Through the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wren's hand covered his and she looked at him with a familiar sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry."

He shook his head and wiped at his left eye with the back of his hand. "She sent the books. I couldn't take the sound of the happy couple across from me when I was in an apartment. That's why I moved here." Simon swallowed and looked at Wren. "It was shortly before that when I had stumbled into your gallery. Just killing time between coffee and a dinner meeting. That painting in there was the first thing that didn't look dark and grey. It was so beautiful and pure. Like seeing a flower blooming in the middle of winter."

Wren was taken aback. Had she known of this, would she have given him a second thought? He made it sound like his intentions were not necessarily pure, but surely more understandable than the motivations of anyone else who had taken her to bed. She had no words, so she did not speak. His other hand rested atop hers and she was held there by the gentle warm pressure of his hands.