THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so unexpectedly scintillating, I buried my teeth into her shoulder, lapping a slimy trail along her neck before cupping her tits squeezing damn near hard enough to bust her modest implants.

I was still orgasming like someone had turned on a tap as we jointly glanced at Takisha again finding her there visibly heaving. She looked equal parts addled and humiliated as Rashida tapped my semi-depleted member on her overly glazed exposed buttock. Rashida used the palm of her hand on my cock massaging the jizz into her skin.

"Hey toothpick, that's how it's done and well; was it good for you too, bitch?"

Takisha's eyes rolled about in her head as she continued huffing from the exertion. Rashida noticeably kept my face obscured from view but I didn't know if it was intentional or not.

"Oh my gawd, what's wrong with me?"

"Girl I've been asking that question ever since you brought your bony plank ass around." Rashida taunted casually handling my prick.

Takisha cocked her head to the side giving Rashida a one finger salute before hanging up in our faces.

"You know daddy, I don't even think she realized it was you." Rashida dismounted leaving my member bobbing.

"Whatever, watch out baby." I was quick hooking the backs of her knees pulling her sideways into my lap unbuttoning her shorts.

"What're you doing?"

I stopped for a moment looking her dead in the eye.

"Right here?"

It was quite the chore stripping those booty shorts and the covertly hidden thong off of her body. Rashida's thick stallion legs seemed to take over the backseat of her car even folded at the knees until she was bare assed. I handled my cock rubbing it all over her exposed cheek before sinking it back into her rear cleavage from the missionary position while she was bundled up into a face up fetal position. I knew her body so well, I was already teasing her rear entrance with my crown.

She registered the intrusion glancing at my face with an accepting smile.

"Damn nigga, I got you like that, huh?"

"Yup."

"Well, waste not, want not daddy." Rashida reached back grabbing a handful of her right buttock parting it to give me a straight shot into her bowels.

We were past the point of caring about the camera sitting between the front seats catching everything as I got in Rashida's guts thrusting away as fast and hard as possible. She knew exactly how to react getting reamed out with style.

My excessive spunk served as a perfect lubricant allowing me to deep stroke those huge sixty plus inches of online fame like a boss. Both of us were laying on our left sides in the thinker's position with Rashida a little higher resting her head against the passenger side door.

The only articles of clothing left on her body were the open denim crop top and her heels. We were lined up perfectly with the camera, which was aimed at our warring halves, catching the best of our bumping uglies. I managed to get a hand around her other side initially playing with a tit, before slowly working it downward towards her cunt. Rashida shifted about helping me to reach my destination knowing what it would bring.

"UN!! UH FUH!! DAD DEE!! FUCK MY ASS FOR ME!! GET IT GOOD!!! STUFF MY MOTHERFUCKING GUTS!!! SHIT!!"

Her engorged clit was slick and puffy trapped between my middle fingers as I began working her in tandem with my thrusts. We were a well oiled machine together, so much so that I always thought about that first time we hooked up officially and how much sexual fun it was until all of the drama came in to ruin everything. Ms. Sikes felt the same habitually apologizing for her past actions and reinforcing what a positive influence I'd been in recent times.

I knew at least five different ways to make her cum using my hands, mouth, and other extremities. Rashida could probably say the same, but this morning I was just intent on enjoying the shit out of her. It was deviant, but I wished Takisha were still watching us be perfect together. Rashida drew both knees upward exposing the twin rounded bottoms of her huge cheeks with my cock pistoning kin and out of her rear end.

"OH SHIT YOU'RE WAY TOO GOOD NOW!! DAD-DEE!! OH MY GAWD YOU'RE REALLY MAKING ME!! DON'T STOP!! DON'T STOP TOUCHING ME DOWN THERE!! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME DADDY!! NEVER STOP FUCKING ME!!"

Her cunt was soaking from my manic massage. From my vantage point, I was unable to really get inside her box to diddle her special place but resolved to do it as soon as I came. Part of my proclivity was satisfying the women I was with to the utmost.

Her husky masculine sounding tone enhanced everything when we were together especially knowing her normal "street tough" demeanor. It just made you feel like you were conquering her, breaking her down. Rashida would always get really soft and demure after sex.

It was that bit of intimacy and her matronly ways that was becoming somewhat of an addiction for me this weekend. I liked being able to sleep with her afterwards cuddled up. The selfish part of me wanted me to fake a deeper connection other than the physical, but I fought it off.

The base of my endowment was slapping wetly against the bottom of her butt audibly wet. Before I even realized it, I was shooting rope after rope of jizz deep inside her bowels. Rashida undoubtedly felt it responding with this sustained whining moan that sounded like her voice was cracking.

I thrust really hard fucking the stuffing out of her backdoor for another five minutes before pulling my prick out jerking the rest out on her glistening juicy looking peach. My shaft ended up wedged between her puffy lower lips grinding it out in tandem with my probing fingers.

Rashida lifted her right leg up into the air still bent at the knee exposing her messy snatch to the camera. We'd made a royal mess of her back seat as she lowered her stallion leg spooning into me.

"Damn that was good; you know you're gonna have to get my overnight bag out of the trunk, right?"

"You've got an overnight bag in your trunk?"

"After you pulled that shit prank on me; I made sure I always backup clothes and supplies, like wet wipes and girlie stuff. You know, the essentials baby." She drew my hand up kissing my knuckles.

"No driving home in your birthday suit?"

"Uh, NO!" Rashida nipped my knuckle.

"No round two?"

"Round two hundred; how many times we hit it this weekend, huh?"

"Wanna spend the night over my house this week?"

"Stop it; what about my trailer?"

"We'll launch it here Rashida." I kissed her shoulder.

"And what about tomorrow; we're going to the Sly show together, right?"

"You're going to the Sly show; I'll wait for you off camera."

"I'm nervous."

"Just be yourself; you can't lose Rashida."

"What if it's a trap and they got that Takisha female waiting to bum rush me for ratings, huh?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her."

"Does that involve your penis?" She kissed my knuckle again pushing her butt backward a bit more into my lap.

"I take the fifth."

"Get your ass out of this car and get my overnight bag negro."

...TO BE CONTINUED.