Tia: My High School Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided that it was time to call it a night. I drove her home. I held the door as she got out of her truck. She stood there and waited.

"I had a real good time, Wayne."

She started giggling again, "Thanks again for the respect."

I took her hands.

"No." I said. "I should be thanking you!" Giving her a wink, making her laugh again.

It was close to 1am. I had to go home. I walked her to her door.

"You wanna go out again?"

"You'd better take me out again, Silly!" playfully poking me in the ribs.

I had one week left of vacation and was going to try to spend as much of it as I could with her.

My lips found hers. Drinking in her sweetness. God. What this woman is doing to me.

"Gotta go."

"Be careful driving home."

"I will."

I watched her step inside and close the door. I heard the lock turn.

I went to my truck and headed home.

Once I got to the house, I quickly got cleaned up and went to bed.

I grabbed my phone and texted her I had got home safely and couldn't wait to see her again.

I drifted off to sleep. Half an hour later I was awakened by the chime. She texted back telling me she'd like to go out again tomorrow if possible, and how much she enjoyed being with me. I texted back with a smiley face emoji.

Sunday morning I cleaned up around the house. The lawn need attention so I cut the grass. I had recently bought a new riding lawn mower so the job was done quickly.

As I was putting the mower back in the garage, I decided to call Tia. It was 10am.

She answered, and I asked her if I could pick her up around noon. I knew she had to be at work on Monday so maybe we could spend a little time together.

She agreed.

Before I hung up the phone I said, "And Tia, don't forget to zip up your jacket."

Giggles again.

We went to the beach and walked along the shore, Then took her to a great pizza place. Then went downtown and strolled down the riverfront. The setting sun shown on her face making her all the more beautiful. Our date was coming to an end.

I took her home. Walking to her door she took my hand.

"Had fun?"

"I had a great time."

A light kiss and we said our goodbyes.

Vacation was soon over and I had to go back to work. I told the gang how I met an old friend from school over vacation. I told them about Tia. They were happy I had found a new lady friend after my disastrous marriage. They remembered what a grouch I was. Over the next month, Tia's schedule kept us from seeing each other often, so I cherished any time we had. She invited me over for Sunday dinner and spent time with her family. It was great.

Again as fortune would have it we both had the weekend off. Her Saturday was filled with errands and things she need to do around the house.

I had things to do as well so we settled for Sunday as our time.

I had a little something special planned. We grabbed lunch at KFC. I then took her to my old neighborhood where I grew up close to school, and the house where I lived. I drove around showing her the homes of High School friends that had moved away, died or just disappeared. Our old High School was next, seeing how much it had changed. Much of the property being slowly devoured by the hospital nearby. While driving around I asked her if there was anything else she wanted to see.

She took my hand and said, "Wayne, I would really like to see where you live."

Hesitantly I said "You do?" .

"Please."

On then way to my house, I showed her the property I lived in before getting married. A fairly new mobile home on a good sized piece of property in the country. I had lived there for over 20 years before replacing the mobile home. Then I got married and wanted to give her a house with plenty of space. I bought the house and sold the property. But the marriage went south quickly...

I turned into my subdivision. Nice neighborhood with a mixture of races. Kids playing in the streets. I pulled into my driveway.

"This. This is it."

"It looks very nice."

"Wanna look inside?"

"Yes, Wayne. I do."

We got out, she took my hand and we walked to my front door. I turned off the alarm. I unlocked it, opened the door and we stepped inside. I did my best to keep the place clean. I gave her the tour. I have a 3 bedroom two bathroom house with a garage. The living room had a sectional sofa, 55 inch flat screen and bookshelves filled with DVDs and books. Manly art hung on the wall from Route 66 signs to Stroh's beer mirrors. Thomas Kinkade paintings and a Salvador Dali print that belonged to my Mom hung has well. There was bare spots on the wall, nails still there where the ex had hung pictures of her own.

In one of the small bedrooms I had 10 Arcade1up machines inside. With neon lighting and arcade posters on the wall. Book shelves held Funko Pop! figures and Star Wars memorabilia. A little gift I gave to myself for putting up with my ex wife's crap. I powered them up and the room sounded like the 1980s again.

"Wayne! My nephew is gonna love this!"

"Well, you'll have to bring him over one day."

The other bedroom had a twin bed and bedroom furniture, I set it up so my ex's mother could come and stay with us for when ever she wanted.

I showed her the garage loaded with my riding mower, 4 wheeler, tools, fireworks and other implements of destruction.

"Wayne will you show me your room?"

"If you really want to see it."

"I do."

I walked to my bedroom door and unlocked it. I opened it revealing nothing special. A very modest room. A queen sized bed and matching furniture, with a huge walk in closet. A 35 inch flat screen on the wall. Pretty cozy.

"Nice" she said looking around.

"Tia, would you like something to drink?" I asked.

I guided her to the kitchen and got her a diet Coke. I stood at the kitchen counter silently watching her as she sat.

"Wayne, you look nervous."

I was nervous. Here I was in my home. Alone with a woman I care very much about.

"Tia, I am. You are the first lady I have had in my house since my divorce. I don't want to to hide anything from you. I want to be honest with you. But if I seem a little apprehensive at times, please forgive me. I am afraid to let you know how I really feel. Tia, I don't know where this is all going. But I want us to take our time. Please hon. I don't want to rush into anything with you."

She saw tears in my eyes.

"I don't want to rush into anything either, Wayne. You've always been a good friend. You've always treated me with respect. I love the time we spend together."

"I love being with you too."

Tia got up and moved to me. Putting her arms around me, I felt dizzy. I didn't know what else to do. So I held her face in my hands and softly kissed her. Tia moaned quietly. Our lips moved over each others. Our kissing began to become more ardent. I started to shiver.

"You're shaking! Are you okay?"

"I don't know." I told her my heart racing.

She put her head on my chest holding me trying to calm my heart.

"Wayne!! Your heart is pounding!!"

"I know." I said, holding her tightly.

"Please sit down."

She took me to the couch.

"God, Tia. You make me so damn nervous."

"What's going on?"

"Alright, you want to know what is going on? Babe, every time I see you my heart flutters. Every time I am away from you, I can't wait to see you again. I can't stop thinking about you, I lose sleep thinking about you. I can't help it, Tia. My feelings for you scare the living Hell out of me. You have absolutely no idea of what you are doing to me."

She was crying.

"Why do your feelings for me scare you so much?"

"Because I don't want them to end." Getting frustrated.

"But I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to lose what we have. Our friendship."

Tia put her arms around me.

"God, baby. I didn't know."

We held each other for what seemed like an eternity. She then looked at me tears still flowing.

I started calming down.

"Tia, I don't ever want to hurt you. I don't ever want to make or see you cry. I don't ever want to break your heart. I don't want to be rough with you. I don't want to be with anyone else but you. What I am trying to say is..."

I struggled to get the words out, going out of my mind.

"Wayne, is what you trying to say is that...you love me?"

"Yeah. I do. I love you."

Tia said, "I love you too, honey."

We reached for each other, falling back on the couch kissing passionately. For about an hour we lay there kissing, nibbling on each others neck and shoulders. Laughing, telling each other how much we meant to each other. I felt this beautiful, loving woman next to me. Tia then sat up looked at me and slowly began taking off her shirt giving me a brief glimpse of what was inside. I quickly stopped her pulling her shirt down.

"Tia, Hon. Please. No. Not like this. Not right now, Babe."

"Are you sure? I want to make love with you."

"Yeah, T. I want to make love with you, too. More than you know. But not now. Tia, Me and Wendy were married for 7 months and we only had sex twice. The last 5 months, nothing. She was a very unaffectionate woman. So please, Baby. Give me time. When the time is right, we will both know. I am willing to wait until then. I'm not gonna tell you I love you just so I can have sex with you."

She spoke no words. just held me tenderly.

We sat there talking and sharing our hearts.

"So I guess we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend now" I said to her.

Tia giggled.

We both could see how late it was getting. I had to get her home.

Standing on her porch I didn't want to let her go. Tony and his family were there inside.

"Thank you."

"For what?" I said.

"For opening your heart to me. For being honest. For loving me."

"I do love you Tia. Please be patient. Look it was a big step for me telling you the things I did, telling you the way I feel. I meant every word I said."

She kissed me, holding me tight. I felt her soft body against mine, her fine large boobs against my chest. I kissed her shoulder, moving up to her neck and stopped at her ear.

I whispered, "I love you."

"Love you too."

Good night. Babe.

She left my arms and stepped inside.

On the way home, I drove carefully. Undressing and getting into shower the thoughts of my love filled my mind. Again her scent lingered and I could still taste her on my lips. My erect member throbbed. I poured soap into my hand and I jacked to the memory of the evening. I came so strongly I thought I was going to collapse.

While in bed, I texted her. I told her how much the day meant to me, and that I loved her. I put down heart and sleepy emojis. I told her goodnight.

Well into a wonderful dream about me and her my phone chimed waking me up.

Rats.

I looked and saw it was from her. No words just heart emojis.

I smiled and tried to go back to sleep.

At work, everyone was wondering about the dramatic change that put such a smile on my face. I told them I was in love and what a incredible woman Tia was. I showed them her picture. They were happy.

Sean, a coworker teased me

"Bahhh! You got that picture out of a magazine."

You wish pal. This one is real. And all mine.

Thanksgiving was In a few weeks. On a dinner date we discussed making plans on where to spend the holiday.

"Tia, why don't we have Thanksgiving at my house? There's plenty of space. Mark can enjoy my game room. We can all watch the game. Whattaya think?"

"I'll have to ask him, but I am sure he'll go for it. They have never seen your house."

Cool.

"We talked the other day. Tony asked about you."

"Really. Annnnd?" looking up from my food.

"He asks about you all the time. I tell him what a gentlemen you are. He really appreciates the way you treat me. He knows how much we love each other."

I smiled at her.

"Y'know what happened after Tony left you and me alone at the house that night? What happened by your truck and how I offered myself to you? Well I told him about it a few days later."

"And I turned you down. Hopefully you mentioned that."

"I did. Don't worry, Baby. He really respected that. And he respects the fact even now you haven't been in a rush to take me to bed."

"Good. I don't want him coming over to my house and kicking my ass."

She burst out laughing.

"Why would he do that?

"Hey!! Big brothers are notoriously protective of kid sisters."

"He knows we're together now. He has no problem with it. I am a big girl. And I love you."

"Love ya too, babe"

Thanksgiving Day. Tia stopped by early and started the turkey and other dishes. Tony and Inga arrived with other goodies. I helped them tote the stuff in. I was gonna help but the ladies shooed me out. Mark was preoccupied with my game room. Tony and I sat around and watched TV. A incredible day with good food, the woman I loved and her family. After dinner we all sat and watched the game.

Hours later while cleaning up I insisted Tony and Inga take plenty of leftovers. The ladies loaded the dishwasher. Tony helped me take out the trash.

The kitchen cleaned, leftovers packed away in the fridge. I helped Tony load his truck with the leftovers he took, while Tia and Inga talked. It was 7pm. It was time for them to go. They wanted to get an early start on Black Friday. And they invited us to come along. We hugged and shook hands. As they left, me and Tia waved as they pulled away, my arm around her waist. We went inside.

"Well, that was really nice. I enjoyed it!" I said after washing up and brushing my teeth.

"You have a really nice family, babe."

Tia slid into my arms. "You're part of my family too, Wayne."

Our lips found each other. I held her tight against me. Touching her face and lightly brushing her cheeks I kissed her, I filled with desire. My hands went to her breasts.

"Wayne.."

'I love you Tia."

She gave me a smile.

Then Tia spoke the 5 words any man wants to hear.

"Please make love with me."

I was nervous as Hell, but I took her hand and led her to my bedroom.

I sat on the edge of my bed. She walked up, held the back of my head and slowly guided my face to her breasts. I inhaled her natural scent mingled with perfume. I marveled at the softness, even under the fabric. I was shaking. Oh, God.

"It's okay, Baby."

Tia reached down and pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside, Her huge boobs strained against the sport bra she wore, which she pulled off. Her boobs dropped some looking delicious as ever. Silver dollar areolas and fat nipples beckoned my mouth. I took one of her nipples and sucked it gently. It tasted wonderful. She held my head as I continued, her moans sending shivers up and down my spine. I was rewarded as her nipple erupted in my mouth. Tia cried aloud. I turned my attention to her other breast. Kissing and sucking her nipple until it was fully erect.

I took my shirt off. Then I stood and took my jeans off. My fully engorged penis was sticking out from the flap of my shorts. I pulled them off. As I sat back down, I went back to sucking her tits. As I did, Tia undid her jeans and let them drop to her ankles. Her pink diaphanous panties revealed a dense triangular patch of pubic hair. I took my fingers, hooked them in the waist of her panties and began removing them. She took them off and threw them into the corner.

Tia was totally naked I moved my mouth to her tummy, kissing her paunch, scar and belly button. My hand lightly brushing her patch. Moving my way up I sucked her nipples again, the other hand caressing her back.

"You are so gentle." she moaned

"Because I love you."

She climbed into bed and I got next to her. I held her just looking into her eyes, not saying a word. Our mouths and hands started exploring each other. I knew what boundaries not to cross. While kissing, Tia took my hand and brought it to her vagina. I gently inserted 2 fingers inside. I felt her creamy insides. Her breathing became rapid, as I gently rubbed her special spot. For minutes the wetness increased as I rubbed more and sucked on her nipples. Rapid breathing was turned into loud moans. Tia started to shake. Her vagina quivered and with a loud gasp, my hand was soaked.

Her sighs slowed down.

"Are you gonna be okay, Honey?" I asked.

"Oh, Wayne!! I am gonna be just fine!" She said laughing.

"Come here, you."

I got next to her. Tia began kissing and sucking my shoulders and neck. My face and lips. My hands touched her boobs, back and butt. We laid on our sides, facing each other. My raging boner rubbed up against her patch, her bushy pubes tickling. She reached down, stroking me sending me into the stars. I moaned my appreciation. I kissed her while she worked my rod. I didn't want to come then. nor on the sheet. I wanted to come between her legs. Inside of her.

Tia rolled onto her back pulling me toward her.

"Wayne, please make love to me."

"Babe, let me put on a condom."

"You don't have to." Tia said kissing my neck

"I want you to come inside me. Please, please make love to me."

I got between her legs and she guided my shaft inside of her. Grabbing my ass she pulled me, thrusting the remainder of my boner deeper inside of her. I began gently thrusting, jerking my hips back and forth. Propping myself on my elbows I kissed her neck. Tia's hands moved up and down my spine. Her thighs clamped around my sides. She began to match my rhythm. I watched with delight as her boobs jiggled with every thrust, She looked up at me with the most angelic face as I made love to her. After a few minutes, as I continued my pumping, Tia pulled me on top of her. She began biting my shoulder, her cries became louder. Suddenly her whole body shook. Her pussy convulsed around my shaft and I felt the wetness flow from her. I kept pumping. The dull ache that started in the pit of my stomach quickly moved to my balls. The ache increased and doubled. And doubled. I felt a sense of urgency. It was inevitable.

"Tia, I am gonna come!! Ohhhh!

"Wayne, please come inside me! Please! Please come inside me! I want to feel you come inside me!!"

I finally exploded inside her, shooting streams of cum into her steamy pie, giving a loud cry of exquisite bliss.

I kept thrusting, hoping to coax more cum from my aching balls. I finally collapsed, rolling off of her. We were both breathing heavily. I looked over at Tia and smiled. I got on my side and pulled her to me. We laughed together. Entangling arms and legs we kissed wildly, hungrily. My woman and I had just made love and all was right in the world.

"My God, baby. That was incredible!" I told Tia.

"You were wonderful hon. You were so gentle. You made love to me so sweetly."

I was still breathing rapidly.

"I love you..."

"I love you too, Babe"

As I lay on my back, Tia snuggled up to me. She laid her head on my chest. I kissed her temple.

With my lady beside me we both fell asleep.

I awoke to find that her hand then went to my flaccid crank. It immediately got hard.

"Hello." she said.

"Hi!"

Stroking it gently she sweetly said, "Y'know there is something I wanted to do for you for weeks."

"What?"

"Make love to you." she purred.

Tia straddled my body. Took my rock hard penis and slowly lowered herself onto me. My eyes literally rolled back inside my head. She began moving up and down. I started to move along with her. My hands went to her breasts. My thumbs gently rolling her nipples. As she sat, rocking back and forth she held my hands in place. We both began moaning in unison. I pulled her to me and we kissed hotly. Tia dangled her tits in front of me, rubbing my face with them, giving my mouth access. Putting my hands on her hips, I sucked her fat nipples hard. Again, Tia began moaning louder and louder. She sat up again, arched her back and shook violently. Her quivering pussy squirmed as a splash of wetness went dripping down my balls, soaking the sheet underneath. I began feeling the pressure build up again inside my nuts. She kept moving her hips, milking my dick. She looked down, her face dripping with sweat and saw I was in nirvana. I saw her smiling as she moved, wiggling her pussy on my dick.