THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This girl was about to, pop.

"You've been with him, haven't you? Fucked him too, right? Yeah you did Sydney; I KNOW that LOOK!! He did it right in here didn't he bitch? THAT'S WHY YOU LOOK LIKE THAT, RIGHT?!! Well welcome to the fucking club you stupid tart; NOW HE'S GONNA DO THE SAME THING TO YOU TOO!! CONGRATS!!"

The studio went deathly quiet as both women stared at one another. With her eyes hidden away, Sydney looked seriously dangerous.

The slow burn continued for a few seconds as Sydney's cohosts sat waiting for her reaction, nervous.

Sydney cocked her head to the side.

"Bitch, get over yourself."

"JUST SAY IT!! YOU FUCKED HIM, DIDN'T YOU?!! STOP FUCKING LYING BITCH!!" Takisha yelled in her face sitting directly in front of Sydney.

Sherry flinched when Sydney reached up pulling the mic down further right in front of her big puffy lips.

"Security."

The audio inexplicably dropped out of the video as several P.A. assistants appeared out of nowhere along with a big, burly overweight guy I recognized as security from my earlier "interview" with Sydney.

It was quite the show with Sydney retaining her seat yet talking incessantly using her hand in a karate chopping motion. Things were nuclear with both women "reading" one another separated by several human buffers.

Ultimately Takisha was escorted off set by security but not before she ran towards the camera mouthing something in audible due to technical difficulties.

"So, what're we watching, sir?" Lucy appeared with a tray containing some sandwiches, cups of fries and canned sodas placing them on the table in front of me.

"What're you doing?"

"The impossible, redoing my bad first impression." She squeezed in beside me with a smile glancing at my android.

"You can sit on the other side, you know?"

"Can't we watch something together?" Lucy asked just as my phone started ringing off the hook with Takisha's number which I sent to voicemail.

She was calling on facetime, but I wasn't bringing that nonsense into my work place. My phone kept ringing jarring me enough that I accidentally answered the second call on speaker.

"DAMN DADDY!! WHAT'VE YOU BEEN DOING DOWN THERE AT THAT RADIO STATION WITH SYDNEY?!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP HITTING THAT THREE WHEEL MOTION ON THESE UNTESTED FEMALES, DIDN'T I?!! NOW YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER ONE ON YOUR TIP!! AHAHA!! I KNEW YOU WAS UP TO NO GOOD!!"

She was having way too much fun.

"Shut up Rashida!!"

"IT ALL MAKES SENSE NEGRO!!! HEY, DON'T HANG UP!! Come on bruh; I got something nice for your trifling ass daddy."

"You Know I'm A Ho" by Ice Cube and Master P blasted from my phone out of nowhere accompanied by her uproarious masculine sounding laughter.

Lucy leaned in further invading my space as I noticed quickly ending the call. The video resumed as soon as the call ended revealing the radio studio cleared except for a few lingering security guards, a Caucasian suit and some really scared looking production assistant sitting in Takisha's seat.

The camera suddenly shifted focused directly on Sydney's face. Even more jarring was the granite expression on her face which hadn't changed throughout the dustup with my budding stalker, Takisha.

"Babe, I'm sure there are loved ones of yours that are really sorry you didn't get the man of your dreams, sincerely. I understand you feel that you should be treated a certain kind of way by men, I get it girlfriend. All your life everything was a cake walk until you got that motherfucking reality check. Don't cry bitch, reevaluate yourself hoe. Clean it up baby and realize you never had a REAL KING in your sorry life. Oh, Takisha watch that egregious slander because I'm represented by the second largest law firm in the country baby; and it don't cost me a dime to tap yo ass so hard, you'll be calling Sly's show whining and bitching about how I HIT it and QUIT it!! Peace out my sister."

"Wow, she's normally so nice; I watch that show when I'm getting ready in the morning. Ken's so funny, right sir?" Lucy was unwrapping the paper from her cheese burger doing her best to make conversation.

"Move over there on the other side."

"We can't..."

"No, look we're good Lucy, but you've gotta dial it back a bit." I was trying to be reassuring while my brain was fried in worry about the repercussions of my actions earlier in the morning.

"Uh, sorry." Lucy gathered up her portion of the lunch shuffling over to an empty table looking dejected. She took a seat with her back facing me eating alone as I face palmed.

"Aw shit."

...TO BE CONTINUED.