Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
We did it... or did we?
9.2k words
4.62
9.8k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers

Just once.

Larry had said he'd gladly give up his left nut to be able to suck my wife's nipples, to fuck her gorgeous body, "just once."

Perhaps it was the fantasy, not of him fucking my wife, but of me fucking his. Despite that I love my wife and her exquisitely responsive nipples, his wife's wonderful tits had always enthralled me. The turnaround in my mind, of me "just once" fucking his wife, even at the expense of allowing him to do Suzie "just once," had driven us past the point of no return.

And now I couldn't get her out of my mind.

The way her breasts had filled my mouth. The way her pussy had gotten wetter and wetter from my attention to her breasts. The way her nipples, which I understood from Larry never got much more than barely detectable, had meshed with my attention, had obviously enjoyed the lathing of my tongue, and finally the nipping of my teeth. The way her pussy had been wet and tasty when I went down on her, and wet and wanton when I finally sank my cock inside my neighbor's wife.

Every morning I was awaking and remembering the tasty nectar of Lara's pussy. Every night, that Suzie and I made love, I remembered Lara's dainty nubs; sucking hard on her mounds of flesh to get her nipples to pop out even as I feasted on Suzie's delectable nipples which had nearly doubled in size to my tongue and suction. While making my wife wet and wanton, slipping into her, I would remember seeing her hand guide Larry's dick into her pussy; him pounding into her, totally the opposite of my style. Now, going down on my wife, eliciting her clit to pop out and allow my tongue to caress her most intimate spot, I couldn't help but remember Lara's more visible clit, the way I'd actually been able to close my lips and suckle it, the throbbing when she came, the shuddering and shaking of her body, and her hands gripping my head. Not that this didn't happen with Suzie, just that my mind was constantly bringing up the no longer attainable Lara. After all, it had been "just once."

If anything, initially our sex life was just that much better. It had never been "bad", although the "every night and five times on weekends" of newlyweds had diminished to just two to three times a week before our "swap". Now, driven by lustful memories, we were back up to nearly every day. That first week after, we fucked every night, and it wasn't just me instigating our loving.

~

"Adam?"

"Yeah, babe?" I answered, stepping out of the shower, looking up and finding Suzie once again wearing her "nothing there" bikini. "Oh my, is somebody ready to play?"

Suzie giggled, looked naughty and slid forward into my arms. I kissed her, her mouth hot and wet. "I want to do it again... like last Saturday? Only we need to take it a bit slower, Ok?"

"Slower?" I asked, trying to put together in my mind what it was that I'd seen on film and correlate to what she was asking. I was immediately sure what she meant, yet this wasn't anything that we'd done before, nothing she'd ever asked for before.

"I really liked that... when you fucked my ass? I've always wanted to try and never known whether that would be enjoyable, but once I got used to it..."

"You liked it." I just said it matter of fact, not trying to elicit any more information, or give any more for that matter.

"Initially no, it just really hurt, but as I got used to it..." she giggled. "My ass was sore for three days, but OMG -- that orgasm... totally different than anything I've ever had with you before."

"And you want to do it again?" Despite that I'd never had an appeal for anal sex, I found my cock swelling. Whether it was just to the thought of sex or specifically to the thought of doing my wife's ass, or whether it had been Larry that had done it first, I didn't know.

"I did some reading this week. Apparently one clue is lots of lube in my ass before I let you get that far."

"And you're going to do that?"

She looked a bit sheepish and said, "I already did."

"Oh." I slid my hand down to her bottom, feeling her buns, and then slipped my fingers between her cheeks. Although I'd run my fingers between her buns and across her rosebud before, I realized that this time she was slippery; she had indeed added lube to her ass, although I hadn't yet tried to penetrate her.

"So... easy does it. Start with a finger and give me time to relax..." I did as she bid me, pressing gently against her anus with my middle finger, feeling her pushing back, and just like that my finger was sliding inside her. "Oh... oh yeah!"

Unlike putting a finger in her pussy, inside her ass was... well, loose. It was only right at the sphincter that it was tight, I could easily wiggle my finger around, but moving through the sphincter itself, her bottom gripped my finger quite tightly. Many was the time that I had fingered her pussy, and there her body expanded and contracted to grip my entire cock or finger, but her ass maintained a constant pressure near the knuckle -- it was just an "open" cavity inside. "Oh... Oh yeah, I'm going to like this. Ummm, that's really good.... Oh... Oh... Ok can you change it now, and use your thumb?"

"You want me to take my finger out and put my thumb in?"

"Yeah. But keep your fingers away from my pussy until you've had a chance to wash with soap and water. You don't want me getting an infection."

"Let me add some lube," I said after I'd pulled my finger out as, pressing with my thumb, I now found it just a bit less slippery.

"Yeah. That would be good...." I dribbled a bit on her asshole and then again on my thumb, eliciting an "Oh FUCK! OH GOD!" as I brought my thumb to her ass and gently pressed into her. "oh! OH! Oh, I've got to cum! I've got to make myself cum!" she moaned as her hand dove between her legs, her fingers finding her clit, and practically instantaneously shuddering in orgasm. Surprisingly, just having my thumb in her ass, along with her fingers dancing on her clit, had been enough.

I didn't move, just left my thumb in her ass as she panted and gradually came down from her orgasm. "Oh God, Adam. I've been dreaming of this since last weekend, it's just that I was so sore... Oh... Oh Jesus..." she panted.

Perhaps 30 seconds before she said, "Ok, I think I'm ready. Are you ready? Are you hard?"

"Fuck yeah, baby. I don't think I've ever been so hard."

"Do you need me to suck you?"

"No."

"Ok. I'm ready. Use some lube on your dick. Leave your thumb there until you're ready." It didn't take much, I'd dropped the bottle of lube on the bed earlier, now it was right there. I dribbled lube and coated my cock before I said I was ready, and then drizzled some more around my thumb. "Ok, let me get on my knees. Don't push in hard and fast like last time, just ease yourself in like you did with your finger and thumb."

I slipped my thumb out, pressing the head of my cock to her ass almost instantly. I could tell it wasn't as tight as it had been when my thumb was going in, but still it was plenty tight. The lube made a world of difference, I felt her ass expanding to accept my cock and in just a few easy seconds my glans popped through her sphincter eliciting another moan and more instructions from her. "Just stay... let me get used to it... Ok... Slowly...Ok... Oh My God! Ok, I'm ready..."

I can't say as I'd ever read or heard a description of what it was like fucking an ass. The grip of her sphincter on my cock was totally different than the grip of a pussy. My cock head, once through and into her rectum, got very little stimulation. When it hit the wall of her rectum, slippery with lube, I got some -- but most stimulation was the tight ring gripping the shaft of my cock. I started slowly, pulling back until her sphincter muscle was gripping just under the ridge of my glans, and then pushed back in. Not far to begin with, perhaps an inch, maybe two, but as I picked up speed I managed to go further and further in, her ass easing its grip slightly more with each stroke. And the further and faster I went, the more Suzie liked it.

She'd pulled her legs in underneath, her chest on the bed, her ass in the air for me to pummel, and pummel I did. I sensed the tiny shudders and quivers getting harder, until she broke into orgasm -- and then she never came down. Continuous orgasmic shudders went through her body with every thrust, but with only the tight ring of her rosebud gripping my cock -- I wasn't coming fast at all. It was like masturbating without touching the glans -- I could tell I would come, but it wasn't as fast. The sweat broke out on my forehead from the exertion; Suzie's hand came back, reaching for me, coming to rest on her own ass. "Oh... Adam... OH! I... Neeeed.... Youuuu... to ... Stop!!! Ohhh!!" she begged, but I was so close -- I couldn't. Several seconds more transpired, perhaps a dozen more thrusts into her bottom, and finally I exploded with a groan, and stopped. I collapsed forward onto my wife's back, my cock stuck hard in her ass, the tight grip trapping the blood and not letting my cock shrink. She collapsed flat underneath me, and for a few more moments I just laid on her until finally I backed away a bit and managed to pull my still hard cock free from her ass. Heedful of her warning to stay away from her sex until I'd cleaned up, I managed to stand and stumble into the bath.

"I think," Suzie whispered, now cuddled in an almost fetal position against my side, "that may have been the strongest orgasm I've ever had. It just kept going..."

"You never told me before that you liked anal sex."

She just lay quietly for a moment, still relaxing. I felt her take in a large breath and then slowly exhaled. "I found it out the first year my sister came back from college and gave me my first vibrator. She told me she had fun using it with her boyfriend; he'd use it on her clit and pussy, but when they were going to fuck he'd put it up her ass and they both could feel it. I hadn't had sex with a boy yet, but began experimenting when I masturbated and found that if I put it in my ass I could play both with my pussy and clit with my hands at the same time, and I could... have really phenomenal orgasms. Not like that, but really phenomenal." She stretched out a bit, and cuddled more to my side, her hand stroking up and down on my chest. "I always wanted to try it for real, and then the other night when it happened... Oh my God, it hurt so bad and felt so good all at the same time."

"I've never done it either."

"Was it Ok for you?"

"Uhmm. Yeah, it was good. Different, but good. Did you notice how my cock didn't go down after I came? When we're fucking... your pussy strokes me everywhere, but that way, your ass just grips me really tight at the entrance..."

"Ummm," she cooed, her hand sliding down to my cock, finding me totally soft. "Did you wash him good, soap and water?"

"Yes."

"Good!" she said, rolling away and sliding off the bed. She walked to the TV and turned it on, dialing up the USB connection and slipping a drive into the slot. Seconds later "our" video came on, just as Suzie slipped onto the bed beside me, positioning her head by my cock, moving into position where she could suck my cock and watch TV at the same time, raising her upper leg so I had easy access to finger her. I groaned as she took me into her mouth.

Suzie had done an excellent job of whittling "our" video down to a personal porno that was truly fun to watch. Probably the longest segment was the opening one of her on her knees, ass to the camera. "Do you like my ass?" she asked, pulling away from my cock momentarily.

"Oh, very much," I said, sliding my hand onto her bottom. She flinched just slightly as my finger traced down her butt crack as I reached for her pussy.

"Careful!" she said, a slight shiver coursing through her body, "I'm going to be sore there for a while, although not as bad as last time." My fingers found her vagina, easily slipping into her. I had to wonder whether it was all her, or whether she'd spread some lube there also. "Uhmm," she crooned, pulling away from my enlarging cock once again, "I love sucking you when he starts small and gets bigger and bigger."

The loving on my cock was interspersed again and again with commentary from Suzie about our on-screen lovemaking. How "that" position was fun for her, how she loved it when I played with her nipples, nibbled her ears, went down on her, etc. Finally, she relinquished my cock, rolled over and straddled me. I reached down and lifted my cock up allowing her to slide down on and ride me cowgirl.

"I told Lara about our video," she said a few minutes later after we'd both cum and she was lying on top of me. The video was still playing in the background when I glanced over Suzie's shoulder at the TV, the flickering light in the room telling me that it was still playing.

"You did? What brought that up?"

She didn't say anything for a moment, and then said, "You can't let her know that I told you. She told me in confidence."

"Told what in confidence?"

"She was over the other day and I was doing the wash." Suzie rolled off of me, turned her back and I turned to her, draped an arm across her body and snuggled her closer. She rested her head on my lower arm, holding me with it. "The dryer had just kicked off and when I opened it up and took everything out, I'd washed my string bikini," she giggled when she said that, "you got it a little bit sticky you know, and it was almost right there on top. She started helping me fold our underwear and stuff and held it up and said, "what in the world is this?" I laughed and told her it was my present for you and how you'd really enjoyed it when I wore it for you. She laughed and commented that maybe she should get something like that for Larry, only getting him turned on was never the problem with him. When I asked what she meant, she said that just a few days ago, he'd woken her in the middle of the night, and they'd had the best sex they've ever had. I asked her what she meant, and she said that Larry has never in all their years of marriage, ever slowed down and taken care of her properly. Not that he was a bad lover, he was just always way too fast for her, so she had to plan and get ready to have good sex. When I suggested that she was saying that he doesn't make her cum, she agreed that he didn't always make her cum, but said he did much better if she's had a chance to warm up by herself. I asked her what made that night so hot, and she said it was almost as if it was a different person. For the first time in ages he'd taken his time, really gotten her turned on without her playing by herself beforehand, and then she confessed that he'd gone down on her. She told me Larry's not a real fan of giving her oral sex and usually won't go down on her unless she specifically asks for it. She said he made her cum with his tongue, and then fucked her and she came again. She said that the only time she's ever cum more than once in a day was the day after their wedding where she came twice, and last week was the only time she's ever cum twice in one session."

"Oh wow," I said, realizing that Lara had been telling Suzie that the best sex she'd ever had was the night that I pretended to be Larry and had fucked her. I was glad I wasn't looking Suzie in the face at that moment. "So, when did you tell her about the video?"

She giggled. "I told her that you were really good at oral, but that you liked to have me suck you off too, and that it was just a few weeks ago that one time you went down on me without us getting into our normal 69 and that having you doing me without having to suck you at the same time was pretty doggone nice. I told her we'd done a 69 several times since then, but you'd told me to tell you when you wanted oral just for me, and you've done me exquisitely alone several times also. She was really interested in the bikini, and commented that my nipples must really be on display and I told her everything was on display when I wore that. I told her I'd gotten some nipple jewelry and you'd really liked that too."

"What did she say to that?"

"That nipple jewelry would never work for her as her nipples just didn't get very erect. We've been naked together when changing before, so I knew that as I've never seen them erect at all, but I figured it just was that she wasn't aroused, but she said that it takes a lot of attention for her nipples to erect even a fraction as much as mine are when I'm not aroused. I told her that I'd worn the jewelry and bikini both when we'd started the video, and she asked, 'What video?' So I told her."

"Oh my god. What did she say?"

"She was fascinated that we'd made a homemade porno. She thought that was really hot, and suggested that maybe she and Larry should make one of their own. I told her that Larry had provided the cameras, that I'd supposedly borrowed them to film my Seminar, so he didn't know, but we'd set them up in our bedroom. I didn't tell her I'd never even taken them to the seminar but since we still had them maybe we'd do it again before we gave them back. Lara said that Larry would have really liked to see me wearing nipple jewelry, that he was always saying how he thought I had great nips. I told her not to worry that you always said she had great tits too. Lara said "yeah, big tits but normally no nipples." I asked her why "normally" and she admitted that the night they'd had such great sex that Larry had spent more time than usual on her breasts, and it was one of the few times her nipples had popped out enough for him to nip them with his teeth." She giggled, "I told her that was never a problem with you, you always played with my nipples quite nicely. I told her that maybe she'd have to get some jewelry, and play with her tits until her nipples popped out and then she could snug the loops around them for Larry before he played with her. She said she didn't think that would work."

"So, she's going to try it?" I asked, thoughts of her gorgeous tits with jewelry like Suzie's accenting their beauty running through my imagination. Suzie didn't say anything for a moment.

"We did try it."

"What? She tried it? With yours?"

"Uh huh." I felt my cock expanding against Suzie's bottom, she felt it too. "That excites you, doesn't it?" she asked, snuggling her bottom back against my hardening cock.

"She does have some great tits."

"Uhmm," she cooed, wiggling her bottom back against me some more. "You'd have liked to see that, wouldn't you."

"Oh fuck baby, you know I would have." I waited and when she didn't say any more I asked, "Did you... help her?"

"Oh my god, did you feel your cock just throb?"

"You're teasing me," I answered, forcing my once again hardened cock against her ass.

"I went and got them to show them to her," she continued a moment later, her hand reaching over her side to grip my cock. "She again complained that her nipples just don't perk up that much, but I told her if they could pop out enough to feed a baby, they would be big enough to hang jewelry from. She said she got them to perk up a little when she played with them, and I just suggested she try." She giggled. "She was a bit embarrassed, but I suggested she try them on. She didn't want to outright, but I took my shirt off and put them on and showed her what they looked like. I told her to take her shirt off and see if she could get them harder. She really does have great tits, doesn't she?"

"Can I plead the fifth?" I laughed, kissing her neck behind her ear when I did.

"Too late, your cock's already voting," she laughed. "But her nipples had popped up just a little, but not enough to tie the jewelry to. And then I remembered my sister and asked her what happened when they got cold."

"Your sister?" I interrupted, "What about your sister?"

"She's a lot more like Lara than me. When she was going to play with her boyfriend, or rather, when she wanted her boyfriends to play with her boobs, she'd come up to the room and take her bra off and rub her nipples down with ice until they were rock hard and showed more like mine. Then she'd put her shirt back on, and somehow she never had trouble keeping her boyfriend's hands on her."

BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers