Tia Plans An Impregnation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

“That sounds good to me, but what if I can’t.?”

Tia started to squeeze Tim’s balls and said, “if you don’t I guess I will have to shove one of these up your ass.”

Upon arriving home Tim let Tia out at the front door and said, “I am going to put the car in the garage, and when I get upstairs I want you on the bed, without clothes, your legs spread, knees up. Then I’m gonna hose down your fire.”

Tia turned and ran upstairs, stripped herself of all her clothes and waited for Tim just as he requested.

Tim tore off his clothes as he approached Tia from the end of the bed.

As he crawled between her legs, Tia reached for his swollen shaft and pleaded, “Don’t make me wait. I’ve had all of the foreplay I can stand.” She cupped his balls in one hand and wrapped the other firmly around his surging cock. She guided him between the lips of her opening. Tim’s lubrication mixed with hers. There was no need to wait. She advanced her hips to meet his invasion. She gasped as he broke through her opening. With closed eyes, she encouraged Tim’s slow, deliberate penetration. Her vagina closed so tenderly around every inch of his invasion. She looked at Tim and said, “You wear so well. I totally love everything about you.”

Tim lay perfectly still. He was so close. Tia’s vagina stroked his cock internally. He met each vaginal caress with a flex of his cock. Their bodies played this intense pleasure game inside Tia’s vagina. Tia had tremendous control over her internal muscles. Suddenly Tia’s eyes flared. Her chest expanded with sudden deep breathing. She smashed her lips to Tim’s. Tim held on, his cock firmly planted. She erupted, her legs thrashing; digging into his hips. Tim cradled her in his arms as she completely spent herself. He eased her back to the mattress. His attention then turned to his swelling cock.

It was Tia’s turn to welcome Tim’s orgasm. She lay in complete peace with Tim’s rigid member pulsating in her depths. She knew he was right on the edge. She smiled and with one controlled squeeze of her vagina, he exploded. She felt his discharge. He was flooding her. It was a great conclusion to a wonderful day.

Reviewing Donor Files:

Later in the evening Tim and Tia anxiously started reviewing the donor files. Tia wondered, “How are we going to organize all of this information.”

“Let’s put this in a spreadsheet. It will be easier to compare,” said Tim.

“You technical people are so organized,” smiled Tia.

Tia reviewed Tim’s spreadsheet data and teased, “hmmm...one for each day.”

“Yes, and I will be like a jacking-off like a caged monkey,” laughed Tim. “Let’s get serious. Would you eliminate any of these or do you want to meet with all three. I want to hear your opinion before I give you mine.”

“From the data shown on the chart I would pick Greg and Kyle. I think they relate to your profile and our interests better than Zane,” said Tia.

“That would be my choice as well, but I thought you were enamored with Zane’s huge cock,” teased Tim. “They all put me to shame.”

“Well, Greg and Kyle are not to shabby either,” said Tia, “and I will let you on a little secret. All donors are selected larger than the husband, unless the woman makes a specific request for a smaller size.”

.

“I’ll bet that doesn’t happen to often,” asked Tim?

Tia began, “No…Usually, when a couple wants a little boy even the mothers subconsciously want their offspring generous in that area. Fathers have the same want for a male child.”

The Life center has now recognized that there is a conscious desire on the part of women to experience a larger cock. The rationale is that if we get an opportunity for sex with another partner then why not go ahead and experience something that is a curiosity...or turn-on. Keep in mind that the husband supports her desires and that is very comforting...no guilty conscious.”

Tia continued, “As far as Zane is concerned I don’t like the fact that he is divorced. His profile gives me the opinion that he’s very macho and controlling. I don’t think that’s what we are about. I could change my mind if I met him in person. With your approval we will have our first meetings with Greg and Kyle. If we are not sure about either of them then we can interview Zane.”

“Hey, wait a minute, are there any other reasons you picked Greg and Kyle,” asked Tim.

“No, I could be happy with either one. Both have features that remind me of you. I think it will take the dinner meeting to decide, “Said Tia.

Tim agreed and asked Tia to set up the meetings.

The Dinner Meetings:

Tim and Tia dressed casually for the meeting. As they arrived at the Eastpoint Steakhouse they were met in the lobby by Greg and Kyle. Tia and Kyle introduced themselves very formally. Tia’s first impression of Kyle was favorable. He was friendly and seemed very confidant. Greg was more reserved and laid back.

Kyle and Tim seemed to hit it off very well. They were very comfortable in conversation.

The early evening was spent ordering the food, and enjoying the dining experience. Tim and Kyle engaged themselves in a lot of the conversation about college athletics as both were old college jocks. Tia sensed that a good interaction existed between Tim and Kyle. On the other hand she felt more comfortable and relaxed with Greg.

After the meal Terri, a representative of the Fertility Team, brought the conversation back to the subject of the impending impregnation of Tia. Kyle and Greg were aware that they had been selected as the final two donor prospects. Kyle was familiar with the process as he already produced six children, four of his own and two as a donor. Tia sensed that Kyle was proud of his prowess and exhibited some arrogance.

Terri informed Tia that the final pre mating date with her final selection would take place next week, on Wednesday, and that the impregnation was scheduled for three days the following week.

Tia and Tim will arrive at the conception suite around 4 PM with sufficient clothes for Tia to spend three days. The donor’s arrival is scheduled around 6 PM. We want Tim and Tia together initially, with Tim helping Tia unpack and prepare for the first mating. Tia will want to cleanup, put on her evening clothes and get Tim’s help with the insert. The insert will be the blue one and it will be the normal time release dosage. It will be active for approximately eight hours so there will be no need to rush the second mating.

“The hell you say Terri, have you ever taken one?” Tia asked, as everyone laughed.

Terri then went over some of the decisions Tia had made in regards to sex practices. Her comments were directed primarily at the two prospective donors.

Tia likes experimentation and is willing to try any comfortable position. She loves masturbation as a part of foreplay. Tia loves giving and receiving oral sex. She enjoys toys and she prefers direct stimulation over visual.

Since this is Tia’s first mating she prefers not to engage in any anal sex. She will allow some well lubricated digital play.

After each ejaculation we would like for her to remain still for fifteen minutes with her hips raised. I will be in the command center and when Tia gives the signal I will collect the samples.

Tia glanced at Kyle and sensed that he was somewhat disinterested in Terri’s instructions. She recognized that he had heard it before.

On the other hand Tia appreciated Greg’s attentiveness. Tia seemed to be responding to Greg better. Greg engaged Tia more in conversation. Greg was excited. He had only participated once before as a donor.

Greg revealed that he and his wife had recently become interested in the work at The New Life Center. His wife had some problems ovulating and the Life Center had helped them conceive their two natural daughters. He also revealed that he and his wife thought the work at the Life Center was very interesting and wanted him to participate. The money helps also.

Tia asked, “Does your wife feel threatened.”

Greg responded, “Absolutely not. She and I love each other dearly, yet at the same time we were quite sexually active with other partners before we were married. After we married we have had a special couple in our lives. Recently we lost them as they moved for a better work situation.

My wife and I have been interested in this work here. She encouraged me to volunteer to be a surrogate donor. The structure of this work suits me much better than looking for sex in secret. There are no secrets between my wife and I.”

Tia said, “I agree. This work is very interesting to me. I am hoping to involve Tim in some of our other experiments. We are looking at some experiments with mixed sperm populations that might qualify him as a donor.”

Tim raised his eyebrows and said, “You never told me that.”

Tia said, “I was waiting until the experiment was approved. I wanted to surprise you.”

Later that night after Greg and Kyle had been dismissed; Tim, Tia, and Terri discussed the final decision. Tim admitted that Kyle was his choice but felt that Tia’s first choice was Greg. Tia agreed. Tim went on to say that he felt that Tia’s decision should carry the most weight. After all it is a very intimate occasion for her. I would have no problem if she selected Greg.

Tia gave Tim a big hug, kissed him, and said, “Thanks, I love you again.” She turned to Terri, “I don’t think I will change my mind, but Tim and I will discuss it further at home and I will call you tomorrow with my final decision.”

On Friday morning Tia called Terri and confirmed her selection of Greg. Terri was almost excited as Tia. Terri then said, “I knew you were going to pick Greg. I think you are going to be well bred by him. By the way the date is next Wednesday night. Don’t forget to put the insert in place before the date.”

“Oh, I’m glad you reminded me about the insert. If I use the insert it’s going to take a lot of willpower to keep me off his bones,” said Tia.

Terri said, “That’s the whole idea, we want your desire for Greg to be at its highest level when he gets to the Conception Suite. Look on the bright side, Tim is going to enjoy it when you get home.”

He better, said Tia. “You can’t imagine how horny you get using one of those damn things.”

“When you get to the breeding you are going to get pregnant so easy,” said Terri.

Tia said, “no matter, I’m going for all three days.”

Chapter 4: The Date

Wednesday had finally arrived. Tia was trying to control her excitement. The anticipation of meeting....her date... Greg... reminded herself of a teenager with hormones running wild. How could she, a very proper, respected, sexually mature married woman be so nervous? Her work involved sex and marriage counseling. These weren’t the feelings of a wife involved in an adulterous affair. These were the feelings of a woman organizing her impregnation with someone other than her husband. She was fortunate to have her husband’s blessing and support.

Tia efforts to clean the house seemed to be in total chaos. She could not get her mind off Greg. She finally gave up and by early afternoon began her bath.

Tia was familiar with each step of the conception program at the Life Center. The program called for the sex insert before the pre mating date. The objective was to build the craving to the highest possible level. It was stressed over and over that no intercourse be allowed on the pre-mating date. Anything else that built her arousal was encouraged.

Greg was also aware of this requirement and was prohibited from intercourse. The theory was that Greg’s sperm and semen charge would be at a maximum during the mating days.

The other man in Tia’s life, Tim her husband...got home just in time to see her off.

Tia gathered Tim in her arms a few seconds. She said,” I’m sorry Tim; Greg is the only thing I can think about today. These emotions make me feel guilty.

Tim felt Tia tremble in his arms. He knew that she wanted to bring a baby into their life. She wanted a family. He wanted the same. There was a tinge of regret that he could not be the chosen breeder. Tim’s counseling sessions made him aware of Tia’s emotions. He knew that between tonight and the last day of the matings, Tia’s mind would be consumed with thoughts of Greg, feelings of lust, and sexual cravings seeking satisfaction and release. Greg would be the center of her attentions because he becomes the means in which she becomes a mother.

Greg asked, “Have you inserted the Ovuxcel,” as he walked her to the car.

Tia half heartedly commented, “I’m pretty warm Tim, I’m not sure I can control all my actions. “

Tim reassured her and said, “You’ll do fine. You are acting just like the Fertility Team predicted. You believe too much in the research being done at the Life Center to back out now.”

Tim made her feel better as she drove to meet Greg. Greg met Tia in the lobby of the Tea Light Inn. The hostess escorted them to a dimly lit cove in the rear of the restaurant. Tia was well pleased with her choice. He was so handsome in his sport coat and tie. She sensed the touch of his hand in the small of her back as he guided her to his table. He had the smell of clean, no lotion or cologne overkill. She could feel her vagina beginning to lubricate. Thank goodness she wore a maxi-pad to protect herself from embarrassment.

After ordering the meal and over a light glass of wine Greg thanked Tia for picking him as her mating subject.

Tia noticed Greg’s discomfort as he struggled to discuss their mission. She placed her hand on his to help alleviate his shyness. “Greg don’t worry, I’m the one who wants you to impregnate me. You are my selected breeder. I want this more than you can imagine.”

“How did you pick me,” Greg asked?

“The computer kicked out three candidates that matched the criteria my husband and I wanted. The final selection was mine and so far I’m pleased,” said Tia. We know a lot about you from reviewing your file.”

“I was embarrassed doing those nude photographs. I hated those, especially the one with an erection. Why was that necessary,” asked Greg.

Greg, I’ve got to tell you a little secret. A mans cock, shape and size, is very important when women are choosing sex mates. If she’s having a little boy, she wants to pass that on to him. There is also the element of lust and curiosity women seek to satisfy with a larger cock. Will he please her well? Can he impregnate her? Quite honestly, this is an opportunity for a happily married, well respected woman, like me.....to experience a larger cock. Naturally women want to feel one that is different, maybe bigger.”

“Thanks, Tia I feel very comfortable with you. I hope we pair well together,” said Greg.

“Greg, I can hardly wait for you to make love to me, there I’ve said it...I guess I’m supposed to refer to you as the sperm donor. I’m glad I chose you. It would not take any of this Ovuxcel for me to want you to impregnate me.

Are you familiar with the Ovuxcel that is prescribed for the women to prepare them for the impregnation,” asked Tia.

With a puzzled look Greg replied, “..uh,uuuh, I’m not sure. I think my first and only mate was given some kind of vitamin, but I’m not sure.”

Let me explain. We are given three Ovuxcel inserts before our mating. It a new drug being evaluated in our fertility work. It is shaped like a small candle and is inserted into the vagina just before any planned sex. It is a formulation of ovulation inducing hormones that accelerate a woman’s sex drive. In our work we are using it to raise the libido of female recipients. I used the first one Saturday and I lost count of my orgasms. It was all I could do to get three erections out of Tim. Tonight I am using the second one, but the program does not allow any intercourse on my part. They want me to build those urges to a maximum for next week’s mating. I have to familiarize myself with the sensation produced by the drug. The sexual hunger is enormous.

“They don’t want me to engage in any additional intercourse either, until next week,” said Greg. “They want my sperm level and seminal charge at a maximum for our mating.”

Tia’s face began to flush. “I am so horny now. If the circumstances were different, you would have no trouble getting in my pants. I would be the aggressor. The insert is having the desired effect.”

Greg said, “let’s go somewhere and cool off in the night air.” Later he drove to a spot overlooking University Lake. “Now to make you feel safe I have my instructions...no intercourse.”

Tia slid over next to Greg. She put her hand on his face and gave him her lips. Greg took his ques well. He was gentle and strong. His hands moved under her blouse and unsnapped the bra. Her desire rose. Tia’s hands became familiar with the light patch of hair on Greg’s chest. Her juices were flowing as his hand found her knee. Her legs spread extending an open invitation.

Greg pulled free of Tia’s lips and said, “We’ve got to stop. I want to, but we can’t go all the way. I can’t penetrate you.” By that time, Greg’s hand had reached her crotch. His fingers moved her panties aside. Tia’s chest was heaving from the deep breaths.

Tia was now begging. “Greg, please…I’ve got to have a release. Give me an orgasm. It’s unbearable. Use your hands.” Tia had opened his pants and freed his cock. She quickly began stroking. She placed both hands around his extended cock as if to measure. She was pleased and impressed. He was bigger than her husband. She stroked Greg instinctively.

Greg was moving Tia closer to release. His probing fingers had found her opening. Her hips rose to provide easier and deeper access. She rode his hand, pressing her clit against two fingers buried in her pussy. Tia’s body began to shudder. Her orgasm struck. Her body surged and then it was racked with intense spasms. Finally her senses overloaded. She had to pull Greg’s hand away. “Stop, Stop,” she cried, “please no more, I can’t stand it.”

Greg was tender with her. He held Tia securely in his embrace until she relaxed.

Tia looked up and said, “Thank you that was so intense, I’m glad I picked you.” Then she lowered her head and took Greg’s cock in her mouth. Tia lost herself in pleasuring her chosen stud. His cock became even harder. His glans began to swell. Tia braced to receive Greg’s first eruption.

Suddenly, he wrenched free. “Tia if we go any further I’m going to explode. My balls are aching but I know we have to wait.”

Tia nodded her head, knowing Greg needed a release at the same time respecting his determination to save his load. She felt very good about her donor.

The effects of the Ovuxcel were wearing off as she drove home. Her libido had settled down. She would not need her husband tonight. She wanted to replay her memories of Greg. She could hardly wait for her impregnation to start.

eymach
eymach
136 Followers
12