Thunder Crash

Story Info
A Viking sailor on foreign soil encounters a local beauty.
4.2k words
4.59
12k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thanks to macktosh for edits and suggestions.

*****

The sea was calmer today. The waves subsided just before turning into white capped hills of crystal blue water. Last night had been rough for everyone aboard, and the crew of eight had traveled far beyond the known horizons.

"What should I tell them today?" Arvid thought to himself as he tried to find the point where the sky met the water.

He was standing at the very tip of the bow with his hands gripping the rigging with iron strength. His rugged body was used to these conditions, and had strong natural muscles from the months of sailing he had put behind him. In the heat of the Yucatan summer, he had removed almost all his clothing. The breeze coming from the east cooled his skin, tanned and glistening with sweat. The direction of the wind told them that there should be land somewhere to the west.

"We have land!" one of the sailors exclaimed.

Arvid's steel blue eyes lit up with a rare excitement. A hushed jolt of energy seemed to permeate the crew, as this meant that they would soon have solid ground beneath their feet again. The prospect of leaving behind the uncertainty of life on the open sea was motivating enough, but the men knew that beyond the coast laid promises of vast riches, as was fabled by other travelers they had encountered.

Arvid shouted, "Set course for land, and be prepared for anything boys!"

The men put out their oars and began rowing at a steady pace. Arvid kept to his post at the bow, and gazed towards a thin dark stripe in the horizon. His heart began pumping faster as he thought about the adventures that laid ahead.

The sand felt hot and inviting under their feet. Having spent so much time at sea made them feel disoriented and dizzy, as if their legs expected the land to move. There were very few trees close to the water, but the crew had chopped down a few of them and pulled the boat up by placing the trees underneath it as it slid up from the water. The beach reached as far as the eye could see in both directions, and the land was flat but for a few distant mountains and green hills on either side of the horizon.

"Make camp here, it will be dark soon," Arvid commanded.

His words were stern, but well received, as his companions were more than happy to follow their leader's orders. He had brought them this far without letting them down, and their loyalty was implicit and without question.

Two of the crew had cleared an area and built a fire pit while the rest set up temporary sleeping quarters. The sky was getting dark, but the sun was setting with a bright orange hue. As they set up the camp, Arvid allowed himself to sit for the first time in what seemed an eternity. As he stared into the fire, he began to feel his head getting heavier.

"Stupid weak body. Needs sleep," Arvid thought.

He went over to his tent made of sticks, palm leaves and cloth, and laid down on the mat made of wolf pelt that he had brought all the way from home. It felt warm and inviting, and soon he was fast asleep.

Arvid awoke with a sudden twisting motion. He usually slept heavily, but tonight was different. Perhaps because his body had become accustomed to the rolling motions of their ship. He felt uneasy, as if something was watching him. He sat up and listened. All he could hear was the muted crashing of waves against the beach, and the gentle rustle of branches in the warm breeze. His eyes began to feel heavy, then he heard a faint crackle of branches. He snapped up again.

"I'm sure that was something," he thought, "or someone."

He sat up, perched like a panther ready to strike. The crackle continued, and he decided to sneak out of the tent. The air was cool, and a slight breeze made the hairs on his arm stand up and become more aware of his surroundings. He was completely naked, as the air was hot and humid and his sleep came easier this way. The campfire had died down and the only source of light was the waxing moon that dimly lit up the beach and the trees leading into the jungle. Arvid listened intently, but the noise did not return. He stood up and started looking around the camp area for signs of movement. It could just have been one of his crew, but this part of the world was strange and dangerous. It was better to do a quick search than to risk losing a man to a wild beast. He began walking around his tent. Just as he had made a few steps into the tree line, he heard a crack again, just a few paces to his right. He quickly turned and started moving in the direction of the sound. As he moved closer to where the sound came from, he heard running footsteps moving away from him, and he could see branches and bushes moving. Whoever it was had begun to run away.

"You're not going anywhere!" he exclaimed in a calm but determined voice, and began running after the steps.

The chase did not last long. Arvid was a fast runner, and even though the vegetation was thick, he was able to run through it and catch up to the spy before going too far. He reached out and grabbed an arm and stopped the chase. He adjusted his grip and held a hand over the mouth of the runner, and an arm around the waist. The spy let out a muffled shriek, which told him it was a woman. She squirmed and resisted, trying to get loose, but Arvid's grip was too strong. He picked her up and started carrying her back to the camp. She was small and light, and after a while, her struggle ended as she realized that she could do nothing to escape his powerful arms.

When they reached his tent, he decided to put her down, still holding his hand over her mouth. His eyes was accustomed to the darkness and the moonlight was now bright enough for him to examine his captive more closely. The woman was shorter than he was, and had long dark hair. She looked to be about his age, but her face was smooth and soft, unlike his own which was weathered and rough from his time at sea. Her eyes were dark brown and were bright and full of energy. He could tell that she was afraid, so he told her to be calm and relax. He knew that she didn't understand his words, but the tone of his voice seemed to have the intended effect on her, and he finally removed his hand from her mouth. She stayed quiet.

He took her into his tent and sat her down on the wolf pelt. He lit a small candle he had brought from the boat. Now they could see each other in the flickering light of the flame. They sat across one another, legs crossed, studying each other with childlike curiosity. Arvid reached out his hand and touched her hair. It was dark and straight, reaching down to below her shoulders. She reached out her hand and did the same to him. She seemed hypnotized by his hair and beard. Arvid then remembered that the people here are not blond like he was. Perhaps he was the first person she had ever seen with light complexion. She began petting his hair and beard, apparently fascinated. Arvid looked at her naked body. She had a small frame with small perky breasts. She was a beautiful woman, he thought, one of the prettiest and healthiest he had seen in a very long time.

After stroking his hair, the girl started gently touching his shoulders and chest. Once again, her eyes were big and she seemed to be experiencing this type of body for the first time in her life. His muscles were bulky and hard, and his body was lean after a long life of hard work and adventure. Her touch was gentle and caring, and he could not remember the last time he had felt this kind of contact with someone, maybe never. He started doing the same thing she did, mirroring her touches. Her skin was soft and smooth like a fine cloth, and was slightly darker than his own. He reached down and touched her breasts. They were soft and fit perfectly in his hand. He noticed that her nipples were getting hard and pointy, which he took as a sign that she liked what he was doing. He looked up at her face, and a small smile revealed that he was right.

After a few minutes of studying and caressing each other, the girl looked down at his penis with a shy but curious gaze. Her eyes became wide again, and she seemed impressed by what she saw. His cock had become straight and hard, and a small amount of liquid was dripping from the tip and was running down the side of the shaft. She reached down and grabbed it gently in her hand, and looked up at him. He looked down and saw what she was doing. A rush of energy surged through his body as she started moving her hand up and down from the base to the tip. He closed his eyes and leaned backwards, approving of her advances. She kept stroking his hard cock as the transparent liquid kept dripping out. Each stroke gave him a small burst of pleasure, making his body squirm and shift uncontrollably. He opened his eyes and looked at her. He became filled with feelings of lust, and wanted to make her feel just as good.

He reached down to her abdomen. His hand followed a small trail of hair down to a spot on her body that was wet and warm. He started rubbing the area of her opening with his fingers, helped by the wetness, which made the contact feel smooth and effortless. He started moving his fingers back and forth and looked up at her face. Her expression had changed from a smile to a more intense look. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was half-open. She let out little whimpers each time he passed by the area above her opening, and he could feel a little bump down there that seemed to be very sensitive. He decided to focus his rubbing on that spot and started moving his fingers in a circular motion, occasionally reaching down to her opening to fetch more wetness to keep the motions smooth.

Her tugs on his cock were getting involuntarily stronger and faster as his technique and awareness of her pleasure points improved. She felt a hot, almost burning sensation as his fingers passed over her, and little jolts each time he passed her spot. Sometimes the feeling became so intense that she stopped stroking him, but then continued as soon as the intensity subsided. Arvid took his hand back and tasted the wet juice that had come from her pussy. It was sweet and a little bitter. His primal instincts were awakened by her smell and flavor, making his dick even harder. She saw what he did and mimicked him by tasting the liquid that had come from his cock. It was slippery and sweet, and made it easier to stroke the skin of the tip of his penis. Their eyes met as they tasted each other, and even though they came from opposite sides of the earth, in that moment they knew their bodies were made for each other.

The wind was picking up outside, and rain could be seen in the distance, but the tent was sturdy and shielded them from the weather. Inside the tent, it was warm and comfortable. The two lovers look at each other, still touching and caressing as if they had known each other their whole lives. The girl took her hands off his sticky wet cock, placed her hands on his broad scarred shoulders, and got up on her knees. She leaned in towards his face and kissed him softly on the cheek. Arvid had never felt this sensation before, and was now completely spellbound by what she was doing to him. She continued to kiss his face and neck softly and gently, working her way around his chin and around to his ears. Her tongue left little trails as she moved, and when she got to his ear, she licked the outside edge up and down and in a circular motion. This sent a wave of prickling tickling pleasure from the top of his head all the way down to his toes, and he let out an uncontrolled gasp. The smile on her face revealed her devious intentions to give the newcomer the best greeting her body could provide.

Arvid, who was discovering new pleasures he didn't even know existed, accepted her advances. Her bravery excited him, and his admiration for her grew with every new action she took. This inspired him, and he grabbed her in both arms and held her tightly so that her legs wrapped around his waist. She was sitting on his lap, their noses touching, their eyes transfixed on each other. Several moments passed and time seemed to be standing still. Finally, Arvid leaned in and kissed her on the lips as softly as he knew how. Their lips kept touching, and moving around each other. His tongue came out and started licking her lips. Her tongue followed his lead and soon their mouths were as one, searching, playing, and tasting each other. They kept discovering new areas and corners to lick and suck on, giving warm delicious sensations, as they could feel each other's breath and smell each other's skin. Arvid would occasionally open his eyes and watch his lover working on him, and his entire existence filled with pleasure from his inside to his outside.

After a prolonged period of passionate kissing, the girl reached down between their bodies and could feel that his penis was still hard and sticky. She raised herself up from the seated position, and lowered herself onto him slowly, guiding him with her hand. Her eyes shot open, then closed tightly as his thick cock entered her, opening her up, filling every corner of her pussy. The beautiful pain was almost too much to bear, and she gasped and moaned in ecstasy. Arvid could not believe what was happening as he was entering her. The way her vagina was gripping his cock as if it never wanted it to leave was like a homecoming for his body, he had found the place he wanted to be. She sat down on him all the way, and they both felt the moment for a few seconds, each of them in total surrender to the sensuality of them becoming one.

After drinking in the initial tsunami of sensations that the union of their bodies brought with it, the girl began moving up and down on the throbbing cock of the man from the sea. Her pussy was so wet that little streams of juice were flowing down his shaft and sounds of slushing slapping wetness could be heard over the crashing waves and howling winds outside. She grabbed the back of his head, gripping his blond hair, as she lowered herself over and over again, each dip feeling better than the last. His big strong hands were cupped under her ass and supporting her, making it easy for her to work his manhood. His grip was firm and would squeeze her ass cheeks and massage them in tandem with her motions.

Her whimpers and moans turned him on more and more. To pleasure a woman like this was something that stirred him up, and he could feel his urges growing and building inside him. He felt inspired, and lifted up the girl with his arms around her, his dick slapping against his belly as he pulled out of her, as her juices were dripping down her thighs. He placed her in front of him, facing away from him and bent her down. She was on her knees with her face buried in the warm wolf pelt.

"What beauty," he thought to himself, as he gazed upon her wet and slippery body.

Her dark brown hair was flowing down her back, with some strands sticking to the small streams of sweat that were running down towards her ass. Her breathing was light, but filled with anticipation.

Arvid sat down on his knees behind her. He placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks and squeezed them firmly. She had a small, but round butt, and he was able to get a good grip on her as he pulled her whole body closer to him. She gave a short gasp in surprise of his strength. His hard cock was now resting on her ass crack, still glistening from being inside her, and dripping with pre-cum once again. The thought of what was about to happen made them both feel a surge of excitement, making his cock harder and her pussy wetter. Arvid looked down and pushed his penis down past her asshole to her dripping vagina. Brushing it against her asshole on the way down. He placed the tip at her entrance, and he could hear that she was holding her breath in expectation. He slowly started pressing himself against her, and his cock started gliding into her body. A soft muffled cry came from her as he entered, her vagina opening wider, deeper and in ways she had never felt before.

He was able to push himself inside her all the way to the base of his penis, making their hairs brush together and letting the wetness of their bodies gently kiss before he started pulling back out again. His thick veins were massaging her inside as she could feel every ridge and crease of his penis as it made its way through her body. The tight grip of her pussy made their bodies seem glued together and he had to work harder than expected to reverse his motion. Once he was almost all the way out, he started pushing himself inside her again, reproducing the same intense feelings in both of them. After a few thrusts, he found his rhythm, and grabbed her hips firmly and started hitting her as deeply as their bodies allowed. His balls were slapping her clit each time he made a new plunge, giving her a tiny spark of intense pleasure each time it hit. She responded to this by meeting his hits by pushing her hips backwards, timed perfectly to make him sink deeper inside her. Arvid noticed this and made an extra effort by flexing his ass cheeks to match her pushes.

The night air was getting humid, and sweat was starting to stream down his bulky, slightly hairy chest, across his abs, and down to his penis and balls, where the liquid would mix with the love juice that was already flowing from their bodies. After a while, they seemed to lose their sense of space and time, their only awareness being the sounds, the scents, and raw sensations their bodies were creating together. They were moving without thinking, as if possessed and controlled by spirits outside their own consciousness, only fueled by desire and lust. A great force was building inside them both, and the motions that they produced seemed to synchronize and change together, like a dance of feelings and love, with their breathing and moans the music and the slaps of their bodies the beat.

Arvid reached down and grabbed some of her hair, keeping his other hand on her hip, never stopping his motions. Her hair was tangled with sweat. He gently but firmly pulled her hair towards him, making her back arch and her face point up. He adjusted his hips, and started fucking her hard, using the hip and hair as leverage. The feeling overpowered her, and she started screaming with each forceful stroke. The building energy inside them was reaching new heights, and they could both feel that there was something coming, an unstoppable force that threatened to drain them of all their powers.

The storm outside their tent felt as if it was matching their intensity, as trees and bushes were being cast about with increasing volatility, and thunder could be heard in the distance.

"Thor is pleased," he thought, "I will be giving her my offering soon, and when I do, she will feel the power of the gods."

His vigor increased as he felt the power of the god of thunder coursing through his blood.

"Chaac is showing his approval," she thought to herself when the thunder clapped in the distance. "The gods are pleased that I am melding with the man from the sea."

The spiritual blessing they had just received drove them to both stop and turn to each other, panting and steaming with hotness. The woman laid down on her back and spread her legs wide, lifting them slightly with bent knees. She beckoned him to her with a wave of her hand inviting him to continue. He looked down at her pussy, which was raw from the work they had already done, but they were not finished yet.

He slid towards her, and bent down and laid over her, letting her feel the weight of his body. As wet skin met skin, they slid on each other and kissed intensely, using the universal language of passion to tell each other what they felt. He moved so his penis rested on her opening. She reached down and rubbed her clit with the tip of his cock. Her legs started trembling and she stopped, as the feeling was too intense. She instead grabbed his cock and pulled it into her vagina, her eyes rolling back into her head as he entered her. He noticed that she was ready for his offering, and raised himself up on his hands and began banging his hips against hers with increasing intensity. She closed her eyes and began writhing in ecstasy, grabbing ahold of anything she could get her hands on. She pulled his hair, she grabbed his arms, and finally she got ahold of the tent itself. The force of her fervor was no match for what once was a sturdy construction, and the tent began to waver.

12