Thursday Sucks

Story Info
His marriage was failing. He caught her fucking around!
751 words
3.93
170.8k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had to work late due to a problem. I wasn't in a hurry to get home as my wife goes off to visit her friend Donna on a Thursday. I dropped some colleagues who'd been working with me off at a bar near a nightclub. I was persuaded to have a drink.

It was about 11.00pm when I came out. I was shocked. I saw my wife, Kirsty walking across the car park, almost entwined with a bloke from her office. They stopped a few times to tongue wrestle. He was enjoying her lovely tits which didn't take much doing. She was wearing a very revealing dress which I had never seen. Her tits were almost fully on display. She wouldn't wear anything like that for me.

They went to the back of the car park and got into his car. It was dark there. I walked slowly there. I checked my phone so the flash was off. I gave them time to get acquainted.

Why didn't I stop them?

In the last six weeks, I'd noticed changes in our relationship. She put me down at every opportunity. My mate, Danny, Donna's husband, had a look about him which said he knew something whenever we met up. Kirsty had not come home a couple of times from Donna's as she'd had too much to drink.

I was already suspicious. I needed proof. There would be no reconciliation.

As I got closer, I could hear them.

Kirsty was breathing heavily, "Dave, lick me harder. Make me cum!"

He must have had his car prepared. A large estate. The back seats down so the whole back was almost the size of a double bed. He was between her legs, eating her out. She loves that but don't ask her to go down on you. That's disgusting!

She was also wearing stockings and suspenders. Fuck her!

She came. She floored me when she put him on his back and pulled out his little cock. It was only about six inches and narrow. She'd never feel him. She began sucking him and soon had him lifting his bum off the floor of the rear base. She straddled him as he took her tits out and began mauling them. She fucked him quickly. He didn't last long.

All in all, I had six minutes of video. It wouldn't win an Oscar. As they started to unlock, I moved away to a darker area and hid behind a large MPV. A few minutes later, they walked back to the nightclub. I checked out his car. She'd left her knickers there. She never wore any sheer ones for me. Probably looking for round two later.

I added photos of those and his car number to my evidence. I removed the valves from his tyres. The air just rushed out!

As the nightclub closes at 12pm due to the restrictions, I waited. I suspected Donna would be there. I wondered about texting Danny to make him aware but my inner voice said, "fuck him."

About 12.15 am, the four of them came out. Kirsty was all over her fuck buddy. Donna and Danny were laughing and joking with them.

I had prepared a WhatsApp for Kirsty. I added one for Danny.

Danny: "Some Fucking Friend! (an angry emoji)"

Kirsty: "Your knickers are in fuck buddy's car, whore! (a fucking furious emoji)"

I took a group photo and sent them.

I watched Danny check his phone and his jaw dropped. He looked at Kirsty as she got her phone out. Kirsty almost collapsed. The boyfriend was looking around, suddenly scared.

The bouncers had a deserved reputation for beating folk up. They did it to me once. I met them later one on one. They hadn't enjoyed that. Boyfriend won't enjoy our meeting.

As I drove away, I made my plans for when I got home. After I ensured I had downloaded our banking records and removed my money from our joint account, I called the bank and cancelled the cards.

I had already checked the divorce laws. She had refused to discuss with me, her, our problems, so I saw the writing on the wall. I downloaded and filled in the online application. We didn't have much to split. No kids, no mortgage, no home to sell.

I took a couple of stills from the video and sent them to her parents. They looked down on me so -- "fuck them."

I finally felt a weight rising from me.