THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go without word or incident retrieving the laundry basket walking to the garage leaving Takisha there on the grass. My face was stinging but I was unbothered having never visibly registered the slaps. I felt cold inside as I walked into the open door dumping the load into the washer. I glanced back finding Takisha there staring as if she would ugly cry. Her shoulders were stiff and her bony fists clenched.

There was a droplet of blood dripping from one.

I kicked the door closed in her face with authority.

I was tired of her bullshit hoping it would be the last I saw of the troublesome beauty. I got the washer started leaning against it arms folded in deep thought.

Takisha kicked the door open with all her might.

It slammed into the unfinished walls of Jaquan's garage almost kicked off the hinges with enough force to make some dust fall from the ceiling.

Takisha's arms were locked at her sides, upper body stiff as a board as she bodied into me huffing heated bursts of air in my face. She looked crazed, dare I say unhinged and manically enraged at having the door slammed in her pretty face. Her shoulders were flexing as those huffs went louder becoming something akin to animalistic growling.

I grabbed the sides of her face kissing her hard.

Takisha literally squealed making these jerky movements with her arms outstretched poised to hit, but I wouldn't relent forcing my tongue into her mouth until she began to settle down shaking all over. Her thin arms faltered dropping into her sides as her tongue slid into my mouth wrestling. She suckled my lower lips biting it a little.

My hands were full of her buns.

Part of her pink dress had come up as we made out allowing my right hand access to the heated bouncy feel of her buttocks. Takisha's hand was already down my pants handling my cock in a display of ownership. I was exposed with my business hanging over the elastic waistband of my sweatpants. Takisha wrapped an arm around my neck trembling as she arched her lower back wedging her covered mound against the underside of my member.

She began feverishly humping my tumescence heavily breathing staring intently into my eyes looking for something relatable. This twentysomething was shivering from the tactile contact alone as I gathered her dress high above her waist cupping greedy handfuls of her cheeks spreading them wide apart. Her round expressive eyes were actually hazel colored upon closer inspection.

The impossibly long legged beauty dipped at the knees with the motion raising the dress above her navel. I thought she might be pulling away, but she was going at her tiny thong panties trying to get them off.

Her eyes weren't leaving mine as if she believed I might disappear into thin air. She was half an inch taller than me, a head in the wedge sandals on her feet. She weighed next to nothing as I planted her butt on the washer gingerly removing her panties leaving them on the garage floor.

Takisha had two handfuls of my t-shirt insistently pulling me into her waiting lips for a torrid make out session going after my neck when I tried to push back suckling hard, nipping up a wealth of hickeys.

I was pulled into a deep one arm hug while her free hand was wrapped around my shaft roughly jerking. There was no doubt she could feel it swelling in her palm. It was too much for me as I handled the back of her knee extending one of her long legs against my shoulder. Takisha was obliged to release my tumescence as I pressed down on her inner thigh.

With her legs spread one pointing up at the ceiling, the other pushed wide apart bent at the knee, I went after her snatch in a fever pitch. Her moans were music to my ears as I vacuum sucked on her labia slipping my tongue deep inside in these darting movements. I made sweet passionate love to her clit tickling and writing out the alphabet on it with her palming the back of my head.

Takisha's head rolled around on her shoulders. Her hands went to the back of her knees raising both slim thick gams into the air heels pointed at the ceiling.

My fingers dug into her inner thighs massaging and giving the delicate flesh there these little pinches. Takisha spread her legs wider becoming a human wishbone gasping in breezy fashion as my tongue continued darting in and out of her snatch making it sopping wet.

I stood up between her legs as Takisha grabbed handfuls of my shirt trying to strip it off my body but I captured her wrist looking into her palm to find four tiny cuts from her nails caused earlier when she lost her temper.

Takisha looked at her palm then my face. I ran the flat of my tongue over it then peppered it with kisses. I looked longingly into her eyes as our mouths mashed together hungrily. Her fingers dipped into her cleavage exposing this intricately lacy demi-cup brassiere.

There was a subtle leaf motif to the delicate garment. Takisha peeled one cup from her breast freeing the darkened nipple there. She cradled my head nursing as my hands slid under the flimsy dress rubbing her sides.

These jolts of energy, quite electric shot through my member.

Her hips were captured and drawn off the edge of the washer into the air with her dripping slit meeting my crown. Takisha went that extra mile enveloping me inside her dewy confines. I met this slim thick delicacy halfway shoving everything I had to offer inside thumping one of her grooved walls at an angle.

A long wailing groan escaped her lips in girlish fashion as I went about fucking her properly on top of my cousin's washing machine. Takisha had a deceptively meaty looking cunt that spread wide revealing a wealth of luscious folds when fully aroused.

This fleshy sleeve seemed desperate to hold onto my endowment with an enticing suction. I was drawn more and more towards her with each angry thrust until we were embracing arms locked about the other. Her lips were locked on my neck sucking hard enough to make me cry out in sensual distress.

Below, she was bearing down on me with this snapping motion. Her cunt was gnawing on the halfway point of my manhood and it felt incredible. There was this hunger to our frenzied movements, an unstated hysterical bonding.

My hands cupped her bubble butt lifting her aloft while her arms were wrapped around my neck. Takisha locked her legs in the small of my back making it easy for me to bounce her on my cock. This only lasted five minutes before I leaned into the side of the washer with Takisha pressed into my body.

Her bouncy breasts were fully exposed with both nipples painfully erect. I rolled her facing the dryer propping this slim thick beauty on top of it. Takisha hooked her fingers on its edge unlocking her long legs allowing them to be pushed into her chest.

I pulled out jerking several milky ropes all over her mound and abdomen.

She did me one even better wrapping both hands around my cock working everything out eventually taking custody of my prick. I stood there between her thighs watching Takisha tap my member on her muff pressing it lengthwise between her labia. I had to stop her from pushing it back inside.

Her pretty little dress was a stained mess as we both huffed from the exertion. The bell on the washer dinged signaling the end of the wash cycle.

"Uh, your clothes are finished." Takisha half whispered glowing in full coital bliss.

"Sorry about your dress."

"We've got a washer right here no biggie, I can just wash it here." Takisha sat upright on the dryer slipping the dress over her head dropping it on the washer.

She looked down at her exposed breasts and the skimpy brassiere then at my face before stripping out of it too. Takisha looked blissful rolling her shoulders sitting on top of the dryer nude except for the wedge sandals on her feet.

"Here, you can put this on Takisha." I stripped off my shirt taking the time to slide it over her head until she stuck her arms into the sleeves. She wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a passionate kiss.

"You're such a gentleman."

There was an awkwardness in the air but I wasn't saying anything doing my fair bit of fidgeting before opening the dryer. Takisha hopped down getting in front of the washer smiling at me. My t-shirt's hem stopped right at her crotch while my gaze was focused on her nipples which were poking the light material.

"I wanna talk about it, but I don't wanna make it weird; so uhm, let's not do that, okay?" She compromised.

"Sure." Takisha smiled in this self-depreciating way absentmindedly handling my bicep, then stopping herself folding both arms behind her body staring with her head tilted to the side.

"Hey uh, there's something I want to do, okay?"

"What?"

Takisha got on her knees blowing me like a seasoned professional as I realized how much we didn't know one another. This wasn't just any old blowjob; she was putting on a clinic in sloppy top and intense suction balls and taint included. There was no way I was stopping her from basically inhaling my endowment. She broke off contact looking up at my face.

"It's okay, you know you can fuck it like you fucked my pussy." Takisha encouraged.

Seems she was out to impress framing the base of my endowment with both hands fingers outstretched against my body leaving her mouth half open so that I would get the simulated feeling of penetration.

Her lack of a gag reflex played into our continuing tryst as she let frothy saliva mixed with my precum run down her chin dripping to the concrete garage floor. It dawned on me that Takisha was a premiere head queen so good that I was really giving it to her in seconds.

There was no way my cousin was aware of this or he really would've been coveting this slim thick beauty.

"DA-DA-DAMN BITCH YOU GONNA MAKE ME REALLY FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TODAY!!" It was an unintended Freudian slip, but Takisha broke contact happily gurgling up some of my pre-spunk giggling.

"YEAH?! I'D LOVE THAT!!"

"You be quiet and take some more of this cock!" My inner thighs were pulsing, tightening up which I'm sure Takisha sensed because she tightened her fingers around the base of my member and lower shaft in a pinching motion.

Her cheeks inverted deep with this loud syrupy series of slurps and vacuum suction. Takisha made me whine and yowl as I shot rope after rope into her belly almost crying.

She was sucking on my prick like it was a straw happily emptying my balls. Her gulping swallowing sounds were loud and audible in that garage. Takisha slowly dragged her lips along my shaft leaving the crown between her lips swirling her tongue on it until I squirmed, then popped it out of her mouth giggling at the look on my face.

The slim thick beauty suddenly throated me further than before with her bottom lip touching my balls. She swallowed a couple of times tickling my member then vacuum sucked with an airtight seal releasing me again.

"ALRIGHT BITCH, STAND UP AND GET THESE BACK SHOTS!!" Takisha jumped up planting her palms flat on the washer, long legs spread wide apart.

I went balls deep on the first stroke popping my hips hitting it so hard that motion ripples emanated across her tight bubble bum each time I thumped her backside. Takisha shook out her shoulder length hair until I got the hint grabbing a fistful with both hands going for broke on that ass. Those long sexy legs of hers locked in place giving me a stationary target ripe for the picking.

"PULL MY HAIR HARDER!!" Takisha begged.

Giving the lady what she wanted, I reared back making her chin raise as her head was forcibly tilted back in my direction. Her throaty cries were louder than they probably should've been considering we were in Jaquan's backyard.

We were pretty much hidden from view meaning someone would have to come into the backyard proper to find out what was going on as Takisha's bubbled derriere began wagging horizontally like some happy puppy. I recognized the throes of another incoming climax adding a bit more to my thrusts. Her shoulders rolled.

"DON'T MOVE!! PLEASE!! JUST STAY STILL SO I CAN DO IT MYSELF!!" Takisha growled through gritted teeth.

Her declared 36 inches, those rounded bouncy buns became a blur of motion, a whirling dervish as her muscles flexed in both arms and thighs. It was different than I'd seen from the number of women I'd bedded before as she became extremely rigid essentially doing these violent pushups shoving her butt into my pelvis.

Several tremors rocked her body ending as Takisha managed a single twerking pop of her hips dislodging me at the right moment.

I had the wherewithal to push my t-shirt up enough exposing her narrow back as I waxed her buns with extreme prejudice. Some of my spunk ran up her back as Takisha supported her weight with elbows on top of the washer.

"Whoa that was, so good; you uhm, have some good loads? Uhm, I mean you really cum a lot is what I'm trying to say. Anybody ever tell you that; or is that only when you're with me?" Takisha's voice was breezy and wistful.

She was fishing for a compliment, but luckily we were interrupted by some loud knocking on Jaquan's heavy screen door.

"Oh shit, it's these guys I hired to steam clean my cousin's couch; stay in here Takisha!" I ran out leaving her still bent over the washer with a pointer finger between her teeth watching me salaciously. We were gonna go a few more rounds no doubt.

"Hurry back."

I made apologies to the cleaners I found standing there with their equipment at the ready noticing the weird looks I got for being shirtless. There was also a guy waiting for me to sign for the odd delivery of several high end brands of sneakers for my cousin Jaquan.

Zoya Berhan was the guilty party, but I felt the gift was more breadcrumbs leading back to her clutches than anything else. I realized I'd given her "permission" to bang the stuffing out of my cousin at will without an end point.

She'd declared herself a voluntary servant after our last tryst.

I snapped up my phone with the intent of calling up Zoya but found myself hesitating thinking of Takisha out in the garage and that bomb ass head game she'd unveiled to catch my attention as a probable last resort.

Zoya purchased nine pairs of shoes and a bag of some clothing stapled shut which prevented me looking. I resolved to go back to the garage and pound more sand out of his daughter's school teacher. Ironically little Daisy Kelly was smarter than her teacher by miles and probably everyone on the city block on which the innocuous school sat.

I encountered Takisha walking tersely in my direction carrying her damaged bag with my balled up t-shirt in her other hand.

"What's going on?" Her answer came in the form of my ruffled tee hitting me in the face as a projectile. I batted it away finding her middle finger too close for comfort right under my nose as she power walked off tugging at the hem of her ruffled pink dress.

"Well, fuck you too." I mumbled picking up my t-shirt as a revelation dawned on me.

Rashida's clothing was strewn all over the garage in what looked like the aftermath of an epic tantrum. Takisha even took the time to stomp out her definable foot print on a few of Rashida's unmentionables.

"Aw man, now I've gotta start all over again." I began picking up after Takisha sure that we'd never meet again.

It was for the best.

I discovered a pair of her panties left behind stuffing them in my pocket. Takisha left them behind.

"This is becoming a habit."

I spent another hour or two doing some work around Jaquan's house even making his bed after it was dry. I'd gone the extra mile having it cleaned and wanted to make some sort of amends to my cousin.

There was still the specter of coming clean with Jaquan, but part of me was hoping Takisha would never darken his doorstep again. My experience knew better. She would keep popping up as long as she thought I was here in residence. Sort of ashamed, I still sat in a dining room chair taking time to get in a few games while brainstorming for my muse.

"HEY!! EXCUSE ME, YOU JUST NOW PUTTING MY CLOTHES IN THE DRYER?!!"

Rashida popped up as I was finishing stuffing her clothes in the garage dryer. I was caught red-handed bent over with one hand inside handling her unmentionables.

"I know how this looks and I've got a really good explanation for this miss thang."

"Well what is it?" Rashida inquired hands on her ridiculously wide hips.

"I can't tell you, but I've got a really good couple of ideas about your next few shoots and trust me, you're gonna love this shit."

"Yeah, right daddy; but you're still gonna tell me what the fuck happened back here today."

"Ah, you're better off not knowing."

"I'll be the judge of that; come up off that information negro."

"Let it go."

Rashida's eyes went wide and for a moment I thought she was staring at me before following the trajectory of her gaze down instantly face palming. One of her blouses, this diaphanous lace embroidered affair, was sticking out from between Jaquan's washer and dryer.

I was shoved aside with an authoritative swipe of her hand watching in silent horror as Rashida held it up with both hands revealing Takisha's incriminating footprint on the delicate material. The blouse was still visibly damp from its early washing.

"Fucking Takisha again, are we?"

I facepalmed, arms folded across my chest leaning against the washer.

"Oh don't get embarrassed now nigga; you're buying me a new one today! I want your debit card cause I'm getting my shit replaced right now and-I'M TELLING JAQUAN ON YOU FOR BEING NASTY!!" Rashida shoved me aside with her elbow tossing her blouse in the washer.

"Wait a minute here girl!" I found myself looking at the hand.

"No, a good beatdown might do you good; I think this is getting out of hand this weekend. You obviously don't have any motherfucking self-control with this female. Hey man, this is little Daisy Kelly's school teacher; what's going on in your head, huh? I'm tuning you up and it still ain't enough! What is it; the skinny, fat thing, huh?!!"

Rashida stopped abruptly as we reached the side of the house just before the side front door. I was almost running beside her in an attempt to get my muse to relent.

"NO!!"

"WELL WHAT IS IT THEN?!!" I stopped abruptly considering the question already knowing I had a plan in place for this contingency. I looked at her face finding concern reading across it. I looked away for a moment thinking.

"I don't know Rashida. I just "GO THERE" you know?"

"No I don't; look I know I said we'd talk about this later but I'm really worried about you. I'm worried that you're broken inside." She pushed her pointer finger against my sternum to emphasize her point.

"Maybe you're right."

"You know I'm right daddy." Rashida handled my biceps being the most mature since I'd ever known her. We shared a brief hug as I felt a stinging at the corner of my eyes.

"Hey, promise me you'll take me to the emergency room when you snitch me out to Jaquan."

"Tell you what, I'll think about it if you get those groceries out of the car." We shared a laugh together but I was serious.

"OH!!"

"What?" Rashida followed my gaze as we both found Takisha standing there at the edge of the walk leading up to the front door.

She had changed into this lacy sheer white top, an off the shoulder number which made it apparent nothing was underneath and some beige harem type joggers pants. Her feet were covered in white wedge heeled sneakers. She was holding a styrofoam tray with two ICEES and some baggies containing what looked like muffins and a pastry.

"Nigga." Her face scrunched up into an evil parody of itself as her gaze settled on Rashida Sikes.

"Hey now."

"FUCK YOU FAT BITCH!!" Takisha screamed at the top of her lungs.

The ICEE hit Rashida dead center in the chest so hard it seemed as if the cup exploded with the frozen slushie splashing all over both of us.