Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We weren't even sure whether we should just confront you outright, so we decided to sleep on it and talk again later."

"And the worst part was that we both realized that, although we were pissed about the deception..."

"That we also recognized that you had each given us something that we desired. After that night I tried for two weeks to get Larry to go down on me again, to make me cum and get so wet that I could take him without extra lube." It wasn't that they'd rehearsed what they were saying, it's just that their thoughts were so much alike they easily finished each other's sentences.

"And I tried to get Adam to ravish me, to not treat me like a China Doll all the time."

They both stopped talking, and again there was another pregnant pause. "So, you're not asking for a divorce?" Larry asked hesitantly. Neither woman said anything, but glanced at each other.

"We were really upset when we figured it out. We also had to question whether we thought anything like this had ever happened before, whether you'd cheated before," Suzie answered, looking pointedly at me. I shook my head no; Larry spoke up and said no. "And then after our mad had eased a bit, we both admitted that we'd both had a memorable experience, and wouldn't mind it happening again."

"So, no, we're not going to ask for divorces," Lara said, standing from her chair and looking quickly over to Suzie who also stood at that moment also, "but if you think your wives are interchangeable..." she reached down and gripped the cover-up, which Suzie did also, and almost simultaneously they pulled them up and over their heads, "perhaps we are."

Both Suzie and Lara were standing there virtually naked, in swimsuits that I'd never seen before. Both were their normal styles, but both -- hid nothing. Both were made of a large mesh cloth, unlined, so breasts and pussy's and nipples were all visible. Suzie's was her typical one-piece, her nipples protruding through the mesh, her labia pronounced and displayed by the tight fit, the one-inch swath of her pubic hair landing strip clearly visible. Lara's was a two piece, her larger breasts supported and displayed, the bump of her clit and triangular pubic decoration clearly visible through the mesh.

My mouth fell open.

"... and we're going to take advantage of that," Lara continued. "BUT if you ever again try to fuck Suzie without telling me..."

"Or if you try to fuck Lara without telling me..." Suzie finished, without elucidating the threat, "or if you ever even think about cheating with someone else -- I'll cut your fucking dick off." She smiled pleasantly at me as if she'd just said the most innocuous thing of our marriage. "Understand?"

"And the same for you, Larry. Understood?" She was saying it to Larry, but I was looking at Suzie and nodded, understanding the threat was as much to me as to him.

"You," Suzie said staring into my face, "will never make that decision again. If I choose to sleep with Larry, it will be me that will instigate it, and if Lara," she looked her way and nodded to her, "wants to experience your tongue again, she will make that decision with me and we will all know about it."

I just nodded, feeling like I'd just been smacked in the back of the head with a baseball bat. "In the meantime, Larry -- are the coals ready? I'm hungry."

It was by far the most surreal afternoon of my marriage, if not my life. Lara and Suzie were both basically nude and remained that way. I tried to put my arm around Suzie and cuddle her and give her a kiss, but she was having none of that. Despite our break to the icy bed scene the night before, she was still in charge and having no loving from me at the moment.

I went with Larry out to check on the barbeque, and as soon as we were outside, Larry looked at me with panic in his eyes and said, "Oh My God." I had just turned slightly back toward the house and caught site of movement, seeing Lara walking towards us carrying a platter of hamburgers and corn on the cob, so didn't respond. Seeing my look toward the house, Larry turned to Lara just as she walked up. I reached out and took the platter from her while Larry reached to pull her towards him, his hand finding her waist. "Thanks babe," he said, only to have her push his hand away.

"You're not out of the doghouse," she said, slapping at his hand. "Today, you can look but not touch. And that goes for you, too," she said pointedly looking at me and then as she turned and walked away I heard her say, "for now," just barely loud enough for me to hear. I wasn't sure I heard it at first, but a slight sideways look toward me by Lara as she walked away confirmed what I thought I'd heard.

I later found out that Lara and Suzie had both gone together to the bikini store where Suzie had previously purchased her all string bikini, after they had decided that they weren't going to divorce us and wanted to play again. They'd decided that if we seemed to think they were interchangeable -- that perhaps they'd dress identically. They bought the two bikini's and coverups and then teased us all afternoon with their near naked bodies.

Lara's two-piece bikini was her first thong ever, so from the backside she was fully nude. Suzie's one piece was also a thong, but spread into mesh above her bottom before wrapping around to the front so only her bottom was totally naked, very sexily showing off flesh which had always been covered by a swimsuit before.

"What are we going to do?" Larry whispered as soon as Lara was out of earshot.

"Nothing," I answered. "The jig is up, they know what happened whether we've admitted it or not, the only question is how pissed are they. They said they aren't going to ask for divorces, so I guess we've got some relationships to repair." Almost immediately the girls came out with a tray of wine already poured and chips, still wearing their new see-through bikini's so they were virtually nude.

I couldn't keep my eyes off either of our wives. I tried to pay attention to Suzie, especially trying not to let her see me eyeing Lara, but every time I looked her way it was hard not to ogle her. Her breasts that I'd admired for so long in a bikini were now supported and displayed, her areolas front and center, with just a tiny circle where her nipple was visible. The shape of her previous bikini was formed by the white skin beneath that had not previously been in the sun -- at least not while I was around. With Suzie it was hard to look anywhere except at her nipples protruding through the mesh. She'd always been proud of her nipples, evidenced by her unlined form fitting swimsuits. That Larry was salivating over her seemed obvious to me, but just as I was trying to make it look like I was not looking at Lara, he was trying to make it appear that he was not looking at Suzie, although I knew he was.

A swim after burgers seemed a bit more natural, except that instead of cuddling and hanging with my wife, Lara and Suzie stayed away from us to begin with. We'd been floating in the pool, just keeping cool, when Suzie dog paddled over to me, and put her arm around my neck to hold herself up.

"Why?" Is all she said. She didn't have to explain what she was talking about, I understood. I didn't look but in my peripheral vision I saw Larry and Lara together on the other side of the pool.

I shook my head no. "I don't know. It was stupid. I was thinking with my dick instead of my brain... Any number of things I could say and nothing that sounds other than lame in hindsight."

She nodded. "Have you ever cheated before?"

Again, I confirmed with a negative headshake, reaffirming with a verbal "no."

"Somehow I knew that. I've never cheated, never had the desire to cheat, but Larry did something for me, to me, showed me... something that I was missing." She stopped, and I pulled her to me, and for the first time all day she didn't resist. "I love you Adam."

"You know I love you too Suzie."

"Yeah. I know..." I could tell she had something more to say. "I'm going to spend the night with Larry and you're going to spend the night with Lara."

She pulled back from my grasp and began to move away, my hand riding down her arm until I grasped her fingers, stopping her. Looking across the pool, I saw that Lara had pulled away from Larry and was moving in our direction. "What?" I said, startled at her bold statement.

"You heard me. Like we said, Lara and I were pissed when we figured out what you'd done, but we also realized Larry had done things to me... and you did things to Lara, that we decided we want again." She pulled away from my grasp, Lara looking right at me, my mind evaluating what Suzie had told me, as she got closer.

I watched Suzie moving toward Larry as Lara moved up next to me. I move my arm and Lara slid up against me, my arm naturally going around her as her arm slithered behind me, pulling herself against my hip. Her hand slid down across my stomach to my partially swollen cock buried in my swimsuit. "Does this mean that the 'look but don't touch' edict you two came up with is over?"

"That it does," she said, sliding off my side and moving toward shallower water. "Come on," she said, her hand having slid down my arm to my hand and now pulling me along with her.

"Where too?" I asked, allowing her to move me along toward the shallow end.

"It doesn't really matter, does it?" she said, glancing back over her shoulder at me with a smirk. "I just know I have a date with a very talented tongue."