THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 01

Story Info
"Looking 4 Work".
8.4k words
4.31
11.7k
15

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,999 Followers

"I'm Home!" Rashida called out as the heavy screen door slammed behind her audibly signaling her return from a local job interview with a new salon.

"You bring food?" I asked lazing about taking in an easy Saturday on my cousin Jaquan's couch as she walked up the short stairwell into the living room unslinging her satchel bag. Rashida Sikes was wearing a light canary yellow romper a bit loose in the legs intentionally trying to lessen her rather prominent assets.

"No!"

"You sound salty; I know I texted you, like thirty minutes ago, right?" I'd brought over a gaming pc that I'd worked up after watching a "how to" on social media.

I was playing a bootleg Streetfighter game of my own design. It had become a new side hobby of mine intended to be a new source of passive income. I already had online ads for my services while my website chugged along making a nice bit of change despite a bit of stagnancy on my part.

"So what, and you didn't clean up around here; ahm supposed to be your maid, huh fool?"

"No, you supposed to be my uber driver and get me some goddamn food baby."

Despite my words, I was laying on my favorite couch reclining with a bag of chips on my stomach. I was in full incel mode like some spoiled brat enjoying my game presently pummeling the snot out of a digital Peter Griffith with a custom Ryu of my own design as her sandaled feet appeared next to the couch.

"I'm gonna act like you didn't say that shit."

"Act like a delivery driver and bring me something to eat Rashida." I retorted making her scoff to the strains of "Ask of You" by Raphael Saadiq by way of my cousin Jaquan's sound system.

"Motherfucker."

"Get me a pizza puff and some barbecue steak fries; oh yeah, can you snag some praline ice cream too Rashida?"

"Oh you're serious with it, huh?"

I answered with a robust burp.

Before I could react, Rashida planted her massive donk dead center in my stomach nearly snapping me in two. My upper and lower halves reacted jackknifing upward stopped only by her dead weight. It was a moment of mirth as she chortled, then stopped abruptly sniffing.

"Hey bruh, you ain't even washed up this morning? You're hella musty nigga."

"I think you've got me mistaken with your upper lip, ma'am."

"No you didn't." Rashida lightly slapped the left side of my face before snatching the bag of chips helping herself to a few.

"Hey, if you're gonna keep sitting there, slide that big ass down over my junk baby." I was supremely unbothered.

"Wash your ass and I might consider it." She offered.

"Oh yeah, what if I told you to sit on my face?" Rashida raised an eyebrow.

"Serious?"

"Yeah after you get my pizza puff and steak fries." I chortled making her scoff loudly as she slapped the side of my thigh before standing up in a huff.

"You're tripping; and you really need to get up and wash your fucking ass. It seems like you been laying on that couch since you got here yesterday. I thought at least we'd shoot some content or something, but you're slacking man."

"You're still getting paid."

"I don't want those checks to thin out, and what happened to making me a star again?" Rashida walked over to the dining room table picking up a stack of mail taking my eyes with her.

Her sixty plus inches of certified donk looked amazing in that romper. Her massive heart shaped derriere was stretching the material tight across her monster making it look as if she forgot her underwear before going out this morning. She noticed me watching instinctively snapping her thong to let me know it was there.

"You really gonna lay there all day?"

"Are you gonna get my food, huh baby?"

"You really gonna let me sit on your face nigga?" I knew I'd piqued her interest as she thumbed through the stack of the mail.

"What did I tell you about that word?"

"Didn't I tell you to wash your ass; I ain't messing around with a stanky pooh butt who don't know how to wipe his crack, so you ain't talking about nothing anyway fool!"

"Oh really?"

"YEAH!" Rashida challenged walking ruefully into the kitchen where she scoffed even louder at the full sink of dishes. I heard my friend, sometimes lover open the fridge followed by the opening of a can of soda. I paused my game sitting up tossing the bag of chips on the hardwood floor without a care in the world.

I stretched hearing the audible cracking of my joints as she reappeared leaning against the door watching me alternately slurping loudly from her can of generic soda. We exchanged glances as she looked about the sloppy living space I'd occupied since visiting coerced over by my cousin Jaquan.

"Where your fool cousin?" She asked, brow furrowed.

"Took Daisy down to the splash pad at the park, and I think he's gonna drop her off later with the mother." It had become an unspoken rule in the house of not mentioning or naming a certain baby mama number two.

"You know it's not fair making me clean up behind you lazy niggas after I been out trying to get another job all morning."

"Oh yeah, how'd that go Rashida?" I was still stretching and popping my bones.

"Said she'd think about it, but if you ask me, those bitches are all haters. My cousin told me they were cool down there, but I got the business with them telling me about having to interview a bunch of other clients and shit."

"Maybe it's true Rashida."

"They were seriously mad dogging me the minute I walked up in there; shit man, this is the third fuckin salon in the last week or so. I feel like I've been black listed or something. I even tried to dress conservative and everything."

"You know you can't hide that ass." I was wearing a wrinkled up beige tee and some flannel pajama pants. Rashida took visible exception to my response as I slipped out of the shirt in front of her.

"Fuck you."

I slid out of my pajama bottoms revealing that I'd gone commando letting my semi-erect penis flop out in front of her hazel eyes. My hands went to my hips as I stared at her with a static expression on my face. Rashida gave me a sarcastic half smirk.

"Fuck you man." She punctuated the sentiment by draining her can with a loud audible burp of her own before disappearing into the kitchen.

I shrugged walking into the bathroom between my cousin and his daughter's bedrooms not bothering to close the bathroom door. The sound of running water from the kitchen filled my ears before I could even touch the tap.

I'd been similarly lazing about my rented home whenever I wasn't ripping and running for my new boss Dr. Miles Cooper, somewhat of a slave driver. Jaquan knew I was still feeling the loss of my lover Vicky Stone, so he talked me into coming over for a weekend after finding out I was off schedule for the rest of the week.

Rashida had been beating the pavement looking for a new day job to no avail and I was responsible after blowing up her way of life for my own ends. I thought about how shitty it was making her collateral damage as I lathered up getting under the steaming spray.

Part of me felt that if we'd initially hooked up as planned that fateful night, then none of this current situation would've ever happened. Of course she'd still be in clandestine indentured servitude and, Vicky Stone would still be alive. That thought or permutations of it haunted me as I toweled off.

"Hey girl." I found Rashida diligently washing the dishes wrapping my arms around her from behind interlocking my fingers over her abdomen.

"DON'T EVEN!!" She was hot at having to pick up after me, but we knew each other well as I pressed into her with nothing but a towel around my waist.

"I'm sorry Rashida, let me help you with these dishes." I handled the dish in her hands washing it in the soapy water still pressed up against her from the back.

"You're just being nice because you want some." She turned on the faucet rinsing the dish before placing it in the rack.

"Don't be that way, I apologized; and I am gonna do what I said I'd do about helping you out."

"You're gonna shoot some content?"

"Yeah, I got a few days to get you squared away." We washed a couple of dishes repeating our symbiotic assembly line working in tandem.

"Sounds like you just want some pussy."

"That's a problem for you now?"

"No, but I'm worried about paying my bills and everything; money's tight and I gotta pay for my own phone and other shit. Before, a certain somebody just had everything on lock; uhm, I guess I'm still kind of you know, fucking weak."

"Hey I don't wanna hear you saying shit like that anymore or I'm gonna take matters into my own hands."

"Just stating the obvious whether you like it or not; I'm stupid." Rashida admitted ruefully probably thinking about how her supposed best friend had been ripping her off for years.

"HEY!!" One of my hands shot up cupping her chin, still covered in suds.

"What?"

"It's gonna be okay, I promise." I whispered into her ear not attempting a seduction but wanting to silence the woman before she could say a certain name.

Rashida didn't say anything already starting to breathe heavily in huffs reacting to my opposite hand kneading her right tit. She wasn't wearing any kind of brassiere which felt good through the flimsy material. Her hair was different still rocking the tight braids on the sides with a top knot bun sitting atop it like a little crown.

It was her preferred look which she never deviated from accentuating her nice cheekbones. A growing number of Rashida's online fans were calling her a younger clone of some retired porn star named Ms. Marshae if not outright accusing her of being the woman.

Me, I didn't see the resemblance myself, Rashida was a gym rat with a tight body above the waist and below the knees still maintaining that monstrous sixty plus inches. She was a hyper version of her own earlier aspect and didn't take kindly to being compared to anybody else.

None of her fans knew of her innately delicate mindset. This woman was highly self-conscious to a fault and I wanted to help her out with that. She was a friend and it was a habit of mine going out on a limb for people I liked.

Rashida Sikes was my friend.

"Okay daddy." She replied almost cooing.

Both of my hands splashed the soapy water all over the top of the sink returning again and again to cup her breasts from underneath. I did this until the front of that flimsy canary yellow romper was nearly translucent before just reaching up from behind yanking the ruffled horizontal top of it down exposing her buoyant lemon sized breasts outright. I pinched and played with her erect nipples as Rashida obliged me pushing those sixty plus inches hard into my towel covered crotch.

Rashida groaned as I pushed back ramping up a bumping cadence that saw the towel slip away leaving me nude in the kitchen. My turgid erection was planted snuggly right between the warring halves of her dual mountains. Instead of parting her legs wider so that I could poke her covered crotch, Rashida brought her heels together tightly her butt popping outward even more than usual.

We knew each other all too well and this chocolate beauty understood my proclivities intimately.

To that end Rashida rested her elbows on the counter allowing me to have my way with her monster sized derriere. It was an inspired bit of overt heterosexual frottage we both knew would ignite me into frenetic heights of sexual ecstasy. The thick impactful strikes of my pelvis against her cheeks was intimately audible.

Rashida moaned and whimpered sweetly accentuating every rubbery bounce on those enormous buttocks. One of her straps was already off the shoulder and sliding along her arm as I got my perv on unabated.

I went for the other sliding that strap down until I was looking at her bare back. Those straps ended up at her elbows making the atmosphere even more heady in Jaquan's kitchen.

"Squeeze my titties real hard; pull on my nipples and twist them up daddy!!" Rashida wasn't shy about telling me what she wanted sexually, but she already knew I wouldn't stop until her knees buckled or she verbally tapped out.

Her moans and whimpers started to sound more distressed as I went for it giving this woman exactly what she asked for with a crackhead's attention to detail. It was almost like kneading bread as I threatened the integrity of her modest saline implants with prejudice.

Rashida rewarded me for this by flexing her cheeks on every inward thrust as I gave her the mother of all wedgies. I took one of her ears between my lips suckling the lobe making those masculine sounding moans of hers more breathy.

"I'M FINNA CUM!! RASHIDA, I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR FUCKING ROMPER!! I'M GONNA MAKE A MESS BACK HERE GIRL!! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU WEAR SHIT LIKE THIS!! OH FUCK!!! IT'S STARTING TO CUM OUT RASHIDA!!"

I drew back far returning like a shooting missile right up her rear cleavage. Rashida tensed up as hard as she could manage trapping my prick snuggly right at the precipice.

A thick wad of jizz exploded out of me followed by several more dousing the back of her cotton romper in waves. Rashida arched her back into my pelvis continually bumping backward as I doused her with my spunk. She let an elbow rest on the edge of the kitchen sink half turned watching my progress with vested interest, nibbling on a nail.

"Fuck Rashida girl." I was a bit lightheaded but noticed the inviting smile on her face.

She knew what was coming as I grabbed her narrow waist turning her fully in my direction for a torrid make out session as she awkwardly got out of the upper halves of the romper.

That sexual familiarity made it possible for us to interact as we went at it for a few minutes before I broke away stripping away the rest of her romper finding an especially skimpy peach colored thong. This had to go as well which surprised Rashida who was looking at me with raised brows.

"Taking my thong off too?"

"You can keep your shoes on baby."

I captured one of her thighs peppering it with kisses eventually sucking on the inner portion with tiny little bites. She was shaved bare just the way I liked. Part of me suspected Rashida of preparing the table for me once Jaquan invited me over.

Both of her hands framed her sex parting it to reveal the glistening rich pink insides. Her clit was plump and ready to eat. Rashida let out this sustained breathy moan palming the sides of my head. I knew how she liked it getting wet and sloppy with her puffy puss. More hollow sounding huffs of air and moans filled the kitchen.

Other than her moans, there was no way Rashida would verbalize while getting head. She would consider it cringe although I'd forced it out of her in the past. Her thick stallion legs were parted wide enough for me to get in there really good to service her cookie.

I got inside flicking my tongue on her grooves wedging my chin into her thigh gap, then drew back handling the sides of her thighs staring at her bare muff. Rashida lovingly cupped my chin for a few seconds before directing me to her sex. I knew she was a whole snack and behaved that way sucking on her muff with a syrupy slurp.

This made her groan and hunch over the top of my head running her hands across my shoulder blades and upper back. Her lower back arched driving her cunt up into my mouth allowing my tongue to penetrate her slit. I left it inside as she took great care humping my face. I managed to look up into her eyes but she looked away feeling embarrassed I guess, then pushed back on my head disengaging us.

"Where's Jaquan again?" She asked.

"Out with his little girl; but maybe you should call him up or text him; we don't want bruh walking in on us, right?" I advised.

"Word." I stood up as Rashida snapped up her phone texting my cousin about our situation. My hands remained on her hips.

All of the intense workouts and her natural attributes left Ms. Sikes with somewhat of an enticing hip dip and definitive creases in her flesh, sort of an outline of her panties. Those legs of hers were unparalleled for the five eight beauty. Her other hand was in custody of my endowment cushioning it in her grasp with a lazy stroke. Her phone chirped with a message moments later.

"He said we better not fuck in his bed, or Daisy's either." She relayed the message.

"Ew, that's messed up that he would think we were gonna do it in his daughter's room!"

"Right?"

"We're definitely fucking in his bed; ain't that right Thunda?"

"You know it daddy." We chuckled together at our collected thoughts of mischief.

Rashida tossed her phone aside on the countertop as I led her into the living room directing this stallion female to have a seat. Her monster butt landed right on the edge of the couch; thick muscular legs spread wide apart. I was already getting down on all fours between those luscious thighs in the buff no less.

Rashida knew exactly where things were going drawing her folded legs up off the hardwood floor, knees sharply bent. Her lower back had a dip in it as she supported her weight on both flattened palms allowing me to get at a juicy catfish meal. I pried her apart with both thumbs.

I wantonly fellated her clit making this woman bellow and howl fiercely, abdomen undulating. Her head rolled and bobbed a few times before dipping back sharply as if it would fall from her shoulders.

I kept her flower spread apart fucking her cunt with my tongue getting some really good plunges before licking the bowl for lack of a better term. Rashida made the ugly cry face huffing and fast perspiring blowing a heated ditty like she was in Lamaze class.

My other eight fingers caressed and massaged her powerful inner thighs adding to the sensations as best I could. Her posture made her nice modest breasts rise pointing at the ceiling erect nipples and all. Rashida slapped a hand over her left tit squeezing it like a stress ball, then palmed the back of my head.

It became apparent this big voluptuous woman was drifting off to the side destined to land on her back lengthwise on the couch.

The opportunity presented itself so I inserted my middle fingers deep inside with the thumb of that hand on her clit. I'd become an expert on manual manipulation of the feminine honeypot already tickling and teasing Rashida's sweet spot to distraction as she began flopping about. The thumb of that hand was delicately writing the letters of the alphabet on her exposed clit.

Her flattened stomach was undulating in time with her increasing distressed cries of pleasure prompting me to add my opposite thumb to her clit as well. Her howls and partially muted protestations were slippery and wet worrying me that Rashida might choke on her own saliva. I knew her well enough to know when she was on the precipice surprising my friend with a third plunging finger. She was creaming all over my digits as she went into the throes of a powerful orgasm.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK MAN FUCK!! YOU GETTING IT!! OH FUCK!! NIGGA YOU DOING-THE MOST!! FAWK!! OH SHIT!! AW MAN YOU MUTHA!! AW GOT!! GAWD DAMMIT!! FUCK!! KEEP DOING THAT SHIT!! KEEP!! FUCK!! AW SHIT BRUH!!!"

Several bursts of her essence hit in fits and starts making me feel as though I was playing with a tap. I caught the worst of it from the bridge of my nose to my pecs with a bit running down onto my abdomen as she opened her tear filled eyes in wanderlust. The expression on her face went from elation to overt sexual horror.

"No, hey wait a minute bruh..."

"AW SHIT NIGGA!! YOU MUTHA-FUCKA!! YOU DIRTY MUTHA FUCKER!! YOU WRONG FOR DAT DAD-DEE!!" I pounced on Rashida impaling her onto the couch up to the hilt. All of my manual manipulation left her puss delectably swollen begging for a frenetic rutting which I gave her in spades and then some.

The look of shock and awe on her face was worth the price of admission alone.

Rashida Sikes was caught like a rat in a trap as I pounded away at her cunt like an escaped con. Every thrust came with audible squishes and splashes of wetness. It felt like I was fucking a waterbed. I was honestly surprised that she fell for it because we'd slept together so many times at this point.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,999 Followers