Tia's Bucket List Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it worked! RealOne sat back and let me do my thing. Believe it or not, he even folded his hands behind his head. What an arrogant gesture! And yet, he exuded so much male dominance that it totally spurred me on. Despite my efforts, however, I didn't manage to finish off the fatboy.

"Badaboom! Callin' the backroom! Time to breakup, 'nother red light comin' up!" Bunboy announced from the front in the cringiest way he could.

Again? I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't even notice how far down the road we had gone. And yet, the coin toss happened before I had a chance to look at it. Whatever! The guy's screams quickly told me that it was heads again! Truth be told, I couldn't even tell if I liked it or not. I didn't get time to think about it anyway, because the wangsters grabbed me by the shoulders. Spinning me around, I found myself between the legs of SlimJim.

Of course, his sweatpants were long gone, and his raging hard-on stuck up menacingly. Letting my fingers glide up and down his shaft, I felt a slight upward bend, like a fucking banana! The curved cock was impossible to deep throat, so I had to come up with an alternative to keep the loudmouth entertained.

And I did! Without any dilly-dally, I slipped my lips over the tip of the dick and let my mouth glide all the way to the curve. Then I started to bob my head up and down while vibrating my lips vigorously. This was a cracking combo of sucker and hummer! Even though my lips only slid as far as the curve, I moved my head all the faster. This shit was intense! And the slutty spectacle was further enhanced by the slurping sounds that echoed through the banger bus. The extra effort convinced the slim reaper. And once again, I was allowed to do my job as I liked. This was going great!

"Badabang! It's a stop for the van! Hold on tight, here's the red light!" Bunboy probably couldn't even talk normal.

Whatever! I wasn't here as a language teacher, I was here as a billboard bimbo. And so, it came to the fourth coin toss of the day. And this time, it was tails again! So, the shape of Sidewinder's dick remained a mystery... for the moment at least. Instead, I ended up on the street again. This time, though, I was prepared and knew what was coming. That was a clear improvement!

Or so I thought. And yet, I was totally perplexed when I stood outside the minivan. We had left the commercial district. Instead, I was standing right in front of the main building of the local college. Holy shit! The clientele was much better suited to the Vonderstone brand, I give you that. But the risk of being recognized was infinitely higher. Many of my high school classmates studied here, among them most of the people I had met at our reunion. If they saw me in my saucy slutfit and prostiboots, I'd die right there at the traffic light. Promise!

As a matter of fact, the probability wasn't so small, because there was still a lot going on, even though it was quite late in the afternoon. And so, my arrival hadn't gone unnoticed. The spotlight was on me and my outfit! Accordingly, one thing was clear! The longer I waited, the worse it would get. Soon, the whole campus would be buzzing with rumors. So, this was a case of 'grin and bear it'. Period!

"Sex sells, peeps!" I shouted the slogan. "We sell sexy fits, you buy sexy time! Never forget: Vonderstone means Vondersex!"

Without wasting another thought on it, I struck up my slogan and blared it across campus. I saw the heads turn! I noticed the stunned faces! I observed the fingers pointing in my direction! I felt the blush on my cheeks! I sensed the sweat on my forehead!

Jesus Christ! I hadn't even realized it, but I had been jumping up and down as I had recited the slogan, so much so that my fabulous funbags had almost popped out of my tight green crop top. It must have looked super slutty, but it fit the promo perfectly. Think of it as an added bonus! In this elitist area, however, it raised a riot! And the danger escalated! I bet somebody had already alerted campus security. So, how did I react? I had done my job, so I could get back on the bus. But the red phase wasn't over yet.

"1, 2, 3, 4 come to the Vonderstore! Bone in Vondestone! Flex your Vondersex!" I brought out an old cheerleading chant, albeit slightly modified.

Believe it or not, I didn't stop with the chant, I also performed the matching dance routine. And I finished it all off with the spread-eagle jump. It happened totally off the cuff! I didn't plan it. Following my impulse, I did what felt right at the moment. Have I mentioned before that I tend to get carried away once I get going? Safe to say, I was on a roll and took it to the extreme! Definitely so!

But then I suddenly heard a whistle! Campus security had arrived! They rushed towards me. They were getting close! Oh shit!

---Stand-up slut turns the promo tour into a public campaign---

Lucky my, I got by with a little help from my friends. I was no more shy with a little help from my friends. Just when campus security reached the sidewalk, I felt a tug on my shoulders pulling me into the minivan. Falling backwards, my butt landed in the bus. At the same moment, Bunboy stepped on the gas and the vehicle sped away. Damn! That had been close!

"Whoop! Whoop! That's sum street meat, like literal! Actin' like a treat, like visceral!" Our driver exclaimed in low-key admiration.

"Yo, man! Bitch ain't no stand-up comedian, she's a stand-up slut! Fuckin' unpredictable." SlimJim was full of praise... sorta.

"Nah, dawg! More like an impro-hoe, rollin' with them punches." RealOne added to the compliments.

"Whateva! Just a bang-on bimbo. Simple as that." Sidewinder ended the discussion in his typically brusque way.

And yet, the bragger boys were so excited by my provocative promo they could barely contain themselves. They couldn't believe to be so lucky to have such a spontaneous 'bang-on-bimbo' at hand. Even though their trash talk made me cringe, I couldn't help but bask in their compliments. Besides, there was a good side to their excitement. It gave me the chance to take a breather. And I certainly needed a break. Absolutely!

"Them shit was so tight... ya actually took two red lights!" Bunboy exclaimed with another ridiculous rhyme. "You're the perfect promo pet. Cuz ya can't teach that!"

Say again? I had been standing on campus for two whole red light phases? I couldn't believe it! I had been so engrossed in my cheerleading chant that I hadn't even noticed. Holy shit! The odds that someone had recognized me had just exploded! The blonde billboard bimbo would be the talk of the town, no matter if anyone could identify her or not. Definitely so!

"Yo, bitch! Two red lights mean two coin tosses." Sidewinder eventually informed me. "Got no time to waste. So we already flipped the coin for ya!"

Oh wow! They didn't even give me the shortest of breaks. Apparently, a promo pet had to be ever ready. That was so nice of them ... not!

"For what it's worth, it's heads." The snakemate told me. "But I ain't give a shit 'bout a blowie! Gotta fuck sum stuff. Anything's fine for me! Rubber doll, billboard bimbo, arby barbie, whateva. I fuck it all!"

Oh jeez! His disrespect was next level! And I needed to let him know. But instead of clapping back, I shrieked. Sidewinder had made his announcement come true. Grabbing my black wetlook pants, he pulled them to my knees. Tugging on my blonde hair, he made me kneel laterally between the benches. And then he stepped behind my butt. Casting a glance over my shoulder, I noticed that he had already lost his pants, so his cock was finally revealed. Believe it or not, it literally looked like an angry dart pointing at my bullethole. In fact, his dick was dead straight from shaft to glans, like a fat sausage. No kidding!

And then the action started! Tugging on my hair, the aggressive archer made me look forward as he thrust his ramrod into me. In response, I grunted deep and guttural! Not only because the air was driven out of me, but also because I was looking right out of the side window. Oh my god! I hadn't noticed it before, but we had stopped! We were standing on an overpass across a freeway. And I was looking directly at the cars below us! To make matter worse, the traffic was so heavy that the cars were stopped. Anyone looking up could catch a glimpse of me, aka my face!

This escalated quickly! The danger was too much! Anybody could be standing in the traffic jam. What if it was a family member? I'd be an outcast forever! What if it was one of my profs? I'd be kicked out of college! In panic, I tried to get away from the window. But the snakemate was having none of that. He held my loose locks in a vice grip. He even tugged on my blonde hair to make me arch my back until my big-ass boobs were right in front of the window. Oh no! This made matters worse! Anyone looking up could catch a great glimpse of me, aka my face and boobs! This was ill-advised, alas an ill thrill!

And then Sidewinder rammed his rod into my twat harder than ever. As a result, my body lurched forward. Frantically, I put my hands against the window to stop my movement, but I wasn't strong enough. It was inevitable and a few thrusts later it happened. My arms gave way! I groaned out when my fantastic funbags got pressed against the glass. Anyone looking up could catch a perfect picture of me, aka my bulging boobs getting savagely squashed!

The danger was killing me, and the thrill was making my cunt explode! I was dripping so much pussyjuice that a puddle formed on the floor of the minivan. I couldn't believe it, but I was going to cum in front of a crowd of randos and normies. But it didn't come to that. Sidewinder had overpaced himself. The savage screwing made his balls boil over. As his cock started to squirm, he pulled out, leaving my cunthole twitching with desire.

At least, the aggressive archer released my hair, so I could move away from the window. Finally! A moment later, his spunk spurted out of his cock. And my eyes grew wide! He sprayed his splooge all over the side window. You can't make this shit up! It must have played out like a porno for the people waiting in the traffic jam. Unbelievable!

In total astonishment, I watched the sack sauce splatter against the glass. And then I shrieked as the snakemate reapplied the hair grip and pulled me forward. My arms flailed as I tried to hold onto the backseat to stop my movement. I wanted to stay away from the window as far as possible. But to no avail! The wayward wangster had his way with me, pressing my face against the window. Of course, I needed no prompting to pucker my lips. And so, I found myself slurping his spunk off the glass pane. Un-fucking-believable!

I must say, the banger boys worked like a well-oiled machine. Once again, Bunboy waited for the perfect moment to step on the gas. As we sped off the overpass, I felt like I was in a dream. As if none of this had actually happened! Truth be told, I had no idea if anyone had looked at the minivan and seen me. But most of the time, my titties had been on display, so it was highly unlikely that anyone had recognized me. That was some reconciliation at least. And yet, the excitement kept reverberating, keeping me on edge. Good grief!

When Sidewinder was done, he dropped onto the backseat, panting with exhaustion. In comparison, the rest of the rowdy rookies was totally fired up. The public performance had obviously animated them.

"By the way, ran a red light on the getaway." Bunboy suddenly interrupted the general excitement.

What the hell? I had no idea what he was talking about. The bragger boys, on the other hand, cheered and hollered even louder than before. And the next moment, I saw the coin flying through the air. Oh shit!

And so, there was no respite for the promo puppet. I was still looking at the coin lying on the floor showing heads when SlimJim grabbed my loose locks. Positioning me on the floor, he drove his dick straight up my slit in doggystyle. Feeling his shaft slide in and out of my pussy, I grunted when I felt his bent boner. Remember the banana shape? It didn't look like much, but it had a major effect. The curved cock covered more space, stretching my snatch real wide! It actually felt like it was double its size! For fuck's sake!

Lucky for me, my twat was so wet that the bent boner plunged inside like greased lightning. The beanpole banged away even more ferocious than his snakemate. As if he were trying to outdo his buddy! As a result, his thighs clashed against my butt cheeks while his balls banged against my soppy snatch. And the smacking sounds of sex filled the banger bus. This was becoming a running theme. Damn straight!

In their youthful enthusiasm, the rowdy rookies kept upping the ante... until they took it too far. And that was the case when the minivan stopped! At the same moment, the door slid open. Holy shit! This thing was out of control! The punk-ass pricks were pushing our luck!

"Badabim! Bimbo don't be grim! Tried with all my might, couldn't escape 'nother red light. Without a fail, the coin said tails." Bunboy explained the situation although I barely heard his words.

Instead, I was busy looking at a public park. Bunboy had stopped right in front of a green space that separated our rundown commercial district from the city center. It was pretty ragged and totally overgrown! But at least, the trees and bushes had grown wild enough to provide a bit of protection. Thank god, there was hardly anyone in the park at this time of the day. That was a relief! But then I saw some benches at the other end of the green space where a group of guys was sitting! We had spectators! That was a catastrophe!

And yet, SlimJim kept steamrolling my snatch in the banger bus. The savage speed in combination with the sick stretching drove me crazy! Keeping an eye on the men on the other side of the park, I tried my best to stay silent. Watching their every move, I noticed that they looked worse for wear and were drinking cans of beer. Oh gosh! Not the company I was used to keep! No way, I wanted these greasy guys to get in on the action. Definitely not!

And it was totally up to me to keep it that way. Unfortunately, though, the powerful pounding was starting to work its wonders. Whether I liked it or not, I had to scream out my pleasure. But I couldn't do it! Not with the door open! No way! So, I pressed my lips together, but it wasn't enough. I bit my lips, but it didn't help. My mouth opened and I moaned out loud. Shit!

And that was the end of my anonymity! The men heard me! They turned their heads! They saw me, or rather, they saw a blond bombshell on all fours getting dicked down in doggystyle while her tremendous titties dangled off her chest swinging and swaying wild as hell. Of course, it was a super sexy sight! Too sexy for the men to look away. And who could blame them? Not me!

Apparently, they weren't the only ones turned on by the public mischief. SlimJim was so excited that he needed to change position. Grabbing my hips, he fell backwards until he sat on the floor of the minivan. Pulling me along, I ended up sitting on his lap in reverse cowgirl. Hardly in position, he started thrusting again. And with that, my bomb-ass bangers began bouncing savage as sin. That was an even sexier sight!

And the greasy guys reacted! Rising from their benches, they approached the minivan. Oh fuck! They were still too far away to recognize me. I was just an anonymous big-tit bimbo to them. But a few more steps and they'd be close enough to identify me. A step forward... and a thrust up my cunt. Another step... and another thrust.

And then the bent boner popped out of my pussy. SlimJim had made the same mistake as his snakemate and thus met the same fate. Pushing me off his lap, I landed with my knees on the floor. All the while, I kept staring at the scruffy sleazebags approaching the van. From the corner of my eyes, I saw the curved cock starting to squirm and I reacted accordingly. Cupping my tits, I pushed my fantastic funbags into position. And a second later, the cum began to rain down on my fluffy fleshpillows. The spunk splattered all over my tremendous titties. Taking the term pearly necklace literally, the beanpole covered my collarbone with a ton of man jam. What a hefty load! But at least, it was over!

"Badaboom! Bimbo don't fume! Don't cha forget, ya still a promo pet. Say ya slogan for the parkmen!" Bunboy exclaimed from the front.

Seriously? Oh fuck! I had totally forgotten about the second coin toss. Looking up, I saw the greasy guys in front of me. They had come close enough to see me and my cum-covered cans real clear. Oh jeez! They could identify me! But whew! At first glance, I didn't know any of the scruffy sleazebags.

"Sorriiieee!" I apologized, not realizing how ridiculous I sounded.

Of course, these parkmen weren't the right clientele. But whatever! I was so in the flow that I didn't even think about it. The wangsters had praised me to the skies for my last provocative promo, so I wanted to top that. Since I couldn't do any cheerleading moves in the minivan, I reached under my bomb-ass bangers to make them bob and bounce as saucy as salaciously.

"Sex sells, boys!" I recited my jingle while my titty meat jiggled. "We sell sexy fits, you buy sexy time! Never forget: Vonderstone means Vondersex!"

And then I waved at the scruffy sleazebags as the banger bus drove off. So much for not getting identified. Now these men knew where I was working. Oh damn! But it was too late to play the timid tart. Bimbos ain't bashful, right?

"Oh phew! Time out, boys!" I asked breathlessly when RealOne had closed the door. "Can we, like, take a break or something? Like pretty please?"

"Yo, bimbo's right! Time for a break, dawgs!" Sidewinder agreed.

And with that, I breathed a sigh of relief. Real slow, I realized how long the day had been and how much action I had seen. Safe to say, I was getting real tired.

---Impro-hoe orders à la carte ---

The bragger boys had promised a timeout. And yet, the break didn't include the billboard bimbo. Instead, the air stuck in my throat when I looked around. It was only a 5-minute drive to the car wash. So, I had thought we were cruising aimlessly. But we weren't! Bunboy had steered the minivan to a specific destination. Oh jeez! I shrieked in shock as I watched the driver pull into the parking lot of a seedy burger joint. This couldn't be happening!

"Yo, bimbo! Ya ain't here to eat, you're here to fuck." RealOne drew my attention back to him.

And with that, the fatso focused on me while the rest of the wangsters discussed their food order. At least, one of the guys realized they didn't need fast food when they had a five-star menu on hand. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing!

Impatiently, the loudmouth grabbed my arm and turned me around. Once again, I found myself kneeling laterally between the seats. My only response was an exhausted groan as I was too tired to argue. Glancing over my shoulder, I got reintroduced to his wedgehammer! It still looked as impressive as the first time. Putting his legs to the left and right of my knees, the fatso towered over my ass, which made his dick point down like a jackhammer. How fitting!

If it doesn't fit, get a bigger hammer! That's what they say, right? And that's why I froze when I realized that his fat cockhead was about to enter me. As if that bothered the banger! Since when are a barbie's worries important? It's all sunshine and bubblegum to a bimbo, right? That's what the phony punk must have thought! After all, he took full advantage of the position. Dropping his jackhammer, he didn't penetrate me, he impaled me. Bet!

Despite his weight, RealOne was amazingly agile. And so, he started pumping my pussy super savage. Every thrust went balls deep and every impact was massive! I moaned totally unrestrained as his thighs slapped against my butt cheeks and his balls bounced against my clit, filling the van with a sick sound of sex! All these different sensations assailed my senses, to the point that it overwhelmed me. The curved cock had already brought me close to climax. But now, I was dancing on the edge. A major orgasm was about to come crashing down on me and I'd embrace every wave of it. Promise!