Thylacine Alpha Ch. 04

Story Info
David takes Jessica from the hospital and the change starts.
4.4k words
4.74
4.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing story, read from the beginning.

Hope you enjoy the story.

=======

David stood still, trying to work out how he could leave the hospital with his mate Jessica. He did find a clean hospital gown to cover his nudity. As he was about to pull the needles and clips from her he had the thought that maybe an alarm might sound at the nurse's station. He could handle anyone but did not want to risk being caught. He took a short time to try thinking clearly and came up with a possible answer. Grabbing his phone from the pile of rags that used to be his clothing he rang his friend. He thought that Trent's partner, Nicola is a doctor and surely she would know how to disengage everything safely. After explaining his dilemma to Trent, Nicola took the phone. He could hear Trent complaining in the background at the stupidity of being in the hospital when he should be in hiding At least her hearing was good enough to overhear the conversation with Trent so David didn't have to repeat his story.

Asking another question when she announced herself, "Nicola, how am I just now getting this signal from Jessica? We have been friends for some time, but never felt this before. I always felt it a shame she couldn't be turned, but now it is the extreme opposite."

"I'm not sure Dave. This is a first for me to see a change from incompatible to being changeable as well as a mate. Let me think about it, and maybe the Devils have come across it before. I can only assume it is something to do with the effects of the explosion and the injuries she sustained. Don't dwell on it, just keep her safe. Oh, and congratulations on finding your mate David."

She then continues and her advice was simple, "Until help arrives don't touch or do anything. There's no way you'll be able to carry a half conscious woman out of a hospital dressed in wrap around gowns. It's normal visiting hours and two bare butts poking out of hospital gowns leaving a hospital would be too hard for anyone to ignore, even with your stealth ability. You have a nice butt David and I am sure Jessica does too, but we don't want to see it on the news tonight. There's also the problem that Jessica might wake up a bit more, and she will most certainly be in pain and disoriented. A screaming woman will certainly attract a lot of attention.

"I know some staff in the hospital who can help. I'll also ring your Devil friend, Brian, to ask him to help if he can. I don't want to contact any of our clan in case they're friends with your brother. I know Brian would rather cut out his heart than do anything against you."

David agreed to do as she said, and knew Brian would help him despite the rift that seems to have opened between their clans. He even thought to himself that he should have thought of this himself, but then he glanced at Jess and realised his brain was not functioning properly. He went to the bed, sat on the edge beside her, and held his future mate in his arms as she wriggled and squirmed in half consciousness. His heart beating and he could feel his blood pressure rising the longer he stayed with her. She calmed down with his arms around her. All the time he hoped they would be left alone until help arrives. He didn't want to hurt anyone, but would do if they were seen.

+++

It was about ten minutes later when a knock sounded on the door. David was immediately on his feet to behind the door, holding himself ready to strike out at whoever entered. The door did open slightly and a woman announced herself through the slit.

"I am Helen of the Western Devil Clan. Brian has asked me to assist you."

David waited a moment before responding, "Okay Helen you may enter, but slowly."

A woman in hospital uniform entered backwards into the room, pulling a wheelchair. Seeing this David held the door keeping a wary eye for anything untoward. With the door closed he was joined by a short well endowed woman in her thirties, whose first action was to cringe and look at David.

"Please tone down your hormones. I know she is your mate but you need to control yourself a bit better. I cannot do what is needed with the pheromones you are pumping out if my panties are saturated and become a panting heap of animal on the floor."

David almost took exception to her tone, but realised what she said was true. Finding his mate had brought out his beast due to the level of hormones he was producing. Chuckling to himself he apologised and tried to relax. He then also realised what could have happened if another normal human nurse had entered the room. She or he would have gone into the human equivalent of heat, and climaxed into unconsciousness. Being an alpha strength Were he did have quite an impact if he let himself go. At least he wouldn't have had to attack anyone.

Meanwhile Helen disconnected the patient from everything and check her vital signs, commenting to him with a wry grin on her face, "Next time you decide to fix a patient in hospital, please try to keep the blood to a minimum. It's a pain to get it out of the linen."

Nodding that all was as well as could be expected with her charge, she removed the items from the wheelchair seat, handing some to David and then working on Jessica. He was pleased to see a set of scrubs that the hospital staff wore and put these on. By now Jessica was moaning and obviously in pain. Pulling a syringe from her kit Helen injected the woman with a pain killer which also had the effect of settling her. David emptied his old clothes pockets and dumped the rags into a waste basket. The nurse removed the linen from the bed, rolled it up and added to the waste bin making sure the blood stains did not show.

Lastly Helen checked them and gave David the instructions, "We'll just stroll out of the hospital to a waiting vehicle. This'll be a standard patient transfer van. Patients and staff are a common sight doing this, so we should go unnoticed."

They were getting ready to move when the door opened. as David began moving forward in a defensive stance he heard his friend Brian identifying himself. Surprisingly Brian was dressed in what appeared to be an ambulance uniform, pushing a patient trolley stretcher with a bag on top.

"Oh good, I'm in time," as the two men had male a hug of greeting, "Take this Dave and change into the clothing."

Dave grabbed it and found another uniform the same as Brian's outfit plus a sport's cap. Helen welcomed her clan member. They moved her to the trolley where Helen held her in place with straps for this purpose. Finally a blanket was tucked in over her.

Brian addressed them as they got ready, "Thanks Helen for getting here quickly. I managed to switch with our van drivers. David, I saw a man at the main entrance and another one is roaming around. They were obvious to me, but then I was looking for them. I can only guess they are here for you, unless there is a group of mercenaries in town with nothing better to do. They are human, but it is easy to spot ex-military types like we ran into before. The van is right by the door and with luck you will not be spotted and recognised in the uniform. We are lucky as it is busy at the moment with visitors swarming all over the place taking their patient friends for a stroll. I didn't see any obvious surveillance on this floor, or close by, but they can't have too many people just to keep on eye on a slight possibility you would show up. You ready Dave? Helen, you don't have to come with us as we can take it from here. If anything goes wrong it will get messy."

Helen stared at him as though he was an imbecile, "Brian, you are daft. There is no way I am letting the two of you out of here alone. A nurse accompanying a patient is quite normal. I am off duty as of five minutes ago and will be going with you. This woman will need some medical treatment as she turns, I am going to be essential for her to survive."

She could see Brian getting wound up, as was David. Their male protective instincts kicking in, but she was not deterred. Helen tightened her hold on her medical bag, grabbed the chair handles then marched to the door, "Well come on you two. We don't have all day. The analgesic I administered will wear off soon enough. She'll be in a very bad way then."

As they walked to the service lifts Helen quietly explained,"A friend in administration has altered the records to show Jessica has been transferred to another ward, without the records of that ward knowing it was meant to happen. We are really lucky that it is visitor's time as the ward staff stay behind the nurse's station counter hoping to be left alone. That is in the other direction down the corridor so they will not notice our leaving. She will just disappear until it is caught in an audit down the track sometime, if ever. By then they will just chalk it up to someone's screw-up, ignore it and do their best to make it go away."

Brian led the way from the lift at ground floor to the van. The watcher he spotted was still in the same place with no other in sight. They acted as normal as possible, securing the trolley and themselves into the van and driving away. David kept his cap pulled down as much as possible hoping he would not be recognised. Now feeling that he had been extremely lucky to not be spotted during his entry. He may be good at staying hidden, but not necessarily against a trained attentive watcher.

David did point out about his vehicle, "I left my car not far away if you want to just drop me there."

Brian glanced at his friend and huffed, "You're kidding right. Let me know the details of it and we can arrange it to be taken care of. You are now being looked after by a professional, amateur hour is over amigo."

David laughed at his friend, but pleased he didn't now have to think of everything. He was interrupted by a shout from the rear compartment.

"David, get back here now. Hurry. She is coming around and I will need you to control her. Do you know what to do?"

"Sort of, I had heard about the basics, but not every detail," talking as he moved to the back between the front bucket seats. Jessica was in obvious pain and very unsettled without being fully conscious.

"Okay. This is going to be tricky then, but at least this isn't my first turning. Brian, how long till we arrive at wherever we are going?"

Brian thought for a moment and answered, "About one hour and forty minutes."

"Damn, we will need to find somewhere quiet and secluded really soon. Jessica is faster in her progress than normal," and she looked at David and sniffed the air, "Shit, I can see why. How bloody strong are you David? Don't answer that, I can sense you."

She sighed before continuing, "I hope you like me a lot Brian, we cannot leave these two, but we are going to be affected greatly by what will be happening. Even with your Were strength Brian you will be affected greatly.

"David, we have a little time, but to start with hold her hands with both of yours. This will have the effect of quieting her down while we talk. Good. How close are you with her? I assume you know her."

"Yes we have been close friends for a while now."

"Is that friends with benefits? Good," she added when he nodded, "Your saliva is doing a good job and she is healing very well. At least you knew enough to do sufficient damage to activate your enzymes for faster repairs. By the time she is finished there won't even be scars on the burnt or damaged areas. Now, to the next part.

"As it stands she would usually need about a week to regain full health, and be able to acclimatise to her new double life. You would need to remain by her side the entire time to maintain her sanity. Your touch will keep her grounded and she will be fine at the end of it, although acceptance of becoming an unplanned born-again Marsupial may be another matter. It is always easier if they know about and agree to everything beforehand."

David interrupted her speech, "I don't have that time. At the end of this week is the ceremony for the new Alpha of the pack. I can't drag a newbie there still in the process of change, she would be at too much risk."

"Okay David, as I guessed as much so we will go straight to plan B. This is not something that can be done with just anyone as it will create an unbreakable bond, even more so than a normal mating bond. You need to place more of your juices into her body."

"What! I have to bite her again!"

"No, your other juices," and she explained further when he gave her a questioning look, "You have to give her your semen." Giggling when she saw his look of astonishment, "Yes, you could make her give you a blowjob. But that could be a problem if she has a spasm at the wrong moment. I don't think you want a squeaky voice until you repair yourself."

She chuckled as both men visibly winced, then continued, "Next is possibly the best and why I asked about your relationship to her. You need to have sex and come inside her. Vaginal is best unless the person doesn't have the appropriate female bits. The other location works, but with the person being semi-conscious at best, they are likely to relax or spasm their muscles at the wrong time making it a bit messy." Again she saw them wince.

"It is not enough to just stick it in and shoot, you need to build up your hormone levels to as high as possible. The higher the better. This will get her pumping her own and can speed up her change. If you are as strong as I believe David, then she could complete the change in twelve hours or so. That is just a best guess only, but definitely within 24 hours. Having had a close tie to the woman helps as her sub-conscience should recognise you, making it more pleasurable for both of you. It will also help with the non-consent issue. After that it comes down to how well she adjusts to her new self."

Brian had found an abandoned industrial building and pulled into a clear area behind it. He stopped when out of sight of surrounding properties and roadways. He turned in his seat to regard his clan member.

He commented, "Er Helen, we cannot leave him alone during this time as he will be unaware of anything but what he is doing. David is very strong, unless we are clear we will both be similarly affected."

"Yes Brian, we will. I see nothing wrong with this. We are consenting adults, at least I am."

David had been following everything as he kept holding Jessica's hands. She had quietened down, but still wriggled and moaned a little as the pain levels fluctuated. The movements almost stopped when he used a hand to brush some errant hair off her forehead, then continued to gently caress her head.

Brian looked amazed at the unexpected lust showing on Helen's face, "If you are sure Helen."

"Brian, you really are a dope most of the time. Just about every single female in the clan would jump at being with you," then turning to look at David with mock authority, she told him,"You, get started right now. We haven't got all day."

Brian just stared with his mouth gaping wide as he watched Helen strip off her uniform, stopping for a moment in just her panties and bra, "Well guys, get it off. That is a medical order."

The boys soon joined her in being naked, and despite the oddity of the situation David found it easy to ramp up his hormone levels. All he had to do was recall the times he and Jessica had been passionate. Once naked he easily removed the simple hospital gown that covered her, helping his testosterone levels to soar. He could easily see the effect he now had on his new mate. She emitted a groan as though in ecstasy, as well she might be, as her vagina became damp letting loose the powerful aroma of a turned on female.

He could have just stuck his already erect cock into her and done the deed, but he respected Jessica too much. He saw her eyelids had partially opened to become slits and her mouth moving as though trying to say something. He had a flood of tenderness go through him and placed a finger on her lips.

He whispered, "Do not try to speak. I am going to do something I must do. Please forgive me, I don't want to hurt you."

Seeing her relax at his touch and upon hearing his words. He bent down to kiss her, softly at first, before pulling back slightly to look into her eyes. He then positioned his body over her and resumed kissing as his cock lined itself to her vagina. As his tip touched her outer lips she moaned. He stopped his kiss and could hear her sigh, let out a breath with what sounded like, "Yes."

He pushed inside her in one slow slide, finding her vagina sufficiently lubricated. Hearing a familiar, distinctive groan of approval from her, or he just imagined what he wanted to hear. Regardless of her knowing what was happening or not, he had to finish this and began humping. David found he was getting more turned on as he ramped up his movements, releasing very high levels of his pheromones. When he finally pumped out his cum, it was the largest load he had ever produced. The orgasm accompanying it took his breath away and left him a panting mess. Jessica was similarly having trouble getting her breathing even. Despite not being fully conscious she seemed to have enjoyed the experience, if the smile on her face could prove anything.

It was then that David heard noises from the front of the vehicle. Brian had moved to the passenger seat and Helen was astride him, obviously coupled together. Sweat had broken out on the pair making them look like they had been sitting under a waterfall. They had as tight a hold of each other as it was possible in this position and both were in the throes of a mighty climax. Brian was actually managing to mumble some words that sounded like, "No more, please no more."

David found himself breaking into laughter at his friend actually pleading for sex to stop. Normally he complained about the lack of it, or how little satisfaction he received. His laughter broke his hormone production and very soon the levels in the van diminished. Helen relaxed a lot as her sanity returned and he heard her quietly mumble, "Oh yes, at long last."

Then as she opened her eyes and sat up a bit she winced and said, "Ouch, that hurts," realising from the looks she received she went on to say, "Oops, sorry. Did I say that aloud."

Giving her sex partner a quick kiss she added, "Wow, never had that before. I counted at least five for me, and three for you Brian."

Brian laughed and spoke to the naked woman, "Hi, I'm Brian. What's your name?"

At which she laughed and gently hit the side of his head with her palm as she dismounted him. For the first time David actually looked at the nurse, seeing her cute body. He quickly jerked his face away from the sight when he saw Brian give him a look that said, back off. Then glancing back he noticed Helen give him a smile.

Brian was smiling as he told his friend, "Sorry, still caught in the moment. I'll give you credit though, when you throw a party it's a humdinger. It will be about a day or so before I can walk properly again."

Helen laughed and quipped, "A day! I think I'll need a week or more," making them all laugh.

Brian went on, "That was way over the top to anything I ever experienced before, certainly didn't expect to be totally involved like that. Shit Dave, you have gone to new levels. Next time you get into a fight don't fight back, just orgasm them to death," finishing with a chuckle, joined in by the other two.

Meanwhile David slowly restored Jessica's modesty without ever losing touch of her. She was a lot more relaxed now, but sweat was building up and her skin was very blushed. Helen finished getting dressed and checked her patient as best she could having to reach around David's body as he kept his hold of her and sagged from exhaustion.

"Brian, time to roll out again. She will be entering the next phase and I would like to be somewhere comfortable and private when she reaches her peak. We have about three hours before then."

12