All Comments on 'Through the Woods'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

I love characters who are not flawless, and have qualities besides just a pretty face. These two were really cute together. I’m so glad they made it work, I was worried there for awhile.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Beaver in the pond

As soon as I started reading this story, I knew it was a winner. The give and take between the two just felt so right. Too bad about loosing their things to the kids with guns, but having to trek back to the truck naked seemed to make a bad situation well worth it. The jokes, even as corny as they were, got a laugh out of me. Loved the story and gave it all the stars I could give. Thanks.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Omenainen. Yes, both of them have issues to deal with... fortunately helped by time in the woods and with each other.

And thanks very much, oldpantythief. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks very much for the rating. I've wanted to write a story about anxiety, depression and bear poop for a long time (What better subjects for an erotic story?) And if you liked those corny jokes, I've got lots more ;-)

piet1234567piet1234567almost 3 years ago

Great story, I love the build up

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

You've become one of my favorite authors, anywhere. The subtle nuances and lack of pausing the story for boring descriptions is the stuff of literature, which is almost impossible to find on this site.

I'm hoping that by the time I work my way through the rest of your writing, you've added to you library.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, cageysea9725. Really? Thanks! Glad you enjoy my stories and hope to see more comments from you.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Loved this story. I love it when a story isn’t predictable.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, rbloch66, I tried making this story a little less straightforward than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sweet story though didn't like that the asshole hunters just got away with it

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Quite true, Anonymous. But life isn't fair, and the hunters could have done a lot worse. Perhaps a ranger caught them later... if so, they would have been in a lot of trouble. And losing their clothes certainly helped the pair get closer sooner than they would have otherwise.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Only in Fantasyland could two such screwed up people find each other with such great results. Maybe these two brands of craziness cancel each other out. Many of these stories just cruise to an ending and you feel that life is too easy, but here we had the author throw in the completely anomalous incident with the 4 punks. We got a sense of impending big trouble which never came. It left a strange taste in my mouth and I ( for once) could have done without the blip. All in all I enjoyed it 4* worth and will probably sample a couple of other offerings from this author.

dbsidedbsideabout 1 year ago

Very cute, romantic! A favorite ⭐5 ✨

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[10.06.23]

Mucho Kawaii!

11/10!!!!!1

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse7 months ago

the rainy forest scene was okay.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Little too much "Hallmark" for me but nice easy read. I like how you revealed different traits of the characters in stages until when all was revealed, they fit perfectly together. 4.5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

SIMILAR Stories