All Comments on 'Thunder And Lightning'

by terry87

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story...BUT

shouldn't this one have been in erotic couplings. It hasn't any of the cheating, extra marital that LW has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Idaho Rockies?

I quit reading this "story" when the hubby got out of the tent naked in the early morning high in the mountains. What a stupid thing for the "writer" to insert when he didn't have to. No one ... absolutely NO ONE gets out of a warm sleeping bag high up and goes outside naked. It's too damn cold and anyone's privates would shrivel up in an instant. Based on the first paragraph of this "story," I didn't bother reading further. It would serve no purpose because the "writer" exposed his illogical bent of mind right up front. I just scrolled to the end of the story and voted zeros for this piece of nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Next time.

Next time you go out in a thunderstorm live dangerously and erect something as well as a dick ,an umbrella metal of course.

sherlock40sherlock40over 16 years ago
I happened to think that this was a great story

It was erotic. It had an adventerous, loving couple. In my opinion, it was in the correct category.

Doesn't the header for loving wives section say something about adventerous wives? It doesn't mention cheating at all. I think cheating whore stories should be in fetish anyway. Or non-erotic. How anyone finds betrayal sexy is beyond me.

Anywho, thanks for a great story. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

The idiots who rated this story zero are just part of the trash that accumulates around good things in the absence of periodic cleaning. Don't worry about those losers and keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Opening Gambit Writer

Well written and shows that even normal spouses can be erotic in some peoples words.<P>

Thanks for your talent and efforts.

With Regard

ohnudeoneohnudeoneover 16 years ago
Where is this?

I could picture the place, and wish I could go camping there. I enjoyed your story and shared sensuality. You detailed a fantasy of mine, and did it nicely. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous