Thunder on the Ohio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted about the day's events during the rest of the drive, agreeing that we had both been surprised when Jim revealed to us that he and his wife Brenda were swingers. He suggested that if we were interested, that next year, Brenda would probably come along and we could perhaps add some additional fun to the day's activities.

Jane stayed naked during the drive home with her feet on the dash allowing us both to have access to her pussy and nipples, as we discussed the day's activities Jane stayed wet and during this time one or the other of us was always teasing her nipples, lightly stroking her vagina lips, fingering her clit or finger fucking her.

It was a long fun filled day and we both can't wait until next year. Hopefully Jim told Brenda about what happened today and they will show up next year.

Humm.. Come to think of it, we might not wait until next year, we may have to call them in a week or so.

12