Throw It Back

Story Info
Demi Rose Mawby learns how to use her booty while fucking.
8.2k words
4.23
1.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was a request from my good friend Aarmax. The celeb choice and themes were his. Hope you all enjoy!

******************

Ibiza, Spain

The sound of beats filled the room. Hands tapped on bongos to make a slow rhythm. The shaking sounds of maracas complimented the drums while a flute played notes into riffs. Chatter among various people could be heard over the music due to the low volume at which the instruments were played. The bar was busy, with several people coming and going. That was untypical for a Friday night. Outside the dance clubs in Ibiza, there was a different music scene with a more exotic taste. Pendant lights radiated dim hues compared to the blinding LED neon colors in clubs blaring electronic music. Tiki bars became popular after the pandemic, along with music that had flavors from other parts of the world. Demi Rose Mawby didn't know what genre of music was playing or where it was from, but she found comfort here. The twenty-eight-year-old glamour model was home at last after a long trip to Egypt that almost turned into a vacation.

Home is where the heart is, or so they say. Demi believed this to be true. She left her home in England to live in Ibiza as her influence on social media began to climb. Without the glamour industry to rely on, Demi made her presence known in the digital world online. It had been four years since she opened her FansOnly account. She was now enjoying the taste of success that came with monetizing her voluptuous body as a model. Demi had strong pride in her thick, hourglass form, which she had spent years crafting into feminine perfection. A countless number of people saw her now world famous booty online and would pay for exclusive photo sets. Modeling was her true love that gave her an outlet to use her own creativity in photo sessions. It was better than any other kind of job she could've sought. The trip to Egypt was only complete after she modeled various thongs and tiny bikinis for a brand that offered her a check in return. That was one of the perks that came with being a social influencer. Her trips were bought and paid for with the earnings from endorsements modeling in brandname clothing.

Every trip was complete with a plane ticket home to Ibiza. Her home was a marvelous villa with a private beach. The five bedroom mansion had many rooms to decorate with various styles of furniture and ornaments to be used in photo shoots. Demi had shot thousands of photos of herself in the home. Every room found its way in the background scenery of her online pictures. Upstairs led to a balcony near the master bedroom, where she took advantage of the sunsets. There was something special about snapping photos of her ass with attention to detail for what was in the background. Almost every photo session ended with her stripped and making suggestive poses. Anything that made her giant tits spill out or focused on the immense size of her ass. Demi couldn't help but think about her future photo shoots on a night like this. She was bored and out in town to enjoy music and a few drinks. Most of the locals knew her since she came and went from club to club. In her first two years living here, she spent many nights at the dance clubs.

Times changed over the passing of years. It was not every night she could tolerate having her ears blasted with the sounds of drum machines and synths. Demi tried to take up gigs as a DJ at one club. She enjoyed the publicity in tabloids from her home country more than the music itself. It was the closest she could get to the glory of Page 3 girls from the past. For the past year, she found herself enjoying exotic music more casually. She had her friends to thank for dragging her to the smaller clubs and bars last year. Sometimes she traveled with them, other times she went solo. This was one of those nights. Most of her friends were other girls with similar interests in New Age philosophies and fashion. The men in her life came and went. Demi had a few male friends who had the same hobbies she invested in. Some were travelers she met along the way on her trips. Others were guys she knew from England and America who worked as freelance photographers.

Through the mutual pursuit of happiness, Demi saw her male friends differently from the girls she kept as friends. Boyfriends came and went with the passing of the seasons. Some of them were helpful with her modeling career, taking the time to position cameras and record videos. Others were guys who had her number in a phone, knowing they could call her anytime she was close by. Casual sex was something she indulged in often. The choice was hers to use her body for pleasure, knowing she was viewed as a sex symbol by her legions of fans around the world. It was useful to have friends with benefits who engaged in kinky fun and left with no strings attached. Demi decided after her last breakup that she was not ready for another committed relationship. At least not yet. In no hurry to settle down with one partner, she weighed her options with the men she had as friends. Some were only useful for sex. Others were good friends whom she was simply not attracted to.

As she stood against the wall, her pink lips curled into a subtle smile. Demi blinked her eyes as she studied the bongo drums from a distance. Her long black hair was braided into a French ponytail extending down her back. A strapless, buttoned-up black leather corset covered her busty chest. Her cleavage was pressed in by the outfit, which was almost too small to contain them. Demi chose it for the sole reason of making it appear as if her tits were about to spill out, despite the tightness. Below her slim waist, she wore a pair of black pants hugging every curve of her figure. The choice of pants to go with the corset was only to make her massive ass stick out and be seen. She thrived on the attention that her body gave her in public. Women would turn to look and glance away in jealousy, while men gave her several different impressions. The look on a face could tell a story without a single word being spoken.

Such was the tale of one man across the room. Demi noticed a tall, slim man in the distance, within the corner of her left eye. His hair was short in what appeared to be a receding line that revealed his age. A pair of glasses covered his eyes with rimless rectangular lens. The youngest he could've been was in his late thirties, she assumed. Her gaze shifted in his direction to make eye contact. He was leaning against an unoccupied space at the bar, dressed in a black suit. The first few buttons on the jacket were undone, exposing a collared white shirt. Demi could see his blue eyes looking at her with an expression of amazement on his face as he undoubtedly studied her hourglass figure. Was he brave enough to approach her and strike up a conversation? Only time would tell. She had been standing in the same spot for close to twenty minutes, soaking in the attention his wandering eyes gave her. It felt like an eternity was passing as she waited for him to approach her.

As the time slipped by, they played this game of looking in each other's direction. Demi would smirk while he returned the gesture with a small grin, showing the top row of his white teeth. She finally grew bored waiting and moved from the wall. Strutting her famous curves, she moved towards the bar, where he could strike up a conversation with her if he so desired. She didn't want to have to make the move. If a man wanted her, it was up to him to try his luck. Moving towards the bar, Demi made eye contact. A flicker of yellow lights ricocheted from his glasses. He shyly glanced away for a moment. When his gaze returned her way, Demi smirked. She almost whispered a greeting, but she was still leaving the choice to him. He was clearly older than her, so that gave her the impression that he had to carry himself with some level of confidence. That was seen when he finally made his way towards her and spoke.

"Hello there."

His words were spoken with the flair of an American accent. She countered it with her British tone.

"Good evening, mister. I've noticed you looking at me from back here. So who are you, stranger?"

"My name's Aaron."

"How do you do, Aaron?"

"I'm good, Miss. Mawby."

Smiling at him, she giggled softly.

"Wow, you know who I am?"

"Yes, I do. I know all about you."

"I must say I'm flattered."

At least she wasn't going to need to introduce herself, Demi thought to herself. She was surprised an American like him recognized her, then again, she had to remember just how many fans she had online.

"Are you going to offer to buy me a drink?"

Aaron shook his head to answer that question.

"No, I'm not much of a drinker."

"If that's so, then what are you doing in a place like this?"

He chuckled. Demi noticed his eyes drifting from her face down to her heavy cleavage. She was happy to distract him with the view.

"I'm in town for some business and thought I would check out a few local places. I also expected I might find you here."

"Really? Who told you that I would be here?"

"No one. I took a chance knowing that you're in Ibiza."

Smirking at him, Demi noticed a second glance at her cleavage. She grinned at him and began to think of the ways she could push his buttons. A man like this, who was seeking her, had plans of his own. This was not a casual meeting with a stranger. Demi could tell from the look in his eyes that he wanted her.

"I take it that you're a fan of mine."

"Yes, I've been following you online for years. I first saw you in the Daily Mail. They used to post your pictures in articles all the time."

She giggled.

"I think they still do, or so their celebrity last told me. What kind of business are you into?"

"Marketing. I work with a firm in Wisconsin."

"Is that where you're from?"

"No, I'm a Michigan man."

"Well, I'm from England, as I'm sure you already know. It's quite interesting that an American like you reads the Daily Mail. Would a Michigan man like yourself fancy sharing a drink with an English lady?"

"As long as it's not alcohol."

Demi smirked. He didn't take the bait from her teasing. She had to respect that commitment. She sat down on the bar stool and watched him take a seat directly next to her. Her right shoulder brushed against his left arm. The bartender was an older man with a long gray beard and a blue shirt. Aaron raised his right hand index finger to make his order first.

"I would like a dole whip, please."

Impressed by his choice of a non-alcoholic treat, Demi spoke up.

"I'll have one too."

He turned to look in her direction. The lights above cast a blinding spot in the corner of his glasses, making it difficult for Demi to maintain eye contact with him.

"You didn't tell me what you're doing out here in Ibiza. Are you here for work?"

Shaking his head, Aaron smiled.

"No, I'm on vacation right now."

"So you decide to come here if your time off in hopes of finding me?"

The bartender returned with their orders. Two Dole Whips in glass cups, complete with whipped cream toppings, and a plastic straw poking out. Aaron smiled at the man and reached into his jacket to pull out his wallet. Demi shoved the straw to her lips and began sipping as she watched him pay for both drinks. Aaron didn't bother asking if she would let him pay. She was delighted to see him doing so, like a proper gentleman.

"This is my third trip to Ibiza. I like the bars, but you've got it right. I've been hoping I would eventually bump into you somewhere around here."

He took a sip while Demi pulled the straw from her lips.

"It's not every night I meet a stranger who came all the way out here to try and hook up with me."

"What can I say? You're a goddess, Demi."

"Thank you."

She took another sip from the straw while blushing. Aaron took his time drinking from his. The pineapple juice was a good mix-up from ordering martinis or any other kind of drink. Thinking to herself, Demi wanted to tease him. She had to push herself to see just how dedicated he was in this conquest of meeting her.

"I can't believe I've finally met you. This alone has made my trip worth it. The last time I came here, I kept hoping that I would find you somewhere. My prayers were answered tonight."

He spoke before she had a chance to test him with a question. Demi smiled innocently before replying.

"I thank you for calling me a goddess. I like to think I should be worshiped like one. I might disappoint you when I tell you this, but I'm not an escort."

Aaron raised his eyebrows.

"An escort?"

"That is what you think I am, right? I know how businessmen like you think."

"Demi, you've got it wrong. I'm not one of those types of guys."

She glanced away from his face and sipped on her drink as Aaron carried on.

"I wouldn't come out here and try to pay my way to a good time. I don't like whores. If you think I'm looking at you like that, you're mistaken. I call you a goddess, cause that's what I really think of you as a woman."

After swallowing a bit of the juice, Demi looked at him with a smirk. He sounded sincere in his words. She was trying to rattle his cage to see his true intentions. Aaron could not hide his attraction to her, even if he tried. He did not strike her as the type of man who came out to Ibiza scouting for hookers, but Demi still wanted to see how he would react to that. Aaron reached into his jacket and pulled out his phone. He quietly tapped his fingers on the screen to navigate through the internet. He pulled up a page on social media and then showed her the phone clutched in his right hand.

"This is me. You can tell me yourself if I look like one of those guys trying to hit you up on Instagram or Twitter."

The screen of his phone revealed a LinkedIn page. Demi began reading it aloud.

"Aaron Matthews, marketing chief at Lightstone Advertising since 2018."

Demi reached for his phone with her hands, taking it from him without asking. She scrolled the page and saw the contacts with his boss and other employees at work who left positive reviews for him. His college background was at the University of Michigan. She smiled and handed the phone back to him.

"I guess I owe you an apology then, Aaron. You're not the type of suit wearing tossers that come around thinking they can buy my love."

Hearing that word 'tosser' in her sexy English accent made him blush. He put his phone back in his pocket and nodded.

"I'm not a liar. If you ever want to know anything about me, all you have to do is ask."

"Well then, how's the weather in your part of America?"

"It's uncomfortably cold. Too much ice and snow."

She smiled.

"I like a fair bit of snow."

"Everyone does until they have to spend every morning shoveling it out from the front door. By then, you'll be tired of it."

The band began playing music once again. Time was passing in such a way that Demi promptly forgot about the rhythm in the background. She leaned down and licked some of the whipped cream from her glass. Aaron watched her closely as she licked her lips and swallowed every bit of it. She got up from her stool and offered her right hand to him.

"Come on. I want to dance with someone."

"I'm not a dancer."

Demi tugged at his arm.

"You don't have to be a professional. Come on, I'll show you a thing or two about dancing with a woman."

If he truly believed her to be a goddess, he should see it as an honor to dance with her. That was what Demi thought to herself as she pulled him from his seat. The band shifted into a fast tempo to set the rhythm for dancing. Aaron took Demi's hand. She pulled him away from the bar before letting go. Stepping ahead of him, she strutted her hips to give him a good view of her thick ass cheeks moving with each and every step she took. There was a small space between the bar and tables with seats. A few people were dancing to the music as Demi turned to face Aaron. She moved her hips while throwing up her arms to drape around his neck, pulling him. His eyes widened at the sight of her busty chest. Demi shoved her breasts against his chest to see how he would react. Aaron was still gazing down at her boobs as he moved his hands to her hips.

A smile ran across her lips as she unwrapped her arms from his neck and began to turn around. Demi had a way of hiding her mischievous nature behind cute, modest looks. Deep down, there was something more dirty inside her. If Aaron could prove himself to impress her further, maybe he would discover that side of her. Demi leaned forward and pressed her giant ass against his crotch. She heard him moan as he slid his hands across her hips. Biting her lower lip, Demi turned her head and noticed the drummer busy with his set of bongo drums. She moved her hips to bump her ass against Aaron's crotch while watching the man slap his hands across the round-shaped drums. The sight made her think about what it would be like to have Aaron's palms smacking across her round, firm booty cheeks. His fingers trailed up her hips, exploring her body. Demi tried to grind to the rhythm of the music but was moving slightly behind the beat. She turned around to face Aaron again.

"You like my style of bump and grind?"

He nodded with a smile.

"I like it. You know how to swing that ass, don't you, Demi?"

If he was daring her, she was now obliged to follow his wish. Spinning around, Demi bumped her booty against his left leg and shoved it into his crotch. Her ponytail whipped around. She bent down, no longer caring about the rhythm of the music at all, as she grabbed her knees. Demi rolled her hips and twerked her ass against his crotch. She stepped up after three seconds and rubbed her booty against him up and down. Aaron moaned at her touch.

"You have the ass of a goddess."

His words made her stop and lean back up. Demi glanced at him from across her shoulder. She wanted to see if he was embarrassed about this happening in public. The expression he carried told her that he wasn't. That was enough to excite her for more.

"Thank you. You're not a bad dancer, Aaron."

Turning back around to face him once more, she took his hand and moved a bit closer.

"I can give you all the booty you want and more back at my place."

"Is that your way of inviting me to your place?"

She raised her eyebrows at him.

"What do you think, handsome?"

"I don't think I could resist such an offer from a goddess, Demi."

"You can't! I'm simply irresistible, and I deserve to be worshiped like a goddess, don't you think?"

Her lips pressed against his before he had a chance to reply. This was Demi's final trial to see if he was worthy of handling her curvaceous body in private. Just one kiss to seal the moment. His tongue slithered beyond her lips, and the moment shifted into one of burning passion. Demi felt his bulging member pressing against her thighs as Aaron wrapped his right arm around her and pulled her in to continue this tender kiss. He was a fine kisser, Demi had to admit. When their lips finally broke apart, she smiled at him.

"I like the way you kiss."

His arm was wrapped around her in such a way as if he were not going to let go. This was the kind of touch she enjoyed from a man, showing a flair for dominance.

"Let's get outta here, Aaron. I'll take you back to my place, and then we can get to really know each other better."

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Leaving the bar hand-in-hand, Demi was more than happy to give Aaron a short walk around the block. She had a bodyguard outside who was also her chauffeur for nights like these. Demi made a comment that she never had to drive herself. She preferred sitting in the backseat like a royal princess while she was escorted around town. Demi's vehicle of choice was a vintage Rolls Royce. The design screamed 1950s, but Aaron did not ask for the specific year. The chrome metal had been replaced with all gold parts to give a more elegant vibe with the fresh coat of white paint. It was considered an antique when Demi purchased it at an auction. She spent several thousand dollars having it refurbished and to be properly used as a personal limo of sorts. It was just the type of old car that made heads turn and made people grab their phones and snap quick photos.