Thunder Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already riding him, bucking and galloping over his erection as I was moaning to be given an explosive orgasm. He held me in place as he bounced his hips up into me, jamming my inner reaches and thundering against my virgin vaginal walls. I loved it. I loved it so much.

I rode boldly, I was greedy, I wanted to wholly envelop that hard cock with my pussy, I wanted him to poke through me and into my lungs. My arms extended over his shoulders, my breasts swung with the rhythm of our fucking; I'd push, back off as he thrust, and I'd push again. I was in a tizzy, chirping and moaning and barking with all of these fantastic sensations that were filling me from below.

My naked lover had one more trick up his sleeve. I was barking and screaming, thinking I was close to another orgasm when he put his thumb between us, finding my clit and rubbed me while I furiously fucked him from above. It took but a moment before I exploded into a gazillion shards of fuzzy lights. I convulsed, my legs went rubbery as a thunderous orgasm forced all the air out of my lungs in a gasping moan that maybe lasted twenty-five minutes - or so it seemed.

*** A Valentine's Day to Remember ***

I layed on top of his chest for a long time before he rolled me off, "Good girl, Michelle. Do you think you'll remember your first?"

"I don't know if I will. I don't think I would have remembered my name unless you used it right then. My brain is kind of fogged and my girly parts are fluttery and also sticky. I think it's caused by a rare meteorological phenomenon, thunder snow."

Antonio laughed and I loved him for it. "Thunder snow, I told you it was a special sign for us." Then he added, "I could be wrong, but I'm not. This was good. Maybe this could get better." He paused, then took me and kissed me, "Happy Valentine's Day my love."

*** Preaching with the Passion of Thunder Snow ***

Pomona was enraptured. "Reverend Michelle, I've never heard you preach with such passion," she said with a knowing and hearty laugh.

"And you never will again, I might add. Just between you and me, pastoral confidentiality - remember?"

Pomona cocked her head, "Just you and me? Does Trey know about any of this?"

"Trey? Trey, my husband? My husband Louis 'Trey' Enrique Antonio Escamilla III?"

Pomona's eyes grew wide, "Antonio is Trey?" She looked me in the eyes and then spit her coffee across the end table. "I've always known your husband as Trey. Reverend Michelle, are you messing with me?"

"He's gone by Trey for years, but when we first met he used Antonio. I changed the name in the story to protect the innocent - that would be me, a prim and proper virgin church youth director with a reputation to uphold."

"Reverend Michelle," Pomona suggested with a sly and gleeful edge to her voice, "are you confessing to be a hypocrite?"

"I guess you could say that. Life is a messy paradox, a mix of heavenly spirit and earthly soul. If that makes me a hypocrite, I'm right in there with some of the best of 'em. So be it."

Pomona took a thoughtful pose, "Tell me this Pastor, what would you say to a young woman who comes into your church office seeking counsel and is wondering if she should have sex with a guy, or if she should wait for marriage?"

"Of course, I can not condone fornication. But I'd say that in life, one will find many a paradox presenting itself. I'd acknowledge that if one finds an appealing opportunity, one should jump on it - with both feet - with both feet tucked under your haunches, cowgirl style, and enjoy the ride."

"Seriously?" asked Pomona.

"Seriously; under one condition."

"What's the one condition?"

I replied with my best hypocritical voice, "Under the one condition that the opportunity presented itself during a thunder snow."