All Comments on 'Thumb Sucking Beauty'

by seductivequill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
seductivequillseductivequillalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Suck your thumb with pride!

I appreciate all of the direct feedback I have recieved regarding this story, yet I'm surprised no one has commented here, following the story.

--

Of the comments I've recieved, everyone is pleased with my loving, romantic take on a unique habit. And/or they are pleasantly surprised by the candor and positive spin on a "childish" habit. To that I say, yes thumb-sucking is fairly common in adults, and yes, it can be erotic.

--

I might continue the story, but have not written anything yet. But for those with oral-fixations, message me and I can stear you to a website dedicated to thumb-sucking adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

wow, i never thought of it being that way. now i know why i do it :P btw, great story i really loved it. it'll make me more at ease about my own thumb sucking habits, and mabye even join me in the bedroom. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you.....

You helped put me much at ease with the habit I have tried so hard to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
That's me

this story is so real. It's like apage out of my life. good job

Kiri_kittenKiri_kittenabout 11 years ago

Love the story, I would also really like to edit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Similar to my experience

I caught my girlfriend, before she was my, now, wife, sucking her thumb similarly. Long story-short, after making fun I, later, found out she'd be sticking HER thumb in MY mouth while I was asleep, "to get you into the habit so you'd be more understanding...." Well, needless to say, I eventually couldn't go to sleep without it!

This has been going on now for more than 10 years, with me sucking my own thumb in my sleep (unknowingly (!), as I only realize this by the way my thumb looks and feels after I wake up) if she isn't there. Worse, because of the pressure she puts on my teeth, my teeth have been pushed out and I have a gap, not as large as hers' but easily seen, by me anyway.

Well, interesting story. In fact I was kind of shocked reading it since it hit close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My thumb sucking at age 12

I sucked my thumb to the age 12 then was sexually abused and started sucking cock till the age 17. My friend came out of the closet so me not wanting people to think I was gay I meta girl who liked to sucks and I married her. For 22 years I fantasized of cock sucking so I started walking nude beaches and meeting men who liked my hot body and would touch me like I was touched as a teenager. My fantasizing is daily I recently remarried but still fantasize about my cock sucking days that all started with thumb sucking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous