All Comments on 'Ticket to Ride'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
That was enjoyable

It was very different from what I had expected but was well written. Thanks

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Sorry mate, I love most of what you write, but this ain't it.

The pacing in the second half is extremely rushed, and it should be categorized under 'nonconsent,' which certainly isn't my cup of tea. If you write another story along these lines, a heads up at the top would be much appreciated.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Very nice she could had had worse .

mugsymalonemugsymaloneover 3 years ago

The ever so subtle hint of a clever story is to read “I knew the book by title, not content.” only later to read...“One that I knew not just by title, but also by content.” Loved this story and the hidden gems.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Intense slice of life. I liked it a great deal.

I hadn't seen anything lately and was beginning to worry. Hope you are doing well.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should be in nonconsensual. We need a way to know that a story will make us want to hurt the author. I wish I hadn't read this.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
FUBAR Beyond Belief.

So a writer/author happens to stop in at a bar,and meets a Fangirl in her early twenties,and calculating motives walks up and starts talking to him with the clear intentions to rob him at gunpoint later of his wad of cash.

Then Author gets the jump on her after a strike of lightning distracts her,and he tackles her and proceeds to spank her but by doing that Fangirl is orgasming from the punishment she is recieving like some kind of BDSM Freak and enjoys it and then writer goes ahead and has rough sex with her,no not rape since she is thoroughly enjoying the pain and pleasure she is recieving.

After he finishes he takes out his money and keeps a little bit but gives her the rest and shoves her out the door to leave,and he gets a few hours of sleep,and when he wakes up he turns in the room key and gets a thermos of coffee for the road and some candy bars,then fixing to leave he find Fangirl sitting on his motorcycle.

Now Fangirl not so much as apologizes for drawing a gun on him,and expects Writer to just overlook her attempted armed robbery and take her with him.Honestly I think he should tell her to find her own ride.Sure she is offering her body and pussy as payment but honestly can Writer trust the bitch who tried to rob him?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

story TAGS