Throuple Tales - Lisa's Story

Story Info
Lisa finds herself involved with a married couple.
16.4k words
4.74
15.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey honey," Will said to his wife, Monica.

"Dear, where are you? I've been looking at the forecast."

"Yeah, I know," he said, looking up at the departure/arrival board. "Thankfully, I made it into DFW, but it isn't looking good."

"DFW? I thought you had a non-stop flight."

He sighed, "Yea, me too. They had to divert because of the weather. I'm not too sure if anything is getting out of here tonight. This ice storm reminds me of 2021."

Monica shut him down. "Please don't remind me." Winter storm Uri had basically crippled the majority of the state for nearly a week that year, and it was an absolutely miserable time for everyone. There was nothing positive to say about 3 inches of ice, no power and no water for nearly a week for a region that was ill prepared for it. The worry on everyone's mind was this would be a repeat of that. "Is there a chance that you might not make it home tonight?"

"Well, it's likely. But luckily, I'm at a big airport and there are hotels nearby. Even if a plane can't take off, hopefully the power will stay on. I'm more worried about you."

"Oh, I'll be fine. I don't think it's going to get that bad this way, but I'm prepared either way."

Will laughed. "Yep. I called you a worrywart then, but I don't think that now." Monica made sure that she had plenty of supplies for occasions such as this.

"Well, keep me posted if you are going to be able to get out of there."

"I will, I'm looking at the board now." It wasn't long before flights started to flip from a hopeful yellow to "Delayed" to an angry red for "Canceled." He called her back to give her the bad news and that he was going to find a place to stay before all rooms were snatched up.

Monica flopped down on the couch, angry at the weather as she looked out of the bedroom window. There was the light tapping of sleet on the window which told her that the weather had arrived. Flipping over to the Weather Channel, she saw the northern part of the state starting to blanket in white and pink, and closing in on her area was a similar patch of ugly "wintry mix". She knew there was no way he was getting home tonight, nor did she want him to try. She loved her husband dearly and had a somewhat irrational fear of losing him too soon to some freak accident. Monica figured that he would be busy arranging for himself when she sent him a text.

'It's going to get rough, honey. Don't try to rush back. I can wait for you.'

It was then that she saw a text that she had missed. It was from her best friend, Lisa.

It read: 'Hey girl, just checking on you. I saw the weather. Is Will going to make it back?"

Monica decided to call her as opposed to a text.

"Hey Lis," she said, "Thanks for checking, but it looks like he's gonna be stuck at DFW for tonight. What are you doing?"

"Por amor de Dios," Lisa said, "hoping my pinche heat doesn't go out." Lisa, a fiery Puerto Rican woman, sometimes reverted to her own personal mashup of English and Spanish when she was frustrated. It was her lively personality that endeared her first to Monica, and later to Will. In a way, she shared a closeness to both of them. Lisa had oftentimes mentioned how they were such a great pair, and she felt lucky to know them. Being originally from Chicago, and only moving to Austin to follow her now ex-husband's dreams, she felt lost initially and sometimes lonely. It was by chance that Monica and Lisa ended up working at the same place and had become fast friends. Will was so relieved at that. Monica, herself a transplant from California, knew few people when she decided to take a leap of faith and find love in her mid 30's. He had hoped that she would find friendship when she arrived. That made Lisa a very special person to him.

"That stupid landlord of yours still hasn't fixed that thing?"

"Nope," Lisa sighed. "Hopefully this thing will hold up. I'm kinda scared to turn up the heat in here. The damned thing might either not work or burn this whole complex down."

Monica had an idea. There was no sense in her being there by herself. Monica had been to Lisa's place many times before, and it reminded her of how much she hated apartments. Flaky slumlords, paper thin walls and a bunch of bullshit. She also knew how price gouging on electricity went during these events and there was no way that Lisa could afford those power bills.

"Lisa, why don't you come over here then? If the gas lines don't freeze or whatever bullcrap went down the last time this happened, at least we won't freeze, right?"

"Oh Monica, I can't ask you to do that. That's really so sweet though. I've got blankets, I'll tough it out."

Monica didn't attempt to hide her annoyance. "Lisa. This weather is turning to shit," she said sternly. "You have 15 minutes to get whatever the hell you are bringing. I'll be in Will's truck since it's better in trash weather than my car." She abruptly hung up the phone. Lisa knew that as sweet as Monica usually was that when that forcefulness in her voice appeared it was best not to argue. Lisa shivered, not from cold, but from a curious feeling deep within her. It was a warm tingle, a release of sorts. Over 5 years of friendship, Monica knew many of her secret thoughts, but she didn't know all of them.

---------------------------------------------

Lisa only had time to throw a toothbrush, a pair of underwear and some sweatpants in her duffle bag before she heard the honk of Will's truck from the parking lot below. She knew how to quickly throw on her winter gear from spending many nights in the insanely cold winters of Chicago, so she was completely wrapped in her puffy coat, leggings and snow boots. She hadn't bothered with jeans, as she figured that she wouldn't be outside for too long. A furry wool cap corralled her thick black hair.

"No gloves?" Monica scowled as Lisa slid into the passenger seat and slammed the door shut.

"You're the one rushing me! What's the hurry anyways?"

"Girl, look outside." The sky was dark and ominous, and the wiper blades were having trouble keeping the windshield clear as the sleet was beginning to freeze on contact. "If we don't get back, we're gonna be slipping and sliding around out here. I don't give a damn if this beast is four-wheel drive or not."

Lisa, feeling suddenly playful, put her hands on Monica's face.

"Stop!! You icy bitch. You're lucky I like you."

As they drove along, slowly and carefully the five or so miles to Will and Monica's house, they amused themselves with playful banter.

"So, what do you think he's doing stuck in some hotel overnight," Lisa said.

"He's probably grumbling and stomping his feet. Horny and aggravated, maybe playing with himself," Monica replied.

Lisa giggled. "Yea, probably so." She almost said something that she shouldn't have, which was, "I would be too knowing what was waiting for me." That would have been terribly awkward of her to say.

"But I let him know I was saving you from yourself. He's glad that I wasn't at home all by myself. He worries so much. And he'll be glad that you aren't shivering away either."

Lisa was surprised. "Oh? Why is that?"

They stopped cautiously at a stop light and Monica turned to her. "Because he cares about you. He may seem pretty standoffish and just tolerant of people, but I know him. He was always so worried when I moved down here to be with him that I would feel alone and just sort of. I dunno."

Lisa smiled and nudged her friend in the ribs. "I know what you mean." She felt the same way.

After what seemed like an eternity they arrived and just in time. The sleet had turned into some sort of angry mush that signaled that no one was going anywhere anytime soon. Monica parked the truck in the driveway and raised the garage door. She was not going to make the mistake from 2021 and let the driveway turn into a complete sheet of ice. Will had almost slipped and knocked himself unconscious sliding around trying to break them free that time.

"Well come on in," Monica said, throwing her heavy coat onto a hook in the laundry room. Underneath she had on just a thermal shirt and nothing underneath. She hated wearing bras and saw little use for them in casual situations. Her thick nipples crinkled in the cool air, but she didn't know that Lisa had noticed as well. Lisa did in turn and kicked off her boots, not wanting to get any dirt and water on the floor.

"Mmm, it's nice and warm in here," she said.

"Can I interest you in anything to drink, Lis?" Monica walked over to the refrigerator. "Let's see, we have milk, Gatorade, wine and cheap wine."

Lisa laughed. "Wine it is!"

"That's my girl!" Monica poured them both a hearty glass of Apothic Dark Red handed it to her and plopped down on the massive couch that dominated the living room.

"I've always loved what you did with this place," Lisa said, sinking back into cushions. "Do you mind if I put my feet up?"

"No, of course not! You know you should always feel at home here."

Perhaps it was the tingle of the wine, or a rush of emotion that made Lisa say, "I always do. I don't know what it is. I just really enjoy spending time here."

Monica blushed internally. "I always like to be around good people, Lisa." She leaned over and squeezed Lisa's hand. "And you're good people." Lisa squeezed her hand back and terrified herself at the intimacy of the moment.

Clearing her throat she said, "What's on your giant obnoxious TV?"

That made Monica laugh. "You mean Will's sports TV? Fuck if I know. We've got like a zillion channels of who knows what." Almost on cue, Monica's phone buzzed.

Picking it up and reading the text, she said to Lisa, "His ears must be burning. He says that a flight tonight is a no go, and he found a room. He'll let me know how things are in the morning. So, I guess it's just a girl's sleepover for us."

Lisa sat up and laughed so loud that she snorted. "Aren't we a little old for a sleepover?" A low rumble of thunder made the windows shake slightly.

"Shit, I guess not." Monica flipped over to the news, and they said that although the power grid was holding steady, that they were monitoring the situation closely. "Lis, why don't you pour us another glass. I need to go wrestle some blankets out of that hamper."

Lisa got up as Monica went to the hall closet to get the blankets. As she was returning Monica heard a loud, "Oww..fuck!"

"Lis, what's wrong?" She dropped the blankets on the floor, and found Lisa leaned over the island counter, wincing and clutching her back.

"Shit, damned back of mine. Whenever it gets cold it acts up." Monica remembered Lisa telling her that ever since a car accident some years ago, it tended to rear its ugly head.

"Let me help you." She took Lisa's hand and helped usher her gently to the master bedroom. The pain was so acute at that moment that Lisa didn't realize that she was sitting in their master bedroom on their bed.

Coming to her senses, she said through gritted teeth, "You sure I should be in here? I mean, it is your bedroom after all."

Monica dismissed her. "Nonsense. Don't worry about things like that. Just relax. I know how back spasms are. Just lay back and let your spine stretch out a bit."

Lisa closed her eyes and laid back, her feet on the floor. The comforter was soft and felt wonderful. She stretched her arms out and above her head, and the pain subsided a bit.

"What are you doing?" Lisa felt Monica tugging at her thick socks.

"You aren't about to lay in my bed in no stinky socks, Lisa."

Lisa suddenly became frightened. "Mon, look no, I wasn't going to impose like that."

"Oh, shut up. Yes, you are. That couch is comfy to sit on, but it's no good for back spasms. I'll lay on the couch if it makes you feel all weirded out."

Lisa didn't feel weirded out though. She felt herself losing restraint, and that her secret would not contain itself for much longer. She was attracted to Monica. She had been fighting those feelings for years and at least in her mind had been winning that battle, but things were conspiring against her at this moment. Lisa knew that it couldn't possibly be because there was a void of intimacy in her life that nothing had been able to fill that led her to this point. Yet, she cursed herself that the person that she was most attracted to at this moment was someone that should be completely forbidden and off limits.

Clumsily, she said, "Oh, Mon. I couldn't ask you to do that."

"Well good, because I wasn't going to do it anyway. It's going to get cold tonight, and I'd rather not crank the heat up too far if we don't have to. Why do you think we have this gigantic bed?"

"Uh...on sale?"

Monica lunged for a pillow, and grasping it, threw it at Lisa, hitting her square in the face. "You ass. My husband sleeps big. If we didn't, I'd be on the floor half the time. I hope you don't mind if I get comfortable."

Monica's shirt came over her head. Lisa tried to not look at Monica's round, full breasts and the softness of her belly, but found the temptation difficult. Her brown skin, and the even darker round circles of her areola were a bombard to her visual cortex. She had seen Monica topless before, but it had been in the most casual of settings, such as when they were just getting dressed to quickly go somewhere as two women would do. This felt different to her, and she bit her lip to not let her inner feelings turn into words that she could regret. Everything about this felt taboo, and indeed it was. But she felt powerless to contradict her inner self.

"Alexa, turn the smart plug down to 10 percent." The light in the room dimmed. "Lis, it ain't like you've never seen these old titties before." Monica had picked up a bit of Will's exaggerated Southern drawl.

Lisa mustered a tense laugh. "I wasn't expecting to see a full show. Do you always walk around topless?

"Usually," she said. "But I can accommodate you if it makes you uncomfortable."

Lisa stood, gingerly as her back was still hurting somewhat and said, "Monica, I think I should level with you."

Monica could see the level of concern in her eyes and scanned the room looking for something to cover her naked bosom with. Thankfully there was a sheet on a chair in the corner of the room. She covered herself and said, "Lis, what's wrong?"

Lisa turned and faced the bedroom window. She could hear the precipitation coming down harder than ever. Perhaps it was foreboding, but she hoped that it was not.

"I hoped that I would never feel loved again, Mon. That would have been easier. I guess I was just destined to feel, well, this comfortable somewhere I shouldn't."

Lisa thought that she muttered that to herself, but she hadn't.

"Are you somewhere you shouldn't be?" Monica's mouth was near her ear as she whispered. Lisa shook her head. Her shoulders started to heave and fall. Letting the sheet drop to the floor, Monica put her arms around Lisa's waist. She knew far too well the sensation, the despair of trying to force themselves to not cry, and she would not let Lisa feel that for a moment longer.

Lisa's sobs were quiet but powerful. Monica held her tightly and gave her time.

"Thank you," she said when she finally turned to face Monica. Monica looked at her big brown eyes, now reddened with tears, and wiped at her blushed cheeks. "Lisa, I don't think you have to worry about anything. I'm just happy to be here at this moment, OK?"

Lisa smiled, but it was a somewhat nervous smile as she wiped at her face. "But..but what about Will?"

Monica leaned forward and kissed Lisa softly on the cheek, which made her knees shake a bit. "Look at my phone, Lis."

Lisa reached over to the nightstand where Monica had left her phone. On it was a text from Will.

'Tell Lisa I said hello, and I'll be pissed if my bed is cold when I get home.'

Lisa took the phone and set it down on the nightstand. "Well, I guess clothes are pretty uncomfortable after a while," she said as she slipped out of her pants first, and then her shirt. She didn't even know why she took her leggings off, but it just felt like the right thing to do at that moment. She could not tell if she was nervous or excited, but getting in front of Monica made her feel young and vulnerable just like the first time she was naked in front of someone else.

Monica didn't expect to get sexually aroused that quickly at that moment, but she inexplicably did. While Lisa did know that Monica had been with women before, it was always under the context of the youthful exploratory phase, when a person is figuring out who they are sexually. She had assumed that that was long in her past and not something that she thought about anymore, especially being married now.

Perhaps it was Lisa's sudden vulnerability, but she could not deny how attractive Lisa was. Although she frequently hid behind bulky clothes, her body was one that anyone, male or female could certainly appreciate. Lisa stood about 5 feet 5 inches and had incredibly thick curly hair. Her arched eyebrows sat above almond shaped brown eyes. Her full, pouty lips seemed made for kissing. Although she had an intense gaze at times, her refined facial features gave her an inviting, exotic countenance. Lisa always had gotten compliments on her curvaceous figure, although she sometimes was her own worst critic.

"I don't know why you are single," Monica said, as she could not hide staring at her friend's body. Lisa was hairless except for a thin strip of dark hair above her plump lips.

"Maybe there's no one out there for me." She looked downward, looking forlorn.

Monica couldn't take it any longer. She stepped closer and put her hands on the small of Lisa's back. Lifting Lisa's chin with a finger, she leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Lisa's body became rigid as if she had placed her hand on a live wire. In no alternate universe had she anticipated her best friend kissing her gently and intimately. She inhaled Monica's warm breath and it was as if it filled her with some unrecognizable sense of peace.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," Monica whispered. "Is that bad?"

Lisa looked down for a moment, and then she said, "No. I guess I should say the feeling is mutual." She winced again.

"Your back?"

Lisa grimaced and said, "Yes."

"I have just the thing. Alexa, raise the thermostat by two degrees." The robot confirmed and the furnace kicked on. "We can turn it up for a little bit. I have just the thing for your back. Lay down." She pulled the covers back.

Lisa was unsure of herself, but she slowly lowered herself onto the bed, laying on her stomach. Monica feasted her eyes on Lisa's olive toned body. Her thick legs and bottom were like rolling hills, and she could just see her full breasts peeking from underneath her. It was a picture of beauty, and she almost forgot about her own nudity for a moment. The passing warm air across her nipples reminded her of that.

"I've been known to give great massages," she said, going to the dresser and retrieving a jar of thickened coconut oil.

"Monica, be careful," Lisa said.

"Why?"

"A girl might get spoiled and never want to leave."

"I don't live in fear." Monica slipped off her pants and climbed onto the bed, rubbing her hands to soften the oil a bit. When it was nice and warm, she placed both hands on Lisa's shoulders and began to rub.

"Oh fuck..." Lisa whispered. "You don't know how good that feels."

"I know how good it looks," Monica murmured. She could feel herself getting wet as she worked her hands slowly up and down Lisa's soft back. "Right here?" She paused where she felt a knot in her back.

"Mmmph.." Lisa grimaced. "Yes." Monica repositioned to Lisa's side, resting her knee against Lisa's side. The physical proximity felt taboo, but so inviting to both of them.

"Ahhhh, that's it." Lisa felt the tension leaving her as the knot in her back slowly began to unravel. "Shit," she said, "That's almost better than sex."