Thrown To The Wolves

Info
You don’t have to worry. I’ll take good care of you.
194 words
4.34
19.7k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The script was written by u/TheTakenCatking

Synopsis: You wake up to find that the moon has replaced the sun, you can’t move and your head hurts. You hear howling in the distance and try to escape your bindings without success. Something emerges from the shadows, you can’t see what it is at first, but you know its there because of its glowing eyes. As it moves closer you see the moonlight reflecting against its grey skin and fur. All you can do is close your eyes and wait for death to finally claim you. After a few moments pass you hear a gentle voice that tries to comfort you. In the span of a few minutes you go from fearing the wolves to finding comfort in one who just wants to keep you safe.

Enjoy responsibly, have fun and stay safe everyone!

I love you,
Doll.

Copyright © 2020 DoubleDimpleDoll. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed are 18 years of age or older and all content is fantasy and roleplay, not intended to encourage or depict real sexual acts. All erotic audio found here is property of DoubleDimpleDoll. Not for resale or redistribution.


--:--
--:--
1.0
DoubleDimpleDoll
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow just wow.

I have just discovered your page and your audio and I have listened to alot of them. Some, admittedly, are not to my taste. However I can say that are all amazingly done and this one in particular I love so much! I hope you keep doing more like this one, or in general because there is something special about these and I cant wait to hear more. Thank you for an amazing story and the shivers down the spine they brought with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Asome

That was amzing! Are u doing more?

Share this

Similar Stories

My Girlfriend the Goblin A human guy falls for a goblin gal in an urban fantasy world.in NonHuman
Secrets and Surrender High school can be lonely, but shared secrets can help.in Transgender & Crossdressers
CFNM Spanking by Roommate Mark gets a spanking and wanking from his athletic roommate.in Fetish
Master! Master! Pt. 01 What do you call a human with cat ears and a tail?in NonHuman
Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 01 Guy meets the first girl in what will become his furry harem.in NonHuman
More Stories