All Comments on 'Thunder Rolls'

by waif

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Bear_TrainerBear_Trainer2 months ago

This was no story.!!!

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriot2 months ago

Dead man switch. Nice touch.

A_BierceA_Bierce2 months ago

Don't push a man who has nothing left to lose. Well done, waif.

sdc97230sdc972302 months ago

It's a shame it was only three. They must have had dozens of collaborators in their evil plans. Couldn't he have held out a bit longer and blown up their wedding reception instead?

MightyheartMightyheart2 months ago

A man with nothing to lose is very dangerous

c24jc24j2 months ago

Good story . . . I would have loved it if after ". . . hold down the springs", there'd be "with a smile as Jameson said something like, 'Shit! God! No! Please!' and his ex's sudden look of hopeless resignation" just before the explosion.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

WOW!! JUST WOW!! Too short, and I hope he was rewarded. Karma should have whisked him away just as the bomb went off. Sorry, son. The Bear emphasizes. 5 stars, but it's just so sad.

The BEAR

MattblackUKMattblackUK2 months ago

Sad, but he destroyed his tormentors.

rublicksrublicks2 months ago

Score one for the underdog

shopratshoprat2 months ago

Can't agree it was truly justice since jay died with them. You could also hope for some time for them to know they were going to die.

But still not a bad end for him given his situation. Nicely done.

mathur_nkmathur_nk2 months ago
Not a good ending. The three must be alive.

The three must be alive and only his wealth must be blasted.

114FSO114FSO2 months ago

Serves the dumb fucks proper. Fucked up their health records properly, don't you think?

ReedRichardsReedRichards2 months ago

And how many innocent bystanders were also killed or injured?

rflikeslitrflikeslit2 months ago

Sad but fitting

AethurAethur2 months ago

Brutal and tragic, but powerful. Would love to know why Joan turned into a monster. Shame the MC's name will forever be tarnished by the false allegations and his murder-suicide.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter2 months ago

I get his despair and desperation, but murder is murder, and if windows broke for a block around you have to figure a lot of innocent people were harmed. Can’t go along with that.

PorterrhPorterrh2 months ago

Nope ….. thumbs down

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well, that was feeble.

TheCommenterTheCommenter2 months ago

On 11/09/23, after having read a number of stories where the MC committed suicide, I predicted the LW-authors to soon turn to murder-suicide. And now, here we are. That's the future of the US. White, conservative men finally understanding that they are a dying race and on their way out the door they will try to take as many with them as they can.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Once upon a time, there was a war veteran who killed his ex wife and her lover.

There is told the story in even fewer words.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Wonderful! I really love to read a story where the soldier comes home and gets revenge on Jody, and his cheating wife. They took everything this man had, and then kept piling on. He had nothing left to live for, and he managed to take his tormentors with him. Perfection and easy*5.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

A well written short story; but one issue: Joan, at one time, loved him. She would have felt something other than contempt.

She would have felt shame.

Harryin VAHarryin VA2 months ago

It seems that the author never graduated middle school

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier2 months ago

Was this story meant to plea against bullying and the use of violence?

Then it failed.

It was just power and violence against violence.

May be you succeed next time? Looking forward toit.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This does not belong in loving wives or any wife story. Its about being tormented and seeking revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Any story that needs to have the MC and the protagonists dead is a por story and can be directly ascribed to the writers poor abilities to draw a good story line! So will give u a 2 for effort!

sf_operative63sf_operative632 months ago

Totally agree with the BEAR....5 stars.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think he should have come up with a plan B.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Most dangerous man in the world is a man that no longer gives a fuck. 5

PowersworderPowersworder2 months ago

This was a decent story, but as another commenter mentioned, you missed out on the ending.

You should have added the final horrified reactions from JJ and Joan, just before they got blown to pieces.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That's what is called an "explosive" ending. In this situation he had no other choices: when there remains nothing worth to live, it's time for the evilness to pay dearly. Good and original short tale.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"The three must be alive. The three must be alive and only his wealth must be blasted."

-

The MC didn't have such power to destroy the wife's lover wealth, so he did the only (and the last) extreme thing he could do, even if at the price of his own life.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sometimes extreme betrayal can lead to extreme unexpected consequences. Realistic conclusion.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut2 months ago

The terrible sadness is that people do end up in this much despair.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut2 months ago

Hang on, this is listed as Non-Erotic but is included within today's Loving Wives???

mazk1098mazk10982 months ago

MC had nothing left, so he decided to go down with BIG BANG......pity that at least one of antagonistd didn't survive heavily disfigured and crippled. Such life would be much better punishment.

Burner70Burner702 months ago

Lol great read .

sem999sem9992 months ago

When you push cat in the corner. Someone will get hurt.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What the fuck? Weird fetish for a porn site. Nothing says eroticism like suicide bombers. 1 star.

Escape_WithinEscape_Within2 months ago

When I read this story the first time it was posted in LW. I had to look here to find it and place a comment. Short and eloquent. The loving wife perhaps the last straw in the strife. Perhaps this might be taken as a fable regarding Hubris. Despite social status and economics there are ways in which we are all equal. Your MC leveled the playing field. Well done. I will look forward to similar tales of woe. Perhaps lengthy one as you develop a emotional tale of woe. Falling on a sword( a roman tradition) , seppuku (a japanese tradition), a bullet usually involves one. This involved more and the wife was collateral. Well done perhaps you can be the next Shogun.

tangoperutangoperu2 months ago

@ReedRichards None, that's why he checked the parking lot before releasing the spring.

qwertyuser9999qwertyuser99992 months ago

While violence may not be the best option, it should always be in your toolkit; even the nuclear version.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Damn.

chytownchytown2 months ago

* What a waste! Of one of the oldest storyline on this site!!!!

Carnes8004Carnes80042 months ago

An example of things some returning military personnel have to face when coming home. When coming home from the sandbox, I was diagnosed a year later with PTSD (after my divorce). More needs to be done to help those who need help. In this story, the new husband pushed to far, and didn't take into account soldiers learn unknown skills. Skills that are not talked-about. Sad story,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

LOVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done. The evil villain and the unfaithful wife get their just desserts and the MC gets to escape his misery. A little violence sometimes doesn't last very long!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It’s been half century I’ve served.

I do not know how much explosive in a grenade.

The exterior is scored like shotgun pellets in all direction.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9. ( five+)

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Suicide no!

Taking them out ok But you be safe

You lose!!

RimmerdalRimmerdal22 days ago

"It just takes a lot of pressure for my thumbs to hold down the springs."

Does Not Mean grenades.

Roadside IED tore him up.

Car bomb took away all his pains.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwaif@waif
I am very private but I love reading and writing erotic stories. I am not a professional writer, but I do enjoy stories and sometimes have ideas. The ideas may be good or bad, but I write the ones that I like. I appreciate honest criticism, but if all you want to say is "I h...