Tia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,090 Followers

I shook my head and said, "I can't think of anything, Tia. Just don't blow your chance at being clean this time. OK?"

She hesitated and finally said, "OK. Can.. can I g-give you a free one, Nick?"

It wasn't the first time that one of my girls propositioned me for a freebie, but I've always said no. Oh sure, I've fucked all of them. But I always paid the going rate so they couldn't come back on me later. And through the years, there have been several that I've fucked many times. But I always paid them.

"I appreciate the offer, Tia, but I have to turn you down. It's not personal, but I've never had intercourse with any of the girls without paying them. There may be a time that I'll request your services, but I'll pay you when I do.

She gave me the saddest smile I've ever seen. She looked down at the floor. "I... I und-understand," she whimpered. "If I w-was you, I wouldn't want to fuck an old drugged out black whore either."

I smiled at the 34-year-old prostitute and said, "Come on. I'll walk you back to the house. You can rest as long as you want, and let me know when you're ready to go to work. Did the girls get some clothes for you?" She nodded her head. "Good. When you're feeling better, someone will take you to town so you can pick up anything else you'll need. You should also open a bank account."

She looked confused and said, "I've never had a bank account before."

I smiled and said, "Maybe I can take you to town that day to help you. OK?"

She eagerly and quickly agreed. "Just tell me when, Nick. I'll be ready."

Two days later, Tia hosted her first client. It was a young white man who wanted to experience his first black woman, and I watched him leave with a huge ear-to-ear grin on his face. The next afternoon/evening, she hosted two customers, and the third day, she hosted three. Then she hosted two clients a day for the next three days. Finally, I insisted she take a day off. I told her that I would take her to town with two other girls so she could shop and open a bank account.

She was shocked when I handed her her first paycheck for $475. I had to explain that it would have been $600 were it not for federal and state deductions. "And this money is all mine?" She asked excitedly." I nodded. "But I didn't even fuck that many men. Are you sure?" I nodded again as the two other women laughed.

"I figured we'd open your bank account with $100 and then you and the girls can go pick up whatever you need."

She said, "But I don't need much. I'm naked most of the time."

All of us laughed, and Kelly said, "We're going to check out the latest fashions and maybe grab some lotion, perfume and shampoo. Do you want to come with us after you open your bank account?" She nodded her head.

Tia and I went into the bank while the other girls walked across the street to a coffee shop to wait. After we opened the account, Tia hugged me and told me that she had never been as happy as she is now. I sent her over to the others and then went off to do my errands.

A couple hours later, we met and drove back to the Den. The ride back was kind of quiet, which is unlike the girls after a shopping expedition. Tia carried her packages and walked somberly towards the big house. I pulled Kelly aside when we got back and said, "Is everything OK, Kelly? You all seemed kind of quiet on the way back."

She hesitated, and finally said, "Yeah Nick. It's OK. If I thought there was a problem, I'd tell you."

"I know. Thanks, Kelly."

An hour later, I was enjoying a cold beer and watching the news, when I heard a knock on the door. "Tia, what can I do for you?"

"Can we talk, Nick? Please?"

She looked upset, so I said, "Sure Tia. Come in."

"Aren't you concerned the other girls might think we're...

"No," I said. "They know I don't do freebies, Tia. What can I do for you?"

She sat down and began sobbing. "Nick, I messed up. I.. I... I r-ran in to one of m-m-my old d-dealers." She sobbed and continued, "When he approached me, Kelly and J-jen tried to pull me away, but... but I was in a daze. He held up a small vial and I started to follow him. I walked to the alley and when he turned down the alley, I stopped. I.. I was so confused. I reached up and slapped my own face. As I stood there, Kelly and Jen came up beside me and touched my arms. They said, 'Come on Tia. It's not worth it.' I... I just stood there for a few seconds before I snapped out of it and went with my new friends." When she finished, she took a deep breath and then broke down sobbing.

I gave her Kleenex and water, and then let her cry it out. When I thought she was finished, I said, "Tia, you didn't mess up. You "almost" messed up, but you didn't actually mess up. I'm proud of you for fighting through what must have been a difficult choice."

She looked up at me. Her face was tear-streaked, and I thought she was the most beautiful and vulnerable woman I had ever seen. It took her a while, but she finally said, "Nick, I know I'm weak and I need to be supervised when I go to town. I don't want to wake up drunk in an alley after banging a bunch of bums again. I don't want to mess up this opportunity you've given me at the Den. I'm so sorry for not being stronger."

Even though I new it was dangerous, I moved next to her and put my arms around her. "It will be OK, Tia. You did the right thing."

She sat trembling in my arms for a few minutes. When she looked up at me, I know my heart started beating faster, and before I knew it, she kissed me. It was quick, but her lips felt so soft and warm, and the kiss was sensuous enough to make my cock jump. She whispered, "You're a good man, Nick. Why couldn't I have met you long ago before I became a whore?" As I sat stunned, she reached up and kissed me again. I've kissed many women - mostly whores, but none could kiss like Tia just kissed me. When she kissed me the third time, her tongue moved into my mouth, and I quickly responded with my own tongue. I think my cock was harder than it's ever been as we continued to kiss. As my hand began to move towards her small firm breasts, my common sense and my business sense kicked in. I stopped and gently pushed back from her. I saw confusion on her face, which quickly became disappointment.

She looked at me much like a small puppy looks at its master. "Did.. did I do something wrong, Nick. I'm so sorry. Please tell me what I did."

"You didn't do anything wrong, Tia. We just have to stop."

Her lip trembled and then she said, "I think I understand." She slowly got up and left the room leaving a totally confused and horny 25-year-old man sitting alone.

Tia quickly fell into a groove and became one of my best earners. She told the other girls that she felt like she was living in Shangri-la, and couldn't believe the amount of money she was making. Her clients were all cleaner and smelled better than those from her previous life. They didn't insist on pissing on her or beating her. Although she still gave an occasional rim job, they weren't as disgusting as the smelly unclean asses from the streets and alleys of town. She had exercised and ate healthy and was back to her 36-27-39 measurements. Her life was the best it had ever been.

I tried not to think of that evening with Tia. Whenever I did, I always got an erection. I was usually able to overcome my thoughts by thinking of the 3,500 different cocks that had dumped cum into this her. I thought of her weakness to drugs and alcohol, and giving her body to lowlifes just for a drink of cheap wine. I thought of her lying in a filthy alley being pissed on by dirty miscreants. I thought of her tongue up the ass holes of ugly and fat 18-year-olds, who were 16 years younger than her. I thought that she's lucky to be alive.

But I also thought that it was time for me to try out my newest employee. When she discovered that I had reserved her for a couple hours the next night, she rushed over to my double wide and exclaimed, "You're finally going to give me a test drive, huh? I see you just signed up for two hours. Can't you stay for the whole night? Please? Please?"

I grinned at her and said, "Maybe next time. I have to be sharp the next day so I can't stay up all night doing a test drive."

She ran to me and hugged me in excitement and then kissed m y cheek. "I promise you won't regret it, Nick. I'll show you a good time. Honest. Is there anything special you want me to do?"

"Just show me what ya got, Tia." She quickly unbuttoned her dress and dropped it on the floor. I was staring at the hottest 34-year-old body I'd ever seen. And the body was only part of the package. Tia was beautiful. If she didn't work for me, there is no way that I could ever get someone that hot to go out with me, let alone fuck me. And on top of the beauty and the body, she was a nice person.

The next evening, I walked into the house and handed my money over. Tia was called, and it took just seconds for her to come downstairs. She wore a sheer robe that dropped to her ankles. She walked to me, stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. She whispered, "I'm so excited, Nick. I've been looking forward to this since I saw your name on my list."

She led me to her room. I had no idea how many different women I had fucked in this room, but I was expecting this night to be the most memorable. As she entered the room, the robe fell away and she stood wearing a sheer white top with a small bow in the front and no shoulder straps. Her sheer white panties had a small bow on each side of her hips. She walked to me and put her arms around my neck and put her lips on mine. Her tongue found its way into my mouth and mine into hers. I automatically reached for the bows, and her panties and top fell to the floor.

As we kissed, her hand moved gently up and down my back, which always gave me chills. She spread her legs on either side of my right leg and slid her pussy up and down my leg while lightly moaning. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "Ahh, yes, Nick. Take me, baby. Please take me." She lifted my tee shirt over my head and then hugged her breasts against me. She kissed me again and began unfastening my pants.

A few seconds later, I was naked and lying on the bed. She was licking and kissing my stomach and I was ready to plead for her to get to it and suck my cock. She moved to my cock, and licked its length before putting it into her mouth. She sucked and fluttered her tongue around the head until I thought I would blow. Being a professional, I'm sure she sensed it and moved her efforts to my balls. She took first one, then the other into her mouth. Then she got both in. She sucked on my balls and then slowly moved her tongue towards my ass hole. He tongue felt like soft velvet as it circled my anus. She fluttered her tongue again and then drove her tongue deep into my bowels. She tongue-fucked me for just 30 seconds before I moaned and began to cum. She quickly jerked back and engulfed my cock, swallowing every drop.

After lovingly sucking and licking my cock clean, she moved up and lay beside me. She spooned against me and put her leg across my leg and her arm and hand on my chest. "Mmmm," she moaned. "That was nice. I've been looking forward to that, Nick. Can I massage you, Honey?"

Before I could answer, I felt her hands touch my body. They had warm oil on them and she began massaging the oil into my shoulders. She massaged my shoulders and worked down to my back and ass. She massaged oil into both legs and feet and then came back to my ass. She massaged the oil into my ass. She asked me to turn over and she started again at my shoulders. She teased me by massaging my whole body while working around my cock, which had gotten hard while she was still working on my back. When she finally made it to my cock, I thought I was going to explode.

She licked and sucked it again, and even dabbled briefly in my ass. Then she looked into my eyes, with pure lust, and put her arms around my neck. As she lay on her back, she pulled me on top of her and pleaded, "Please fuck me, Nick. Make me yours. I need you."

"OH FUCK!!! This bitch was good! No. This bitch was great!!! I fucked Tia and squeezed those perfect breasts, and twisted her hard nipples, as her legs wrapped around me and held tight. I pumped her harder and harder and finally felt her cum just seconds before I shot my cum into her wet pussy. I collapsed on top of her and she immediately moved her hands gently up and down my back while lightly humming.

I rolled beside her and checked the time. We just had 24 more minutes, and I knew there was no way my cock was going to perform again tonight. I knew her next customer would be arriving soon, and for some reason, that bothered me a little. Rather than think it might be jealousy, I wrote it off to me having to rush out in a few minutes instead of taking a nap or just holding Tia.

We held each other for about 15 minutes and Tia lightly hummed to me. No one had ever done that before, but I had to admit to liking it. As I moved to get up, she pulled me back and looked into my eyes. "That was nice, Nick. Thank you. And thank you for giving me a chance. I won't let you down."

"You're hot, Tia. That was one of the best I've ever had."

"Well," she said while grinning at me. "I'll just have to keep trying until I am the best instead of just one of the best."

"Mmm, I'll look forward to the next time then, Tia." Although I hated to leave, I got dressed and went downstairs where I passed the older man waiting for his turn with Tia.

Tia became one of my top earners, and over the next 10 months, I spent more nights with Tia than any of the others. I tried to fight it, but I think I really must have had some feelings for her. I stopped watching out my window at the customers coming to fuck her because it always made me think that it's now 3,545 sex partners, and then 3,546.

I know some of the regulars who patronize the Den, and I guess I wasn't surprised when Denny Kaplan tracked me down one day. He was a good customer and had fucked all of the girls more than once. He produced pornographic videos and had used a couple of my girls in some of his past productions. One had gone on to star in quite a few additional porn flicks.

"Hey Nick, can I talk to you? I'd like to use one of your girls if it's OK with you and with her."

"Sure," I said. "Who do you have in mind?"

"I want that little black chick. She's hot and she fucks like a minx. She's a little older and has a body and face to die for. I'd like to use her in a few films, and if it works out, maybe she can pick up a few more."

I called Tia over and Denny explained his proposal to her, along with her rate of pay for doing a few videos. She looked at me and asked what I thought. I thought for a few seconds, and knew I would hate to lose her, but I said, "It's a good opportunity, and it's just for a month unless you decide to do a few more films. And you'd be getting paid for doing what you're doing every night anyway."

She made me promise to keep her room available before she would agree. Tia signed a contract and went off to make videos for a month. She made a dozen 60-minute videos where she was gang banged and pounded relentlessly by mostly big white men. She was a black teacher in a white school banged by 10 young-looking white boys. She was a slave that was banged by eight Confederate soldiers. She was a black superheroine that was captured and raped in an extremely rough gang bang by a mix of white, brown and black men. And on it went.

She was plied with Rohypnol and other date rape drugs so she wouldn't object to anything they wanted to try with her. And they stretched her to the limit. She ended up fucking the crew afterwards in half of the videos, and one of the directors whored her out to some of his friends at an after-filming party. At the end of the month, she was offered a longer-term contract with the studio, but she turned it down. She later told me that she missed her friends at the Den.

We were all happy to have her back, and although she never told me about the number of men she fucked or the way they abused her body, the other girls agreed that she did the right thing by returning to the Devil's Den before she fell back into drugs.

She told me that she missed me and wanted me to spend another night with her. And I did. She told me she enjoyed working at the Den, and for me, and she enjoyed our nights together. She said she never wanted to leave again. After our second round of sex at 2:45 in the morning, she rolled over and looked at me, "I missed you, Nick. I wish I had met you before I became such a whore. I would have loved to spend my life with you and have your babies. I think I love you."

Well, she had hit the nail on the head and I had to admit that I probably loved her too. Since she really enjoyed her work, and since her body was our biggest profit center, we agreed that she should take time off and get pregnant. After having the baby, we both agreed that she should put her hot body back to work. But we also both agreed that there wouldn't be anymore all-nighters with her clients because she would be sleeping with me.

We actually ended up having a little boy that we named Justin. Tia quickly got back in to shape and went back to work serving her clients. All the women began fussing and doting over the new addition, who quickly thought he had 11 aunts living just down the road. Interestingly enough, since Tia was selling her pussy, we both agreed that, since I don't golf or fish, that I would continue buying the other girls whenever they weren't busy and I needed to relax.

Epilogue

Justin started kindergarten the same year that Tia turned 40. He's a good kid and I'm sure, when he turns 18, all of his friends will want to spend time at Justin's house someday.

Most of Tia's customers were still young white men less than half her age wanting to try a hot older black woman. She knew she could get them off easily, so she didn't have to work too hard unless she wanted to. That meant she could use her prior experience as a pimped-out slut on me. And she still surprises me every now-and-then. She is still a beautiful sexy woman and I figured that she had now had cum dumped into her body by over 4,000 men plus another 1,000 repeat customers.

We have a unique relationship. I'm OK with Tia's pussy being a cash register for our business, and she's fine with me using money from the register to fuck her 11 friends in my cathouse. I don't know how long this will last, but for now, life is good.

BJB69
BJB69
1,090 Followers
12