Thursdays are Always Special

Story Info
Strong, tough Lorena's evening with young Danielle.
2.1k words
4.27
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursdays Are Always Special

By Ms. Pamela Lightener

Dani and Lorena are inspired by the characters in my 6-part Lucious Leftovers series. In fact, this might be considered Chapter 07 of that series.

Please have a look at my other stories, especially The Charity Trap

*

The right side of Lorena's face hit the mat with an impact no one would have called a kiss. She had been on the defensive the entire match, and was unlikely to gain the initiative. Her friend, Jodi Driessen, had put her there, and was also (unintentionally) responsible for the bruise on her left cheekbone as well. This wasn't looking like one of Lorena's better efforts. At five foot seven and 130 pounds of mostly muscle, Lorena was formidable and intimidating to many, but not as much to Jodi. They had trained and sparred together for years, with the advantage going to the larger woman, but Lorena had won a share as well.

Lorena was very fit veteran of combat sports, but Jodi in fact owned this studio where she taught self defense and trained others for Mixed Martial Arts. Her clientele was mostly female, although anyone was welcome. Jodi had a particular mission to help women avoid situations where they might find themselves in peril, and failing that, to defend themselves effectively.

Lorena was not effectively defending herself against Jodi's relentless aggression, though, and inevitably found herself forced to submit. Jodi helped her up, and they hugged, with Jodi apologizing for the bruise. "My fault for not blocking your weak-ass cross, so that's on me, Butch." Jodi hated that name, and retaliated with a good natured kick in the ass with the side of her foot. They were the kind of friends who find kicking each other affectionate.

They hugged, and Lorena hurried out. She always liked to get home soon on Thursdays.

On the way to her beautiful and spacious ranch-style home in the hills, Lorena stopped at a convenience store for an energy drink. Thursdays were always special at home with Danielle, her young lover of a few months. She had found the 18 year old blonde college student in her house one morning, after a party the night before. Incredibly beautiful and relatively innocent, Lorena had discovered her asleep nude in one of the spare bedrooms. Friends of Lorena's had brought her to the party, and after she had fallen asleep after having just a little champagne, the friends had undressed her and put her to bed as a joke on Lorena, who thought of her as a particularly delightful leftover from the party.

Some sensual adventures had ensued, and shortly thereafter Dani was invited to move in with Lorena and be her sweetheart. It had worked out wonderfully ever since.

She was thinking about that petite, slim, young body, and the sweetness of it. Sipping the drink, she exited the store and headed for her Subaru Outback.

"Hey, got any spare change for a veteran?" This is really not my day, is it? Keep walking and let it go. "Come on, gimme a buck."

"Fuck off. I'm in no mood."

But he was coming at her, stumbling, with his hand out. I really don't want to hurt this guy.

Lorena was prepared to ease him over onto the ground, just enough to get away and on home, when the drunk suddenly became quite coordinated and focused. She realized it was a setup, and this was serious.

She snapped into full combat mode, and just as she had not originally realized who she was dealing with, her attacker soon learned hard lessons about what a skilled, able and pissed off Latina was capable of. In the few seconds of battle that followed she took a fair shot to her rock-hard stomach, which would produce another bruise shortly. But in exchange the man, almost half again her size, sustained a broken jaw and a wrenched knee that left him dazed and in pain on the oil-stained blacktop. Oh well. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, asshole.

She had had just about enough of this day. She needed to get an adult portion of Danielle, and then a second helping too. Because Thursdays were always special.

Since moving in, Dani had really tried to please Lorena. Running errands, tidying up between the housecleaning crew. She became skilled at preparing a few of Lorena's favorite dishes, and an aroma of salmon and Basmati rice greeted the older woman as when came in to the kitchen from the garage. A maple glaze, some French-cut green beans, and a tangy New Zealand sauvignon blanc completed the presentation. Maybe the day was starting to turn Lorena's way at last.

"Ready in about 20 minutes, Lori," sang the adorable blonde, attired only in a t-shirt and panties, just the way Lorena preferred her, when she wasn't wearing anything at all, that is.

"On it, Dani," replied Lorena, and rushed off for a quick shower. Danielle had already indulged in a luxurious bath, and as she passed by her 18-year old lover, the light peach scent drove Lorena wild to the point where she had to keep from taking Dani right there on the floor, rubbing the glaze all over that perfect young body.

But Lorena told herself there was more to life than ravishing an incredibly sexy and sweet young woman that she had grown more fond of every day since they had met. She was less than convincing, though, since in addition to washing her strong, fit body, she teased herself with erotic thoughts and stimulation, but stopping short of completion. No point in taking the edge off a Thursday.

So they ate a delicious dinner, lovingly prepared, at the kitchen table. Lorena's house was almost 5,000 square feet (she was financially successful far beyond her needs and wants), and had a formal dining room, but a cozy dinner with her lovely, sexy girl was what she wanted now. Sometimes she would just gaze at Dani, not realizing she was mesmerized until the girl would blush and giggle in embarrassment. She knew what Lori was thinking, or at least had a pretty fair guess.

They took their time. Thursdays were special and there was no need to rush anything.

*

Sometimes when Lorena and her friends would be discussing their girlfriends or boyfriends, someone would ask her why she often preferred to have Danielle in panties along with a t-shirt. Wasn't it sexier to have her bottom bare, she would be asked? Lorena disagreed, saying that wasn't a gift nicer when wrapped? There were so many fun things to do with Dani in her panties.

When her t-shirt was removed she looked adorable in a just pair of simple baby blue panties with a cartoon tiger just where it should be. Then you could make her pull them down and drop them to the floor and maintain eye contact as she obeyed. You could reach up and pull them down while she was cooking and her hands were busy, and enjoy her unconvincing objections. And when you took her over your knee for a spanking, you needed something to remove to expose her pretty little bottom, didn't you? That's why her girl had a nice assortment of cute, sexy, and fun panties. Some in the group would nod knowingly, and some less experienced folks made mental notes and learned gratefully.

The subject of restraints would often arise, and a wide variety of opinions stated. It appeared that the application ran the full spectrum, depending on the parties involved, their desires, and of course, the practical necessities. With tickling, for example, even the most obedient and pliable could not be counted on to obey at all times. Spread-eagle display, with a pillow under the bottom was a favorite, for both aesthetic and practical reasons.

And this is how this Thursday evening began: Tied and spread. A blindfold was added for fun, anticipation, and dread.

Dear readers, let's join Dani and Lorena as a proverbial fly on the wall, sharing their special Thursday:

My goodness, her pussy was already moist. She was getting a head start just from her imagination. Good girl. That apparently earned her a feather under her arm, and fingertips playing across her stomach. A yelp of shock was appreciated when fingers attacked where the thigh met the groin, or around the collarbone, or the soles of the feet if the depths of horror were to be explored.

Sometimes the feather traveled excruciatingly slowly, from breast to breast, down to the stomach, and down the cleft where the precious pearl had not yet made her appearance, but was scheduled for the main event.

The whole body was a canvas and the tickler's hands were brushes and paints to create a masterpiece. There was apparently no rule against kissing, stimulating, licking, or sucking either, because there were apparently no rules at all. There might be bites. There might be clothespins. Or ice cubes. Or a surprise visit from Mr. Vibrator, who likes to linger and then return again and again.

Vocalizations are not only permitted, but encouraged. The house was seemingly well insulated, the windows triple-paned, and neighbors must be far away. Gags were not a favorite. Communication is a vital part of a good relationship, you know. Squeals, gasps, groans, curses, and sweet nothings should all be expressed spontaneously.

At last, a reward was given in the form of a sweet, wet, honey pot set gently on the mouth and tongue of the one restrained, her face glistening and ready with the juices of her lover. That pussy also lingers until it is fully satisfied, and tickling fingers encouraged that tongue to stay busy, or else.

Then turnabout is fair play, and the one spread wide and wet is now consumed. Teasing, kissing, probing, that sweet pussy is at the mercy of the one who calls the tune. Keeping the owner at the brink of cumming and then holding off. It's worse than the tickling, but far, far better at the same time. Blindfold still in place, the subject may enjoy a warm mouth on hers, or on her breasts, or anywhere on her body. It might be body to body, breasts to breasts, pussy to pussy, juices intermingling. The moans and groans and sighs are a delightful soundtrack to increasing pleasure.

But still no final satisfaction for the poor, tired, sticky, desperate girl who is not even allowed to manipulate her own sex and finish what she so badly wants. She tries in van to satisfy herself but isn't allowed.

And then all stimulation stops and she's left alone. There's silence.

We observers wonder, is the night is over? Where is her mistress? She has to return. But like the girl on the bed, we have no control.

Ten minutes later we learn that it can seem like an hour under the right circumstances. Terribly cruel, mistress. Well done.

But not for long. Once again the one bound to please is fed that succulent and slippery pussy, and in return her partner's face is buried in hers, in a wonderful 69. Now there is no teasing, no games, only animated, energized lust. Licking, slurping, grinding, sucking. It goes on and on and will only end when both bodies have nothing left to give or receive. At one point the bound and helpless one screams in ecstasy and reverts to a pure animal state. Having satisfied her mistress, she is finally allowed to relax and rest and recover.

Arms and legs are freed. Breathing returns to normal. Showers and fresh sheets will be needed for sleep.

Lorena rubs her wrists and ankles. Those marks go along with the bruise on her face and the one on her stomach from earlier today. Dani, no longer in her assigned role and no longer in charge, cuddles up to her and embraces her tenderly. She's once again sweet, young Dani, soft, pink, and lovely.

Lorena wraps her strong arms around the naked girl, showering her with affection and security, kissing the top of her head. "You were amazing, baby. You were absolutely amazing. I'm so proud of you."

Dani's tears wet Lorena's chest. "I love you, Lori. I really wanted to please you."

"Oh you did, sweetheart. This was so new to me. I think we might do another 'Switch Thursday' sometime. But not tomorrow. Tomorrow you're all mine to do with whatever I like. Do you want that?"

"Yes," said the teen meekly. "I love it when you just take me."

"And I have some fun new tricks up my sleeve for that cute little ass of yours.

"But for tonight all I want to do is hold you and kiss you, and tell you that you're mine,"