Throuple Tales - Lisa's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa herself was getting tremendously aroused. She wondered if she was always going to be this horny. After years of just her and her battery operated boyfriend, she had just had at least 4 earth-shattering orgasms at the fingers and mouth of her best friend, and she would have expected to be satisfied, at least for a moment. But this massive cock in her hand and the beautiful breast in her mouth were making her ravenous.

Will moved his hand from his wife's pussy and ran his fingers across Lisa's bare thigh, leaving a trail of juices on her skin. Lisa purred and gasped, the newness of his touch causing her to suck Monica's breast deeper into her mouth. Monica was panting, her chest heaving. Her hand moved to Will's cock and found Lisa's hand still there.

It was quite a bonding moment to all of them, their two hands slowly stroking his almost painful erection, while Will's hand had a firm grasp of Lisa's butt.

Monica turned to Lisa and kissed her aggressively on the mouth. "Do you want to taste it?"

Without hesitation, she nodded emphatically. They switched places in the bed, and Lisa went down slowly upon him. His head was velvety smooth and radiating heat. She couldn't help but moan as it touched her lips. Her heart was racing with excitement. She had not had a dick in her mouth in longer than she could remember, but it was just like riding a bike. Lisa inched him into her, slowly as it stretched her mouth. She felt Monica's fingers graze her outer lips, which made her eyes roll back in her head as the sensations made her feel even sluttier and receptive to his thrusts into her mouth.

For Monica's part, she laid there with her fingers between her own legs, strumming her pussy as she played with Lisa's slit. She struggled to keep her eyes open as the sensations were so strong, but she had to feast her eyes on her husband, his head back and Lisa's thick mop of hair bobbing up and down and she took to his cock. As Monica increased the pace on both her clit and her fingers which were now in Lisa's pussy, Lisa took Will's dick from her mouth and said, "Fuck, Monica..I'm gonna cum again."

"Take him in your mouth when you cum," Monica said frantically. Her words were rambling as her own orgasm was just over the horizon. "I wanted to see him fuck you, but maybe later. Swallow his load when you cum! Cum in her mouth, darling!"

Monica's words sent him over the edge as Lisa clamped down on his dick. Lisa gave a muffled scream, while he roared, his seed filled her mouth. Her own orgasm seemingly made her throat open as shots of the thick juice spurted into her.

"Fuck yes," Monica bucked wildly as her own pussy exploded. She shuddered and continued jamming her finger's into Lisa's accepting cunt. After a few moments, Will relaxed, his ejaculation finally completed. Lisa was completely out of breath, her jaw tired from sucking. Monica grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her friend to her mouth.

"I want to taste his cum on your breath," she growled, putting her tongue in Lisa's mouth to savor the tasty aftermath.

"Oh my god," Lisa said, "That has to be the hottest thing I have ever done." She looked over at Will. "Monica, is he dead?"

Monica looked at her husband, laying there limp, his mouth hanging open. He babbled something incoherent. "No, he ain't dead. But maybe just brain dead." That made them both laugh. "How does my husband's cock taste?"

Lisa didn't really know how to answer that question. "Like an addiction."

"Oh Lisa. My dear, sweet cock-drunk Lisa. And you haven't even fucked him yet..."

------------------

The weather improved nicely over the next 24 hours. Lisa secretly wished that it persisted for a couple of more days; she would have had an excuse to camp out with them a little while longer. She had never felt so comfortable in her life, sandwiched in between these two nude, wonderful bodies. It felt scripted from a twisted romance novel, them taking turns caressing each other and being completely satisfied in each other's presence. It would take time for her to get used to things like this, if it were to continue.

That morning, she was the last one to awake. She found herself alone in the bed around 8:00 am. It was warm in the room as she sat up. Will was not in the room, and she heard Monica rummaging in the closet.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Monica said warmly. She was dressed in some jogging pants and a yellow San Diego sweatshirt. "Did you sleep well?"

Lisa stretched her arms and became acutely aware of her nudity. "Like a rock." She began looking around for her clothes, not finding them on the floor. "Um, where are my clothes?"

"In the washing machine." Will had overheard them talking. He poked his head in the door. He was dressed as well, and Lisa felt even more vulnerable, but in a way that was exciting and frightening at the same time. She pulled the top sheet closely around her.

Monica looked at her, and remarked internally of how beautiful she looked. She looked like a goddess wrapped in nothing but a sheet in the middle of the massive bed, her thick black hair cradling her face. Just knowing that the voluptuous body that she had just spent the last 48 hours pleasing, and in turn being pleased by was highly erotic to her. Part of her wanted to keep her that way forever, but Monica was not as young and naive to expect that things could eternally be that way.

"Oh, well then," Lisa said meekly. "It looks like I can't go anywhere. No clothes at the moment, no car. Like I'm just your little naked captive."

"Is that a bad thing, Lisa?" Will was now leaning against the doorway. "What I mean is, I get a sense that you are feeling pressured into something."

"No!" She exclaimed, partly because she didn't want them to feel that they were forcing her hand, but partly to reaffirm to herself that she was there by choice. "No," she continued in a softer tone. "It's not that. I'm just afraid. Afraid of myself."

Monica came and sat down on the bed beside her. "Lis, honey, why do you say that?"

Lisa looked at her loving eyes. "Honestly, I'm afraid of getting too comfortable with being happy, I guess. I've felt so lonely for so long. You know what I mean, not friendship wise, but romantically alone. I don't trust my feelings all that much."

Monica leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "You may never realize how much I understand that."

Will chimed in by saying, "I hope you know that, and I think I can speak for Mon, is that you bring a certain happiness to other people. A happiness that we like very much. But I get that you don't want to get wrapped up with a horny married couple and lose yourself in a moment. Truth be told, if it wasn't for you, being you, whatever this is going on now, likely would have never happened."

Lisa looked at Monica, silently asking her opinion. "It's true, the fucking mindreader is right again. I was perfectly content with my life, Lis. I assure you that. It's just far more fun and interesting that you're here. For today at least. And hopefully tomorrow. Once your clothes are done, I'll take you home."

A bit of cold sunlight was starting to peek through the clouds as they pulled into the parking lot of Lisa's apartment complex. It was still a soggy mess, but passable. The two had held hands and chatted a bit on the way over, but grew silent, neither sure what to say at the moment.

Monica broke the silence by saying, "I guess this is goodbye, my Boriqua Beauty. I wish it didn't have to end this way."

Lisa rolled her expressive eyes. She thought it would be a heavy, pensive moment, but Monica being who she was, was being silly. Lisa decided to play along.

"It's not fair. I finally found my Nubian Goddess, and we only had fleeting moments together?"

Monica was trying her hardest not to burst into laughter, but she managed to say, "Will you remember me?"

Lisa brushed her hand against Monica's cheek and trembled her lip as best she could. "Yes, my Love, we will always have the storm. My passion for you, I will keep in my heart forever."

Monica plunged her tongue into Lisa's mouth, primarily to shut her up, but it was still an electric moment.

"We are the shittiest improv actors on the planet, aren't we?"

Lisa laughed. "Yes. Thank you, Monica, I thought this was going to be one of those weird awkward moments."

"Oh, I thought I was Nubian Goddess."

"Forgive me, Goddess. Can I call you later?"

"Oh, you can call me Goddess, alright. I'll talk to you later."

Lisa stepped out into the cool air wondering exactly what Monica meant by that....

------------------------------

Lisa felt compelled to strip off her clothes as soon as she was comfortably inside. Although she was enjoying the sweet smell of her sinful weekend on her skin, she was overdue for a shower. While waiting for the water to heat up, she looked at herself in the mirror, and was surprised at what she saw. For a long time, she did not really like to be naked, even in the privacy of her home. Even though she was aging gracefully, in her mind her tits felt "saggy" and uneven, her belly was "flabby" and her ass was just "fat and dumpy." Today though, as she turned from side to side, her curves looked sensuous and inviting. She ran her hands along her breasts and her hips, and indulgently felt how gentle and soft they were. Perhaps Monica had been right: she was an attractive woman, and that she had been far too hard on herself. After all, both her and Will seemed to literally salivate over her.

"They've never lied to me before," she said to herself. "If they believe it, then maybe I should start believing it too."

She relished the sensation of the water cascading over her when she stepped in. She took the detachable shower head and let the stream fall through her hair and run down her body. Lisa scrubbed herself gently and slowly, the loofah doing wonders to her already sensitive skin. When she put one foot up on the edge of the tub to wash her legs, the stream of water went between her legs, and caused her to moan.

"Shit," she said. "Even this feels good." The water was hitting her labia and felt like tiny tongues flicking along her sensitive bits. It wasn't even meant to be a masturbation session, but she felt compelled to part her lips and let the water touch her even deeper. "Fuck, I'm still horny," she moaned. She flicked the lever on the handle, changing it from a gentle shower to a more powerful jet. Every woman knew that that setting was for more than just rinsing off soap scum. She tried to hold still as the jet started to make her clit throb. Lisa could not recall getting this aroused and this close to climax before, but she bit her lip as her abdomen started to shudder. She lurched forward, her body convulsing uncontrollably as the orgasm hit her hast and hard. It was almost painful as it ripped through her, causing her to scream loudly. She didn't care if a neighbor on the other side of the paper thin walls heard her. A standing orgasm was too explosive to contain.

Once it finally subsided, she finished rinsing, toweled herself reasonably dry and then fell lazily onto her bed. Even though she hadn't done much over the past couple of days, she was content and exhausted. She didn't have to work the next day, so she figured being a lazy bum for a little while wouldn't hurt anything.

------------------

The next week went by between Monica, Lisa and Will much as a work week normally would. Will stayed rather busy, as did Lisa. While Monica only worked part-time for the time being, she found ways to keep herself busy around the house. There were flirtatious texts between the three of them, but it was more so to make sure that they were in agreement that the events of that fateful weekend were not a fluke, and more importantly, not a mistake.

However, Lisa found that her level of horniness was rising with every passing day. She was starting to wake up wet in the morning, probably from dreams that she could not quite remember. As Thursday rolled around, one thing became an ever present thought: she wanted to get fucked very, very hard. She still had the memories of Will's big dick in her mouth and the slobbering and stretching of her mouth to accommodate him until his heavy load filled her gut. She could not help but wonder how that veiny shaft would feel inside of her, giving her the penetration that she needed, which no sex toy could ever replicate.

It seemed odd to her that after all of the intimacy that had been shared, she did not know how to approach the subject, even though Monica had told her that she fantasized about it. It could have been one of those things someone says while they are horny, that changes once post-nut clarity settles in. Will was another woman's husband, after all. Could it be that Monica was OK with the things that had transpired, but the thought or sight of her husband's prick deep inside of her could ruin everything? While the visual fantasy of the color contrast of seeing his dark penis disappearing over and over into her light pink pussy was the stuff of dreams for her, it could be a nightmare for Monica if it became a reality. Conversely, what if he just wanted her for a nice warm mouth and nothing further. That wasn't all bad, given the fact that Monica likely wouldn't hesitate to lap at her juices, but it was not quite the same. Lisa determined that she could worry herself into a catatonic state thinking of all of the possibilities, both good and bad, or she could just ask.

She did determine that she didn't have the confidence, nor the audacity to ask him directly. She would ask Monica what she thought. Now she only had to think of just the right way to ask her. Monica was sarcastic, devilish and had an almost constant sense of humor, which was one of her most endearing personality traits. Perhaps a whimsical way of bringing up the subject would be the best way.

"Hello, Goddess," she said when Monica answered the phone that Thursday evening.

Monica laughed, "Good evening, my lusty Latina. You really like calling me Goddess, don't you?"

Secretly, Lisa had a burgeoning fantasy dwelling deep inside of her. She did not know its origin, but a part of her sexual response was tweaked by the thought of being taken, and being submissive. Perhaps it absolved her of responsibility for any of her erotic deviance, or perhaps it was the fact that it was an honorific for Monica that was special: she could never imagine saying something like that to anyone else. Either way, Monica seemed to like it too.

"Only if it pleases you..."

"Alright, alright, Lisa. If you're trying to get my twat wet from a distance, I have to inform you that it's working. What are you planning to do this weekend?"

"Interesting choice of words," Lisa replied. "That's why I was calling you. Are you up for company?"

"For you, always."

"And Will?"

Monica knew well the change in tone of Lisa's voice. She wanted to ask something but was afraid of the answer. That was the only time she ended her sentences with a rising note in her voice.

"Alright Lisa. I know you want to ask me something. Now we can dance around it or you can get straight to it. I'll just sit here and flick the bean while you sort it out."

Lisa could not help but laugh at that. "Oh my god, Monica. I can't have a serious conversation without you saying something crazy."

"Crazy knows crazy, Lis. Let me guess, are you craving some 'attention' shall we say?"

Sheepishly, Lisa replied. "Yes. My nether regions would rather fancy some loving care."

"Going all proper on me, eh? I like that. So what would does your Altar of Venus have a gelustful longing for?"

"Wow. You're making this hard." Lisa had to think hard for all of those terms she had read in old romance novels before. She cleared her throat, and said, "My yearning quim fancies a round of hearty penetration. Perhaps from a strong brooding stallion?"

Monica had to clap at that one. "Bravo. I don't think I would have ever heard someone ask if they could fuck my husband. Especially not in such a language. You are a rather coarse little wench aren't you?"

"I think of myself more as licentious and lustful."

"Ha! Licentious and Lustful Lisa. A lot of syllables, but a nice ring to it.."

Lisa blushed. "I walked into that one, didn't I? Well, and I know this seems weird to say, but I kinda have been fantasizing about..you know."

Monica was silent for a minute, and Lisa feared that something had gone very wrong. "Oh shit, Monica, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have."

"No, no. It's not that. I was just thinking of a clever way to bring it up. Honestly, I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get to see you two do it last weekend. Seeing his love piston filling your passion pocket would be quite a visual feast."

"Passion pocket? Goddamn, you are good.You really want to see that?"

"Yes. I wasn't joking the other night when I said it. But you sucked him to within an inch of his life, if you recall. I wasn't so sure how long it would take him to recover. Anyways, do you want to ask him yourself, or do you want me to just tell him."

"Tell him? Well wouldn't he prefer to be asked?"

Monica laughed again. "If it was anyone else, maybe. But you? I'll have to make sure that he's sitting down so he doesn't trip over his own feet and land on his dick, making all of this talk useless. Listen. You don't worry about the details. You just envision your sluttiest, sexiest self and present that on Saturday. Sounds like a deal?"

Lisa felt herself filled with all sorts of naughty thoughts. "Deal. I will try to quell my excitement."

"Good, oh and Lisa, one more thing?"

"What's that?"

"No touching yourself until Saturday."

Lisa stomped her foot. She was already charged up at just the thought of the coming weekend.

"That's not fair!"

"Well, a girl has to have some fun now? Besides you didn't think I was going to just sit on the couch and play Mario Kart while you were getting plundered did you? I want the show to be the best I've ever seen. Bye for now, Lusty."

Lisa giggled. Honestly, the thought of having to abstain for a couple of days, challenging herself to not get herself off was deeply exciting.

---------------

"Will, honey," she said when he came home that day. "I was talking to Lisa a bit earlier."

"Oh? How is she?" He sat down on the couch and kicked his feet up on the ottoman.

"Well, honey, I'm a bit worried about her."

Will frowned. "Oh no. It isn't about last weekend is it?"

Monica feigned a grave tone. Sometimes she swore she should have been an actress. "Yes, I'm afraid."

"Oh damn. I guess that went too far, eh?" He sounded genuinely disappointed.

She sat down next to him. "It's not that. I'm afraid she's become hopelessly cock-hungry. We talked, and while getting eaten out is wonderful, trust me, I think a good hard fucking is what she needs. Forgive me for being presumptuous of your time, but I informed her that she could come over on Saturday so that she can get thoroughly penetrated."

Will's penis literally started to spring to action at the thought, a fact that did not go unnoticed. "Hey, don't I have a say in this? It is my body after all."

Monica smirked. "It may be your body, but remember I've got a lifetime mortgage on it. Are you saying you don't want to plunder Lisa?"

"Can I at least pick the time?"

"Sure, sure. I should give you some say in the matter." She walked over him, hiking up the skirt she was wearing to reveal that she was wearing nothing underneath. "While on the subject, can I get a quickie? All of this talk of dicks going in pussies has me right on the edge. A few pumps and I'll be on my merry way."

Will really liked this side of her, and was certainly going to ride this wave for as long as it lasted. Standing and pulling down his pants, he said, "At your service, milady. Why don't you lean over this couch."