Through Tragedy Comes Love Pt. 04

Story Info
Hardship to Happiness (Final Part)
7.2k words
4.77
13.9k
41

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Padre33
Padre33
560 Followers

Good day readers!

I would like to thank everyone who has voted or commented on the previous parts of the story. I'm glad that you like it so far, and I hope that you will like this part as much.

This part didn't turn out quite how I wanted it, but given the changes in my life, I wanted to finish off the story so that it wasn't left hanging as so many stories are on this site. With luck I will get some more time to devote to writing and have something else to put up for you all to enjoy.

Please continue to vote and comment. I do ask that comments, whether positive, or negative in nature, be kept respectful.

This is a complete work of fiction, and all parties engaging in sexual activity are over the age of 18.

Any characters resembling real persons is a coincidence, as again this is a complete work of fiction.

Enjoy!

**************

8

I sat in my recliner looking over at the loves of my life sitting on the couch, while some mindless cartoon movie played on the TV. I felt love for my daughter, and pregnant sister, but aside from that love I didn't feel much of anything.

After I sold my business to Jimmy a month ago, I didn't have much to do. I worked on some extra repairs around the house that needed doing. Emily and I had been looking for a suitable place to move to so that we could continue our illicit relationship in peace, but there is only so much time each day one can spend looking at a computer or driving across the countryside looking at land.

I was lost.

I would do anything for my family, but it was my work that gave me some focus and drive. That was one reason, when Sarah and I won the lottery, we agreed to keep working despite not needing to. We both recognized that we needed that aspect to our lives, and now I didn't have that.

As I sat there looking at my family, I held out hope for the future. Emily and I had looked at a small hobby farm three hours away. We both liked it, and the small town that was close by. The school was good, and there was even a movie theatre and dance club. We put a bid in on the property over the asking price but hadn't heard back yet. I really hope that we get that place. We aren't likely to find a better spot. Maybe I should call the realtor and up our bid. Make sure we get it, I thought.

Snapping me out of my ruminations, Ava slammed into my gut, as she dove at me to give me a hug. "G'night Daddy!"

"Good night, Angel," I groaned out, rubbing the ache that was lingering as she ran up the stairs.

Emily smiled sympathetically at me. As she passed, she trailed her fingers along my arm, and wordlessly followed Ava up the stairs.

I let out a sigh and shut down the living room. "Might as well go to bed too," I said to the empty room.

Before heading to our bedroom, I stopped by Ava's room.

"Mommy, read me a story. Pleeease!" Ava whined as she climbed under her covers.

"Not tonight. The deal was that you got to stay up to watch the movie, and then right to bed," Emily replied, tucking the blankets around the three-year-old.

Ava pouted but didn't say any more.

As Emily gave Ava a kiss, I walked over. I enveloped both ladies in a hug, pulling them tight. And they both groaned from my squeeze. When I released them, Ava giggled, and wrapped her arm around my neck pulling me down and planting a wet kiss on my cheek.

I loved every second of this bedtime ritual, and untangled Ava's arms and tucked her back in, planting a kiss of my own on her cheek. "Good night, Ava. Sleep well."

Emily stood by the door, waiting for me. She flicked out the lights as we left the room and wrapped her arm around my waist. In return I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

"I love you, Chris."

I kissed the top of my sister's fiery red hair. "I love you too, Emily."

When we reached our bedroom, we disengaged the embrace and got ready for bed.

Emily was coming out of the bathroom wearing a simple nightgown, as I climbed into bed. She had a confused expression on her face when she looked at me. After a moment of indecision, she climbed into bed beside me.

"What's the matter Chris? This isn't you."

I sighed. "Nothing is specifically wrong; I'm just not feeling like my usual self." I went on to explain how I was feeling.

As I spoke, we both settled down into the bed, and I wrapped my arm around Emily. She snuggled in close and started tracing designs across my chest hair. What she was doing felt good, but it wasn't stirring me the way it usually did.

"I get it, Chris, I felt that way after the accident. I had to find something to centre me. I found you. You just need to find something too."

I thought about Emily's words, a smirk coming to my lips. "You really are wise beyond your years."

"Grief and trauma can do that to a person."

I nodded my agreement.

"How about I see if I can't find something for you to focus on," Emily said with a playful tone to her voice.

As she spoke, her hand started its way south. I didn't say anything, and simply tried to focus on the sensation of her fingers lightly tracing their way down my body. I could feel exactly where her fingers had been, and where they were, but the sensations were muted. Where they used to inflame the passions within me, now the fires were banked, waiting for that something to blow them back into flame.

Emily's hand slid beneath my pyjama pants, and she quickly grabbed my flaccid cock. She pulled and massaged it, but flaccid it remained.

I glanced down at my sister. "I don't think he's in the mood tonight. If you want, I can do you though."

Emily looked up at me and stared deep into my eyes. She smiled and kissed me softly. "That's okay. I was doing it for you." She rolled onto her stomach and propped herself up on her elbows to look at me better. "Chris, I know the feelings of depression, and I know you. Just hang in there, okay. Once we move, you'll be able to build us a house, and build your business again. We'll be okay."

I smiled and nodded, before giving her a kiss.

We snuggled up and drifted off to sleep.

***

Three days after Emily and I spoke in bed, we finally heard about the property. I was lying in bed. I couldn't be bothered to get up, and Emily had taken Ava to school. There was a little less than a month of school left.

My phone started ringing. I looked over at the nightstand where my phone rested and glanced at the screen. It was the realtor calling. I felt the first stirrings of hope I'd had in a while.

I answered, "Hello?"

"Good morning, Mr. Smith, this is Howard Plot. I have some good news for you. They accepted your offer for the farm! If you and Emily can come by today, we can get the last few forms signed. Then it won't be long at all."

Happiness blasted through my brain. It was as though my serotonin starved brain, ODed from the sudden influx of the happy chemical.

I heaved out a sigh. "Thank you so much Howard! That is great news. Emily and I will stop by your office as soon as we can."

We shared a few last pleasantries before ending the call.

Suddenly the bed couldn't contain me. I jumped up and ran for the bathroom. It didn't take me long to jump into the shower. The hot water slowed me down from the sudden burst of happy energy.

The feeling of the water passing over me felt good. It's been too long since I showered. How could I have gone multiple days without? How did Emily put up with me the past while? I continued my ruminations as the water cleansed my body.

I was so involved in my thoughts and the feeling of the soap and water, that I was oblivious to the person stepping into the shower behind me. It wasn't until her arms snaked their way around me and mashed her body into mine that I was brought out of the confines of my mind.

I leaned back into Emily's embrace. "I'm so sorry Em," I said, turning around.

She smirked up at me. "There's nothing to be sorry for. We all get depressed at times."

"We do," I agreed, nodding. Water dripped from my head, onto hers. "But that doesn't mean that my ignoring you and Ava was right."

Emily released her hold on my body and reached up grabbing my face. She stared intently into my eyes. "Chris, I love you. Ava loves you. A little depression isn't going to change that. If you got the flu or pneumonia, we wouldn't stop loving you, so why would getting depressed matter? I understand. I've been there."

Water dripped down my face, and I wasn't sure if it was all from the showerhead. I pulled Emily close and leaned down kissing her. It didn't take long for that kiss to grow passionate.

Before things could heat up though, the water cooled us down.

As soon as the cold water started flowing, Emily let out a squeal. "How long have you been in here?"

I quickly turned off the tap, laughing. "Long enough to do some thinking."

We stepped out of the tub and grabbed the towels hanging on the bar.

As soon as I had a towel in hand, I turned, and wrapped it around my love. She in turn, wrapped the one in her hands around me. She started rubbing my back and butt.

"Emily, I got a call this morning. We got it."

Her head snapped up, her eyes wide, and a huge smile plastered on her face. "We got it?" she whispered.

I simply smiled and nodded.

She pulled me close again, moulding her body to mine, and leaned her cheek on my chest. I simply enjoyed feeling her in my arms. So far this has been a good morning.

It didn't take long with the renewed sense of feeling, and the happiness, and the love of my life in my arms, for my body to respond.

Emily giggled, "It seems someone else is happy too." She leaned back into my arms and looked up into my eyes. All the while, bringing her hands around me, still holding the towel.

Her hands inched their way forward and soon found my hard prick. She started rubbing the edges of the towel over my length.

I let out a breath, I hadn't realized I was holding, groaning in pleasure.

She smirked. "We need to make sure he's all dry now don't we."

I nodded. "Yes. He'd get cold otherwise," I agreed."

"Well, I guess you'd better follow me then. I know a perfect way to make sure he stays nice and toasty warm."

Emily dropped the towel, and took a hold of my cock, pulling me along. She led me to the bed, where she turned me around and pushed me down onto the bed.

A moment later, I was buried balls deep in my sister. She leaned forward mashing her boobs against my chest and started kissing along my chin.

After the past few weeks of depression, finally feeling everything in exquisite detail was like an overload. Emily rode me fast and hard, and it didn't take long before I could feel the tingle in my balls.

I lifted Emily off of me and rolled us over. She let out a whimper when my member was extracted from the confines of her pussy.

"How is he supposed to stay warm if you don't put him back and rub him. That's the only way to make sure," Emily joked, spreading her legs wide, inviting me in.

I chuckled and lined myself up. I slowly eased into her as I said, "I plan on keeping him nice and warm, don't you worry. I just needed to slow things down a bit, or you wouldn't have the chance to get nice and hot."

She laughed, causing her body to convulse, and felt awesome on my cock.

I started pumping in and out again, though at a much slower pace. I kept our bodies close together, and I looked into her deep blue eyes. We were no longer fucking; instead making love.

"You have the most beautiful eyes, Em."

She smiled up at me and gave me a light kiss on the nose. "Thank you, brother of mine." After a moment, she continued, "I love you. You know that right?"

I nodded. In reply I kissed her deeply. Our tongues duelled. We continued to kiss, breaking only long enough to gasp a breath before we continued. And as we kissed the pace of our love making increased.

It wasn't long before the tingling returned, and my orgasm snuck up on me. Before I knew what was happening, I was past the point of no return, and pumping my virile seed into my sister.

Stars exploded in my vision, and I went rigid as the orgasm ripped through my body. While I held still at my peak, Emily continued to rock her hips, prolonging my pleasure.

Soon enough my orgasm faded, and I came back to reality, breathing deeply. Unfortunately, with my cum, came the end of my erection, and my dick flopped out of Emily's sopping and filled pussy.

"I'm sorry Em, I was trying to hold off."

I started kissing my way down her body. My dick may have betrayed me, but that doesn't mean that I couldn't give her some pleasure too. But she grabbed me by my head and pulled me back up.

"Just hold me, Chris. That's all I need."

I shifted off of her and cuddled in close to her. "Are you sure?"

She looked over at me and snuggled in closer. "Yes, I'm sure. Just seeing a little life in you, is enough. I hope that you stay with us. I know depression is a sickness, and you have no control over it, but it is much nicer to have you like this."

Pangs of guilt shot through me.

I must have flinched at her words, because immediately, she sat back and looked into my face.

She shook her head. "Chris, I'm sorry. That was mean, and insensitive. I do love you. No matter what." She raised her left hand. "I meant it when I said yes. I love you forever and nothing is going to change that. Yes, I prefer you without the depression. Everyone prefers their loved ones healthy. That doesn't mean that you did anything wrong. I'm sorry."

I gave her a weak smile. She knew me so well. Despite the age difference, more often than not, it was Emily who was comforting me, rather than the other way around.

I pulled her back into my embrace. "There's nothing to forgive. I love you too, you know. Imperfections and all."

She slapped my chest playfully, "Imperfections? You must have fallen in the shower and hit your head before I got there. I'm perfect and you know it."

I kissed the top of her head. "I do know it. I love you."

We cuddled for another half hour before cleaning up and getting dressed. Then we were off to the realtor's office.

***

9

A week after signing the papers, I drove my family out to our new farm. We wouldn't take possession for another month almost, but the owners, knowing that we wanted to build new, agreed that we could start the planning, and even store supplies on site before taking possession.

Ava was bouncing in her booster seat as we turned down the gravel driveway. "Daddy, look! Cows! Can I pets the cows?"

Emily and I shared a look and chuckled.

"May I pet the cows, Angel," I corrected. "No. At least not today. Those are the neighbour's beef cows. I don't think it would be a good idea to just walk over and try to pet them."

I parked the car off the driveway, and out of the way from where the current owners might be working. Part of the reason for the delay in getting the place was so that the farmers could sell off the few animals they had. Though only a hobby farm, it was still a working farm.

As soon as the car stopped, Ava unbuckled herself, and jumped out of the car. She ran to the fence between the properties to get a closer look at the cows in the neighbouring field.

"Just think Ava," Emily said. "Soon you'll be able to see the animals every day."

Ava looked away from the pasture for a moment, a look of wonder on her young face.

I smiled, and after giving Emily a hug, I grabbed a tape measure and wandered in the other direction. I began looking the property over in greater detail. Envisioning in my mind where and how I wanted to build our new house.

It had only been a few days since getting out of my funk, and though there were times when I still felt down, I could tell that having something to work on, something to look forward to, was exactly what I needed.

Mrs. Corbett stepped out on her porch and waved at us. I returned her smile, and waved back, not paying her much mind. I continued to survey the property for where to build our house. I did notice though, that Emily and Ava went over to talk to her.

I measured the distance between the barn and where I wanted to build. Then between the house and build site.

A voice pulled me from my work, "This where you're thinking to build, is it?"

I looked over my shoulder and smiled at Mr. Corbett. I nodded my head. "Yes sir. I think this is going to be a great spot. Thank you again for selling it to us. I think my family will really be happy here."

He smiled in return. "How could we say no, after that offer you put down."

We both looked up at the house, where Emily, Ava, and Mrs. Corbett were talking. "You have a lovely family son. I'm glad that this old farm is going to be put to good use. You sure you don't want to take up hog farmin' though?"

I gave the farmer a crooked grin and shook my head. "I'm a builder, not a farmer. Though I have shovelled shit from more than one stall." We both chuckled.

Mr. Corbett cleared his throat. "I know you're planning to build. And I think that's a good idea. This old farmhouse has more problems with it than a young family really needs. Given how old it is and all." He paused for a moment. "List'n the missus and I were talking. I know that the best time to start building is now. That way you can get the place done before winter. I know we said that you could plan it out and get supplies and such, but we think that you should start right away."

His words caught me off guard. I turned and regarded the man. "Thank you. I truly appreciate that. I'd have to talk to Emily, obviously, but I don't know about the logistics. We were planning to move into your house until the build was completed."

The farmer nodded. "That's a fair point. Now I'm going to make a suggestion. And that's all it is. If you don't like it, don't worry about it. It would be as though the words never left my mouth."

I nodded for him to continue.

"We have a spare room. If you wanted, you could stay there. It would let you start building now. It's too small for the three of you, and I'm gonna guess you have to pack up back in the city. But if you want the room. It's yours."

The kindness and generosity of this man was astounding. I didn't know what to say.

"Talk it over with yur wife. Just let us know one way or the other."

I nodded my agreement and shook his hand. "Thank you again. I'll give you a call in a day or two."

He smiled and nodded. "Gud. I best get back to work. If you don't want them hogs, then I have to find someone who does."

I chuckled as he wandered back to work.

I took the last few measurements that I needed and wrote them all down. I would still need to get a survey team out to make the official measurements for the architects, but I had no doubt that my plan would work.

It wasn't long before Emily and Ava wandered over into the yard where I was working. Ava spotted the abundance of grasshoppers and started chasing them.

"I'm so glad we found this place," Emily said, wrapping her arms around me. "It's so beautiful here."

I returned her hug and gave her a peck on the lips. "Yes, it is. And the Corbett's are generous too." I explained to Emily the offer they gave to us.

"So, you want to move here, without me or Ava to start the build?" Emily asked in a guarded tone.

I sighed. "Not really," I answered honestly. "But at the same time, he wasn't wrong to say that this is the time to start building. If we hold off even another month, that might mean not being done before the snows. And then we'd be moving in, in the winter. I'd rather be done moving before then."

Emily tightened her grip around me. "I hear what you're saying, and I can't disagree with it. Other than to say, I don't want to be apart."

"I don't want to be apart either Em. Let's talk more later. Okay?"

Padre33
Padre33
560 Followers
12