TIATP: Beauty, Faith & Forgiveness

Info
Long, introspective examination of self + happy ending
342 words
4.56
2.4k
0
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A Tempest in a Teapot Post -- this series is a part behind-the-scenes real-life commentary and update as well as part ramble-fap. )

My dears,

It has been a long time since I have just sat down with you to have a chat... I have been struggling with so many things that has seriously made me question who I am, what I do, and how I live.

Real talk: this sucker is fucking *long* -- my longest audio ever. Ā But when I listened back, I don't feel like this would have been the same with editing.

There are several real life things that I touch on here: physical and mental health, family life, and such, Ā but also a story about my first experience with a friend coming out as a trans man 17 years ago and how that experience created a huge gap in my content and is causing a world of self-doubt now, a decade and a half later.

This is about my life, my pagan faith, my place in the world, struggling with self-love, self-forgiveness, feeling like a beautiful and Ā worthwhile person. Ā This is one of those times where I feel like the struggle I am having isn't mine alone -- and I need to put all my fears and failure into words so that I Ā can work on being a better person. Ā For myself, and for you.

Thank you, my friend. Ā You ARE beautiful. Ā You ARE a sacred creature. Ā And sometimes you gotta be a little easier on yourself. And maybe I will be able to take my own advice! šŸ˜…

With Affection,

Tempest

Tigger Warning: I touch on all the hardest parts of being human here -- life, death, faith and self-worth and finding your place in the world. Ā This is unedited and raw, both emotionally and (at 1:30:00!) sexually.

If you want to bypass the heavy stuff and go directly to a gentle self-worship session which focuses on self-acceptance, self forgiveness, self-love and includes healthy body and spirit affirmations start about 1h 23 min into the audio.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
LoveToListenToTempestLoveToListenToTempest7 months ago

Yay!! You rock Tempest!!

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong7 months agoAuthor

@LovetoListenToTempest -- Again, makes me blush beet red to write out that username! šŸ˜… I feel so GD honored! And thank you so, so much for offering the reinforcement and validation that I sometimes need -- especially when I do choose to be very vulnerable. It makes more of a difference in my life than you can ever know. Thank you!!

TWS

LoveToListenToTempestLoveToListenToTempest7 months ago

You're incredibly strong Tempest! You are a true Goddess!! And you've certainly made me quite happy! Another beatiful audio. Thanks for sharing your truth!! ā¤ļø

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong7 months agoAuthor

@Samalander -- You're gonna make me cry! šŸ„¹ Thank you so very much for your kind words and all your support. šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•

T.

SamalanderSamalander7 months ago

<3 Thanks again for a great audio! Haters gonna hate - they are the loudest but also the smallest demographic... Keep doing what drives and inspires you, what makes you feel good.

Moaning and sloshing is great and all, but its not what carried you to the top lists ;)

Much love, and glad to hear your voice, and your introspective thoughts again!

( Classical beauty and Hollywood/media beauty are in conflict... And both are wrong. Your beauty shines from your loving and nurturing nature, your desire to inclusively inspire. Also, Capitalism sucks - not everything need be measured in dollars and cents... )

May your flareups be short-lived, and no higher than a six ;)

Share this

Similar Stories

No JOI For You...A Little GameĀ I have a game for you... can you resist stroking for me?in Audio
Mutual Masturbation & EdgingĀ I find mutual edging to be very exciting. Come play with me!in Audio
Just Let Me Play!Ā A teasing girlfriend No Nut November JOI.in Audio
One-on-One with LolaĀ A little game with Lola. Think you can win?in Audio
Quickie!! - "Blow Your Load!"Ā Have a quick stroke to these words... "Blow Your Load!"in Audio
More Stories