All Comments on 'Throuples Counseling'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sweet and original

I love the premise, the way you structure the narrative, and the effort to get a happy ending in a tough and unstable situation for them. It’s tough to make a story about counselling sexy, let alone cathartic, and you’ve done it in your own gentle way.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

It is very very difficult to manage a story that is told from multiple viewpoints, each one using the first person singular. I can't say that you succeeded in giving each of the four a distinct voice; after all, you didn't have different regional accents or locutions to draw from. But you have given Vanessa's case notes a clinical detachment.

Well done!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I was in what amounted to a Throuple with a married couple for almost two years before I got transferred overseas. They can work. I loved the story

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

I don't usually read stories in this category, but the strapline caught my attention. This was an interesting idea for a story and I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love stories that evolve from consulting and learning about the self and relationships. This one was unique in that it involved three partners with would seem to be an insurmountable problem that might end them sooner or later. Vanessa was inspired to handle it as she did slowly letting the players solve it for themselves with the simulation of what the individual experiences would be.

Thoroughly enjoyed and scored it five stars.

Thanks

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 10 hours ago

only read 1, 2 and 3. interesting story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...