THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashida got it the worst with a lot of the Fanta Cherry flavored treat drenching her face. Rashida bent at the waist covered her face for a second or two rearing up revealing that some of it was running off her updo as she slicked back her messed up hair looking like a raging Pitbull.

Takisha was still standing there with the second ICEE in her hand ready to launch it, but hesitated shakily hunching her shoulders as reality set in. She backed up a step dropping the slushie on the pavement.

"Uh shit, nuh no uhm, wait..." The slim thick beauty raised hands doing a meek timeout gesture as she kept backing up.

"BRING YOUR ASS HERE!!" I was unprepared for the speed at which Rashida launched herself with grievous murderous intent.

I didn't know she could move that fast.

Takisha thankfully was even faster running with the speed and grace of a gazelle straight down the block as I neared the edge of Jaquan's lawn.

"COME HERE YOU SKINNY BITCH!! I'M GONNA KILL YOUR BONY ASS!!" Rashida was serious.

Takisha's athletic pedigree kept her several feet ahead of Rashida as she cut right in a move that would've made the late Walter Payton proud running between two parked cars.

She stopped on the other side with both hands planted on the vehicle looking over the roof at Rashida who mimicked her actions breathing hard. They glared at one another like a cobra and a mongoose. Rashida busted out a fake of her own which caused Takisha to over shoot around the hood ending up caught by the blouse.

"RASHIDA WAIT!!" I was running down the block scared I was about to witness a homicide.

"SCREW YOU FATTY!!" Takisha stomped Rashida's foot taking off like a fighter jet.

Her blouse was left in Rashida's grasp leaving her flopping tits exposed. Takisha folded her arms covering her breasts but managed to give me the middle finger as she ran by like the Flash. I was dumbstruck and so was Rashida still standing halfway down the block with Takisha's ripped blouse in her possession.

Takisha ran the same distance up the block in the opposite direction going around the back of this silver Subaru Forester to the driver's side. She kept her naked back to the street as she fished car keys out of her pocket. Unluckily for her, some punk was standing there with his phone out filming. He was getting an eyeful through the passenger side window of her ride.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" She screamed in rage once she was hunched down behind the wheel of her car. The kid didn't react still standing there smiling like it was Christmas morning.

"I'M GONNA TELL YOUR DAD!!" Takisha yelled.

"Good, then my mom can get her child support." The kid replied monotone making me chuckle at his unfazed retort.

Takisha peeled out of her parking space leaving him in the dust.

"Oh you think its funny, huh nigga?"

"It was like watching a rhino chasing an ostrich." I jokingly commented still looking at the horizon line as Rashida walked up. She was still in possession of Takisha's tattered blouse as I glanced over finding her mad dogging me.

"Is that right, huh; is that what you're telling me daddy?" My mortality flashed in that instant as she approached.

"Now you know I'm gonna take care of this Rashida; girl I'm even gonna replace your outfit as well as the other stuff Takisha messed up. Ain't no need for all of this drama and I'm sure we've seen the last of her. Especially now that you two have all this bad blood; so uh, things worked out and maybe, just maybe Jaquan doesn't have to know, right Rashida please?"

She didn't say anything instead reaching down grabbing a handful of my pocket.

"Gimme your fucking debit card; I'm getting my shit online right now nigga." Instead of my debit card, Rashida came up with Takisha's discarded panties. It took a moment for her to register this looking at me incredulously.

"Uhm, here you go Rashida; card's in my back pocket." I got out my wallet fishing out my debit card offering it.

Rashida slid the panties over my face leaving the crotch right over my nose.

"Get the motherfucking groceries out of the car fool." She snapped up my card stomping off but hesitating just to punt a muffin into the backyard with this masculine sounding, rather primal scream.

I left the panties on over my face watching her disappear behind the heavy screen door. Its slam echoed as I noticed the same kid standing there filming with his phone.

"Come on man, give me a break."

"Are you kidding?"

My phone started ringing. I answered it watching the kid walk away backwards still filming. I flipped him the bird.

"Hello?"

"Hello dear heart I simply must have that lovely bit of chocolate again; perhaps you could pass me his number so that I can finish what I've started. It was so lovely of you to reward my fealty with such an agreeable mandingo. But I'm afraid I haven't availed myself a taste of his anus while milking him properly. He was a bit squirmy in that regard."

"Zoya, give me a fucking break." I hung up in her face.

I freed myself of the panties getting some stares from two old women walking by on the sidewalk. They kind of hurried by even the one pushing an elderly cart making me feel like a whole pervert.

Despite the afternoon nonsense I got all of the grocery bags into the house without further incident. Rashida appeared from her bedroom as I was putting away the last of the groceries and supplies. She snatched a can of vegetable juice leaning against the doorway watching me.

"Hey man, you think I'm fat?" Rashida asked with a floppy bonnet on her head and a shortened red kimono robe that stopped at the top of her thighs. There was no question my troubled muse was nude underneath.

"Are you crazy; of course not!" I replied without hesitation putting some boxes of cereal in a cabinet.

"Did you fuck that nutjob female like you fuck me?"

"No."

"How'd you fuck her?"

"Like I didn't care about her." I responded again putting some cleaning supplies inside a kitchen closet eventually turning to find Rashida leaning against the sink.

"If you was me, how would you deal with her?" The question was earnest revealing the fragility deep in the heart of her psyche.

Despite her outward appearance and the visceral reaction most men had when seeing her, Rashida was damaged after spending years beside what even she considered an alpha female.

"You've already done that; why do you think she bombed on you with an ICEE?" Rashida pondered my answer taking a sip from her can. I heard any easy chuckle.

"So, you're saying that toothpick is shook by me, right?" I raised an eyebrow plucking a few grapes from a container on the counter top.

"Well two days ago she caught you going down on me and then she decided she wanted some of that noise; yeah I fucked the shit out of her, but only after she dissed my cousin. Uhm, I kinda had some bomb ass hate sex with her today too, but all that shit went belly up because I was doing your laundry. So yeah, you intimidate her."

"Like that time with uh, chipmunk right?"

"Probably worse." I admitted recalling the instant rivalry with Shawnee Thompson months earlier as Rashida finished her small can setting it down on the counter. She stepped in front of me helping herself to a single grape.

My debit card was in her kimono cleavage tucked under her right boob. I had to admit to myself internally that Rashida Sikes picked out the right enhancement for her body with her still modest bust enhancing everything else. Even though I was standing in front of her, I knew her voluptuous cheeks were on full display in the back.

"What're you thinking about?" I just had to ask.

"I wanna drag that stanky little thot for messing with me; I wanna make her mad as fuck so that she'll bring her dumbass over here and get these hands. I know she's gonna come back because you hit her with that free BDE."

"BDE?"

"Big dick energy nigga."

"I think you've got me mixed up with my cousin; I'm told I'm a little over average. I think I'm cool with that." Rashida took another grape giving my cheek a pinch as she chuckled taking the container of grapes from me setting them on the counter.

"Fool it's a state of mind and a compliment to your all around game in the sheets. Don't you know how much you bring it when we hookup? Don't play with me and I hope you got something left in the tank for me because you still gotta pay your taxes."

"What taxes, I gave you my debit card bitch."

"Come with me daddy." Rashida grabbed my pointer finger leading me out of the kitchen.

I got a good view of her from the back which had an immediate "tenting" reaction below the belt. She led me into her bedroom through Daisy's room drawing back the sliding curtain.

"Pick one."

There were three sets of intimates on the bed, a lacy yellow bra and panty set, a crimson one piece bodysuit and the sheer white number from the night earlier.

Rashida stood at my back with her hands in the muted pockets of her robe watching me with a sly smirk on her face. She even gestured towards the spread grinning as I made a pick.

"Oh, so you wanna play in canary yellow instead of white like last night, huh?" She picked the set up setting it aside on her small dresser.

"Shit, can we play in all of them?" Rashida's hand landed on my butt in a loud smack.

"We can talk about it but first, I want you to oil me down."

Before I could react, she pushed me into a seated position on her bed before handing me a brand new bottle of baby oil. Rashida made a whole production out of undoing the sash on her kimono revealing her astonishing curves underneath. She even popped the pink cap on the bottle standing directly in front of me.

"Jaquan?"

"Texted, out for the rest of the night; with your girl of course." Rashida picked up her phone from the bedside table showing me the message. I scoffed at the bush-league move looking up at Ms. Sikes smiling face.

"Jealous?"

I sat there pondering the question for a second or two, but we both knew the answer before it was even asked.

Both of us started snickering as I poured a handful of the clear liquid into my palms rubbing them together before applying it to her pert breasts. Takisha was tactically unimpressive but thoughts lingered of her proficiency for bottomless head.

I massaged more and more oil all over Rashida's body making her a glistening masterpiece of urban sexuality. Despite what she felt about herself depreciating or not, she'd come a long way personally.

"Hey, I bet you all of the money I paid to replace your things that I can make you happy and Takisha sad at the same motherfucking time."

"Serious?"

I offered a finger making the betting gesture giving her the opportunity to back out if she wanted. We jointly snapped knowing there was no way she was backing down from anything. Her masculine attitude was also an exploitable weakness. It was my thoughts that Rashida Sikes should be allowed to work that out for herself.

"I just bet because you always got something good up your sleeve." She seemed to read my mind as she turned her back to me.

Her workout routine and natural charms left behind a show stopping figure which I had a hard time keeping my hands off. I paid extra attention to her voluptuous sixty plus inches eventually running a finger along her slit as she piped up with a thought.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure anything Rashida." She was assuming the position palms flattened against the wall with as much of a pronounced arch in her lower back as she could manifest. I was able to run two fingers along her lower lips now sandwiched by her puffy labia.

"Do you think I'm a 304?" That was unexpected. I slowly withdrew my fingers looking at her essence practically running off my digits.

"No."

"You don't know daddy; we know how we met and you know my personal history. We've been together so many times that I'm losing count and uh, I'm good with that. But you never really ask me about, well anything outside of our shared experience. You probably don't know this but I've only been with five guys in my life. I put that on the bible and everything I know."

Rashida slowly turned about looking serious for a moment.

"Did I do anything wrong; because if I did, I'm sorry." My heart started thumping hard, pulse quickening because I'd reached my limit for daily drama.

"NO!! Hey relax, I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you for that. You just take me as I am; this makes me happy to know I have a real friend in life. I've always had people around me looking out for themselves, mostly using me for one thing or another. You daddy; you're straight one hundred with me all the time."

"I'm still getting the buns, right?" I was purposely boorish wanting to keep things from getting too deep.

"We already talked about that; did you forget that I said you can have as much buns as you want that night you trashed my job and well, gave me a new lease on life?"

"Rashida, why're we talking about this?"

"I know you're gonna put me to sleep real good, so I decided to get the pillow talk out of the way first." Rashida was holding my hands pressed against the sides of her hips.

Her mound was freshly shaved and she smelled nice. She picked up the skimpy yellow brassiere doing the hooks before spinning it around as she covered her breasts with the intricately laced cups. Being a sport, she offered the matching panties allowing me to help her put them on, but not without considerable effort.

"You know what I used to say to guys before I met you?"

"What?"

"What Yall Looking At?" We laughed together as Rashida pulled my hands from those wide hips to her sixty plus inches of online fame.

...TO BE CONTINUED.