Tia: My High School Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia bit my neck as my body tensed up as I ejaculated into her. We both moaned loudly.

We lay together, quietly praising each other with words of love.

Tia looked at the ring on her hand. "I love it Honey."

I took her hand and kissed it and kissed her ring.

"That ring means you are mine." I told her kissing her lightly on the nose.

She said with loving eyes. "Wayne, I became yours the day you won my heart."

Tia began kissing my neck and started sucking on it.

"Oh God. That feels so good."

He kissing and sucking became more fervent. She sucked harder. It was then I realized. Tia was giving me a hickey!

For 5 minutes she sucked, driving me insane with pleasure.

Her sucking stopped and slowed to tender kisses. She looked at my neck and laughed, admiring her handiwork.

I got out of bed and looked into the mirror. Sure enough there was a very large and dark hickey on my neck.

"Tia, I haven't had a hickey since school!"

"It looks good on you!"

I climbed back in bed with her.

"That hickey is my mark. It means you belong to me!" she cooed in my ear.

I just lay there holding my woman next to me, feeling her body and warmth.

"T, any idea where you want to go on our honeymoon?"

"Anywhere you want to go, hon."

"Have you ever been to the mountains?"

"No."

"There's a place north of here. It's above Atlanta. It's called Helen. A small alpine village. In the mountains. I always loved the mountains. There are small cabins you can rent. It's very beautiful."

"I've heard of it."

"I'd like to take you there, but.."

I stopped talking.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Tia, I told you before I don't want to hide anything from you. Helen is where Wendy and I went on our honeymoon."

She thought for a moment.

"Wayne, you bought this house so you two could be together, right?"

"Yeah."

"She left you. Now I am here in our house. Right?"

"Yes."

"You two slept in the same bed, right? This very same bed?"

"Yeah."

"The same bed we sleep in and make love in. Our bed. Right?"

"Yes."

"So, why don't you take me to your mountains for our honeymoon?"

I had so much love for this woman. I held her tenderly.

"When do you want to get married? You want to be a June bride?"

"No! I don't want to wait that long, Silly!"

"Well there is a lot of planning to do..."

"I don't want a big, expensive wedding! Something small. Just our families."

"All of my family are gone."

"Wayne, you are my family."

Did I tell you how much love I had for this woman?

"How does Valentine's Day sound?"

"I don't know if I can wait that long."

Tia put her arms around my waist and whispered in my ear.

"Boink! Boink!"

I made reservations for the cabin. The same cabin I had before was the only one available. Tia borrowed Inga's wedding dress making necessary alterations. And she made the preparations for a church and Pastor.

I told the gang at work about the upcoming nuptials. They were hoping I wasn't making the same mistake twice.

"No frigging way! I absolutely love this woman!" I said as my face glowed.

The weeks passed. Trying to keep my mind on my job, I couldn't wait to get back to her.

Two days before the wedding, while she was at work, I took my suit off the hanger still covered In plastic.

I tried it on. It still fit!

The day of the wedding arrived. I was nervous as Hell. Tia's family was there. The music started and the door opened there appeared my lady. Dressed in a White wedding dress. She stood by my side radiant. Beautiful.

We took our vows. We kissed. We were Husband and Wife.

There was a small reception and her family welcomed me warmly.

We changed into our regular clothes in an adjoining room.

And we were on our way. We stopped by the house and loaded our luggage in the truck. We headed to our honeymoon.

Traffic was light until we were halfway there. Construction kept us from getting there on time. Tia called ahead and told them we were running late. By the time we passed the delays it was getting dark. Were were above Atlanta. Traffic was moderate and we only had 20 miles to our cabin. Pulling into Helen, in the darkness, Tia saw the lights of houses on the mountains. Christmas lights were still up. The town sparkled.

Arriving at the cabin, Tia heard water rushing. I told her it was the river. It was very cold. We quickly unloaded our things and I unlocked the door. We stepped inside. It hadn't changed much. Very homey and rustic. A fireplace and Lazy Boy recliners. A flat screen TV. A small kitchen. There was a modest bathroom. The bedroom had a double bed and furniture.

"Wayne, this is wonderful."

I walked to the thermostat and turned the heat on to take the chill off.

"Come on. I want to show you something."

I opened the sliding back door and we stepped outside to a very large porch.

It was dark and the porch light did little to illuminate the outside.

But the sound of the river made a peaceful relaxing sound as it rolled over the rocks. The lights of passing cars on the highway above cast shadows.

"Wait until daylight. You get to see why I love this place so much."

Shivering we stepped in from the cold.

I started a fire in the fireplace, while Tia made a light supper.

With the lights turned off and not bothering to turn on the TV we cuddled in the dark on a recliner kissing and watched the flames dance.

"Thank you for marrying me, babe." I said kissing her cheek.

"Thank you for making me happy, Wayne."

The flames turned to embers. I made sure there was no danger of a fire spreading.

We went to bed. And to the sound of the river outside the bedroom window, we consummated our marriage

In the morning daylight shown through the window. Tia was still asleep. I got up put my skivvies and shirt on. I put on a robe and went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. Pouring myself a cup and putting on slippers I stepped outside the back porch. It was still early. The sun tried to peek through the mountain fog. Trees along the river still had leaves on them. I stood there for a while, never minding the cold and just admired the view. I heard the sliding door open.

"Wayne?"

"Hey."

Tia snuggled next to me wearing her silky robe.

"This is so beautiful. It's just like you said Baby."

I sipped my coffee. Tia took a sip too.

"Tia, want breakfast? There is a great German restaurant here that serves the best Belgian Waffles. You hungry?"

"Umm hmm!"

She pointed to something off in the distance. Up river a Black bear foraged along the bank.

"There are bears up here. Don't worry. He won't bother us. Just don't go walking anywhere alone."

We kissed, my arms went into her robe pulling her close. It fell open exposing her naked body. The cold weather again did wonders to her nipples. I could see goosebumps on her skin. She must have been freezing.

"Tia! My God woman! There are bears out here! Put some clothes on for goodness sake!" I said as I wrapped her robe closed.

She laughed. "It's cold, honey. You know what it does to me,"

"Yes I do. Let's get inside before we freeze."

Grabbing my coffee cup, We went inside.

We walked into the living room. Tia locked the sliding door.

In the kitchen. I poured us both a new cup of hot coffee.

I heard her voice behind me.

"Wayne?"

I turned and saw my wife had dropped her robe. It lay piled around her ankles. Her magnificent nipples poked out at me. She walked to me and whispered in my ear.

"I think breakfast can wait."

Tia took me by the hand and led me to bed.

That's the way my story ends. I met my High School crush after so many years. How I fell in love with her and how I won her heart. And how she became my wife.

I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

*****

This was a story written over, mostly in my mind, over the course of 38 years. I started actually writing this 2 weeks ago. Certain events were changed due to the course of time. The characters are based on real people. Names have been changed. Tia was exactly as described in the story. And yes, during high school I did have a huge crush on her. Sadly the events after high school between me and Tia never occurred.