THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 07

Story Info
Was it good for you, too? She likes to watch...and anal too!
8.3k words
4.6
3.1k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers

"So what're you trying to say?"

"Open your ears Jaquan, he's really hurting and I think we should get bruh some help."

"My cousin ain't crazy; he uh, just need some time to get his head together."

"You didn't see him this morning after you left; it's your baby mamma's fault all this shit happened anyway but you wanna walk around with your head shoved up your ass. I'm saying he needs some help, a therapist or something. Everybody can't be untouchable like fucking Renee, negro; she's still living her best life."

"You don't know what you're talking about Rashida; and I know for a fact she hit you up on that cash app with your funds she stole. She knows how heinous she was, but she's uh, different."

"Sounds like you got some pussy this morning, fucking sellout."

"I ain't slept with her since a few days after all that shit came to a head with my little cousin bitch. She's just kind of coasting through life, looking all dowdy and shit. She has one of her employees and whatever friends she's got left taking Daisy to the playground; it's like she doesn't want to leave her apartment. I DON'T KNOW! I mean, both of them are messed up over this. Renee, just sits there looking out of her window most of the time, if she isn't downstairs in the salon or watching tv."

"You're stupid."

"No really, something fucked up both of them. I was hanging out over there one time putting our daughter to bed. Daisy was trying to get us to uhm, spend the night together and Renee was kind of spaced out. Seriously drifting off into space in her head, so I played it off staying there until Daisy was asleep. I went to let Renee know I was leaving and she's just spazzing."

"Spazzing?"

"Yeah, just sitting there looking at her television and it wasn't even on nothing. It was on that blue screen you get when you have a bunch of streaming channels, and she's looking at it but not looking at it. I had to get in front of it before she realized I was there. I'm tired of talking about all this weird shit and..."

"What?"

"Well she's been wearing this head wrap a lot when she's not working and uhm, kind of wearing pajamas and muumuus. She was wearing this bedspread looking shit not even looking at my face like she was embarrassed or something. When I brought up a shrink, she got up and pulled that muumuu up got on her hands and knees offering her ass to me like it would make me shut up. She wasn't wearing nothing under it either and she smelled."

"Maybe you can give her a sponge bath next time fool."

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY!! Look, cuz in there is gonna be fine after a while, but I'm walking on pins and needles with her. She was dressed okay this morning, but kind of like when we first met. Rashida, she just wanted to know if my dating Takisha was going to interfere with little Daisy's schooling, and she kept apologizing for asking. I mean, like for real and shit. I don't know, but she's just, broken."

"Like I'm supposed to give a fuck."

"Oh yeah, didn't Renee hold you down after you got trashed in the alley that time?"

[SLAP]

"Your baby mamma was robbing me blind, paying me with my own fucking money nigga! Truth of the matter is, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about her Jaquan. That's your shit, not mine; and your cousin is in need. That's why we invited him over, right?"

"Well you two been getting it in all over the place, so you tell me?"

"We enjoy each other, but I don't know man; we're friends with benefits? He's in love, but not with me and your bitch took that away from him when she got all up in her feelings. I just, wanna help him Jaquan."

"Then keep doing what you're doing; help him get over his girlfriend by being there for him. He ain't going to no shrink; I'll let auntie be the judge of that shit. She's worried about him too, but still mad about the porno stuff."

"You tell her you were doing it too?"

"Why?"

"Coward."

Neither one of them knew I was awake in Rashida's bed snuggly tucked in as she'd taken the time to wrap me in her blankets before leaving the small room. I listened blankly waiting for a smoking gun that never came.

I'd learned a lot I didn't want to know about the other person. Their duplicity had been revealed to have come out of benign concern for my mental welfare. At once I felt embarrassed enough never to reveal I knew of it. I wrapped the blankets tighter around my body turning towards the wall. I thought of that last night where I'd killed a malignant personality searing my soul in the process.

I felt nothing for her.

I closed my eyes...

"Don't look away it's happening." She was underneath, twisting, arching up into my thrusts getting everything offered in perfect synchronicity. We were locked together unable to move away from one another without giving it all away. Not exactly the price of a song, but something else.

"What's happening?"

"I'm, doing it, finally..."I couldn't look away from them knowing they were not the emerald eyes of some majestic tiger, but the twin jewels of the physical representation of a lady and nothing more. We were wrapped up in one another limbs intertwined.

"NO!!!" The brilliance of those eyes was gone in a flash leaving blackened sockets starting to ooze pools of oily darkness. The resultant streaks burning the skin came with this acrid odor as nails raked and clawed into my back.

"Wait." I struggled using all of my strength in a vain attempt to free myself.

I forced my eyes open shifting panicking trapped in the bedding wrapped around my body.

"Hey it's okay, I'm here right next to you."

Rashida was laying on her side spooning me in to her body. She was wearing a t-shirt and some tight blue panties with an arm draped across my upper half. She'd slipped back into bed under the covers with me almost squashing me with her zaftig proportions.

I figured she'd run in right before I regained consciousness hiding her slight duplicity with my cousin Jaquan. There was no danger of me taking it personal, we were water under the bridge and their conversation spoke to her genuine concern for me.

Part of it felt like a bit of pity. That made me angry.

"What time is it?"

"You've been sleep for about two hours or more daddy; I was kinda thinking of helping myself right before your started squirming. You uh, had a bad dream?"

"It's nothing."

"I'm kind of disappointed you weren't dreaming about me; I was about to help you out."

"Oh really?"

Rashida slid her hand into my underwear handling my cock giving it a few squeezes, but then relaxed her grip long enough to peel down the front of my boxers exposing it under the constricting blankets.

I glanced back over my shoulder finding what amounted to an impish smile on her face as she began casually playing with me. I was sort of trapped in the blanket wrapped about my person which restricted my arms as well. Some of it was underneath Rashida's side pinning me to the mattress.

"That feels good."

"I know, that's why I'm doing it; think of it as a bonus for getting my paper up. My socials acting like the fucking stock market daddy; I'm rising to the top thanks to you. Guess I'm trying to give you more incentive to work that magic on my numbers."

"Thanks, well if you really wanna give me some incentive; roll over so I can get my hands free."

"Oh you can't move?"

"You're on the blanket, all that fucking cake is pinning me down, no offense."

"Oh, so you seriously can't move, huh?"

"Isn't that what I said?" She was still slowly taking me from stem to stern letting the back of her fist tap my balls. I wanted to get my hands on her puffy cunt and those huge cheeks.

"Too bad for you negro; now I'm gonna have some fun."

Rashida rolled further into me now tightly pinning my arms under the tangled sheets reaching down uncovering us with the patchwork blanket over our bodies. The tip of her tongue caressed the side of my neck.

I squirmed from the feeling as she took my ear between her lips lightly digging her teeth into it. The back of her fist tapped my balls a bit harder as Rashida alternated between my ear and the side of my neck facing her. I tried to hump her hand, but found my movements restricted.

"You know, if you let me free my hands, I can touch you too."

"Nah, I like it the way it is daddy."

"Sure about that girl; I've got two fingers for your spot Rashida?" I coerced knowing I was going to pounce on her the minute my limbs were freed.

"It's not about that."

"Really; then what's it about, huh Rashida?"

"Making you walk funny."

Rashida proved a viable southpaw using her left fist to jack me into nirvana giggling wetly into my ear while adding a flick of the wrist to her actions. It was becoming the mother of all dry hand jobs making me struggle further to free at least one arm.

We both knew the moment I got free; she was getting the business end of my abused member without question. We really were overdoing it this weekend messing around continuously. It sort of hurt, felt tainted that Rashida was doing it to emotionally pamper me. I needed it no doubt but couldn't deny my feelings.

"I'm willing to share?" I offered.

"Nah." Rashida was short sucking my neck with the criminal intent of leaving a hellacious monkey bite there.

Her fist was working me expertly with the roughness adding to the sensation as things got heated downstairs. Her grip was forceful, threatening, and self-assured. Rashida pressed into me using her weight to roll me on my side properly.

This posture put me in a submissive situation with her humping me from the back while jacking my cock like she meant it. She kept up the intimacy sucking and nipping at my neck and available left ear really getting into it. Rashida bucked her hips smashing into me from the back causing my shaft to shoot through her tightened fingers.

"Excuse you Ms. Lady?!!"

"I want you to know what it feels like nukka; take these back shots." Rashida was giggling barely able to complete the sentence popping those wide hips making me hump her hand. My head was resting on her other arm with it visible from the inside of the elbow down.

"Now girl you know there's gonna be-MMFFF!" her other hand covered my mouth as she pushed inward nearly forcing me face down in her sheets.

"Yeah I got the memo Daddy, now you shut up and cum for me. Keep talking shit and you ain't getting out of this bed until your sack is empty; then I might suck on that too nukka!" Rashida was chortling now with that fist stationary using only the twisting motion earning a groaning threat from me.

"AWRIGHT BITCH!!" Rashida went harder instead making her weight even more omnipresent jacking wildly purposely rubbing the crown of my member on one of her unkept frayed blankets.

"Cum!!"

"Cum with my hand!!"

"Come on, don't try to hold it in daddy; I wanna see you cum. We've fucked so much that I wanna see if your shit look like water now. You been wetting me up all weekend, so why can't you give me a load right fucking now?!!"

"IF YOU DON'T BLOW A LOAD, I'M GONNA KEEP UP IN THIS BED ALL DAY UNTIL YOUR DICK FALLS OFF!! Oh man come on, let it out!! Show me some cum baby!! Your dick harder than a motherfucker so I know you like what I'm doing! COME ON DADDY!!! GIVE IT TO ME NUKKA!! If you cum for me right now, I'll do something really nice..."

"AW SHIT RAW SHEET TA!! AW YOU FUCKING!! AW SHIT!!" Rope after rope of thick ejaculate exploded out of me so hard, it felt like my stomach was turning upside down. She covered my mouth muffling my cries of manually induced bliss as I in voluntarily humped her fist. Rashida deftly worked me to completion laughing at my forced orgasm.

Then it was over as she snatched her hand away leaving me with a soiled crotch. The bedding surrounding my depleted member was a gelatinous mess of spent jizz. Rashida Sikes had made quite the mess laughing in my ear.

"WHY YOU!!" The sheets trapping my arms were loosened as she laid flat on her back laughing outloud.

I yanked the bedding by rolling towards the wall with all my might dislodging Rashida who desperately brought her palm unintentionally down on my sore crotch making me scream with a shrill falsetto whine. A heavy thump followed as I imagined she tumbled to the floor on her narrow noggin.

"OKAY RASHIDA HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR THE CLAPBACK!!" I had some sexually demented shit on my mind quickly tossing aside the bedding and soiled sheets swinging my legs around to the edge of her mattress.

Rashida was ready for me springing back up into a kneeling position right between my thighs. My legs were shoved apart with some strength behind her efforts as she quickly buried my flagging tumescence between her lips. Her hands clawed into my buttocks yanking me forward as she wedged her torso against the mattress.

We knew each other too well. Rashida was quick with the inspired neck putting head and shoulders into it getting wet and sloppy before breaking the seal tickling the head of my prick with the tip of her tongue.

"No hard feelings, right daddy?" She asked wetly smiling at me before burying half of my shaft in her gullet wantonly sucking me off adding her right fist this time. This time she encircled the space under my balls pressing a thumb on my taint.

"DAMN BITCH YOU'RE CHEATING!! AW!! SHIT!! YOU GONNA END UP DOWN AT THAT MUTHAFUCKIN CITY HALL GETTING MARRIED TO ME!! NECK ME OFF BABY!! SHIT!! DAMN!! Are you trying to suck it off girl? DAMN!!!"

Rashida guffawed with a mouth stuffed full of my cock coughing it up laughing hard cupping a hand under her chin. The front of her cotton tee was damp and sort of slimy from the quick inspired neck.

There was a pool of saliva in her cupped palm. Rashida looked at me with a million watt smile before slapping that hand onto her covered breasts rubbing it in as her nipples poked the material. She inched closer to the edge of the mattress trapping my erection between her pert tits. Rashida started bouncing in place between my thighs giving me a clothed tit job.

"OH MY GAWD YOU DONE GOT THE DEVIL UP IN YOU GIRL!!" I shouted as she tit fucked my tortured endowment to oblivion still grinning with all of her pearly whites on display.

Rashida went at my entire endowment cradling it in both hands almost eating my business whole manically sucking and licking me everywhere. She went after my inner thighs nipping and pinching them the way I liked before running the flat of her tongue over the delicate skin making me squirm and palm the back of her head.

I had a handful of her braids slowly pulling her off of my dripping prick gasping.

"I- AH, KNOW WHAT YOU, WANT!!! I KNOW, WHAT YOU NEED!!! COME PLAY IN THE CAKES!!!" Rashida was disturbingly euphoric rising up between my thighs using them as handrails quickly turning her huge butt in my face already loudly twerking. I found the nylon material of her panties wedged deep in her rear cleavage and a surprise.

Her iPhone was shoved down the back of her undies trapped between the sheer material and her sixty plus inches of online fame. It was flashing with continuous texts and messages visible to the eye as she reached back yanking her panties to the side exposing her juicy cunt.

The phone would have to wait its turn.

"STAB IT!!"

I, for lack of a better term, hit the ground running almost bouncing off her momentous buns like a trampoline. Rashida bucked backwards, bounced, and twerked taking me on a wild ride. This was the hottest and juiciest I'd ever see her since we'd met.

"COME ON FUCK ME!!" Rashida shouted in jubilation with a mouth full of spittle running down her chin. I did my best to get ahold of the situation feeling our joint humidity encapsulating me. The sensual musk was omnipresent about my person quickly overtaking the room.

"FUCK ME NIGGA, FUCK ME!!!" Rashida growled throwing her ass into my crotch with the force of a wrecking ball. I knew I had to get control of the situation resolving the break this stallion for the second time in our association with one another. I hooked both of my hands onto her shoulder blades from the back finding the surface of her back slick and oily.

My nails slid down with back taking slivers of her rich chocolate skin which hung from my nails as she kept it up. Underneath, there was a bright pale yellowish pallor. I looked at it then at my hands and nails with the vestiges of the fake skin hanging from them like holiday tinsel.

"WHAT'S WRONG DADDY; DON'T YOU WANNA FUCK?!!!" I glanced up finding Rashida looking at me over her shoulder with a crazed smile on her face, visually insane.

Streaks of the rich chocolate skin on her face was running revealing the same yellowish pallor along with flecks of blotchy dark patches mostly around her eyes.

"DON'T YOU WANNA FUCK ME?!!"

*******************************************************************************************************

I sat up in Rashida's bed alone clutching my hands to my chest, heart thumping wildly as if I'd been running for my life.

The sweaty smell of its flesh lingered as I stumbled out of bed disoriented.

"Hey cuz, morning."

Jaquan was sitting at the dining room table draining a small bowl of almond milk after having his customary portion of Special K cereal. The table was set for a full breakfast as Rashida walked in the room with a napkin covered plate of bacon setting it down in front of him.

She was dressed in a ratty housecoat and one of her signature floppy bonnets hiding the braids underneath.

"Go wash your hands before you sit at this table." It was a matronly order delivered in her sort of hood cadence.

"Yeah, sure."

I dragged my feet to the bathroom washing my hands as requested throwing in my face and teeth as an added bonus. Rashida appeared in the doorway watching my progress.

"I took the couch; did you get a decent sleep?"

"I don't know."

"Uhm well, you're like, my manager now, right?"

"Huh?" I was wiping down my face again doing my ears as she spoke up.

"The Sly show hit my DMs on the gram; and well, they kind of want us to go on there, tomorrow." She was averting her eyes as she spoke looking at my face at the end of her statement. I'd gone back to brushing.

"What?"

"They're paying us; for the show tomorrow morning?" I spit out my toothpaste leaning against the bathroom sink facing her with my hand on my hip.

"They're paying you, not me."

"What, you don't want me to do it? I thought we were getting this paper; ain't that what you told me when you took over my brand?"

Instead of answering I kept brushing.

"I don't know how to do this without you; it's just an appearance and I'm nervous daddy. YOU'RE DOING IT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! Ain't this what you told me you'd do that day in the park after everything blew the FUCK up? Come on, its publicity, right?"

"You don't have to be so dramatic; I'll go with you but, I'm not falling for the okey doke. That Sydney female wants to spit roast me for her audience of mouth breathers, and that fat goof probably wants to get at you; Sly is just the straight man on that shit while his cohost's do all the heavy lifting. We do our shit online, and it gives you a bit of distance from it all. You telling me that you're ready to go public?"

"You're going down there with me."

"I got work tomorrow."

"You've got work today and it's about five in the morning so I'll drop you at work no problem." Rashida was insistent inching into the bathroom.

"You really wanna do this, huh?" She stocked the bathroom with these disposable bottles of water. I used one to gargle as she leaned against the door arms folded.

"I- well I feel like its my fifteen minutes ringing the doorbell; that's the best way to explain it." Rashida used her fuzzy house shoe to prop up the toilet seat for me to spit out my backwash demonstrating our symbiosis.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers