is pounding away at me, though I try not to, I feel my orgasm already building. I start to push back toward him, meeting his thrusts unconsciously. He digs his fingers into my hips. There will be bruises there tomorrow. He vigorously fucks me, pulling almost all the way out and forcing his way back in. I gasp and moan around Blue's cock. I even start to suck him.

"That's right baby, suck my dick." He stops his thrusting, and I bob my head and suck him off burying my nose in his pubic hair each time I take him all the way. "That's right you little fucking slut. Suck his dick." I hear Red say. I start sucking faster, running my tongue along the underside of his shaft and sucking in my cheeks. My tongue finds the slit on the head of his dick, and I press down and wiggle my tongue. Blue's moans are enticing me as Red continues pounding me.

I plunge down on Blue, taking him all the way in, gagging and I feel his cock twitch before he shoots his load.

He holds the back of my head down. "Swallow bitch. Don't lose a single drop." I struggle to keep it all in my mouth; it takes several attempts before I can swallow it all. He pulls out of my mouth, his cock going almost going soft.

Red is still pounding away at me, and I moan. "That's right, you like this, don't you? You little fucking cunt," I see Blue stroking his semi-flaccid member. Is he getting himself hard again?

I feel Red slap my ass, and a startled yelp escapes me. He grabs the belt looped around my wrists bringing me closer and allowing him deeper. F-fuck, no please...don't let me cum for him...please...

My body starts to shudder and shake. He thrusts in hard and slaps my ass, and I explode around him, gasping out incoherent profanities.

I feel Red's cock pulse inside me as he shoots his load into my quivering hole. He leans forward grabbing my tits, still thrusting. I see that Blue is almost erect again. Red pulls out and keeps me bent over and walked around to my front. He shoves his dick in my face. "Clean me off and get me hard again slut."

I feebly comply, my body still shaking from my orgasm, taking as much of him as I can into my mouth. I can taste both our juices, and it makes me hornier. Part of me wants this to end; the other part wants them both inside me again.

I suck and lick his cock, trying to get him hard. I take him into my mouth sucking when he grabs my hair and forces me down his length. I choke on him, and I cannot breathe, when he pulls back, I gasp for air before he lunges in again. He keeps doing it, plunging in making me gag around him, then pulling me back allowing me some air before going back in.

I continue sucking and licking as I get used to this process. Soon I'm not gagging as much and can swallow him down myself. As soon as I got him hard and covered in my saliva, he pulls back. "Now for round two..."

He walks behind me again and lets me stand up. Blue comes over and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He positions me over his cock and slides me down.

I bite my lip and moan as I take Blue all the way into my pussy. His hands go to my ass and spread my cheeks apart, and I feel Red come up behind me. I start to panic. "WH-what what are you doing? No, not there please!"

I feel Red press his member against my asshole, and I try to wiggle away from him. Blue laughs. "Oh yea baby, ride my cock." He pulls my ass cheeks apart farther, while Red puts one hand on my shoulder to keep me still and force me down. His cock starts pressing forward into my ass; the head almost wholly making it past the tight ring of muscles. I try to clench them down to keep him out.

He pulls back slightly and thrusts hard going halfway in. I let out a scream of agony. "That's it, you fucking cunt, scream for me." Red grunts. It feels as if I'm being ripped in half as he continues pressing himself forward, sheathing himself.

I squirm, trying to get away from them. Red has already started slowly thrusting while Blue more forcibly fucks my pussy. Red is pounding hard, getting me to accept him in with ease. His balls are slapping against me with each thrust.

To my surprise the pain in my ass starts dulling off, Red starts pounding faster as I stretch around him. It's starting to dull off to something else now. Oh, it feels so...

I start to moan. I've never felt so full in my life. It feels fantastic as they fuck both my holes. Red reaches around and cups my breasts. It's a sensation overload. Pleasure flashes through my body as he pinches my nipples. I feel Blue slapping my ass, and I moan. Red nibbles on my earlobe again as Blue leans in kissing and nipping my throat.

Both men are fucking me as hard and fast as they can muster. It feels so good. I start flexing and bucking, riding them both, trying to get them deeper inside me. I've lost all sense, other than a little part in the back of my mind wanting them to stop, I'm a primal creature now, fuelled by lust.

I feel one of Red's hands leave my breast and feel a stab of disappointment that I try not to feel. Then I gasp as he winds it through my hair and jerks my head back.

"That's it you little fucking slut. You're nothing but a horny little whore." I stare at him with loathing and desire. He pulls my hair. "Say it," he says sharply. I just stare at him, lips tight. He twists the breast he's still holding hard. "Fucking say it."

"I-I'm a horny little whore!" He releases my breast and kisses my cheek. "Good girl. Now, fuck us." I feel them both still inside me, and I start bucking my hips. "Faster bitch!" Red pulls my hair again, and I comply. I start riding them like it's the last fuck I'll ever receive.

I impale myself upon them, moaning and gasping each time. Red is occasionally pulling my hair, Blue slapping my ass. It feels so fucking good. Blue leans in and takes my free nipple into his mouth and sucks hard. I arch my back, fucking them faster.

The forest is silent save for the slapping of skin, the moans of the men and my gasps; the puffs of our steady lustful breathing almost never ceasing. I feel my orgasm building as I fuck them. I feel Blue twitch inside me, and he starts pumping away making me moan as my orgasm grows closer. Red starts pounding my ass again; I hear his deep grunting in my ear as he presses tight.

Then I climax. I scream out in pleasure, feeling my juices gush around Blue's cock. I've never had an orgasm this powerful. My whole body shook and shivered. My pussy and ass clenched around the men as they fuck me.

Then I hear Blue's gasp, and he bites my nipple hard as he pushes in harder and impossibly deeper inside me. I feel his cum shoot deep into my cunt. Then I feel Red shoot his load into my ass, he still thrusts away, however, milking his cock with my ass muscles. Both men go still.

Then I feel Red pull out, and Blue pulls me off, dropping me to the ground. I land face down, and I feel Red crouch over me. He unbuckles his belt and unwrapped it from my wrist. He leans over, and whispers in my ear. "Until next time sweetheart," I turn my head slightly. "Fu-fuck you..." Red chuckles and kisses my cheek then he moves away, following Blue back to the main path.

I lay there listening to their laughs as they walked off. I shakily pick myself up and grab the remnants of my dress and try to cover myself up. I stand, almost falling over. My ass is extremely sore and at the same time feels very empty. I grab my thong off the floor, crumpling it in my hand. I turn and leave for home.