All Comments on 'Through the Woods'

by LoveBlossoming

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FANTASTIC START!

THIS COULD BE A CORKING STORY. PLEASE PLEASE CARRY ON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Didn't say it was part one but certainly is not a finished story. Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice story I really liked it

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 5 years ago
The potential is there...

This is a good start to a much longer story. I think that it is too soon to give a solid rating to it. My impression was that the grammar, punctuation and general story telling was above average. I think that I saw two ambiguities or conflictions. Did her grandfather die or did he just go to California? Also, she seemed to have had the golden eyes, but his internal monologue seemed to indicate that he was the werewolf. Other than that, I think it could be the introductory chapter to a good story telling. I would suggest that you, if not write the entire story before publishing it, at least do a full and detailed outline. That gives you a chance to be sure where the story is going and check its continuity. Keep going! It could be a very good story.

PN

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is good!

You must proceed. You simply must.

kdlucaskdlucasover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I vote for a continuation of the story. It is a teaser, and we need for it to be completed. Thank you for a great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is beautiful...

Poignant, sad, lusty, a little savage but beautiful. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Such intriguing characters

This story is engrossing. I really hope there will be more and soon. Please do continue, I want to know where they go and what had happened to Wren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please update

I love this story so much.. Are you going to update it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveBlossoming@LoveBlossoming
I am most likely exactly as you think I am. I am a moderately tall woman in her early twenties with curly brown hair and hazel eyes. I have freckles on my shoulders, full lips, and strong cheekbones. Most of the women in my stories are based off of myself, women I am attracted...