Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped off and slipped into bed beside Suzie, who was on her side with her back to me. Lying there on my back with a raging hard-on, my mind kept going over and over the chance that I'd just taken. I'd fondled my best friend's wife. I'd seen her naked, or virtually so. I'd seen her touch her clit, pleasuring herself in her sleep. Fuck!

I rolled over and put my arm over Suzie, over her shoulder, my hand coming to rest on her breast, her ever erect nipple caressed the palm of my hand. "You're late... how come you guys are so late tonight?"

"Danny got a lucky hand; we just ran long."

"Did you have fun?" she asked, her nipple responding and growing to my caress. I slipped my hand onto her firm bottom, my erection nestling in the crack of her bottom. Her hand reached back over her side, finding, and gripping my cock. "Ummm, is someone horny?" She asked, her hand stroking me.

I didn't have to answer, my lips finding her neck. I moved my hand, so my fingers gripped her nipple, eliciting a coo from her before I let my hand slide down her belly, searching for her clit. In my mind I visualized Lara's fingers expertly finding her clit, my fingers finding Suzie's slit and lifting to find the hidden little button. "Umm, that's nice" she cooed, and lifted her upper leg, letting my fingers find her clit easier while pulling and guiding my cock between her legs. I pulled my chest away from her back, moving my hips tighter against her bottom. She moved her hand around to the front, between her legs, to guide my cock to her pussy.

Her hand gripped me again, her thumb smearing her juices, or perhaps it was my precum, over the head before she guided me directly to her pussy. I pushed up, the skin dragging just a bit, before her lips wrapped around my glans. In and out, each time getting a bit deeper. "Uhmmm, you feel so good."

"So do you..." I finally bottomed out inside my wife, the lubrication of her vagina on my cock now making movement that much easier. I set up a repetitive motion, thrusting hard and deep -- all the while imagining it was Lara that I was fucking.

When I came, it was hard, pushing my cock as deep into my wife as possible as I throbbed in orgasm. I don't know if Suzie was close, but I was finished. I panted from the exertion, gradually relaxing, and started to slide back out of her. "Oh... Stay? I love feeling you inside me..."

"Uhmmm. I love you babe."

"Me too." I fell asleep before I fell out.

12