Thunder Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps I'd long been afraid to draw too close and acknowledge the power of masculinity. Things had changed for me, the deep mystery at the center of a man had been placed by happenstance next to me. I let slip all my notions of Christian propriety, strictures and teachings of absolute moral stances, I wanted the mystery to be unfolded before me. Like Eve, I wanted the forbidden fruit of knowledge of good and evil. I can now understand Eve's temptation in the Garden of Eden.

*** Good Christian Girls Don't - But... ***

For me, it was curiosity over lust. I had heard about the amazing masculine sex organ - gift and curse; it could and would grow from small and soft to long and hard at the mere sight of an attractive woman. The penis could and would dispossess a virtuous man of his disciplined mind and turn him into a fool. How does this dangling thing between a man's legs exert so much control? And what would happen if a female just touched this thing of mysterious masculine power? Maybe touched it just a little?

My hand was moving as if on its own as I was thinking these thoughts. Those rigid boundaries of conduct I once had were now faded, washed away by a hot shower and a surge of possibilities rising between mingled bodies of a woman and a man. With fingers arched ever so slightly, they explored under the sheets, landing on Antonio's hip. I paused, thinking I didn't want to wake him, but I just wanted to touch him. Fingers of my right hand ran through the coarse hairs of his lower belly. I was mere inches from contact with his dormant cock. My exploration was so naughty and exhilarating. I couldn't stop my traveling digits even though my brain was shouting a warning, 'good girls do not do these nasty things.' I was a virgin, but I was a curious girl, and maybe I wasn't such a good girl. I was so thrilled to be on the verge of doing a bad girl nasty thing. I combed through his tuft of pubic hair, spread my fingers wide and brushed my palm over his quiescent shaft.

Now I've done it, I thought. I shouldn't have let myself go this far. What have I done? What's going to happen now?

Nothing happened.

I was relieved.

Since nothing happened, I couldn't resist touching the smooth skin of his long trunk. What does the tip of his penis feel like? Is it too sensitive for me to touch? My surreptitious exploration felt like I was Eve, reaching up to pet the serpent who was offering me the fruit of forbidden knowledge. I was smitten by his serpent.

The serpent moved.

I froze. Panic seized me. Antonio's sleeping flesh twitched beneath my open hand. It was alive. Did I wake Antonio, or is this a spontaneous unconscious reaction? I didn't know.

I had gotten into deep mischief, this was going to be embarrassing to explain. I had dipped my hand into the cookie jar and I got caught.

*** Charmed and Smitten by The Serpent ***

The still arm resting on my chest shifted. An open hand brushed over the curved top of my breast, making slow circles over my exposed mammary. His thumb and forefinger traced around the base of my erect nipple before a gentle squeeze tugged at that ripe jewel, sending fluttering waves into my female parts below.

His right hand rose from his side and came to rest atop of my right hand, pressing me back onto his loins. I relaxed and waited, letting my nipple stiffen between his fingers, soaking in the sweetness of forbidden fruit.

Without a word, he rubbed my hand, encouraging me to keep my exploratory maneuvers going, he didn't seem to mind. With the unspoken assent given, my shyness receded, hot steam swirled in my veins and my brain got fizzy, I gave myself over to this passion.

The resting stalk beneath my curious hand crawled over his loins, rising, inflating and pushing into the heart line of my palm. Antonio's organ rapidly increased in size. With tentative strokes I played with its changing shape. I was amazed at the way it came to greet me, expanding into my grip. I was mesmerized by its manly magic; moments before it was soft and pliable, but now it was thick, stiff and getting longer and stronger. I think every girl secretly desires to have the power to inspire a guy's erection. I was more than desirous, I was intoxicated by what was unfolding in my own hand. This power to inspire a flaccid penis to change almost instantly into a potent hard-on didn't go to my head - it went straight to my virgin nether region.

"Can I touch you? - I don't want to hurt you. Is this OK?" I meekly asked through the darkness. As a virgin I had no idea what I could or should do with this massive erection that I had just inspired. I literally didn't know how to handle it.

"This is good," Antonio whispered, "You are doing a good thing for me. I like this very much."

I liked it too.

I also loved the attention my nipples were receiving, soft brushes across feeling-filled tips of my breast. He continued with gentle squeezes, fluffing my curves. My insides were getting warm and melty, I believed I might ooze into a puddle of jelly right next to him and make a big mess under the covers.

His arm left my breasts and in response, I stopped fingering his trunk. He said, "I'm just shifting to try something else that I believe will please you. But, please keep doing what you're doing, I love it."

I was giddy, waiting to find out what he was going to do to me. The back of his hand tenderly ran across my cheek, then he cradled my head in his arm and rolled me toward him and rubbed his nose on mine. I loved it. He kissed my nose before he planted his lips on mine. I loved it.

His lips didn't stop there, he nuzzled and kissed my chin, my throat and my cleavage. I loved it. Antonio's arm burrowed under me, his hand on my shoulder blade, turned me on my side so my titties were right where he wanted them. He nuzzled into each of the girls, getting them all excited before he pressed me into his open mouth. He latched on and gave me a vigorous tongue bath before he inhaled my sensitive nip and sucked on me hard.

I don't know if I shrieked when it happened. My day had started with thunder snow, and now I'd just been struck by blue lightning. Electricity buzzed from my nipple like an arcing electrode, sparking at my feminine core and racing down to curl my toes. No doubt it was a quick and surprising orgasm. My nipples were on fire. I loved it.

Antonio had me entangled in his arms. His lips and tongue were back at my breasts, one hand roamed through my hair, the other over my ribs, down to the small of my back and over to my bottom. I remember the overwhelming sensations of nipple play with his wet mouth and his warm, soft hands petting my tush. Mind, body and soul had been immersed in champaign.

He pulled me tight to his chest, his lips devouring mine. Our lips parted and he held my face between his hands as we took deep breaths, panting in unison as I was aware of a rigid knob poking at my inner thigh. My curious and naughty hands, which started all of this, had become inactive; all of my body had melted into putty. While we paused in our passion, those fiddling fingers began to move from my side, reaching for that stiff thing that was goading my bare leg.

*** Unfolding Mystery, Unfolding Wings ***

With caution, I pushed my fingers against his firmness, surprising myself when I asked in a shy voice, "Can I kiss it?"

Antonio said not a thing, he just tipped my head down under the wadded sheets.

Lacking confidence in my dick handling skills, I held his penis with just my fingertips and waved and wiggled it meekly, hoping I wouldn't break it off. Toying with his joystick, I found that an excited cock became stiff all the way to the tip, but it's flexible at the base. I bent his organ toward my face, holding it gingerly.

In anticipation of this wondrous erection approaching my lips, I extended my tongue until my tongue tip touched Antonio's tip. I tasted him. It reminded me of the first time I tried eating raw oysters; a bit briny, a bit slimy and certainly a bit strange at first. Like raw oysters and raw cock, it's a developed taste. A taste I have come to appreciate. But this being my first sexual foray, I held back; I licked and tasted the marvelous mushroom growing in the dark, kissed it with tiny pecks, but didn't overcommit to a voracious fellatio. For a virgin, it was enough.

I'd coiled my body around to get a comfortable angle for my cock kissing experience. I was not unaware that in positioning myself just so, my delicacies were pointed toward the owner of this penis which I was coming to know. When I started my wandering, curious exploration of the available boy parts, I had no intention of jumping his bones, at least consciously, but now I was kind of willing to let things play out and I might let things go further - if that's what happened.

As I was taking tiny sips and wee little licks at Antonio's dick, he was tickling my belly flesh and recumbent roundness with his fingertips. His paws pursued an approach that brought him closer to my patch of pubic fuzz before he'd retreat to my nipples, only to make teasing lunges toward my lower loins once again. I didn't know what he was going to do and I didn't know what I wanted. The sexual tension was pleasantly excruciating. I loved it.

His tantalizing touches finally meandered to my delicate region. I layed on my side in titillated anticipation, waiting to find out what his hands would ask me to do next. His hand landed between my closed legs. He asked me to unfold my virgin wings by placing an easy pressure on the upper thigh; I more than complied, I welcomed his intimacy.

*** Tight Virgin Opens Up ***

I was open. I was open to whatever he wanted to do with me. He traced down the crease where my legs met my pelvis. He pushed and I spread wider for him. His fingers ran up my inner thigh, into my curly hairs and down to the inner thigh of the other leg. Spreading his single hand wide, he drew it slowly up from my knees toward my secret place, brushing the skin of both legs at once.

His cupped hand rested on my lady parts which I'd willingly opened for him. He waited. I knew he was waiting for a sign. I reveled in the sensation of a man's hand perched atop my delicate labia. I marveled at the tingly sensations pulsing through those pink rose petals under this large masculine hand. A long, deep moan welled up from somewhere deep inside and escaped my lips. Like the rumbling thunder snow which had escorted us to this bed of refuge, my rolling moan of pleasure was also an audible sign. A sign of my blessing given to my lover.

*** Flooded Ecstacy ***

On my back with my arms extending above my head, I gasped as a single middle finger dropped down between my girly lips. My virgin vagina been penetrated.

I held still. One slow finger dipped deeper into my sexual opening.

I remained still. My breathing grew shallow and quick. One slow finger caressed the satin walls of my vagina.

I knew I was wet before I was entered, but once my labia were parted and his finger came into me, I realized I was flooded like it'd rained for forty days and forty nights down there. Up and down that one slow finger traveled inside me. I loved it.

His one, slow finger came out of my moist vagina and painted my juices onto my flowering petals, making them slick with my own sexy dew drops. Two slow fingers dipped between my pussy lips, dipping deeper than before, curling up to make long artistic strokes on the roof of my feminine parts. That pair of fingers crept out from my contracting vaginal grasping clutches, settling at the back of my vulva, traveling ever so slowly along my labia until they stopped on the upper portion of my lips surrounding my clitoris. Pinching my engorged ridges of feminine flesh together to encase my sassy, tingling clit, he mashed my engorged labia into my clitoris, causing me to burst into a bellowing half-moan, half-scream. I flinched, jiggling my tits as I shot forward from my supine position before flopping back on the mattress.

"You're quite wet and quite sensitive. Are you OK with this?" My ecstasy had already eclipsed my words, my best reply was a pathetic, oscillating moan. Antonio knew enough to take that as a 'yes.'

He placed one hand on my lower stomach as if to pin me down, the other hand spread me open again to receive the insertion of his two, masterful fingers. He slipped into my cleft, rubbing against my tight, virginal walls, making slurpy noises as he splashed around, playing in the shallow end of my private pussy pool. Dripping with lubricating nectar, his fingers made a slow ascent toward my white-hot clit.

I met his fingers with bucking hips, arching and aching to drive my hot twat into his hand. Oh god did my little nubbin need some rubbin'. He held my pelvis down, but I fought against his pressure, grinding and thrusting my crotch hoping to hump his happy hand. Holding me down, he rubbed all around my twitching princess, but avoided touching her. I hated it.

Antonio was making me desperate to lose my virginity, which I think was his plan.

"Michelle, looks like I've got a tiger by her tail," he mused as he knelt above me. He watched me writhe beneath him as his hand moved from my stomach to my bobbing breasts as his other hand probed my secrets depths, stroking my sexy button, bringing his bedded virgin to the edge of exploding in a fiery ball, hot enough to melt all the ice in Texas.

I purred, I simpered, I started to try and find some words to beg for release. Antonio held his fingers to my lips. "Shhh. I see what you want, but I know what you need." He said that as he lingered with a single fingertip on my personal pearl. He gave me a couple of quick flicks that drove me wild. Then he stopped.

With a wide smile shining through the apartment's dim light, he took my hand and lifted me to a sitting position. He gave my round, hanging boobies a rough squeeze, then rolled onto his back. Antonio had just given up and stopped our passionate foreplay. When he said, 'I know what you need,' he must've meant that as a virgin church worker I needed to protect my virtue, and he was not going to give me my first sexual penetration. He was going to be a gentleman and protect my innocence.

I'd never felt so misunderstood. I didn't want my innocence protected, I didn't even want it prolonged for another minute. We'd been through so much together the last few hours. We had the thunder snow sign from the heavens, we were supposed to be together and safe. I wanted Antonio. I wanted him to understand my feelings. Truth be told, I wanted to be fucked.

I looked at him lying on his back, staring at my elongated nipples and deep areolas, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him my sinful, lustful, naughty longings. A young lady just does not ask a man to come fuck her in so many words, even if she feels it's what she needs. I was deflated, maybe there was something wrong with me. Antonio doesn't want me, Antonio doesn't find me attractive. I probably did something wrong. I'm a virgin, I don't know what I'm supposed to do for a lover.

*** Pure Virginity Lost, Earthen Soul Found ***

"C'mere, he cooed," putting his hands around my hips. "This is your first time, isn't it?"

I nodded from my kneeling position, thinking I was about to cry for some reason.

"This is your first time, Michelle, you need to trust me. I know what you need. Michelle, you need to take this slow. A rare fate has brought us together and blessed us with thunder snow, I told you it was a sign. You need to let me take you slow. I have a feeling you'll want to remember this time and remember it fondly. OK? Trust me?"

I nodded again as my eyes brimmed with tears. Was I happy? Excited? A little nervous? Ready to give my virginity away to Antonio? Did I truly trust him? Yes. Yes. Yes.

With a strong grip, he seized my hips, guiding me over to him. I followed his lead, straddling his thighs. I gazed down at his flat, broad chest and let my eyes wander to his handsome, elegant and still so fascinating manhood. I wiped my eyes and grabbed his penis and gave it a few vigorous tugs, this time I wasn't afraid I'd break it.

He grew thick, powerful and long in my grip. I loved having the ability to bring him to attention and I wanted all of his attention and I wanted it all up inside of me.

Antonio manipulated my tits as I focused on tending to making his magnificent penis grow tall and proud. My pelvis rocked as I stroked and he caressed, I could tell I was getting wet all over again.

"Michelle, maybe we've got days before this ice melts and our flights are ready to board. So, take it slow, take this at your own pace and when you're ready, I'll be gentle as you mount me."

I appreciated what Antonio was doing for me, but I was wet and hot. I was a craving hot mess of a naughty girl needing to mount this man. I wanted it bad and I wanted it now. I dipped and ground and humped hard on his thighs wedged between my spread open legs. I was working myself up for a flying mount. I was dizzy with the idea of finally finding sexual fulfillment. Antonio was right, I wanted this to be the best orgasm a girl could ever get. I want my first to be remembered for the ages.

Antonio watched me riding high in the saddle, driving my lady parts against his thigh bones as I held his pommel. He could hear and see how sexually agitated I was getting. He reached around me, scooped up my ass and placed my sopping wet vagina against his towering erection.

I'd decided he was going to be invited to play on the front porch, but I wouldn't invite him in - not just yet. I was going to make this slow and memorable, enjoying every last tickling bubble and tingling twat twitch. My wet labia parted easily and he slipped into my succulent pussy as I closed over him, thrusting my hips up and down his shaft, bathing him in my natural lubricants.

"Come inside me. I want to take you inside me, Antonio. I'm ready, oh god I want you, I want to feel you."

"Take me inside Michelle. Take me easy, adjust yourself until you're comfortable." He lifted my hips and placed me on his manly spire, a monument erected in sweet desire and earthy lust. I pressed against his penis, letting it expand and grow inside my warm and eager vagina. It felt so sexually exciting to be pressed together and to feel him rise into me. I eased down to consume his flesh with my hungry, forbidden lips.

He entered me. I pushed myself onto his erection. He wedged me open, stretching my vagina and stretching my beliefs in what was proper for a young Christian lady. I held him part way in, my sex muscles welcomed him, hugging and tugging at his arrival. Antonio's boner was wide, expanding and forcing my virgin earth to give way to the plow.

It was a paradox, there was strong desire and there was also hesitation from the discomfort. My lover stroked my hips. I let him expand into me, filling my void. We were one flesh. I was hurting and I was wanting more of him. The discomfort faded as the desire bloomed inside my womb. I craved to be taken fully and wholly as a woman. I wanted him to burrow deep into me, filling me with sexual satisfaction. I needed to take hold of this man and squeeze him with my vulgar pussy until I imploded with a transcendent, volcanic orgasm.

I plunged my rippling girl parts onto his upright shaft. I squealed, "Oh, oh, oh, that feels good. Oh I feel your hardness deep inside me. You're filling me full and tight. Oh, that feels good." I sat still, marveling at the fulness that was stuffed inside of me. I never imagined that planting a man's cock deep into my plowed furrow could do so much for a girl.

"I need to be fucked now, Antonio," I pleaded as the urge for an orgasm grew stronger. "Yes, fuck me. Please give me an orgasm, Antonio. Yes, I want this, yes, yes, fill me with your cock."