Through Tragedy Comes Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me and nodded. "I'll think about it. And we can talk tonight."

I nodded my agreement.

Emily and Ava continued to wander the farm. Mr. Corbett even took them in to see the pigs. By the time I was done with what I needed to do, Ava came running back out of the barn with the biggest smile. "I touched a pig!"

I simply laughed, and grabbed her from the air, when she leapt at me. I swung her around, before setting her back on her own feet.

Before long, we were back on the road for the long drive home.

***

After putting Ava to bed, Emily and I sat down and watched a movie. It was nice to simply relax after a long day driving. I knew that I could never drive professionally. Just this one day, a little more than six hours on the road, and I was beat. I was just glad Ava was content the entire way. Other than a few extra pee breaks, she was happy to be going along for the ride.

Halfway through the movie, without looking away from the TV, Emily said, "I think you should go."

I looked down at her. She kept her eyes on the screen and continued, "I'll stay with Ava. We'll pack up and be ready for when we can move. This will let her finish her school year too."

I continued to stare at her, and she continued to avoid my gaze.

"Em, you are so strong. I love you so much." With the arm I had around her, I gave her a squeeze, and with my other hand I gently turned her face toward mine. I leaned in and kissed her. That kiss quickly became passionate.

After a moment, Emily pulled away. Finally, Emily looked into my eyes. "Chris, if you go, are you going to be, okay?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I think I'll be fine. I'll hate being away from you, but I'll know the reason. Besides, once we move. We'll be able to live how we want, without the chance of recrimination. I'll miss my friends here, but I'm looking forward to not having to hide our relationship. I love you and want to be able to share that love publicly."

Emily smiled, though there was still sadness in her eyes. She nodded. "I want that too."

We shared another kiss but broke it quickly and turned our attention back to the TV.

A few minutes later Emily asked, "When are you going to go?"

I sighed. "I'll call and verify things with the Corbetts tomorrow. If it works for them, maybe go back out there Monday. I need to get the building permits, and architectural drawings. I'll need to hire a crew. The sooner I get all that, the sooner I can start the build, and the sooner we can move in."

Emily snuggled closer under my arm. "I'm going to miss you, Chris."

I could hear the tears in her voice.

"I'm going to miss you too, Love."

***

Sunday was a busy day. It had been full of packing, phone calls, and a very hard talk with a four-year-old. Telling Ava that I would be going away for the better part of a month, was one of the hardest discussions I'd ever had to have. Watching her lip pout, and tears stream down her face broke my heart. Seeing that, I almost changed my mind.

When it came time to put Ava to bed, I picked her up, and carried her the entire way. I just wanted to hold my little girl. I tucked her into her little bed, then lay down on top of her blankets beside her. I pulled out her favourite book and began to read. I read far longer than I usually would; normally only reading one or two stories from the book. Instead, I read eight. I'm sure Ava fell asleep before I finished reading, but I wanted to spend some more time with her, before being away for an extended period.

When I finally closed the book, I noticed Emily standing in the doorway looking at us with a smile on her face. I imagine the expression on her face was the same that I had on mine when I watched Emily read to Ava.

I carefully climbed off the bed, so as not to wake the sleeping child. Gave her a kiss on the forehead, before leaving the room.

As soon as the door closed behind me, I pulled Emily into my arms. I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. She giggled but didn't speak until the door to the bedroom was closed.

"Are you going to tuck me in and read me a story too?"

I gave her a rueful grin, "No, I'm going to screw your brains out, until that baby growing in your belly has a dent in its head."

Emily tried to keep a straight face but failed. She let out a snort, which quickly devolved into a belly laugh. I joined her laughter as I set her down on the bed.

When her laughter finally settled, she looked at me with a mock stern expression. "Is that any way to talk to your little sister?"

Her laughter may have ended, but mine continued. I crawled up on the bed beside her and pulled her into my arms. With a quick roll, I was on my back and Emily was straddling me. Immediately she ground her pelvis down on me, starting the stirrings that the evening was quickly winding up to.

"Sister my ass. We may have been born siblings, but the fact that our baby, joyfully put there by the two of us, growing in your womb suggests that you are more my wife than sister. But I can't argue the little part."

Her eyes shot open in an expression of surprise. "That's right. Little ol' me. And then you, the cradle robber."

We both laughed some more. All the while Emily continued to grind herself down onto my lengthening cock.

"You know Chris, considering you said you were going to screw my brains out, we're still both awfully clothed for that..."

I chuckled. "When a man says he's going to do something he will. You don't need to remind him every six month you know."

Our chuckles returned to full blown laughter, but I did grab the bottom of her shirt and began to peel it off her body.

As I worked, Emily sat up, making it easier. Once her shirt was off, it didn't take long for her bra to follow; and then she peeled off my shirt. When our torsos were bare, Emily pressed her warm body against mine again. She grabbed my face, and held it close, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Chris, I love you. I'm going to miss you, but we'll talk every day. We'll see each other each weekend. Then we'll move in a month and be together. We'll have this baby, and raise it together with Ava, as a man and wife."

I nodded my fervent agreement with her words.

Without looking away from my eyes, she lowered her head, and our lips connected. As our tongues started duelling, she closed her eyes, and I did the same. I closed my eyes and focused on the feelings.

I ran my hands all over her back, and under her shorts, grabbing her ass, which elicited a moan from her.

We continued to make out, as she ground down on me. Finally, though, it became too much. My fully engorged cock was uncomfortably confined in my shorts, so I rolled us over. The sudden movement caught Emily unaware, and she let out a squeak of surprise.

We pulled apart in the roll, which gave me the moment I needed to adjust myself. Then without warning, I grabbed the waist of her shorts and panties, and ripped them from her body in one smooth motion.

"I love it when you get like this," Emily said, looking up at me from hooded eyes.

I gave her a growl in return, and dove for her snatch. Without preamble, I licked from anus to clit, swirling my tongue around her sensitive bud.

Emily moaned long and loud from that movement.

I continued to lap at her pussy, going through every bit of knowledge I had to elicit the greatest response from my lover.

While I worked her pussy, Emily's hands roved. She would move her hands along her body giving her boobs a squeeze, or nipples a tweak, before running her hands through my hair directing me to where she wanted the pleasure.

From the sounds she was emitting I could tell she was getting close. I continued to explore her nether lips with my tongue, while I worked my shorts off. I kept her just at the edge, not pushing her over until I was as naked as she was.

Then I replaced my tongue with my fingers, so that I could ask her, "What do you want Em? You seem to be making some odd noises, are you okay? Maybe I should stop."

Emily lifted her head, and it looked like hate in her eyes, "You stop, and you won't be leaving to build a house, you'll be leaving because I kicked you out!"

I laughed and replaced my fingers with my tongue again. I stopped teasing her and sucked her clit into my mouth. I flicked it with my tongue, and quickly sent her over the edge. She lifted her hips off the bed, and her eyes fluttered in euphoria.

While she was still in the throes of her orgasm, I climbed up between her legs. Grabbed her hips and drove my cock into her pulsating pussy. Though I can't be sure, I think my actions pushed her over the edge again, and I began pounding her pussy.

I told Emily I was going to screw her brains out, and so that's what I did. Actually, I don't think I screwed her brains out... I think I fried them. As I pistoned in and out of my sister, I lost count of the orgasms she had. Or perhaps it was one long orgasm. Either way, by the time I felt that tingle in my balls, she was flopping back and forth almost like a rag doll.

Passing the point of no return, I plunged in one last time, and deposited my seed deep within her.

Finally, still, I rolled to the side, so I wouldn't squash her limp form. We squirmed together, and I wrapped my arms around her.

Together, thoroughly fucked, covered ins sweat, and other bodily excretions we slipped into contented sleep.

***

10

I carried the last box into the moving truck, securing it into place.

A hand clapped me on the back. "Thank you, son. We appreciate your help," Mr. Corbett said.

Together we walked down the ramp. I smiled over at him, as he pulled the gate down on the back of the truck.

"I should be the one thanking you. Were it not for letting me stay here with you, while you finished things up, there would be no way we'd be this far along in the build."

We both looked over at the construction site. The foundation was done, and the floor trusses in place. My new crew were working on getting the floor sheeting down, to be able to put up the walls.

We worked together to take down the ramp and slide it back into the truck.

"Chris, I hope you and your family like this old farm as much as I have. This is a good spot."

I nodded. "I think we will. I just can't wait for them to get here tomorrow. You don't really realize how long a month is, until you're away from your loved ones for that time."

The old man nodded his agreement. "Just be glad you were away building, and still able to see them on the weekends. I was away through part of the Vietnam war."

I looked over at the man, shocked. "I didn't know you went to Nam."

The farmer smirked at him. "I don't like to talk about it much. It's in the past. I'm just glad I came back."

It looked like he was going to say more, but before he could Mrs. Corbett came up to her husband. "Ready to go, honey?"

He smiled down at his wife and nodded.

Mrs. Corbett turned to look at me. "Good luck Chris."

"Thank you. And both of you enjoy your move south!"

They both laughed.

"Yes. It's time to head for the warmth of Florida," Mr. Corbett said, guiding his wife to the truck cab.

I watched them drive off and waved to them as they turned onto the dirt road heading into town.

I glanced at the build as I walked into the house. My new team seemed to be doing well. As soon as I was behind closed doors, I pulled out my phone and started dialling.

"DADDY!!!" came Ava's screaming voice. She was so loud, I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Hey Angel, I miss you. Is mommy there?"

"Uh-hu. Here she is!"

I heard some shuffling on the other end of the line, and then my sister's voice filled my ear. "Hey Chris. Can you still hear anything?"

We both chuckled. I paced the empty kitchen while we spoke.

I sighed. "I miss you. I can't wait until tomorrow."

"I know me too. But everything is set. The movers are going to be here early, and we should be there before noon. Did everything go okay with their move?"

Though she couldn't see me, I nodded my head. "Yup. They just left. I just wanted to call before going back to work. I can't believe how hard it's been, being away from you."

"I know Chris. I love you."

"I love you too Em. Tell Ava I love her too. I'll see you both tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

When I hung up, I had to take a moment to take a deep breath. When I was sure I was okay, I picked up my tool belt, and went out to the build to help get the sheeting down.

***

When I saw the trucks and car pull into the driveway, I was ecstatic. I couldn't wait to see my family. We shared an emotional moment, with lots of hugs, kisses, and one leg grab, that actually brought me to the ground.

Unfortunately, there was too much work that needed to be done to be able to spend much time together.

We hired a moving company with two trucks. One truck carried a shipping container, which had the majority of the things we owned. Most of it wouldn't be unloaded until the new house was done. The other was a standard moving truck, which held the things we needed in the old farmhouse until the new house was completed.

Once the shipping crate was unloaded from the truck, under Emily's guidance, the movers and I unloaded the other truck. By the time everything was unloaded, beds were put together, essentials unpacked, and we ate some pizza, it was already late.

As much as I wished I could have had time alone with Emily as soon as they arrived, it was hours later, after a lot of hard work, before we were finally alone.

Ava was watching TV playing with her dolls when I tossed the crust of my last slice of pizza into the empty box. Emily was snuggled into my side, and again I felt happy.

I sighed, leaning forward to get up. "All right kiddo, time for bed."

Ava rolled over and looked at me. "I don't want to go to bed, Daddy!" Ava replied, in the tired tone universal to all young children.

I smiled, and walked over, picking her up. "Too bad, Angel. We're going to have another long day tomorrow, and we all need our sleep."

Ava didn't argue, instead cuddling her head into my shoulder.

When I turned around Emily had a warm smile on her face.

I carried Ava up the old staircase to her room, where we went through her bedtime routine for the first time in a month. It didn't take long for Ava to fall asleep, but as with the last time I put her to bed, I continued reading her book a few extra stories.

I was about to start another story when Emily whispered from the door. "C'mon Chris. Your other girl needs to be put to bed too."

Though there was nothing inherently sexual about her words, my body reacted. By the time I reached her at the door, I was wide awake, and hard as a rock.

Emily must have seen something in my eye, because when I was a step away, she let out a squeak and dodged away as I lunged for her. She managed to stay just out of my reach, and I smiled, closing the door behind me as I chased her into our room across the hall.

I closed the door to our temporary bedroom and turned around. I almost tripped over my sister, who was on her knees right in front of me. She wasted no time in unbuckling my belt and relieving me of my pants. But that was where her patience wore out. She fished through my boxers and pulled my straining cock out through the fly.

No more than a second later, and I was enveloped by the warm wetness of her mouth.

I let out a guttural moan, as the pleasure coursed through me.

"Love, I know you just started, but I'm on a hair trigger here."

Though she didn't stop her ministrations, I could tell she was smiling from her eyes. If anything, she increased her actions.

She pushed me to the back of her throat, and then pulled me almost all the way out, where she worked her tongue around my glands. She rubbed up and down the length of my prick with her mouth, or when she needed a break, she pumped me with one hand. Her other hand gently worked my balls, with tender care.

After a short break, she dove all the way back down my length, until her nose was nestled in my pubes. It was too much.

Without warning, my seed churned, and pumped deep into her throat.

I saw stars, even when my eyes closed from the pleasure. I think my knees buckled, but I was able to save myself from hitting the floor. I did fall back against the door though.

Emily laughed. "Something wrong there, Chris?"

When I was able to breathe more normally, I looked at her, still playfully kneeling on the floor. "The only thing wrong, is that you're still down there, and not on the bed, where I can return the favour."

She laughed, and I helped her up.

Before we could do anything else, though, there was a knock on our door, and the handle turned.

I quickly stepped behind the door, so I couldn't be seen, and put my rapidly deflating cock back into my boxers.

"What is it honey?" Emily asked, as Ava stepped into the room.

It looked like Ava was about to cry. "This house is scary. Lots of noises." She took a shuddering breath and walked forward to hug Emily. "Can I sleep in here?"

Emily gave me a knowing smile. I simply nodded.

"Sure, Angel. Climb up on bed, and daddy and I will be into bed in a moment."

Without another word, that is what Ava did.

I pulled Emily in close to me and whispered into her ear. "I am going to pay you back for that mind shattering orgasm. Apparently not tonight, but don't you worry."

Emily smiled up at me and gave me a kiss. "I'll hold you to that."

Ava was laying on the far edge of the bed. Emily climbed in beside her, and I took the other edge. I rolled on my side and reached across both of my girls and pulled them in, so we were all snuggled together.

"Good night, Loves."

It didn't take long for Ava to fall asleep again. Just as I was drifting off, Emily turned her head, to look at me over her shoulder.

"This is it, isn't it?"

I opened my eyes and took in her expression. She looked hopeful and happy.

I smiled. "Yes, it is. This is the beginning of the rest of our lives together. I love you."

The End.

12