Throw It Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This feels so good! Ohhhhh, Demi!!"

From the urgency in his voice, Demi immediately stopped. The last thing she needed was for him to accidentally blow his load deep into her ass. There was only one place she wanted him to cum. Flexing her knees, she bent forward in hopes of his cock sliding out of her ass. Aaron helped her by pulling out. Demi immediately turned around to finally face him again. She saw his hand gripping his cock below and pulled his fingers away to replace them with her own. Their eyes met for a brief moment as he relaxed on his back. From where Aaron was lying, he had a full view of her epic breasts swaying towards his face.

"I appreciate how long you've held back from cumming. I know it hasn't been easy."

He nodded, chuckling at her statement.

"Let's just say it's been a hell of a struggle."

No argument was needed. Demi pushed his cock back into her pussy and moaned at the feeling. Aaron's hands found their place at her huge tits, finally touching them. It was somewhat amusing to think he had gone all this time and, only now, was able to touch her breasts. He squeezed them and moved his face to shove between them. She moved her hands to the back of his head, encouraging him to smother himself with her tits. His head shook as he felt her soft breasts pressing against his cheeks. He moved his head to plant his lips over her right nipple, licking rapidly. Demi slammed herself down on him. His cock drove into her cunt as she moved her hands down to the sheets. Whimpering, she gripped the bedsheets while speaking.

"Try and hold back just a little longer. I want us to cum together."

There was the chance he was not listening to her since his face was still between her breasts. Aaron's hands went from her tits to her sides. She was rocking herself on him, driving his cock inside of her. He moved his head away from her breasts and moaned.

"That's it, Demi! Don't stop! Ride me like there's no tomorrow! Keep riding!"

(gif here)

He slid his right hand down the small of her back, gripping one of her ass cheeks. His index finger slid into the crack as Demi continued to grind her hips. Her breasts were beating against his face with each move she made.

"Ohhhh, yeah! I know you're loving this as much as me! This is what it feels like to make love!"

Aaron slapped her ass with one hand. That was the jolt Demi needed to grind harder and faster. This was going to be their final position for the night. She did not want to move until her climax was reached.

"Just don't stop! I want to fill you up with my cum!"

"I want it! GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM!!"

When she yelled, he started bucking his hips forward. Demi's eyes widened in shock that he was finally taking over. Her fingers gripped the bed sheets, pulling at them as she raised her head and closed her eyes.

"YES!! YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHH, GOD!! YESSSSSSS!!

She knew he wasn't going to stop. The height of their pleasure was within reach. They both needed this release together. Demi believed the best orgasms were those shared with a partner. No pulling out. This was something to experience together as one. Aaron grunted as he gritted his teeth. Demi kept her eyes shut, crying out as the rush began. Her eyes opened wide when she felt his cock begin to explode deep within. Their cries became a harmony of pleasure, moaning together. Demi collapsed atop him, breathing heavily as the rush overtook her. Aaron successfully pushed her to an orgasm, feeling the sensation of her inner walls tightening around his cock. His hands squeezed her thick ass cheeks one last time, then he cupped her face and brought her lips to his. Demi plunged her tongue into his mouth, kissing him with a force of passion.

"I don't know what to say, Demi. You're truly perfect."

Aaron whispered his words after the kiss. She blushed, as he was now cradling her in his arms.

"You really think so?"

"Yeah. I know a goddess when I see one."

With a smile, she giggled.

"After tonight, I'd like to think I'm a goddess who knows how to throw it back."

THE END