Thylacine Alpha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his marching orders Brian completed his own dressing, resumed the driver's seat and they returned to their journey eastwards. Helen went up front to the passenger seat leaving more room for David to get comfortable. He found himself drifting off to sleep as the energy he had used brought on a level of fatigue.

A little over an hour later they arrived at their destination at an older farmhouse outside of York. Primarily constructed of corrugated sheet metal with a wide verandah on all sides. Once off the public roads on private farmland Helen had to jump out of the van to open and close gates as they drove on a dirt track between fields full of sheep. Helen was not concerned when they found a furry Tiger asleep in the back of the van on top of their patient. Jessica had her arms wrapped around him holding his body in place like a valued teddy bear. It took some time to extricate the two from each other. David's Were was not happy at being separated and snarled, even in his sleep. Jessica immediately became agitated at the loss of contact.

Brian explained to Helen as they carried their charges into the house, "The house is owned by a member of the clan, although it would take a lot of searching to find the link to us. We use it for things we want to keep quiet about."

Helen looked at him with a deadpan stare as they deposited Jessica on a bed that already made for visitors, "Okay, I get the message. I was never here."

They completed the task by placing David on the bed with Jessica, ensuring they were in contact. Even after just a short time apart she was showing signs of distress. As if by intent the two mates rolled to face each other with Jessica hugging the Animal tightly to herself. Her face showing a more relaxed composure with the contact restored. Helen smiled at the cuteness and even Brian twitched the corner of his mouth upwards. He exited to park the vehicle into an outbuilding and bring in anything left behind. Setting the external alarm system on the panel beside the front door after depositing the items from the van.

Checking their accommodation, Helen was pleased the place was clean, if a bit old and weather-beaten. The kitchen was fully stocked, bedrooms ready and the bathroom contained everything they would need. Wardrobes and drawers contained a variety of clothing to cater for almost any size. Turning on the shower over the old roll top bath, the hot water welcome and looked fairly clean. Rain water always felt better than the city mains supply. The quality of water for drinking wasn't critical for Weres, but fresher water tasted better and made getting clean easier.

Helen quickly undressed to have a shower to freshen up from the sweaty exercise she had in the van, and was surprised when Brian entered the bathroom. He got an eyeful of her naked body as she was straddling the old style bath edge. His face uncertain, he quickly apologised for barging in without checking first, although he was not so quick to leave. He had admired her looks and figure during their time in the van, and liked the refresher he had just now received. Helen laughed at his discomfort.

"Please Brian, its not as though we are total strangers. Just a couple of hours ago we were intimately coupled feeling higher than Everest, although my mind is a bit hazy on details."

Brian paused, now looking her in the eyes, with the door half closed to chuckle, "Well, perhaps we could spend a little time now trying to rediscover some of those details. Just looking at you now has me recalling all sorts of things, although I don't think we actually got to try them before."

"Well, in that case I have to agree, we should do something to bring back those missing memories. Perhaps if you join me, a good hot shower will help."

He used his Were speed to undress and drag her willing body into the shower, making her giggle with amusement. Unfortunately even with more time spent in a bed after the shower, they couldn't restore their memories, but they did manage to create some new ones.

~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter of the story.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

Voting is always appreciated to show how much you enjoyed my writing.

- GfG.

12