All Comments on 'Through Tragedy Comes Love'

by Padre33

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5*/5, Thank you, please include wet version of your stories when publishing (like Through Tragedy Comes Love - Wet version). One or two additional paragraph, that's all we need. Nobody writes good incest Watersports stories here, and please include drinking, from source, glass, Piss cum cocktails, spit swapping etc....

ChickenStrokerChickenStrokerover 2 years ago

A very good story . . I don't normally read stories more than 2 or 3 pages but this one kept me interested . . Would really love another part or two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty sure I’ve read this exact same story earlier in the year…. Almost beat for beat o.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Loved the story. You concentrated on the characters as much as the sex. Very loving couple. 5/5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

Wonderful story,even through the tragedy.Unlike stroker below, I prefer a longer complete story,instead of chapters that sometimess finish and usually dont. Unlike anonymous below, watersports etc should stay in the fetish area a I personally feel that is a smaller market. This did end rather abruptly though, Perhaps another chapter where they move and re able to live life proper With both femles with red hair it would be esy nd they could introduce a lil brother for Ava. etc. Just food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Thanks.

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 2 years ago
Great start

I really well written story.

Please continue!!!!!!

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Great story. So many critics like to review stories like the are novels by a professional, I am not one of those. Nice back story and build up. Look forward to more from you. Thanks

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic start to a hot n sexy tale. Well done for your first try. I want to read more as they go through life and make babies.

arcadianacresarcadianacresover 2 years ago

Great story and great characters, definite 5 stars.

And I would love a part two or three or even four. There is so much to work with here as Emily discovers her sexuality and the struggle as they become aware of the consequences of their decision. An illicit affair with a curious toddler in the house seems like fertile ground to explore. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Even more impressive as a first story. Good character development. Appreciate your editing. While not perfect, spelling and word usage far exceeds most stories. Will be watching for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stick with 5-7 page stories please, long stories belong in Novels and Novellas category.most of us are here for quick strocks. And no problem in publishing wet versions of the stories, have seen authours writing anal versions of their stories like "My European Summer vacation"

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Really well done! You said upfront this story wasn't a stroker, so ignore commenters that didn't read your intro. I really enjoyed the evolution of the characters and the effects life events moved them in a predictable, but loving direction. I look forward to the next part - 5* (One minor typo where you had Ava go to sleepover at Ava's...no biggie.)

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelover 2 years ago

This was great. The story caught me from start to finish, a rollercoaster of emotions. Very few authors here actually understand what this type of love and romance is about. Your story was beautifully well written. If you're considering writing a sequel to this, I'll definitively read it because there's still so much to tell after that end.

One thing though, the Toyota C-HR is considered a very underpowered and slow car to the point of being dangerous (not safe) where speed is needed, like highways or fast lanes. With the history this family has, hopefully, this wasn't intended and nothing bad will happen to Emily, Ava or Chris...

And another thing, the thin membrane called 'Hymen' is at the entrance, in the opening of the vagina, and never inside like it was described in the story.

Cheers!

Padre33Padre33over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments. I am working on the next chapter of this story, though my life has taken a twist recently, so I'm not sure how much time I will be able to dedicate to writing.

Another part is on the way!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Beautiful blend of sadness, joy, and Sex .

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

It will be worth the wait .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story! I wonder, as Emily's breast caress Chris' chest, and she lays her head there, does Chris have a smattering of sexy chest hair for that manly chest? Chris seems like the sort of man who would be a mature sexy man with hair splashed across his upper chest and abs! Please write more!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nice romantic story,well done!!!!!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love is sexy...no matter who you share it with. Great for the characters to realize their true love for each other. Very well written. I will check for other stories by the author.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

Good Tale...Five Stars!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Very good story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, 6,5 stars!

SeanGregorySeanGregoryalmost 2 years ago

I know that laws are in place prohibiting close family members from marrying and procreating, however, they are pretty much like other archaic statutes and are not actively prosecuted. I've been an active LEO for more than thirty-five years and have never once seen anyone charged for incest, sodomy (except in molestation or assault cases) or any of a number of other "Blue" laws. Society's ruthless judgementality is much more aggressive an opponent to a sibling or other close family member relationship but no one will likely face any criminal reprisal from engaging in one as long as no one is underaged or pressured or coerced against their will.

Abmhpd1300Abmhpd1300over 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read!

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Loved the build up, angst, teasing, lust and love portrayed. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good and believable love story !! I wish I could've many more such stories to read. Thank you.

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Really, really good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadre33@Padre33
1 May 2024 Good morning Everyone, I'm still alive, though just as swamped, and struggling to get any writing done. I am not done with Kodie and Martin, and have a few ideas on how to take the story, but need to find the time and motivation to get to the writing. Thank you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES