Tia

Story Info
My life running a house of prostitution.
7.5k words
4.4
7.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers

This story is fiction and it contains group sex, rough sex, rimming, pissing, interracial, prostitution, swearing and drug and alcohol abuse. If you are easily "triggered" then you should probably read something else.

My father bought a brothel outside of Reno almost 30 years ago from the federal government. The feds had foreclosed on it because the owner died, and as is always the case with the federal government, they quickly ran it into bankruptcy. Dad basically got it at fire sale rates, and since prostitution was legal in the state and county, he renovated the place, renamed it the Devil's Den and then opened for business. He and Mom lived in a double wide a couple hundred yards down the road from his 'business.' A few years later, my mother died giving birth to me, so my dad and I lived in the double wide, and he continued running his 'business.'

Although dad wouldn't let me near the house, the women sometimes visited our house and doted on me as I was growing up. They tutored me and played with me and read stories to me. It's as if I had a dozen beautiful aunts. Until I was old enough to understand, I didn't understand why my dad didn't let me visit my 'aunts' in their house.

As I got older, I realized that all of the women got a lot of company. I figured that was because they were so pretty and smelled good. I was 18-years-old when I finally figured out what a brothel actually was. My friends always wanted to come to my house, in hopes of catching a view of one of the beautiful women, but most of their parents wouldn't let them anywhere near us.

When I turned 18, I was finally allowed to accompany my dad to the house when he was doing minor repairs or delivering food. It was a great big house with a dozen bedrooms and attached bathrooms, a huge parlor, kitchen, dining room big enough for 25, an office, library, sitting room, bar room and a finished attic for the cook and bouncer.

Well, since my grades in school were only adequate, I elected to spend my high school days at the local career and technical center learning IT, minor electric repair and maintenance. When I graduated, I took a job as an apprentice electrician. I worked at that until I was 23-years-old when my father passed away. Since he lingered a few weeks, he had time to explain the operations of the Devil's Den.

He explained the finances, operations and the treatment of employees. He performed most of the maintenance of the house, and I knew that I could do the same because I'd helped him for the past eight years. He moved his money into an account set up in my name, and I was surprised to see that he had done quite well running Devil's Den. And finally, he told me to always treat the women with respect and to protect and support them. And don't expect freebies.

By the following year, I had a good handle on the business. The house was in good shape and I was pulling down six figures on the operation. The women were happy and business was good, although one of them had just left to marry one of her wealthy customers so I was down to 11 girls. I drove to town to pick up some supplies and check out a couple strip clubs in hopes of finding a replacement.

The supplies were already in my SUV, and I was walking down the street towards Tiffanie's Gentlemen's Club when I heard a whimpering sound coming from the alley I was passing. I stopped and looked down the alley and thought I saw something moving. I cautiously entered the alley and as I got closer, I realized the sound was coming from a naked black woman laying next to a dumpster. Even though she stunk of urine and feces, I checked to make sure she was alive. She had bruises and cuts on her face, breasts, arms and legs, and needle tracks on both arms. As I called 911, I looked closer at the woman and saw that, at one time, she was probably quite pretty.

She opened one eye and muttered, "H-h-help m-me. Plea... h-h-help m.... '

The ambulance arrived and she was loaded, unceremoniously, into the back of the ambulance. I overheard one of the EMTs say, "What a shame. We hauled this whore to the ER just a few weeks ago after she fucked a dozen men at a gang bang. I hear they tried to dry her out, but Maurice, her pimp, came and got her and put her back on the streets."

"Yeah," said the other EMT. "I heard that she used to be really hot. Name's Tia. I heard she used to get big bucks for that black pussy and mouth. And now, she's just a worthless skank whore that will sell it for a line of coke or a shot of H. Rumor on the street is that she's costing Maurice almost as much in drugs as she's making on the streets. If that's true, he'll be getting rid of her pretty soon."

"That's true. What does he do to the ones he wants to get rid of?"

"Well, I heard that one ended up in the river, but I think most of them just get sold for a couple hundred bucks to the spics and they haul them to their low-class houses in Mexico. From there, they just fuck and shoot up until they waste away. That's probably what's going to happen to this one."

I yelled at one of the EMTs, "Where are you taking her?"

He turned and said, "Parkvale General. You didn't do this to her, did you mister?" I shook my head and he said, "I didn't think so. This looks like the work of some of the homeless men around here that prey on whores when they're down and out like this one."

I spent a couple of hours in Tiffanies and took some good-natured ribbing from Tony, the owner. He was correct in thinking that I was there to steal another one of his girls, but I didn't find any that really appealed to me. We already had several blondes and a few brunettes. We had two redheads and one who changed her hair color every week. This week, it's purple.

I stopped at Parkvale General before going to my hotel for the night. The staff couldn't give me any information, other than they were going to keep her, at least overnight.

The next morning, I finished my errands at the bank and liquor store, had lunch and then drove back to Parkvale. I had no idea why I was checking up on a washed-up drug addicted old black whore, but I think I just wanted to make sure she was going to be OK. She was hooked up to two IV drips and some electric equipment when I walked into her room. Her face was bruised and her arms had multiple needle scabs.

I sat beside the bed and looked at the woman the EMTs called Tia. It was hard to tell, but she looked older than me. At one time, she was probably beautiful. Her caramel-colored skin was flawless, except for the scabs, bruising and cuts. I sat with her for about 30 minutes and then got up to leave when a cocky little black man walked into the room looking at Tia. Then he looked at me and cocked his head and said, "Who da fuck are you?"

I glared at the arrogant little turd and said, "Who wants to know?"

"I aksed you a question honky? Who da fuck are you? And what chu doin in here wit my whore?"

I smirked and said, "You must be Moe-reece. That right?"

"Yeah, I'm Maurice. What da fuck... "

He was interrupted when Tia moaned and opened her eyes. She saw Maurice and her eyes became big as saucers. She was afraid of the little black man. As she looked at me, Maurice said, "You costing me too much money, bitch. I heard that when them niggas finished with your skanky ass last night, they dumped you in the alley. Then I heard that Nasty Eddie and his homeless buddies spent some time which you. Sheee-it! I'll bet you took cum from 15 brothers last night. Looks like they whipped your slutty ass too."

"Ple... please b-baby," she mumbled, "c-can you g-g-give me a little something to help m... "

"Fuck no, I ain't givin you nuthin, bitch. You done costin me too much bread. I'm sending you on an all expense vacation to Tijuana and beyond. Unfortunately, you old and look like shit so I ain't gonna get much for you. Plus, your whore pussy and ass hole is all stretched out."

"B-baby.... I... I uh.. I n-need s-some... "

Whack! "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Maurice yelled at her as he slapped her face.

As Tia began crying, I leg swept Maurice and then kicked him in the balls as he hit the floor. "Don't treat her like that," I said.

As Maurice was holding his crotch, Tia turned towards me and begged, "Please mister. Can you g-give m-me a little something to help me through.... "

As I looked at the addicted woman, I felt a lot of emotions course through me. I was disgusted at her begging for drugs. I was empathetic that a pretty woman like this had ended up fucked and drugged in an alley. I felt sorry that she, or anyone, had to work for someone like Maurice. I was furious at that piece of shit lying on the floor holding his nuts for hitting and abusing Tia like this. And I truly felt sorry for Tia, and, for some reason, I wanted to help her.

And it was at this point, that I did something that changed my life. I looked down at Maurice and asked, "What do they pay for a hooker like this in Mexico?"

He looked up at me, and without thinking, he said, "The cunt's been costing me a lot in drugs. She ain't makin enough to cover her habit. I figure that a drugged-out old nigger with a worn-out cunt and ass would fetch just a few hundred dollars."

I nodded my head and reached into my pocket and counted out $400. As I waved the money in his face, I said, "$400, Maurice. Now she belongs to me, right?"

Maurice grinned as he jumped up from the floor and grabbed the money. He took two big steps to the door out of my reach and then turned and said, "I don't know why you want a burned-out old whore like that, but she's your problem now, honky."

After Maruice left, she turned towards me and begged, "Please m-mister. I n-need something. You know. Just a little something to make me feel good. Since you own m-me now, you gotta give me my 'feel-good' drugs."

I left the room with Tia swearing at me behind my back. I met with the staff and made arrangements for Tia to be admitted to a rehab program for the next 60 days, even though they all told me I would be wasting my money. One even said that Tia is just destined to die on the streets from an OD, an STD or murder.

As I drove back to the Devil's Den, I began thinking about Tia. It had been a few years since we had a black hooker at the Den. And when Sasha had been there, most of her customers were white male customers who had never had sex with a black woman. And she had a lot of return customers, and even a few black customers.

I kept tabs on Tia's progress as best I could. The first weekend I stopped to see her at the rehab facility, she swore at me and then begged me for drugs. Any drugs. The second week, she also swore at me, but the third week, she didn't. Her bruises and cuts had mostly healed, but her pockmarked arms would remain for a while.

She finally asked my name and I told her Nick. She smiled and then talked a little of the night that I found her. She owed Maurice $120 for her most recent hits of H, so he sold her to a young gang of thugs and bullies. There were 10 big men that showed up in the warehouse that night, and they made her suck and fuck them all. Four of them fucked her ass and two of them had their cocks in her pussy at the same time. She told me about them beating her with their belts and slapping her face. She said they rammed anything they could find into her pussy and ass. I think she was trying to shock me, but my face remained passive.

When they finished with her, they threw her in the alley and pissed all over her. She lay there catching her breath when Nasty Eddie and his friends found her. They tossed her over a trash can and fucked her ass until she passed out. She thinks they bodily threw her to the ground when they were finished with her. And that's when I came along.

The fourth week, she started asking about me. Her eyebrows lifted when I said that I owned the Devil's Den. "Wow," she said. "I've heard of that place. They say it's beautiful."

I smiled at her and said, "It's nice. Maybe when you get dried out, you can come and work for me if you want."

Her eyes were huge as she said, "Really? Are you serious? At the Den? I... I d-don't know what t-to say, Nick."

"You don't have to decide yet, Tia."

"But I have nowhere else to go."

I smiled and said, "We can talk about this later."

The fifth week, she pounced on me when I walked in, and asked excitedly, "Did.. did you really mean it about working at the Devil's Den? I heard there's no black girls out there. Or were you just teasing me?"

I sat down and had her sit across from me. "Tia, I was serious, but we have rules at Devil's Den. Our most important rule is absolutely no drugs, so you need to be sure that you can do that before you commit to come to the Den. And we test our girls every two weeks. You're welcome to stay here as long as you want, just to make sure you're clean."

I could tell that she was excited, but also hesitant about committing to a drug-free workplace.

"So," I said, "tell me about your life. What led you to right here and right now.

Tia talked for almost two hours. She talked about being just a mediocre student in high school. The boys seemed to think she was one of the hottest girls in school, so she was never lacking for dates. She was choosy in who she dated but was promiscuous once she agreed to the date.

When she graduated from high school, she had no talents or skills. She drifted from one minimum wage job to another until she began stripping in a men's club at the age of 19. A week later she was doing lap dances and a week after that she was hustling blow jobs. A few days later, her pussy was on the market and then her virgin ass. Once she started selling her body three or four times a week, Treyvon, a pimp that worked the area of the club, put her to work for him.

She said she worked for five different pimps from the age of 19 until today. So, at the age of 33, she had been selling her ass for 14 years. Two of her pimps had been killed, one was beaten and had to leave the area, one dumped her because of her addiction and the last one, Maurice, was about to sell her to a Mexican whore house.

She talked of her clientele during the early years. She had a lot of young white men and Hispanics who wanted to experience their first, and only black woman. She got a few black men, but most of them preferred to try out white women. She made good money during that time, but then her pimp was killed and she was taken by another. The quality of her clientele began to decline, and she discovered drugs.

She was 29 when her fourth pimp took over. He discovered he could make a lot of money selling her pussy to white and Hispanic gang bangs. She only worked for him for a year, but for the last six months, she was doing two or three gang bangs a week. And that's in addition to her time on the streets. Although she had been using drugs for a few years, it was then that she got addicted for the first time. She said she had an OD and tried to dry out for a couple days, but ended up right back to her dealer.

The last three years under Maurice had been a nightmare. She'd been addicted to heroin much of that time. She continued with gang bangs and fucking anyone who had a few bucks. She was desperate for drugs and she frequently sold her pussy for a line of coke or a shot of H or a few pills. She had no idea who, or how many men and women, used her body during those years. She would do anything for some H or a line. She sucked and fucked more cocks, had her tongue in more asses, been pissed on by more men and women, taken it up her ass by more men and had multiple cocks in her at the same time than she can count.

Close to the end, besides selling her pussy for a line of coke or H, she talked about Nasty Eddie. She confessed that, more than once, she had been in such need of getting high that she had tracked Nasty Eddie and his friends to their cardboard shacks near the dump. She crawled in and let the filthy homeless men strip her and fuck her for a few drinks of Muskatel. The men made her lick their cocks clean after they dumped their cum in her. Occasionally, if there was enough cheap wine to give her a good buzz, they could even convince her to lick their filthy ass holes.

She told me that she was lying in bed a couple of days ago trying to guess how many cocks had dumped a load in her body. She figured that six to 12 men a week were fucking her each week during the first couple years. The numbers gradually grew and probably maxed out around 20 to 30 a week, counting blow jobs. She had a lot of return customers, but still figured that she had fucked more than 3,500 different men over the last 14 years.

When she finished her story, I sat there stunned. I had never known anyone who had been a party to as much depravity and abuse as her. Frankly, I was surprised that she was still alive.

"Did... did I mess up my ch-chance to go t-to the Den?" She asked. "Am I too much of a skanky whore for a place like the Den?"

"No," I said simply. "Now tell me how tall you are. What are your measurements? What's your cup size? Do you swallow or spit? Is there anything you won't do for a customer? How much do you weigh? Do you have a driver's license?"

She looked kind of puzzled and then she smiled at me. She had a great smile, and with her bruises gone, and some weight returning to her frame, I had to agree that she was beautiful. She said, "I don't have a driver's license. I use a state issued ID. I'm 5'6" tall and I weigh 132 pounds most of the time. And my measurements are 36-27-39 and I have a B cup. I always swallow. And if there is something that I won't do for a customer, I haven't discovered what it is yet."

As I stood up to leave, I said, "You'll do just fine if you can kick the drugs."

When she was finally released after 60 days, I took her to her old apartment that she rented with a couple of other prostitutes. Her roommates told her that after a few days, all of her possessions had been stolen or distributed amongst her roommates. I heard her sob as she realized that she was 34 years old and owned nothing except the miniskirt and tank top she was wearing. She turned and hugged me, breaking down in tears, as her roommates looked on.

I helped her to my SUV and tried to say the right thing, whatever that is. She quietly sobbed as I drove back to the Den. When we pulled in to the parking lot, her eyes were huge as she looked at what must have looked like a mansion to her. We got out and walked into the Den, where two of the girls were relaxing in the lounge area. I made the introductions and asked the girls to show her to her room and let her meet the other girls. I asked them to make a list of what she will need as far as makeup, clothes, toiletries, etc. Then I asked Tia to meet me later for an orientation, of sorts.

A few hours later, Tia and I sat in lawn chairs under the big oak tree. She said, "All the other girls are younger than me. I feel like their mother. I think the oldest one is just 27, but most are about 23 or 24."

"That's true," I said, "but you're as hot as any of them, so don't worry about it."

"Really?" She asked. "You think I still look OK after all I've been through?"

"Yep, I definitely think you're hot." I spent the next 30 minutes explaining how things work at the Den. I explained that her room and two meals a day are included so she has no need to budget for those things. I explained how her compensation and my cut works, and she was surprised that she got to keep that much money, especially after seeing her room. I explained that she would be tested every two weeks for STD and every four weeks for drugs.

When I had finished, she looked at me and then smiled. She really was a beautiful woman. She looked down at the ground and I could tell she wanted to ask me something. Finally, she said, "Ummm. Well, I uh... Wha-what I mean t-to say is, um,... How, uh... errr, how can I rep-pay you f-for wha-what you've done for me, Nick. Is there anything tha-that I c-can do for you in return?"

BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers
12