THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have; are you worried that perhaps, you don't measure up?" She was quick looking to rattle me and failing miserably.

"Do you have a tape measure?" I shot back getting even more comfortable with the two hundred dollar conversation. Sydney hesitated for a minute probably caught off-guard by my response.

"I can't believe you didn't want to come on the show, you're so quick witted. Are you in a relationship, and entanglement...maybe you're married, huh?"

"You get a big fat x on all three questions Sydney; I'm unattached."

"Forgetting about somebody; maybe your girl upstairs being interviewed on the morning show?"

"We're friends exclusively and I love fucking her brains out every chance I get. Oops, I'm not supposed to say that, huh?"

"We're on satellite; terrestrial radio has a delay and separate editing team. You can say whatever you feel like saying here; we're being candid with one another after all, right?"

"Why did you want to interview me Sydney?"

"I wanted some perspective on the Takisha situation; I think I mentioned that before we started this interview." She sounded a little defensive, just slightly so but detectable to someone who paid attention to detail like me.

"Well, what exactly are you referring to ma'am?"

"You've got this gorgeous woman of means, a model no less, going crazy over you enough to call into Sly's show looking to get your attention. Normally we'd just dish out some information, but you've intrigued us and inquiring minds want to know what's so special about, you."

Sydney did the annoying air quotes thing with her hands emphasizing her point.

"I don't think anything's special about me; I think her ego got the better of her." I leaned to the side resting my chin on my fist speaking earnestly visibly relaxed.

"So you're telling me and the audience you had nothing to do with her going crazy over you; is that right?"

"I fucked her brains out until she tapped out; but she wanted me to do that Sydney. I'd go further about it, but I've gotta hold my girl Thunda down."

Sydney scoffed pausing for a minute before bringing up a soft melody on the adjacent sound board. Jill Scott's "All I" filled the small cramped studio as she swiveled about in the chair leaning forward with her phone aimed in my direction. I almost commented on her passing resemblance to the iconic artist.

"What about Thunda? Is she your lady?"

"I've already said she's one of my best friends right now and I love fucking her brains out. We have great chemistry together and you know how hard to find something like that is; but no, we're just friends."

"Takisha doesn't seem to think so."

"That's her opinion; it's not my responsibility to placate her ego and she already knew Thunda before I met her. Look, I'm not in the habit of putting people's business out in the streets like that; and I'm probably gonna fuck Takisha in the ass next time I see her Sydney. Maybe it's wrong, but I like watching her face when she cums; is that too real of an answer for you ma'am?"

"Only if you're trying to get a response out of me to end this interview."

"That's not how I would get a response out of you."

"How would you get a response out of me?"

"Two fingers."

"Huh, what?"

"That's what it would take to make you cum Sydney; if I may be so bold with absolutely no intention of offending you ma'am. You said you'd uh, use the kid gloves on me, but I feel that was for your benefit more than mine."

"Tread carefully Educated Simp."

"No problem, I'm used to hypocrites."

"Negging again?"

"You're welcome to your opinion Sydney; did I answer all of your questions ma'am?"

"Everything except one."

"That being?"

"Are you holding?"

"There's only one way you're going to find out Sydney." I leaned back in the chair studying her face intently noticing she seemed fixated on getting an answer.

She didn't look comfortable at all with her posture becoming more disjointed as the paid conversation continued. Sydney leaned back letting her phone rest on the arm taking it all in with her legs splayed apart. The big button down the front had come undone at her knees because of her posture giving me a fleeting glimpse of some satiny lace panties. My gaze travelled upward finding her staring intently.

"Are we done here Sydney?"

There was an extended pause during which I realized I could hear her breathing as we sat facing one another before she found the answer to my question.

"Two fingers, huh?" She raised a brow with a wry smile on her face.

I didn't say anything.

Sydney leaned back in her chair reclining with her hands in her lap regarding me pensively. She eventually moved both hands to the arms of the chair she was sitting on leaving me with an open view of the crotch of her panties.

I leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees weighing my options staring intently at the satiny material stretched skintight across her mound. My own breathing was starting to match hers as I tried to figure out if she were trying to create a detrimental situation.

Sydney reached down drawing her panties to the side exposing her mound which was covered with a smattering of brownish pubic hair. Her cunt was staring me in the face making her thoughts on the unspoken offer clear.

I still hesitated prompting her to use both of her hands to part her labia revealing a rich pink interior that looked currently wet. I glanced up at her face getting a nod of permission and a tilt of her head staring back intently.

I slowly leaned forward elbows on knees drawing Sydney's chair forward until the edge of mine bumped hers necessitating her legs be raised and hooked over its arms. More buttons came undone from the bottom of her legs as a large pair of shapely, yet sort of flabby gams came into view.

Sydney arched her lower back towards me in anticipation as I realized she was sporting a donk of her own. It could be plainly seen in this angled position as I used both of my hands in addition to hers holding her labia apart.

She was actively huffing watching intently as I leaned over her exposed snatch. Our duel actions brought her puffy looking clit out of its hood looking ready for action as I swished up a deluge of saliva in my mouth. I could see the excitement on her face mouth sort of open in anticipation as a steady stream of drool rained onto her button making it glisten.

Our eyes were locked as I deftly slipped my middle and index fingers inside with my thumb pressing on the clit. My invading digits found her special place with no problem whatsoever starting to tap out the Morris code there.

I leaned further hovering over her lap letting more saliva drizzle down on her clit as I used my thumb to rub and caress it still maintaining eye contact. Sydney's cunt was initially heated and moist getting noticeably wet after her spot was accessed.

The shape of her narrow yet deep cunt approximately an envelope for lack of a better description. There was an isolated film of perspiration on her face as I baited her getting closer while covertly inserting a third finger. Her chest started heaving as I used my other hand to softly rub her right inner thigh.

Despite her yellowish skin tone there was a slight discoloration of the skin at her inner thighs that seemed to drift into the deep crease that was her butt from my vantage point. Things were becoming humid in the space around us as her light green eyes became slits, mouth huffing.

I was just above her honeypot a tongues length away from her needy button allowing more saliva to drip onto it. Her cunt had this greasy nature to it audibly sticky like molasses. I tickled the tip of her clit making her suddenly groan licking her lips.

"AWWWN!!" Sydney breezily moaned in extended fashion biting a pointer finger.

I knew what she wanted but resolved to deny and tease Sydney to the brink. She started to go after her clit but I beat her to the punch finally locking my lips on her cunt like a lamprey pressing down and massaging her inner thighs.

She wasn't a small woman at approximately five foot eleven hovering around one eighty, a brick shithouse wrapped in honey hued marshmallow. There was a loud audible slurp that made her cry out followed by these distressed whimpers as she roughly grabbed my head for a few seconds before remembering herself as I disengaged reinserting three fingers with a thumb on her button.

Sydney's face was coated with perspiration her eyes going between slits and saucers with her button nose flaring mouth hanging open. This goaded me into tapping out a sheet of music on that bumpy ridge inside her snatch while I watched her struggling not to squirm and flop about.

She was steadily sliding down on that seat making her butt come off its edge as I went in again sucking and playing with her pussy like it was my last meal. She popped another button exposing her stomach which while flat, had a slightly jiggly quality to it.

I slid off the seat on my knees with my face still attached to her sopping wet pussy. Sydney accommodated me by holding the heels on her pumps. Essentially she appeared to be double jointed easily assuming this posture despite her natural thickness. My vantage point was incredible from this angle as I reached around her big thighs going at the last three buttons getting two.

The bottoms of somewhat small saggy breasts appeared until I was able to see the piercings in her nipples. I wasn't surprised the beads were in the colors of red, yellow, and green finding it in line with her overall presentation.

I couldn't tell her actual age but knew she was older than my enhanced twenty years despite my sexual experience. I applied a pincer type motion to her breasts squeezing them as hard as I could while dining on her most holiest of holies, but only briefly.

I drew back intimately as close as I could get to her steaming cunt looking between Sydney's inner thighs at the expression on her face. She was breathing hard mostly through her mouth, eyes widened. Three fingers slipped inside attacking her special place while my thumb flicked and massaged her clit until she grabbed one of my ears fit to be tied.

Sydney nearly separated it from my head but relented leaving me with a throbbing sensation both of us huffing. I used both hands spreading her labia wide apart writing the letters of the alphabet just inside on her grooves followed by her clit again before breaking off.

I peered between her big womanly thighs nodding until she followed my movements nodding too.

I unbuckled noticing Sydney nibbling on her pointer finger again excited by the audible sound coming from my actions. My prick was extremely hard pulsing with desire to fill her emptiness.

She grabbed the thin heels on her open toed pumps pulling her folded legs backward further than I would've thought possible making her big yellow butt bulge off the edge of the seat halves parting revealing both openings. Sydney whaled as I used her inner thighs standing up between her legs with my business pointed directly at her face waiting.

The radio personality was given ample opportunity to make a visual assessment of my endowment which I was told was just above average. I didn't care one way or the other if she got her jollies. I didn't care if I got mine.

"Come on, do it." Sydney whimpered in hushed tones.

Her hand impatiently covered mine pressing it lengthwise against her slit as she humped on the chair earning a strained squeaking sound from the distressed piece of furniture. Some of her excess wetness pooled in her meaty crease wetting my shaft at the halfway point proving my technique.

"Aw fuck it." I thrust inside her narrow sleeve shooting powerfully forward until my balls slapped up against the bottom of her wide doughy feeling buttocks.

Sydney's arms shot out locking around my waist pulling me half downward atop her body. She was pinned to the chair heels pointed at the ceiling. Her knees were dangerously level with my ears hands drawing around rubbing my rib cage.

We looked at one another sort of confused in the moment before I undid the last few buttons turning her newspaper printed maxi dress into a drape over that chair. She was indeed topless presenting me with a thick packed looking figure shaped just the way I liked.

Her cunt was hungry swallowing me up uniquely with the lips clinging to the base of my endowment while her insides informed a gooey volcanic pressure tensing in rhythmic fashion as Sydney acclimated to my intrusion.

My eyes were affixed to our connection finding the soft pillowy feel of her skin and her fashion sense made her akin to a salacious cartoon character; a more fuller figured sister of Jessica Rabbit except with the road miles of age. My hands were cupping and squeezing her tits, fingers pulling and teasing her piercings.

Sydney shrieked when I started plunging her depths with ferocious piston like thrusts for a few moments stopping abruptly so I could pull halfway out of her cunt glancing down at our junction again in disbelief.

This woman was a local celebrity worth three to ten times more than I would see in a year and here she was underneath me with her frothy cream running off my cock soiling the edge of the chair. This stuff was almost thick as morning oatmeal in consistency with more bubbling up around our connection.

I went at it again pounding all kinds of sand out of her mature box mounting this woman like a gargoyle. My jeans were around my calves allowing me enough wiggle room to give her everything I could manage.

Initially I used her semi-sagging tits as handles but found my hands around her narrow waist driving my cock into her hard enough to create these splashes of moisture with each clash of our playdate uglies. Sydney was holding onto my sides at first but went back to using her heels as I lurched over her driving myself deeper.

In short, we were making a mess as I got even more intense enjoying her steaming hot confines dripping sweat.

Sydney reached up snatching off her glasses flinging them onto the carpet before cupping the back of my head. Her free hand invaded the space under my t-shirt sliding up to pinch and roll my left nipple.

That tiny bit of winching pain fueled just a bit more power behind my thrusts as the squeaky chair got louder and louder. Sydney's cunt was a heated dewy swamp infinitely addictive making me work at destroying that chair with her body. Both of us were fixated on our connection instead of looking at each other's faces.

She felt so good that I was unconsciously trying my best to plant both knees on the seat unwilling to just snatch her down onto the floor for a grounded rutting. I glanced at her face finding her light green eyes glassy with pools of wetness filling the sockets while her face caught the low overhead lighting.

There was no doubt I had a similar countenance as the chair unexpectedly swung from our combined weight dislodging us. Sydney nearly toppled to the carpet but caught herself with one hand planted flat while I snagged her opposite wrist.

I managed to help Sydney regain her composure which ended in a flurry of awkward movement on our parts as she fidgeted initially wrapping her arms around my neck while I went after her narrow waist.

My fingers sunk into the softness of her waist which had a muted love handle or two. Her dress was an impediment but neither of us were willing to remove it as her butt hit the edge of the sound board. My proclivities made themselves known as I sort of stooped reaching around for a fortuitous handful of her left buttock finding it huge, sweaty, and overly pliable.

This bit of communication led Sydney to believe I wanted to finish taking her on the sound table as she leaned backward raising her right leg for me to capture at the knee. Once I did, her other leg left the floor as she laid atop the soundboard with her butt hanging off of it.

There was no way she was comfortable as I slid inside her soapy cunt inching forward trying to bury the whole thing. Her compromised frock was half draped over the table with much excess hanging over the edge in a comedy of errors as a loud shrill sound filled the studio.

"SHIT!" Sydney let her weight become a factor rocking down planting her feet turning to the board quickly quieting it.

I would've been clueless as Chinese arithmetic if it were up to me, but we were further alerted by the sound of the intercom on the wall adjacent to the locked door. Sydney ran over pressing the button leaving me there with my business on full display.

"HELLO?!! UH HELLO?!! THIS IS SECURITY, ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE SYDNEY?!!" Some much mouthed individual's voice filled the studio as she tugged her dress up holding it to her body with her free hand while pushing the wall button.

"Oh yeah everything's okay back here, all good my kings; just showing my guest the studio back here! Accidentally pushed a few buttons, go back to what you were doing, don't dispatch." I doubted Sydney realized she was gasping and huffing like she'd run the Boston marathon.

"Standard protocol is for security to clear the room."

"Hey Dave, what time is Jake coming in today; I wanna go over some details with your director."

"Dispatch retracted."

"That's what I thought." Sydney managed to shut the operator down while huffing and overly anxious leaning into the wall with her face pressed against the back of her hands. Her shoulder hunched as she chuckled to herself turning at the waist staring first at my face then down at my erection. I looked down at it too, then at her face.

I gave my chair a nudge with my foot sending it careening a foot over where it stopped upper half spinning.

I shrugged.

Sydney shrugged.

A bit of playfulness entered the cramped studio as she planted a knee on the chair grabbing the back of it as she surfed it over to me turning her back in my direction sweeping her newspaper print maxi dress aside with a deep arch in her lower back.

I was at once presented with her large pillowy biscuit buns each buttock bearing two star tattoos blue outlined in thin orange. If it weren't for the tight fitting thong, the whole thing would've been one big delectable blob of flesh. That chub rub did provide a bit of shading to her cheeks.

Sydney reached back pulling one cheek apart revealing her lush folds as I quickly buried my prick deep in her snatch. Once I was inside, she gathered up the excess material of her dress drawing it high above a shocking wasp waist that had to be around twenty-nine inches.

It looked as if she'd been living in a waist trainer for five years or something as I grabbed cinched proportions plunging into her doughy butt with no fucks given. Sydney snagged my left thumb tugging on it until I bent at the waist both of our cheeks mashing together.

Oddly enough there was a tiny winged unicorn tattoo in the small of her back.

"When you cum, stick it in my backdoor." She softly whispered in feline fashion making me do a doubletake as she released my hand.

This of course motivated me to do my best to change the general muffin styled shape of her big mushy ass to no avail as if jiggled all over the place despite my best efforts. Sydney was leagues away from Rashida's sixty plus inches of online fame but no less sexy as I wondered about her actual age.

She'd been the cohost for a while since I was in high school, more of a hip hop artist than anything before hooking up with Sly where she eventually matured into her current form. In fact she was responsible for the other people in their entourage who generally hung out in the station a few floors up.

Sydney's ass was decidedly a badonkadunk covertly hidden away behind her style of dress. Back in the day she wore baggy sweats and warmup suits like the yellow one she wore the day Rashida blew up. She was a whole snack, probably quite the machine back in the day, but now her huge butt was a soft mushy treat almost ready to flow away from her body.