THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help laughing at the expression on her face which could only be described as a Hattie McDaniel imitation of the highest order.

"OH DA-DEE!! YOU FUCKING ME SO HARD!! DADDY!! DON'T BREAK MY PUSSY!! FAWK NIGGA!! YOU BEATING MY SHIT UP!! AW SHIT!! AW FUCK!! WHY YOU GOTTA GO SUPERMAN ON MY SHIT ANYWAY?!! DA-DEE!! DA-DEE!!"

Normally Rashida might've wrapped her thoroughbred legs around my lower back and attempted to squeeze the life out of me, but I'd caught her with her panties down, pun intended.

I hooked my chin over her opposite shoulder letting my cock do the talking as she screamed obscenities loud enough to be heard several doors over. I was face down against the arm of Jaquan's couch defiling it like I'd done with several other girls in the past.

For some reason, I was busting up laughing until Rashida responded with a stinging smack to my naked butt.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING LAUGH AT ME!!"

I stopped on a dime rearing up in the pushup position staring at her finding an instant look of wide eyed regret.

"Oh, so you wanna get rough, huh?"

"Oh no daddy, I was just-AW FUCK!! AW SHIT!!! YOU GONNA BUST MY GUTS!! NIGGA!! AW SHIT BRUH!!" I'd captured her wrists pulling her arms above her head as I popped, bucked and damn near twerked lancing her juicy confines a man possessed.

There was nowhere for Rashida to go and her legs were already trembling like they were made of rubber as her eyes began to roll up into her head. They were fluttering like she was being given electroshock therapy. Her mouth hung open gasping for air as I wedged my cock into her slit as hard as possible ending it with a twist.

"Okay that's enough." I pulled out sitting upright on my knees between her legs. My hands were on my hips as I surveyed the mess I'd made of her cunt which was visibly pulsing.

"What're you doing?" Rashida asked seconds later already knowing my gambit.

She was a glistening mess of delectable chocolate.

"Nothing, I'm tired." I got up leaving her there walking to the kitchen where I removed a bottle of water from the fridge. Rashida was sitting up at the halfway point between the couch and the kitchen.

"Don't fuck with me."

"I'm not fucking with you baby; hey, you think maybe uh, you could get me a pizza puff and some barbecue steak fries?" I couldn't help grinning but knew enough to avert my eyes from her enraged face.

"...and some praline ice cream too, right?" Rashida added.

"Yeah, you must have read my mind Rashida." She was sitting up at this point slowly standing on wobbly legs approaching the doorway.

"Yeah, can you read my mind?"

"Of course not." I chuckled as she held the doorframe entering the kitchen half leaning against the countertop near the sink and the dishrack.

"Too bad." Rashida reached into the dishrack removing an especially large meat tenderizer. This thing looked like a medieval mace or flail, an evil version of Thor's hammer from my nude perspective.

"YOU AIN'T GOTTA DO THAT!" My voice was uneven.

"Remember the last time you pulled that shit on me bruh? I distinctly remember telling your narrow ass that I would bust your fucking nuts if you ever pulled that shit on me again. You remember that don't you, huh nigga?"

"Hey Rashida, I was just taking a break; you know it's always advisable to keep one's self hydrated, right?"

"Right." She made a play for my member, but I backed away bumping the table in the cramped kitchen.

"Come on girl."

"No, I'm gonna bust your nuts for playing with me; motherfucker you got the nerve to get me all worked up making me fucking squirt and then fuck me like an animal for a bit before leaving me hanging; I think you don't want your nuts anymore, do you negro?!"

"Stop it."

Rashida reached on top of the table into a candy dish removing two walnuts which seemed all too conveniently placed. There was only one way out of the kitchen and the back door would only leave me outside in my birthday suit. Rashida eyed me with an evil half smile before smashing the dual walnuts to smithereens. Shrapnel flew all over the kitchen floor.

"It's a good thing you know how to use them hands cause I'm taking your nuts, nigga."

"You gonna take a two piece to the chin if you try that shit."

"OH YEAH?!!" Rashida raised the mallet in the air in a faux attempt to brain me with it, but I captured her wrist closing the distance kissing her on the mouth. I slowly maneuvered Rashida's arm to her side letting my other hand palm a gigantic butt cheek.

"Yeah."

"GOT YOUR ASS FOOL!!" Rashida captured me in a rough headlock yanking me into her side. I had to grab the other side of her abdomen while using my hand against the counter to steady myself just inside the kitchen doorway. My hand found a few of the newly freed walnuts amongst the shattered pieces of shell on the counter.

"Peace offering?" I gingerly pushed a nut into her mouth still bent over.

"Ha, ha, ha you think you funny, huh bruh?" I pushed a few more into her mouth hearing her chomping.

"Come on baby." I reasoned grinning like a jackal.

"BRING YO ASS!!" Rashida manhandled me to the couch using her might to shove me onto the couch with the top of my head facing the flat screen television. She playfully brandished the meat tenderizer under my chin with a gregarious grin reading across her narrow face.

"HEY NOW, YOU WAIT A MINUTE HERE GIRL!!" I yelled arms outstretched in front of me.

Rashida Sikes sat on my face.

*************************************

"You mad?" Rashida sat behind the wheel of her Burgundy Toyota Corolla hatchback grinning to herself sneaking peeks at my angry profile.

"Shut up."

"You licked it; cleaned the bowl real good too, negro."

"Did I have a choice?" I was sitting there shotgun with my knees drawn up in the chair reliving the experience in an unyielding loop as she kept looking back and forth chortling to herself. Rashida had changed into an Abiona African printed smocked peplum top and her favorite pair of denim blue washed booty shorts.

"I thought you couldn't get enough of my ass, daddy." She teased coyly.

"Fuck you." Rashida snickered probably remembering things differently. We both knew I'd been obliged to "finish" her off before she relented dismounting my face.

Knowing me well, the voluptuous urban beauty sequestered herself in the bathroom emerging with an offer to take me on a food run.

"You gonna cry, huh negro?" She taunted even more as I straightened up beside her looking out over the surrounding neighborhood. I turned my head staring at her profile for an extended period of time before she realized it returning my gaze.

"Rashida Sikes, there's gonna be consequences for your actions." I made sure there was a static expression on my face which immediately altered her more jovial one. A look of confusion turned into one of terror.

Rashida quickly pulled over to the curb on this residential street putting the car in park.

"Hey man, you ain't gonna do none of that crazy shit, are you? Come on, tell me you ain't gonna wild out on me or do some kinda nasty prank. I DON'T NEED THAT CRAZY SHIT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!"

"Rashida."

"AW MAN YOU GONNA DO SOME MESSED UP SHIT TO ME JUST BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY!! DAMN MAN, COME ON WITH THAT MESS!! Hey, can't we work this out daddy; I'll do whatever you want baby. Don't fuck my shit up, okay?"

"Rashida."

"DAMN MAN, COME ON!! LOOK!! LOOK I'LL GET IN THE BACKSEAT RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN HIT IT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!! LET'S BE COOL WITH ALL THAT DRAMA!! I'LL NEVER SIT ON YOUR FACE AGAIN!! Come on baby, I'll make it good for you if you give me a pass this time, okay?" Honestly I was taken aback watching her go through the five stages of grief before I'd said another word.

"Rashida."

"WHAT?!!" She slammed her fists on the steering wheel frustrated.

"Do you think we can get some pizza puffs and barbecue steak fries, huh?"

Rashida slumped down in her seat behind the wheel looking almost deflated cupping a hand to her forehead chuckling. She side eyed me snapping her seat belt leaning over to give me a peck on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, we're cool, right?"

"Yeah, am I gonna get my food, or what?" She started busting up with a hand on my thigh as her phone began ringing. Rashida raised a finger silencing me as she answered.

"HELLO!"

"Oh high, this is uh, Rakshanda, right?" I was privy to the snooty sounding voice of some sister on the other end of the line.

"Rashida."

"Well uh, yeah so we've had a gathering about your application and well, we've decided to go in another direction."

"Are you serious?"

"Well yes, we cater to a uhm, rather conservative clientele that would be troubled with your presence. I hope you understand Roxanna."

"Rashida; are you talking about my ass?"

The jig was up signified by a burst of harpy like laughter filling the car from her phone. I could tell there were a lot of women in the group as Rashida's brow furrowed.

"BITCH YOUR SHIT HOLE IS IN THE WALL ON 69TH STREET!!"

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A JOB ON 304 STREET, BOOTY!!" The female asshole hung up before Rashida could retort. I could see the nuclear anger well up inside her knowing better than to say anything. With Ms. Sikes, it was better to wait for a visual or verbal cue.

"HEY WHY DON'T YOU GO OVER THERE AND FUCK THEIR SHIT UP LIKE YOU DID MY LAST JOB?!!"

"Can we get food first?"

"Damn bruh, you savage." Rashida chuckled starting her car up again. Me, I was already thinking about her issues with getting work post Renee Kelly as we pulled off.

We ended up at a south side eatery a few blocks from the train system I normally used to get to my downtown job. Shorties was a relic of the 70's and 80's, a family business and greasy spoon beloved by the locals.

Formerly a vintage styled McDonalds, it had been purchased and coopted on the cheap when it's original owners joined white flight out of the area. Rashida proved more than generous making good on her promise of sustenance, but still looked troubled at losing out on a potential day job. Me, I was stuffing my face like I hadn't eaten in weeks.

"Damn slow down baby; it ain't going nowhere."

I didn't say anything continuing to munch on the oversized pizza puff enjoying every bit of the unhealthy delicacy unabated. There were these sort of metal picnic tables outside the little building. Rashida sat there one leg folded over the other watching.

"Hey can I ask you a question; like a real question?"

"Shoot." I acquiesced with a mouthful of food.

"Well, uh despite what happened today; I was just wondering about some stuff. I uhm, think you seem a little off, no disrespect. You've been sort of just laying around a bit and that's cool, but; you're different. Not like before when we hooked up that time you snuck in the backyard; I don't know, you kinda deflated bruh."

"Didn't we fuck today?" I kept chomping.

"Yeah that's not what I'm talking about though; but honestly it only seemed like you were halfway into it. I guess I don't know what I'm trying to say, but I just wanna know."

"Know what?" I scarfed down a few fries before slurping up my fruit punch in its generic styrofoam cup. She seemed to really be struggling with whatever was on her chest.

"Are you good?" Rashida asked earnestly.

I stopped what I was doing sitting upright staring at her face finding one brow raised, mouth sort of open. She kind of motioned, hunched her shoulders arms folded. It was supposed to be a nonverbal cue for me to I suppose, open up.

Instead I slurped on an empty cup again and again noticing some guys sitting a picnic table over collectively burning a hole in Rashida's generous thighs. She followed my gaze to the other table but acknowledged nothing other than tugging at her moderate cleavage. Rashida used her pointer finger to push her cup in front of me.

"I've gotta get a refill." I got up awkwardly kicking myself internally for how stupid I thought I looked. Her cup of cola remained untouched as I stalked over to the outside soda dispenser mixing fruit punch with orange Fanta.

I knew I'd almost cursed her out for asking a simple question.

"Hey daddy, it's cool." Rashida appeared at my side; hard features softened quite a bit as she rubbed the back of my available bicep.

It was at that point I realized my head was subtly shaking as she cupped my chin for a second.

We embraced.

"Hey Rashida?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna ask you a honest question now."

"Okay."

"Do you ever get tired of having a big monster donk?"

"No." Both of us chortled easing back into a renewed and comfortable camaraderie as I noticed those guys camera phones out getting her best side.

"Enquiring minds wanted to know baby." I gave her a chaste peck on the lips. Rashida raised a brow with a half-smile.

"Somebody looking, ain't they?"

"Do that little trick I like." She was more than obliging sliding her satchel bag between us before shifting all of her weight to one leg. Rashida Sikes knew how to play to her strengths and didn't mind fans as long as they were respectful and kept their distance.

Her posture and the shift to one side caused one of her huge cheeks to bulge outward from the bottom of those booty shorts like baking bread. Rashida shifted everything to the opposite side getting the same "special effect" rewarded with a partially hushed cacophony of approving jeers and peer commentary.

"Want me to give them niggas, the rest?"

"No, I don't feel like fighting off a bunch of thirsty niggas today; reel it in baby."

Rashida chuckled quickly popping her hips getting an audible clap as she shifted weight again between both stallion legs ending it with a big wet smack. I knew she'd made herself respectful again, no hands. This was signaled by the groans from her newly minted fans. Rashida let her rather sizable satchel bag slide around her body covering her immense donk.

Few people would suss this out, but she carried the overly large pocket book as an additional means of hiding her monstrous butt from onlookers when she wasn't in the mood.

"I might have to mess up those booty shorts later."

"You're gonna wash them too, fool." Rashida warned.

"You're no fun- HEY MAN WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Some transient brother was sitting at our table eating my lunch like it was Sunday dinner. This bum even helped himself to Rashida's untouched plate, not that she seemed to care as her fans burst into laughter.

"OH HEY MY BROTHER, THIS YOURS?!!"

"YEAH NIGGA, WHAT YOU DOING?!!" I nearly put two to his chin, but Rashida bodied between us laughing her ass off as he stumbled backward falling from the picnic table. The guy nearly knocked over his shopping cart which was adjacent to the table at his blind side.

"AIN'T NO NEED FOR VIOLENCE YOUNGSTER!! I'M SURE WE CAN COME TO SOME KIND OF AGREEMENT!!" The laughter continued as I considered the pros and cons of becoming a viral video from all the phones trained in my direction.

"YOU GONNA REPLACE MY SHIT?!!"

"SURE BROTHERMAN!! Uhm, can you loan me a few dollars to replace your food?"

"WHAT?!!" At this point Rashida was holding me in place with both of her muscular arms wrapped around my torso trapping my arms at my sides. When I tried to shift at either side, my friend moved effectively blocking me from the transient who snatched up a handful of my steak fries scarfing them down.

"Come on daddy, he ain't got nothing." Rashida reasoned.

"OH YEAH, LOOK AT HIS FUCKING HAIRCUT!!" I yelled trying to motion in the transient's direction. This guy was probably in his early thirties dressed in raggedy, dirty clothing but his hair was professionally cut into a laser sharp fade lined up with precision and extreme attention to detail which Rashida noticed with a raised eyebrow.

"HEY NIGGA, YOU A SCAM ARTIST OR SOMETHING?!!" Rashida shoved me aside with authority quickly mad dogging the guy who backed up with a mouth full of my fries.

"NO LADY!! HEY CHILL!! They got them free lineups over to Lacey's ma'am!! I ain't no scam artist, I just came over to get hooked up free and shit cause I got me a job interview tomorrow!!"

"Lacey's, what's that bruh?!!" Rashida held an arm out in front of me.

"Barber shop, right around that there corner miss, honest!!" The guy pointed in the direction he'd presumably come from, but I was still pissed.

"YOU AIN'T GETTING NO FREE LUNCH; WHERE'S MY MONEY?!!" I yelled as Rashida locked an arm around my bicep.

"Come on man, I'm sorry but I was so hungry and shit. I ain't had nothing in a couple of days and I thought you guys were boning out, serious. People always be eating over here and just leaving their trays, so I assumed, you know?"

"Don't worry, I'll hook you up with another pizza puff; he's just hungry, okay?" Rashida was the voice of reason finding some deep seated maternal instinct.

"Ah whatever, he's probably full of shit anyway."

"Don't be that way; besides you could use a lineup because you're looking a little raggedy too." She caressed the side of my head getting a dismissal with a swipe of my hand.

Rashida chortled walking to the counter fishing some money out of her purse knowing where everybody's eyes were. Her internet famous badonkadunk was all but hidden with a bit of jiggling cheekage as she stood at the counter then looked back at the transient brother.

"Hey man, you want a hamburger or something too?"

"OH YEAH MISS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH GODDESS!!" Rashida smirked sarcastically unfazed by the mountain of praise being heaped upon her.

"Right." She turned to the counter ordering up more food to placate my anger and feed a rando. The guy was groping himself the minute her back was turned enraptured of her thunderous back porch. Rashida looked back almost catching him, but the lanky looking transient was too fast assuming a innocuous posture.

I shook my head figuring it was her karma for unwarranted charity turning and walking to the edge of the path adjacent to the drink dispensers and condiments. I took a look finding the aforementioned barber shop just across the street near a sparsely used overpass. It was honestly a shitty place for a business and would have to make its coin on the surrounding neighborhood which was in a state of economic decline. I caught an epiphany in one glance.

"Rashida come over here for a minute."

When she didn't respond, I glanced back finding the transient closer to my friend who was busy retrieving some bags of food from the cashier. That transient brother was making a nuisance of himself playing to the other patron's cameras standing behind her putting on a show. He was miming banging Rashida doggy style while she faced away.

"YOU'RE WELCOME NIGGA!!" Rashida pivoted slamming the bag into the side of his head with the force of a Mike Tyson sucker punch. Burger shrapnel and fries flew everywhere raining down on the concrete to uproarious laughter as Rashida slung her satchel bag power switching in my direction like she was walking a runway.

"How'd you know?" I was curious.

"They got a security cam right over the register just inside the bulletproof window; the monitor was behind the Asian lady at the register.

"No good deed goes unpunished." I watched the transient shamelessly picking up his destroyed bag of food surrounded by camera phones.

"Take this bag and shut up; what do you want?"

"Check it out."

She followed my gaze finding the barber shop and the reason I'd called her over but scoffed folding her arms across her chest cocking a generous hip out in my direction full of sister girl attitude.

Rashida was trying to make me feel like an idiot for the nonverbal suggestion with both brows raised, mean mugging. I wasn't fazed in the least. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, we both knew I was certified ten steps ahead usually at all times.