Erin Mitchell

Story Info
A mature conservative woman’s adventurous journey.
12.2k words
4.4
21k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

The ad in the paper caught her eye, Secretary needed for SAI, a growing artificial intelligence firm call 555 381 2020 ask for Eric for more information and qualifications required."

Erin showed her husband the ad. "Should I apply for the job?"

After reading the ad, Carl said. "You have secretarial and accounting skills what do you have to lose?"

The next morning at nine am Erin called the number, it rang, and a male voice answered. "SAI, Tim speaking how may I direct your call?"

"I would like to speak to Eric about the secretarial position posted." Said Erin

While we are waiting for Eric to answer the phone, I will give you a list of the characters in this tale of fiction.

Erin Mitchell a sixty-year-old, mother with three sons aged twenty-eight to thirty-three. She looks a lot like Diane Keaton. Erin became obsolete when the plastics company she worked for twenty years moved overseas.

Carl Mitchell the Husband is a Car salesperson and a year older than is wife.

Eric Goodman is head of SAI making robotic equipment, Owner of the twenty-man organization.

Tim Jacobs works in the office as a bumbling secretary, goffer but has excellent computer security skills.

A few minutes later the call was answered. "Hi this is Eric and who am I speaking with?"

"This is Erin Mitchell; I am inquiring about the job posted for a secretary. Is the job filled yet?"

"I Have a few interviews lined up with some prospects for the job, but you are welcome to come in for an interview also." Eric lied as there is no one that has applied for the job to date and the ad has been online for over two weeks.

"I would like to apply for the job."

"Ok, I have two interviews this morning, but are you available to come in this afternoon at one? We will discuss the qualifications needed at that time."

"Yes, I can be there."

Erin was happy that she will interview for the job today, as it has been six months of pure panic since she was laid off and her benefits are going to run out soon. Car sales are down as most people have been shopping online for vehicles or to the minimum know what they should pay for a car or truck before they go to the dealers. They use the internet to find the information, thus the purchasers cut the profit margin the dealers can charge if they want the sale.

By eleven am Erin completed all the tasks she had listed on her to do list for today. She had a light lunch, too nervous to have a full meal. When she looked at the clock, she realized she had just enough time to take a shower and get dressed for her interview. After her shower, Erin slipped on a black skirt that came to her knee, white blouse, a jacket to match the skirt over a white bra and panties set. She slipped on black three-inch heels to complete the outfit. Erin didn't put on pantyhose, because it was too warm, and her legs are tan to give the illusion of nylons covering her legs.

The trip to the place of the interview was in a building that she worked, and it was mothballed after her former employer left the city. SAI picked up the lease for the office-factory building to start the business five months ago. Eric is thirty years old, a mechanical engineer and inventor. When she walked into the offices the smell and equipment were the same. Erin felt like she was home and all the stress related to this interview left her.

Erin walked to the desk in reception, the one she sat at many times, she saw the name plate on the desk and said. "Hi Tim, my name is Erin Mitchell here to see Eric."

"Yes, I remember the name Mrs. Mitchell. I will get Eric for you." The young man said who looked to be in his twenties, while he gave the older woman a once over and did not do it covertly. He then smiled at her, he turned red when he realized he was caught, as he took in her mature beauty.

While we are waiting for Eric, a little more information about Erin, who is very conservative by nature. She is five foot nine tall with small breast at thirty-two c, that embarrass her, but her husband loves, the remainder of her figure is twenty-eight, and thirty-six. Erin has black hair with grey highlights, just off her shoulders, and sparkling green eyes when she is happy and dark green eyes when she is angry. All in all, she presents a very pleasing appearance that belies her age, she looks at least ten years younger.

It was a few minutes that Erin stood by the desk, which seemed like an hour. Eric came through the door at the rear of the desk and Erin could see he was pleasantly surprised by her appearance.

With a big smile on his face Eric greeted Erin. "Hi Mrs. Mitchell, I am very happy to meet you."

"It is a pleasure to meet you also Mr. Goodman." Erin said as she extended her hand over the desk to shake his.

"Let's go to the conference room to discuss duties of this position with you." They walked to the conference room as they talked about non-contentious issues, such as the number of children she has, their ages and her husband's employment to break the ice. This also helps Eric get a feel of what her needs will be.

A little about Superior Artificial Intelligence, known as 'SAI' it was started by Eric after he sold the program he designed to find and destroy Malware sent through the internet to computers collecting two billion dollars with the sale. Presently he is designing Robots to work in the medical field with doctors to diagnose diseases that a person may have. It will also be able to give a physical to a patient, thereby relieving most of the embarrassment of having a physical for most people. This was all explained to Erin at the meeting. To give the interviewee a snapshot into SAI's business.

"What we need is someone with secretarial skills to run the office and I see by your resume' you have extensive background in this area along with accounting which will be extremely helpful to us. A little more about our organization, we are employee operated and if we decide to hire you this will be part of your monetary package a piece of the business. As of now our crew consists of twenty-six male associates and we want to hire from now on women to balance out our workforce."

"Do you have any questions for me?"

"The only thing I would like to know is what will the pay scale be?"

"Oh, yes I forgot to give you that information. Starting salary for a forty-hour week is sixty-five thousand dollars with a two percent bonus every year and after five years it will go up a percent. We have only been in business for six months and I project that at two percent you will get a twenty-thousand-dollar bonus for this year, we are doing so well and we receive calls daily as to when our product will be available for purchase. If you are hired permanently you will receive a one present partnership in the business besides the bonus and that will go up for every year you stay with us in accordance with our profits."

"Wow, okay I will look forward to hearing from you then." Erin said as she could see it was the end of the interview as Eric stood up and offered his hand as a sign.

"Thank you from coming in and we will be in touch, Oh, by the way when can you start if we decide to bring you on board?"

Erin looked at him, smiled and said. "Tomorrow!"

They both laughed as they shook hands. Being in the workforce for so many years Erin could feel that Eric has not interviewed anyone, and she hopes she gets the opportunity to work with this organization. The pay was five thousand dollars more than she was making at her previous job that she worked at for twenty years, and with the bonus it is that much more.

On the way home she called Carl. "Hi dear, you sell any cars today?"

"No, it is dead here today with the rain. How did you do, you get the job?"

"I'm not sure, but I think that no one has answered the ad but me, I noted his body language when I asked him how many applied as we walked to the conference room, he sort of stuttered he said three or four. I hope to get the job the pay is phenomenal, and all young men work there. Will tell you all about it when you get home."

Meanwhile Eric consulted his staff they were in his office and watched the meeting on cameras. They all agreed that Erin was a very competent new hirer, as this morning after she called Tim checked out her qualifications online. He also found out her former employer and called someone he knew in the organization to help vet her. Tim is a bumbling secretary but exceptionally good with research.

By the time Erin arrived home, she just entered the house her cell rang. "Mrs. Mitchell this is Eric, would you be interested in a temporary position as our secretary to see if we can work together? Say six months at the rate I quoted you?"

"Yes, that would be great." Erin answered a little too enthusiastically.

"Be at our office tomorrow at eight am, so we can have you fill out the paperwork for your employment."

"Okay I will be there and thank you."

"Don't thank me yet!" Eric said mysteriously before he bid her good day and ended the call.

For a fleeing moment Erin had this feeling of concern as to what her job will really entail. The amount of money she will be earning dissipated that thought from her mind of any ulterior motive. It has been an incredibly stressful six months due to their financial situation, so Erin as related to you earlier is a conservative woman who today decided to let her hair down. She went to their bedroom and pulled out a red dress her husband gave her, but she refused to wear out in public, the garment goes to her knees, but the bodice will reveal her breast when she bends over, as the dress cannot be warn, with a bra. laid it on the bed disrobed and took a shower carefully groomed her pubic area and meticulously washed all her intimate parts.

In case the reader had not gotten the jest of the previous paragraph. Erin Mitchell the conservative woman is on the prowl, her husband will not know what hit him when he gets home at six pm and it only took a new job to get her motor to run.

Erin dried off but remained nude while she applied what little makeup she needs. Before she dressed, she took inventory of her body, Erin concluded that the years have been good to her and it showed mostly due to her exercise regiment. When she went to her lingerie drawer, she looked for something sexy to wear, but with a smile she closed the drawer, put on the dress as her husband has asked her many times. He has begged her to go commando.

The mature woman laughed as she donned the red dress and thought. "Not only was he surprised that I got the job, but I will floor him when he figures out, I am going out commando." Erin called to make a reservation at Town Pub a place that had a great meal, but she forgot that all seating was at high-top tables.

When Carl came through the door and saw his wife sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper to say he was surprised would be an understatement.

"Wow, you look great my dear! What is the occasion?" Carl asked as he walked over, gave her a kiss on the cheek and noted she was braless a big step for his conservative wife of many years.

"I secured the job on a temporary basis for six months for more money than I received working twenty years for my former employer. I am taking you out to eat we have reservations at the Towne Pub." The excited woman said as she turned, faced her husband, and pulled her dress up to show him her pussy.

"Oh my, a fantasy of mine finally came true, you're going commando! I can't believe it." Carl said as he helped his wife up and gave her a French kiss, with lots of tongue.

The couple walked hand in hand, out the door to Carl's SUV, he opened the door for her, in gratitude for his chivalry, she gave him a beaver shot as she entered the vehicle. So excited was Erin that she talked nonstop about her day and the nice people that work at SAI. She didn't tell her husband that she will be the only woman that works there.

They arrived at the destination to find the parking lot filled and overflow parking was down the street. There were two young men that parked the cars, this was also a surprise to Erin, one young man opened the door for her and try as she might she could not get out of the vehicle without total exposure of her honey pot, to the young man's delight.

The red-faced woman took her husband's arm as she wondered if she should have worn panties. Carl handed the young man a tip.

"Sir, keep the money, Mam you made my month thank you." The young man told the older couple as he got into the SUV and drove off with a big smile on his face.

Erin whispered. "I don't want everyone to see my pussy, I just did this for you." She blushed, as she held her husband's arm tighter and hoped he is not mad at her for the exposure she just endured.

"No, my dear I am proud of you and hopefully you will get a chance to give other men a thrill tonight also." Carl said as he kissed his wife on the cheek.

They walked into the Pub gave their name and were escorted to a table in the corner. Carl helped his wife onto a chair that faced the room, amidst her protest. He delighted in the intimate exposure of his wife's pubic area as she sat on the chair, hopeful that there are others that saw the intimate show also. He sat on the opposite side and over a chair so that anyone could see her exposure if they looked under the table. Erin had to sit with her legs spread for balance which made the dress ride up her legs.

"The red-faced woman implored. "Please sit in front of me, I only wanted you to see me. It was a bad idea on my part."

"It is a fantasy come true to let people see you my dear, please don't be upset, be happy to do this for us."

"For us! What are you doing besides sitting there with a shit eating grin on your face while your wife is showing the world what she has to offer under her dress, this was a bad idea on my part? What are people that know us going to say if someone sees me in here." Erin states in hushed tones almost in tears.

"They are going to say how brave you are for doing this for us." Carl answers in a hushed tone to persuade his wife that she is doing this for both.

Erin looks at a group of men facing her, they gave her a thumbs up and all smiled at her. She closed her legs and when she did the group gave her a thumbs down.

"Carl, the group of men behind you must have seen my pussy and they gave me a thumbs up. I closed my legs, and they gave me a thumbs down. I am not comfortable trying to keep my knees together. I need to spread them for balance." Erin whispered agitated at the realization that her intimate being is exposed in public.

"Erin, they saw everything already, so let them look, if you're comfortable with your legs spread." Carl admonished his wife somewhat frustrated with her at this time.

"Okay if that is what you want!" Erin stated angry with her husband her eyes flashed, as she pulled her dress up and spread her legs there was a cold chill in the air aimed at her husband by the dark color of her eyes.

When the waiter came to take their order.

Erin bent over to look at the menu in the process she showed the waiter her, breasts as she ordered and intentionally pulled her dress up to show her pussy when she turned to him, as she asked questions about the menu. His eyes were as big as saucers as he took in the mature woman's charms. It was comical the expression on his face as he took the couples' order he had to ask four times before he got the order correctly.

"I think I surprised that waiter." Erin laughed which cleared the air. She could get used to the exposure and smiled at her husband.

"You're the hit of the pub my dear and I am grateful you are going home with me." Carl said as he reached for her hand. They started conversing about the day they both had.

The service picked up after Erin's show and there was always someone near to accommodate her every whim. She didn't care about her modesty her comfort won over and the group of gentlemen at the tables in front of her were the recipient of her negligence to protect her modesty along with the waiters and busboys.

When it was time to leave Erin asked for the check and the waiter told her it was paid for by the group of men at the table where he pointed. She smiled, waved to them and they gave her a thumbs up and a thank you for her exhibition.

Carl said to his wife. "I will get the tip."

The waiter stated. "That is taken care of also."

Erin walked up to the group of men and bent over to give the impression that she wanted to whisper a thank you to them, but in reality, she wanted to show them her breasts.

The ride home was only fifteen minutes, but it seemed like an hour for the horny mature couple. Carl could smell his wife's excitement in the confines of the SUV, and this caused him to become excited also. The couple stormed into the kitchen like two teenagers. They kissed as Erin unbuckled her husband's belt and worked his pants down, struggling to get his pecker untangled from his briefs. She turned and held onto the counter and bent forward as a sign that she needed cock immediately to cool down her hot box. Carl was primed and ready to give his wife what she needs as he pushed his man meat into her love hole to the hilt, she was so wet.

They started out slow, but then picked up speed as his wife whined. "Harder and faster I need to cum!"

And that they did a few minutes later, after a short rest to come down from their orgasmic High. They walked to the bedroom with contented smiles on their faces. All the stress of the past six months left their bodies after their cum. They fell asleep happy.

Wednesday morning Erin was up before her husband to get ready for her first day of work. She showered and donned a coordinated bra and pantie set, with black dress slacks, white blouse, suit jacket with black three-inch heels. She put on extraordinarily little makeup and some jewelry to finish off her outfit.

She arrived at the office a full half hour early, which impressed Eric, but she noted disappointment in his face when he saw her.

"Is there something wrong? You look disappointed." Erin asked as she wanted to impress Eric, she did not want to disappoint him, as she wants to have this job permanently.

"No everything is great now that you're here to help us with the office work." Eric stated while he gave a fake smile to his new assistant.

Erin being older knew he disliked something today and she hopes it wasn't something about her.

Eric escorted her to an office that was in view of the reception deck and stated. "This is your office, and you will take care of anyone that comes into reception." He gave her a stack of documents and stated. "This is the employment package. There are two copies. Look through it and if you have any questions let me know. Our attorney will be here in about a half hour to witness the signatures on the document." With the last statement Eric left the office to let Erin go through the documents.

Everything looked normal on the documents until it came to a non-disclosure agreement. It stated that Erin could not talk to anyone outside of this organization about what transpires in it under pains of dismissal.

She was almost done scanning over the employment documents when the lawyer arrived. Steve Shift who is a principal of Shift, Baits, and Slue approached her as he stated. "Hello Mrs. Mitchell, my name is Steve Shift counselor for SAI. I am glad to make your acquaintance." He offered his hand to her in greeting.

They sat down and he explained about the Non-disclosure document. "The AI field is extremely competitive. There are spies everywhere, so our group must be incredibly careful who we converse with about our products. That is why we have this document."

They went through all the pages of the document and Steve only explained pages that Erin had questions on. It took them an hour and a half to go through the documents. Steve had Erin sign each page of the seventy-five-page contract. The end of the document stated: it was a six-month contract with two three-month extensions and after a year, if both parties agree the contract will become a permanent employment document. This made Erin incredibly happy that she had a chance to become employed permanently.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers