All Comments on 'Throw Your Arms Around Me'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

Very... stimulating! Thanks.

tlk2metlk2meabout 1 year ago

Hell 0f a tale,with plenty of room for more

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Love the story, it was great. Chapter 2 would be nice. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They're always 'drop dead gorgeous' because there are apparently no average looking women in these silly stories.

JiZenJiZenabout 1 year ago

Loved it......thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Soon as i saw the title, i just knew it was from the H&C song.

That alone makes me very happy, as its one of the most under-appreciated songs ever written.

40 years on and it still gives me goosebumps to hear it.

Mr Vedder and Mr Finn's version is good, but the original still shines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved it. Great story.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

Really good, with nicely developed characters. Thank you.

67racer67racerabout 1 year ago

you need to finish the story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Justice has its own rewards.a little implausible maybe , it just shows the drawbacks of being with a provider for too long, Be it a bank, a power or internet provider, or indeed girlfriend. Or any other provider of sexual delights. I trust he gets his nuts delights on a regular basis particularly after his ex.goes off to uni, full-time. Hope so 5 stars.

LevitikanLevitikanabout 1 year ago

Another fantastic story. A 2nd part could be intetesting

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Poor and stupid Katie. Got what she deserved for being such a cunt, but it all worked out in the end. Loved the story. I thought Dad was awesome with his responses. Mum didn't do so bad either, but Dad hit the nail on the head from the start. Well written and told in a way that was very believable, or at least believable for this old guy, lol.

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Glad you got it off your computer and onto Literotica. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this very pleasant story.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 1 year ago

I rarely give a story 5 stars. Yours definitely earned one from me. Your story muted any typo's you may have had. Very well written. It truly told a story and wasn't just some stroke fiction. This was a wonderful romantic tale.

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, and one begging for a sequel!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Terrific story great fantasy and well written as always BUT no ending you just stopped writing. Five star story but only 4 without an ending.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and great story telling, you have a powerful command of development. I loved your characters, too, especially Mikey’s parents. Wow! They were every bit as good as Sally… in a completely different way, of course.

Interesting to learn bourbon is acceptable in the British Commonwealth. I rather had the impression there was a pronounced bias against it. Perhaps I’ve just watched too much British TV programming. Glad to learn it!

Thanks for deciding to "up load" your/this story… terrific result!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope a part 2 or 3

Mojo648Mojo648about 1 year ago

Please please you've gotta CONTINUE the storyline,maybe Sally wants or is up for sharing miley with her friends.

pmaibokpmaibokabout 1 year ago

Great story, well done, but screams for at least a Part 2!

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

Not your best story but it was good. Would love to see more with the characters. Thanks for sharing.

RickshawroadRickshawroadabout 1 year ago

Oh that was good! Great story, well told.

Definitely crying out for a sequel or even a series. We need to know what Mikey, Sally and Katie do next ;)

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 1 year ago

definitely needs part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, keep it up

obscure72obscure72about 1 year ago

Great story and would love to see a part 2. Thank you.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

What a great story. So glad the bitches lovely mom pick up the pieces. Would really like to read more of their story. Five stars.

Sune2022Sune2022about 1 year ago

feels like there should be a part 2

Sons_LoveSons_Loveabout 1 year ago

Excellent!!!! Hoping for at least a part two!!!!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic! Fingers crossed we arent done with Mikey and company.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 1 year ago

Another fantastic story and - Oh yes we definitely need at least a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great writing, and a second chapter to know what happens to the 3 of them might be welcome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice April-August story, looking forward to more if there is any to be had. while our couple has made an important step forward, what else the future might hold is tantalizing.

I am going to agree with some of your fans that the characterizations were quite welcome in depth and qualities.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 1 year ago

Another good story. Thank you.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I enjoyed that. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is excellent sexy story, but i cannot support the behavior of the mother. She is indeed a demanding woman, but loving that boy does not justify to be so rude. The girl is young, she has only known one guy and this is understandable she question other opportunities while getting to college. Many such case couple just split, and sometimes get together again later. This aspect should be developed. Anyway the anger of the mother questions. Poor girl.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

@Anon 20 days ago - Sally watched this boy grow up. She had likely a lot more than a fondness for him already. She was likely preparing him to be a part of her family as her son-in-law, and then her stupid daughter couldn't even just have a clean break, but instead insulted and seriously damaged the emotions of Mikey. And you think that everyone should be *kinder* to that selfish bint?

No - sometimes as a parent, you have to call a spade a spade before Katie ruins every relationship in her future with her selfishness. She has to understand that choices and how you follow them have consequences.

The only thing I wish for this story is that it had more of a hint towards the future. Some sort of epilogue. Well written with characters that make sense (other than Katie's selfish, ignorant behavior).

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinker12 months ago

Enjoyed this a second time round. Anyone with a problem, accept it is fantasy. I must iterate that as someone who has had their heart ripped out, more than once this story is especially theraputic.

juanviejojuanviejo11 months ago

I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

pope32767pope3276711 months ago

I wanted to like this story, but Mikey is an egotistical young asshole from the beginning and by the end he has learned nothing. It's the 21st century, and opening a discussion about having an open relationship is <i>not</i> inherently insulting. He doesn't own her. He's not even married to her, not that that would justify him. His job was to politely tell her no, then break up with her, then offer to drive her home like a civilized human being. His insults were gratuitous.

Then Sally's behavior with Mark was outrageous. Even Mikey concedes that you don't judge a book by its cover, but Sally feels entitled to throw Mark out of her house because of his <i>appearance</i>? That's beyond low. If I were Katie I'd never speak to my mother again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@pope:

A discussion on that subject requires both parties to be somewhat on the same wavelength.

And possibly a bit more mature too, which clearly wasn't the case on either side.

Classic FAFO ;)

You may also have missed the part where the fresh meat negated to do the polite thing and introduce himself. I'd have 'escorted him off the premises' as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If some girlfriend ended a relationship with me; I may find solace in a gorgeous mother. How I would react to the ex finding I had spent he night in her mother’s bed is not clear. It depends on how much the daughter hurt my feelings and how sexually attractive the mother is. A 10 MILF would make me announce I may ask the mother to marry me just to twist he knife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In vino veritas in aqua sanitas

Drinking solves all the problems never understand getting tickets for DUI etc. As All these MCs getting drunk when have problems is surely right thing to do

Lions86Lions869 months ago

@pope i dont give two shits if its the 21st century if the girl ive been with for 6 years all of a sudden said lets have an open relationship so i can fuck other guys that bitch would be kicked to the curb. dumb asses like you are why women are such sluts now a days and think shit like open relationships and being a hot wife is normal and healthy.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Excellent---could add another chapter or two. Or not. It is complete as written, but adding another chapter would only make good reading and put a smile on my face.

dirtysondirtyson8 months ago

Hope she is still fertile!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights6 months ago

Awesome story total enjoyed where everything is heading. I agree you could certainly add to this story and I hope you can.

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

STILL CINCO ESTRELLAS!

P_DoggP_Dogg6 months ago

Great story, I definitely think a second chapter would be nice

bumblegrumbumblegrum5 months ago

Excellent story, well written and holding the tension throughout. Would have liked further development, but still worth the full five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have to laugh at the sheer stupidity of people like Katie. They got so much going for them and are set up to have a great marriage with someone that truly loves them. Then the Martian Slut Ray strikes and they throw it all away. I don't get it. I really don't. If there really are women out there that pull this kind of shit I truly hope to never meet any of them and I only pray that anyone that suffers them ends up coming out the other side in one piece and go on to live a happy life.

The meat of the story was good although it could have done with a bit more from Katie at the end. Maybe an "I'm sorry" at the very least. But I guess not. She'll make an excellent Loving Wife someday. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories

Ms Jones 
4.84
234
60
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
793
Eva 
4.83
238
50
Outback 
4.87
837
373
More Stories