Thunder with Daddy

Story Info
Thunder scared me into Daddy's bed.
787 words
3.92
61.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
337 Followers

Last night I got scared of the thunder and ran to Daddy's room. I know, at 18 I shouldn't be scared but I am.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I yelled to wake him up. I turned on the side table lamp so I could see better. He can sleep through anything but the light helps me be less scared of the lightning

"what... is it... princess?" he slurred. He takes sleeping meds to sleep but sometimes over does it.

"Daddy I'm scared of the thunder, can I sleep with you?" He mumbled something but I saw him kind of gesture me to join him. "Thanks daddy" I said with a smile and snuggled up to him and went to sleep.

Another crash of thunder woke me up. We must have moved in our sleep because now Daddy was right behind me with his big arm over me. It was a bit hard to move but it was warm so I didn't mind. "Daddy the thunder scared me again" I said, still looking away from him. "Daddy?" I looked back and saw him breathing but heavily asleep. "Hmpf" I scoffed softly, pushing my butt into him annoyed.

That's when I felt something. I reached my hand back to see what was there. My hand was on Daddy's flaccid penis! I was dumb and curious. I Rolled around slowly, his arm still over me. I lift the comforter a little, letting the light from the table lamp in. I looked down at my Daddy's penis and giggled softly. Does daddy always sleep naked? I thought to myself.

Me and my Daddy have always had a good relationship, I've never thought anything sexual about him. But tonight something came over me, I wanted to see how big Daddy was. Just for fun, nothing sexual about it. I reach my hand down and put it on Daddy's balls. I look up at him and he is still heavily asleep. I hold the comforter up a bit higher with my right arm to let more light in, and start to massage his balls with my left hand. My head facing down, eyes fixated on his penis growing and growing as I kept massaging. I looked up again, all good. I moved my hand onto his penis and started to stroke it slowly. It was so warm and it was getting very hard. Looked about the same as my ex boyfriend. He was about 6 inches long, But Daddy had girth.

With my experiment over I cautiously rolled back around and tried to sleep. A few minutes later, after just lying there I felt a bit wet on my back. I reached around to the wet spot and right behind that was Daddy's still erect penis. It must be a bit of pre-cum. Oops I thought to myself, I didn't have intentions to make him cum. I shuffled away from him a bit farther and tried to sleep once more.

A loud crash of thunder and I was up again. Now I am freezing because I shuffled away from Daddy. Will this storm outside ever end, I wondered. I moved closer to Daddy for warmth but it wasn't enough, I was still shivering. I remembered from earlier how warm Daddy's penis was. So I had a brilliant idea! I'll put daddy's penis between my legs to keep me warm! I shuffled back a bit and slid his erection between my thighs, it was so warm. Looking back I see him still sleeping. I felt his penis shrinking and falling out of my thighs, but it was so warm I wanted it to stay! So I started to move back and forth on Daddy's Penis, slowly it grew again. I kept going, trying to rock myself to sleep.

All of a sudden my eyes go wide. I turn and see daddy still sleeping. I look down confused. His penis was inside me. Daddy's girthy penis must have pushed my thong out of the way and me moving around put it inside. I started to slide out, and I let out a little moan. I quickly covered my mouth. It felt so good. I slowly slid it back in, the girth was stretching me in all the right ways. I started to slowly go up and down. Enjoying every second. I wasn't having sex with my daddy, I was just keeping his erection up because it's so warm. I thought to myself. As I kept rocking back and forth on Daddy's penis, I suddenly felt really warm and really wet. Oops I made Daddy cum inside me. It was so warm and I was so tired I just left Daddy's penis inside me and went to sleep.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
337 Followers