Thursdays with Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
Summer afternoon at the pool leads to fun with cheerleader.
5.2k words
4.64
17.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giobob123
giobob123
28 Followers

Just a note to the readers, this is my first ever attempt at writing so I hope you all enjoy and I welcome any and all feedback. The plan is for this to be a longer series based on the characters introduced. Disclaimer: all characters engaging in sexual activity are over the age of 18. A big thankyou to lonewolf68alpha for helping me out as an editor.

Chapter One - August

I loved Thursday's. In my senior year, they were just a day where everything in my life was set up perfectly. Having taken on a couple of AP classes in my Junior year I had less pressure on my course load so that allowed me to take a couple of free periods, one of which was right after lunch. I had World History last period, one of my favorite subjects, but I had a good 2-hour gap to enjoy a nice leisurely break. I was also in the sweet spot between football and baseball season where I didn't have practice to contend with either. My dad worked away most of the week in New York, flying out early on Monday morning and arriving back into Grand Rapids around 11pm Thursday night, just in time to pick up my mom from her trivia night, and a few drinks with the girls on his way home. With my older sister off at college that left me with the run of the place on Thursdays for most of the year. These evenings had progressed through the years from video game marathons to movie nights to poker with the guys on the football team. Since last August though, my Thursday's had changed focus in a big way, that was when I first met Summer. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

August

It was the first week of official practices and I was in a heap on the edge of the football field trying to catch my breath, offence had been terrible all morning, we could barely run a play right, finally, Coach Thomas had lost his shit and sent us to run steps for the rest of practice while he shouted the playbook at us. After he finally called time and let us rest, following some very graphic threats about what would happen to us if he didn't see an improvement, my legs were like jelly and I wobbled over to lie down on the grass. After a few minutes a shadow came across my face and I heard the words

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!"

I gently opened my eyes to see a beautiful face framed by a halo of sunlight. It wasn't a face I recognized though, with a pair of sapphire blue eyes seeming to look right into my soul. I took a moment to appreciate this vision above me before replying "Well it only seems fair that the lord should take away my legs and send me an angel to make up for it". It was a bad line, but about all I could manage in the circumstances.

She tilted her head to the side, as if contemplating my response. After a moment she sat herself down next to me and produced a bottle of Gatorade. "Here, drink this, you look like you need it."

I pulled myself into a sitting position, took the bottle, drained half of it in one go and said "Thanks, I'm Nathan by the way".

"Summer." She offered out a dainty hand and I shook it, grimacing when I realized I'd given her my sweaty paw.

"Sorry" I said, wiping my hand on my shorts.

"Don't worry about it, if you haven't been sweating out here, you're either Superman or you haven't been trying hard enough".

"Well, I'm no Clark Kent but, when you're as bad as I am at football, trying hard is all you have!"

She beamed at me, I could see the corners of her eyes crinkle so either she found my self-deprecation charming, or she was just a generally happy person. "Nonsense, rumor has it you'll be first string at tight end this season. That's why I'm here, I've been assigned as your cheerleader for the season and, as I've just transferred in for my senior year, I wanted to introduce myself as early as possible."

"Wow, a new school in senior year, that must be a big adjustment."

"Yeah, well those are the consequences of a daddy whose work takes him all over the country. This is my sixth school since kindergarten." A wistful look came across her face.

"Wow, that must suck." Wow, real insight there Nathan, way to go.

She brightened up again "It's not so bad, I've met a lot of cool people and cheerleading helps me make friends wherever I've been."

"Well, let me know if you need someone to show you around."

"Oh, I will, I'll be seeing you Nathan." And with a smile she bounced to her feet and headed for the car park. My eyes were glued to her as I watched her walk away, the cheerleading skirt showed off her tanned toned legs and the ruffles did nothing to hide the shape of a small but firm ass. I was kicking myself internally for my lack of conversational skills.

"Hey, Nate," My head swiveled round to see my buddy Ryan coming over.

"Sup Ryan?"

"Enjoying the view? Who was that anyway?" Ryan squinted in the sunlight as he tried to get a good look at the departing Summer.

"That's Summer, she's a new transfer and wanted to introduce herself given she's going to be my cheerleader this year." I said, proudly. My chest puffing up just a little bit.

"Dude, jackpot. Maybe we'll finally be able to get you laid!" Ryan laughed.

"Screw off. I do just fine for myself." I was by no means a blushing virgin. Being on the football team had its advantages, even when you weren't first string. I'd never been a target for one of the popular girls or cheerleaders but, where the football team went, girls followed and there was usually a willing participant at parties. I had to admit though, whilst getting laid was great, I did always wonder what having a steady girlfriend would be like. Maybe Summer had come along at just the right time. God, I bet she looks amazing out of that cheerleading uniform. Imagine those legs wrapped....

"Dude! Earth to Nathan!"

I shook my head, realizing I'd been staring off in the direction she'd left. My mind going a million miles a minute as my imagination ran amok. "Sorry bro, still a little bit fried from all the running."

"Yeah, I get you, Coach T looked pissed as fuck, glad I'm on D if that's gonna be you guys for the rest of pre-season." Ryan said sympathetically.

"Nah we'll work it out, everyone knows the plays, just need to pull our heads outta our asses." We'd better, I thought to myself. I'm not running steps all summer.

"Come on, lets hit the showers then back to my place for lunch. My Dad's just finished having the pool re-tiled so I'm firing up the grill Kaitlyn and a couple of others are coming over to swim." Kaitlyn was his girlfriend and a couple of others probably meant some of her fellow cheerleaders.

'Jackpot' I thought, I loved being in the water. We were lucky enough to have a nice garden and a generous sized hot tub at our house, but unfortunately no pool, so I had to make do with the short trips to one of the beaches at Grand Haven or use a friend's when the opportunity arose. "Sounds like a plan." And we headed inside to clean ourselves up.

I pulled up to Ryan's house and parked up on the sidewalk. There were several cars already filling the driveway, so I guessed there'd be a bit of a party going on. I'd got a second-hand Jeep Compass for my last birthday which had quickly become my pride and joy. I liked to take it everywhere as I didn't really get a chance to show it off at school. Living just a 2-minute walk away, even I couldn't justify driving that short a distance. I had, however, taken the Jeep to practice today, my sister had developed the annoying habit of 'borrowing' it while she was home from college and she always left it a mess.

Today, though, it came in handy as I had my beach bag in the trunk and I could head straight to Ryan's. I could hear music coming from the back yard so I headed straight round the side of the house. Upon entering the garden, I could see Ryan with a beer in hand standing over the grill, while Kaitlyn and her best friend Hayley were laid out on sun loungers chatting away and a few others splashed about in the pool.

As they heard the gate shut behind me, Kaitlyn and Hayley turned their heads to look at me and smiled. In perfect sync they pushed their sunglasses up onto their heads, stood up and sashayed over. Kaitlyn was stunning with her petite athletic figure, platinum blonde hair and forest green bikini. As I looked back up to her I could see her smirking, having caught me checking her out, honestly if she hadn't been Ryan's girl I would have made it my mission in life to make her mine. However fruitless that quest might have been.

Hayley was almost the opposite of Kaitlyn, a much curvier figure, jet black hair and standing nearly 6' without heels, she had an Amazonian look about her, the way her chest nearly busted out of her Wonder Woman costume at Halloween last year was still a point of discussion in the locker room. Standing tall in a sheer, scarlet bikini she didn't have to raise her head much to look me in the eye, a confident smirk plastered across her face.

"Hey Nathan."

"What's up Hayley."

"We were just talking about you, weren't we Kaitlyn?" It was Kaitlyn's turn to look down now. I raised an eyebrow as I waited for Hayley to continue. "I see you've met our new squad member. How convenient that you finally get your own personal cheerleader and it just so happens not to be one of those you've struck out with for the last 3 years." Hayley joked as her smirk widened.

"That is convenient, I assume I have you to thank as cheer captain for this 'random' pairing?"

"Random, that's adorable." Kaitlyn chuckled. "How do you think Hayley gets Aaron every year and I get Ryan?" Aaron had been dating Hayley since freshman year and together they had moved up the power couple rankings as she became head cheerleader and he moved his way up the depth chart to be QB1 in his junior year.

"I'd never really thought about it to be honest. I suppose it makes sense for the best players to get the best cheerleaders."

"Well, this year that includes you," Hayley stated. "Coach wants to open up the offence and is going to be starting with two tight ends. That makes you first string and one of Aaron's most important receiving options, we're going to have to score more points this year if Aaron is going to get a scholarship."

I was a little taken aback by this confidential team information coming from Hayley but then I supposed Aaron would share all of this with her. "Well then, I'll do my best not to let either of you down. If you'll excuse me ladies, I'm going to change into my swim stuff."

They both sauntered back over to their sun loungers and I headed towards the house. I'd been over plenty of times before so took myself straight to the guest bathroom to change. As I pulled off my clothes, my mind was drawn back to the stunning creature I'd met earlier today, my mind had been telling me that fate had been involved but in actual fact it was verging on a setup. Not that I minded either way, I'd just be careful of how much I shared with the parties involved. I've never really trusted Hayley, when she lays it on, she could charm the pants off you in minutes, but she looks out for herself and Aaron's interests above all else, always.

As I tied my swim shorts I took a moment to examine myself in the mirror. Getting serious about football and committing to the lifting sessions had certainly done wonders for my physique. I finally seem to have topped out at 6'3" and I'd added some bulk to what had previously been a wiry frame. I was pretty happy with myself right now and I looked forward to spending some time in the pool with cheerleaders in bikinis. Scooping up my clothes into my rucksack I grabbed my phone and aviators and headed back out.

"Beers and sodas are in the cooler Nate, help yourself," Ryan nodded his head in the direction of the patio.

"Thanks Ryan," I grabbed myself a Mountain Dew as I would be driving home later. Heading over to the grill to inspect today's lunch, I surveyed the pool scene before me. Kaitlyn and Hayley were laid out on the loungers on their stomachs getting some sun. Sat up on the side of the pool dangling their feet in the water I recognized Maria, Lacey, and Whitney from the cheer squad chatting away to each other.

In the shallow end Aaron and his best bud Scott were tossing a football back and forth, shooting the shit. There were three things you never seemed to see Aaron without; Hayley, Scott and a football in his hands. You'd always see the three of them out with whoever Scott could scrounge up as a date, occasionally Kaitlyn and Ryan would triple with them, but everyone knew it pissed off Hayley that those two were dating so she couldn't have her best friend coupled up with Aaron's best friend. I got casual head nods from the pair of them as they continued their conversation, no doubt talking about our new playbook as Aaron at QB and Scott at tailback were probably our two most valuable players on offence.

Over at the grill, Ryan was wrapping some baked potatoes up in tin foil as he displayed his handiwork, "We got burgers and brats wrapped up on the top shelf, then potatoes down below. Buns, fixings and sauces on the patio table. Help yourself whenever you want, this'll keep warm all afternoon."

"Thanks man, think I'm gonna cool off for a bit first." Even now I still felt a bit flushed from running, so getting in the water seemed like heaven to me.

As I approached the pool, I could see the three girls glance my way and I wasn't getting the usual dismissive looks from them. Quite the opposite in fact, Lacey was openly staring at me. Feeling a little surge of confidence, I decided to show off my aquatic skills a little bit and threw myself into an arcing dive. The cool water felt incredible as I scythed into the pool and propelled myself under the water. Opening my eyes, I could see legs in the water ahead of me so I kicked on towards them coming up from the water right in front of the girls in one smooth movement.

"9.5" Maria cried as she held up an imaginary scorecard.

"Meh, 7.6, bit of a splash on entry, not a high level of difficulty" Whitney replied.

"Give him a break, I've never been able to dive in that smoothly" Lacey said as she smiled at me.

"That's because you're jumping in with two great flotation devices strapped to your chest." Whitney cackled.

My head had snapped back and forth during this exchange but my gaze now settled on Lacey as she blushed a deep shade of pink that looked just adorable with her freckles. With her flaming red hair, ivory skin, and freckles right across her nose and cheeks she could have been taken straight from the lyrics of an Irish folk song. That complexion combined with the melons she was currently hiding under a tank top had earned her the nickname 'Luscious Lacey' amongst the male population at school. Lacey had been one of those, amongst many, to have spurned my advances in the past, focusing on climbing the social ladder dating upperclassmen rather than wasting her time on the likes of myself.

"You're awful. I'm sorry about her, she has absolutely no filter at the best of times, let alone after a couple of wine coolers on an empty stomach," Lacey said apologetically.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I get the hint. I'm going to get some food, come on Maria, you haven't eaten either." Whitney muttered. They hauled themselves up and headed over to the grill.

I realized that while I had been watching them walk away, Lacey had been studying me quite intently. My gaze met hers and we just locked eyes for a few seconds. I genuinely couldn't think of anything to say in that moment so I just casually said: "I'm going to swim for a bit, get my legs moving after running steps all morning." I waited for a response but when none came, I propelled myself backwards and began swimming lengths. I did wonder, as I swam away, did Lacey look disappointed? Was she just embarrassed by Whitney's comments, disappointed in me for checking out her friends so obviously, or something else entirely?

The next couple of hours disappeared in a blur, after swimming for about 20 minutes I fixed myself a plate and sat by the pool with the guys talking about football and the season ahead. With a large percentage of the team as seniors we were in a good position this year and some had already started talking about the chance to go to State. The girls were all laid out on the other side of the pool and like clockwork every 15 minutes would turn themselves over. After a while the conversation died down and I tilted my lounger back, next thing I knew there was a hand on my shoulder gently shaking me awake.

"Come on dozy, chicken fights" Kaitlyn said, as she turned and jumped back in the pool. I stretched myself out, took off my aviators and jumped in myself.

Kaitlyn turned to face me with a serious expression on her face. "You're the only one tall enough for me to have a chance, Aaron and Hayley are undefeated and we've tried every possible combination"

As she said this, we saw Hayley grab hold of Whitney, who was atop Ryan's shoulders, and throw her down. "We're going to be sneaky; her arms are too long for me to wrestle her so we're going to get up close, I'll push her and you hook Aaron's leg. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what we'll do."

I nodded. "Ok boss, sounds like you've got things all worked out," I bent down in the water so Kaitlyn could jump up and wrapped my arms around her legs to secure her in place. Right then I couldn't have cared less about the chicken fight, I had a beautiful blonde with her legs wrapped around my head. Granted, my head wasn't facing the way I would've wanted it to, but it sure felt good enough.

I lumbered over towards the champions and Hayley crowed "Ah, a challenger, sleeping beauty has arisen."

"You're going down bro!" Aaron stated with a confident smirk.

I just smiled and tilted my head upwards; I was a happy man once again as Kaitlyn leaned forward and my field of vision was filled with beautiful forest green bikini.

"On my mark," Called Maria. "3, 2, 1 go!"

We bull rushed Aaron and Hayley, getting in close to them before they could even react, Kaitlyn shoved Hayley in the shoulders firmly with both hands as I placed my leg behind Aaron's and leaned into him myself. The result was a resounding splash as they both tumbled backwards. An ear-splitting cheer erupted from above me as Kaitlyn started celebrating.

Hayley came up with a face like thunder and sternly stated, "Best of three".

"Aw come on Hayley, you still won like 10 in a row before this one." Kaitlyn reasoned.

"Best of three. Let's go. Now!" There was no arguing with Hayley when she was like this.

I looked at Aaron and he just shrugged "Guess we're going again."

Hayley had a grimace as she hoisted herself back into position and she gave Aaron a tap on the forehead "No messing about this time, I'm not losing again!"

"Both teams ready?" Maria asked. "3, 2, 1 go!"

I knew we couldn't charge them again as they'd be ready for it this time. Instead, I tried to dance around them, keeping Kaitlyn just out of arm's reach trying to get Hayley to lunge for her and miss. It almost worked as well, but as Hayley was going down, she managed to grab Kaitlyn's arm and steady herself. From then on, she used her superior reach and strength to wrestle with Kaitlyn and it wasn't long before I felt Kaitlyn flipping sideways. Kaitlyn was determined not to let go though and with the vice grip her legs had around me, had I not fallen over too, I think she'd have broken my neck rather than fallen in.

I had barely come up for air before she was climbing back up. "Let's go, last round winner takes all." Kaitlyn stated in a flat tone.

Hayley just smirked and nodded at Maria who shouted "3, 2, 1 go!"

This round followed much the same format as the last with neither pairing able to land a dominant blow and us not allowing them to get in too close. I could feel Kaitlyn breathing heavily and Hayley was starting to look flushed as well. She leaned down and whispered something to Aaron and they approached us again. This time they lunged straight for us and, as I dodged out of the way they turned towards us. Hayley reached over from the side and grappled briefly with Kaitlyn. I saw a flash of forest green in Hayley's hand and then a wet slap as she tossed Kaitlyn's bikini top onto the poolside.

giobob123
giobob123
28 Followers
12