Thunder Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tent collapsed over them and now there was nothing between them. Their greasy, wet bodies sliding and twisting over each other like two snakes in a battle to the death. Arvid could feel the end coming. There was nothing he could do to stop it now, and he didn't want to. He wanted to give her his offering now. He sat up and grabbed the back of her neck, their bodies covered in the tent cloth, the storm still raging only a few steps away from them. He gave her what was left of him and his strokes were hard and deep now. She felt like he was reaching up to her chest and her body started shaking, her screams now at full force. Arvid felt his cock getting ready to explode. He put in a final effort, and let out a yell that drowned out the storm. His dick began pulsing, and hot white cum came shooting out of him, landing deep inside her. She could feel the warm liquid filling her up and grabbed him with her legs and arms so he wouldn't pull out of her. She wanted every drop of his power. His body was now totally drained, and he could barely move. He stayed on top of her, held tight by her arms and legs. She felt his heart beating fast and strong, his breathing heavy and powerful. They laid like this for what seemed like an eternity, as if time itself had stopped and they were not part of reality anymore. She stroked his hair and whispered words in his ear he didn't understand, but they made him feel safe and sound. Before they knew it, they were both asleep.

Arvid woke up with a gasp. He couldn't see anything, only blurry sights of the tent cloth covering his eyes. The woman from the night before was gone. He fought his way out of the mess of cloth and sticks to get out. He could see sunlight and the storm had passed. Once he was free, he looked around, but only his crew could be seen further down the beach, working on the ship. He removed the tent cloth, hoping to find his lover hiding under the pelt, but nothing was there but his imprint from where he had slept.

"The gods have taken her as a sacrifice," he reasoned. "I have done a great thing in the eyes of the ancients."

He could not be sure if what he remembered had truly happened, but his memory was too intense to dismiss. As he began walking towards his crew to inspect the damage to their ship, he noticed her scent from the night before. The sweet taste of her lips in his mouth. The sound of her moans ringing in his ears.

"It is a sign for us to settle here and multiply with the people here." His mind made up their fates forever.

12