Through the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara backhanded his arm and laughed but took the ferns.

~~~~

The forest seemed a little warmer to Lara when they returned to the trail, but the the shade was welcome relief from the scorching sun out in the open.

Once again, the moment Lara entered the forest, a sense of ease filled her. Despite the ridiculous situation, her ever-present background sense of dread again became diluted by the lush presence of the woods.

Scott led the way. Watching him stepping along the trail naked just as confidently as when he was clothed, Lara wondered how he could be so even-tempered and matter-of-fact about everything. Yet in the brief time they lay together under the trees she saw his passion. Warmth spread through her thinking of the sensations of him caressing her and the hunger in his eyes. When they finally got back to town, she was determined to continue where they left off.

She heard wind stirring the branches high above before drops hit her skin.

~~~~

Scott looked up, trying to get a view of the sky as the rain intensified.

"Are you kidding me?" he said. "Is nothing going right today?"

Lara said, "We always get rain in the afternoon. It shouldn't last long." She shrugged one shoulder. "At least we don't have to worry about our clothes getting wet."

The forest canopy held the rain back for a few moments, then gushing cascades soaked everything. The endless roar of the warm downpour drowned the calming sounds of the woods and made everything seem closer.

Lara raised a hand to her brow to block the warm water streaming down her face. She looked around. "Don't suppose an umbrella tree is a thing."

Scott smiled and took her hand. Together they continued down the trail.

As the torrent continued, bare spots in the trail became muddier and slicker. Scott was edging sideways down a bare slope, Lara holding on, when he slipped. She squealed as she was yanked down with him, thumping down hard on her ass.

They ended in a tangle at the bottom of the slope, splotched with mud and debris.

"You okay?" Scott said, trying to be heard over the rain.

Lara checked herself. "I think so. Probably going to have a bruise on my ass. You?"

Scott nodded.

He struggled to his feet, then helped Lara up.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he said.

Crooked rivulets of muddy water streamed down Lara's body. Scott smoothed away the mud and debris, sliding his hands over her rain-slick chest, her breasts, her tummy.

Lara stood still, enjoying his warm hands caressing over her. Then she did the same for him, wiping at the dirt on his chest and shoulders then cupped her hands to gather enough water to splash it over his half-hard dick.

Scott pulled her close and reached behind to slick away mud from her back and ass while Lara did the same for him, looking into his eyes.

The rain was warm but Lara's rain-slicked breasts pressing against his chest felt warmer. She gazed at him dreamily as she rubbed his back and ass, and Scott naturally began to respond.

Lara's eyes sparkled when she felt his hardness. She reached between them to grasp his cock, her soft hand sensuously warm. She stroked him, then guided his hand to her breast, sighing as he massaged and stroked it. Scott slid his free hand up behind her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

Even in a downpour with hair plastered to her head, Scott thought Lara was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. She was certainly the strangest and most spirited.

He had planned to wait until they got to the city, but with Lara in his arms with her dark eyes imploring and needful, he had to take her right there.

Looking around, Scott spied a mossy patch of ground a few steps off the trail. Taking Lara's hand, he carefully guided her to it and cleared away fallen sticks and leaves. Wordlessly, he raised his eyebrows at Lara, then looked at the ground. She beamed, then lay back on the soft carpet of moss.

Scott kissed her, then moved to Lara's neck to kiss and nibble her there. Encouraged by her moan, he slid his hand back to her rain-slick breast, teasing the nipple before cupping its lovely shape.

Still kissing her, he tentatively slid his hand from her breast lower and when she didn't protest, to between her legs. Lara sighed and hugged him to her.

They kissed and caressed and rutted against each other. Scott had never felt harder, never felt a need so strong for anyone before. He felt her shift her legs, opening them and urging with her hands for him to lay on her. Soon his cock was gliding along Lara's folds, moist more from her arousal than the rain. Lara's hips rocked up and around, seeking.

She reached between them to guide him where she needed him, then slid a hand to his ass and pulled him into her. Scott felt warmth and slickness as he joined with her, elated when her intake of breath became a primal, satisfied groan.

Lara's eyes flared as Scott pushed deep, then became lidded as she wrapped arms and legs around him.

"Fuck me... oh, god, I need you to fuck me."

The thrill Lara felt when Scott first entered her bloomed into burning need as he started taking her. She locked her legs behind his back, urging him into her, pushing back with every delicious stroke. Squirming against him, Lara rotated her hips, seeking the best angle, the right contact, offering herself to him, eager to please him and to satisfy the aching need inside her. His heavy, solid presence pressing her into the bed of moss and his wonderful cock plunging into her gave her a sense of completeness she had never experienced before. She never wanted it to end.

Scott wanted it to last too but was losing the battle. It had been far too long since he had been with someone, and no one had been as exciting and responsive as Lara. Inside, she was snug and slick and delightfully warm. Her joyful gasps and moans, the eager way she worked to drive him deep, her little smile and the gleam in her eyes all tore at his self-control.

He paced himself as long as he could, then tumbled across the inevitable divide.

"Gonna come," he croaked.

Lara tightened her embrace. "In me," she gasped. "Please!"

Scott growled and rammed into Lara, pressing her hard into the soft moss. She clung and gasped as he released, pulsing, flooding her to overflowing with all he could offer.

Lara slid a hand between them to tease her clit. She rubbed furiously, hips grinding and bucking. In moments she stiffened and froze, arching her back as blissful heat bloomed, coursing through her in surging waves as the world faded.

When she returned, Lara fluttered open her eyes to find Scott had eased his weight from her with his arms but was still hard and buried deep inside.

"You okay?" he asked. "Looked like you were kinda gone there for a bit."

Taking a breath, Lara nodded, wide-eyed. "Oh, yeah. I was gone all right. She caressed his cheek. "That was... that was..."

"Yeah," Scott said. "It was."

The rain seemed to have slowed from torrential bucketing to a mere light shower. Scott rolled off and held Lara to him while they recovered.

"That's funny," he said, moving a damp curl of hair from her eyes. "A lot of time after, uh, after sex, the ol' depression kicks in. Just a little. But not this time. Not with you."

Lara looked down and picked away specks of dirt from her skin. She said, "This is going to sound awful, but it's just the opposite for me. After sex, all the anxiety just... evaporates. Sometimes for a day or two."

Scott thought about that. "Guess that accounts for why you've been so eager."

Lara looked at him, but before she could say anything, Scott smiled and said, "We're gonna have to do it a lot, then."

~~~~

Scott flipped his journal shut. In a few days he would hit the last page and need to buy a new one. Fortunately, he knew someone in the business.

Beside him, Lara scrawled away in her own journal. They had agreed to limit their journaling time when they were together, but they were together constantly now. After a summer of deciding every day whether to sleep at Scott's place or hers, Scott had finally convinced her to move in with him.

Megan set two glasses of iced tea on the table and, with a peevish look at Scott, brownies.

"Now we're talking," Scott said, grabbing one. "Thanks, Megan."

"I packed up some to take with you, too," Megan said. "Give you energy to handle our Lara. Camping for three days in the middle of nowhere... what are you thinking?"

Lara said, "You know I'll be okay. Fresh air, exercise, a little frolicking in the ferns... it's relaxing."

Megan yelped when a crashing bang from outside shook the cafe windows. A cement truck had hit a pothole. A booming thud followed as a second truck hit the same one.

"Fuck, that's loud," said Lara. "Is the city ever going to fix that hole?"

She sipped her iced tea.